Bongs Abroad

Jow Forums,

I'd like to know your experiences of my people in your country. My cuckbook/instagram are filled with either

>Drunken chavs somewhere hot
>Middle class roasties pretending they're cultured because they've 'gone travelling'

Do we all come off as bad as it looks to me?

Attached: bongsabroad.jpg (620x413, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7zvPg3cTok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude, I secretly love Bong men. Always gay. Always submissive. Always decent sized dick.

>>Middle class roasties pretending they're cultured because they've 'gone travelling'

Oh man, you can tell these girls have gone on a dick adventure. You are welcome world.

We love your women too Spencer.

Attached: istock_000017819430_small.jpg (620x413, 133K)

I think it's in their blood to be submissive
They're basically bred for cuckoldry

Rent a dread

>Yes. You guys are that bad. Sorry fren.

I must admit I've always wanted to get me some true 'Murican poontang, but rarely seen where I live unfortunately. Lots of Chinese and Japanese taking pictures of everything though.

It's not a problem if we had closed borders desu. The UK has just been the most civilized country.

is that why your men clean their toilets

Yeah and if they are in the UK they are spoilt for choice, the real slaying occurs when you actually go to America.

Brits are literally the most arrogant, self-centered assholes I’ve ever met. They usually don’t think there is anything outside of England and always brag about soccer. Like who gives a fuck?

>They usually don’t think there is anything outside of England

>American

Are you srs?

It’s in our blood to bully Europeans. These people would be killing Frenchmen and Spaniards on ships 200 years ago.

I’m proud of it.

Attached: A26507E0-8F25-4554-A176-F3308D607EB1.jpg (668x453, 58K)

No, they do that cause you can make much more money that way than in Poland when it comes to low IQ work. Well the differences aren't as big as they used to be

That ship has sailed long ago as in the US. Even if now you closed the borders you have legions of high fertility rate 3rd worlders. You would need actuall country-wide ethnic cleansing

*has never won a war*

Attached: 04F8FC7E-0C80-48FF-8761-74CBE1BB3D68.jpg (663x433, 59K)

Ive done a fair amount of traveling and with out a doubt the English can be just as bad as the Chinese. But its a different kind of bad. The chinese will push, cut in line, and are generally filthy disgusting people.
the english can be allright until they start drinking, they continue to drink until they are literally walking retards. and they are yelling and falling all over the place puking and just making a spectacle of themselvs.

I have two roommates from the UK, both are really cool people. One is super atheist so he doesn’t really fit in with the culture here. I’ve concluded that his point of view is mainstream over there and since your society holds nothing sacred besides diversity, that that is the reason your culture and society are dying.

British tourists who go to the Med with the sole purpose of getting shitfaced in the sun is the sole reason why Meds are starting to think less of Northern Europeans.

And Britain does not even count as Northern Europe. It's more African than Sicily at this point.

Is it as easy as I've been told? Maybe I'll have to go and cuck some Americans this summer.

This is how Brits see you guys too. I quite like Americans though, maybe just a bit too loud.

My British neighbors called the cops on me when I was loading a rifle in my car to take it to the range.
Go back to your island, fogniggers

>bullies europeans
>not the pakis and niggers at home

Angl*s were a mistake

Attached: 1523385574842m.jpg (1024x1024, 49K)

I’ve only ever talked to an old woman who wanted directions. I have heard bad things, but old british people are nice.

Attached: CC94D98D-0A3A-4D1B-B2F9-DA9B05DC2262.jpg (404x279, 44K)

>hurr durr blame the UK for all our drunk tourists

Of course, but that still doesn't disprove the fact we had somethign special here.

>goes to your country
>pisses on the street
>impregnates your women
>leaves

It seems our superiority has caused some controversy

British youngsters are 10 times worse than us.

They drink a lot and seem to think they're superior (and will let you know it).

Thats chavs bro, largely the trash of our natives.

>Is it as easy as I've been told? Maybe I'll have to go and cuck some Americans this summer.

Yes.

Actually just remembered. I did talk to one other guy from bongland that was attending my school. He seemed like a nice guy and if it weren’t for his accent I would have assumed he was American by the way he acted. He also didn’t look all that British, looked much more German.

Prob true tbf, this is mostly the leftists though. I actually like the whole Texas/Alex Jones thing.

You need to keep your wild dogs on a tighter leash then

No doubt every country has good people, and traveling abroad has a selection bias so the Brits that come here are probably leftists as you say. I traveled through the Cotswolds myself and met very good people who probably wouldn't travel to the US.

I was actually kicked out of school for beating the fuck out of a polish kid when he took offense to me spitting in his face. All the polish kids were badly bullied, you're a weak lot and don't pretend we wont kick you to death if we see you on our streets.

I turned down many 'lads holidays' in those sort of places when younger simply because if I wanted to get shitfaced with UK chavs, I'd stay at home.

One of my friends grandmothers is from Wales
Other than that I have no experience with Bongs

Nice so you’ll shittalk and attack hard working Europeans but do nothing about he millions of Muslims raping your women? Oh wait, your government loves when whites are hurt. Your nation is weak.

They had an extreme class divide for almost a 1000 years. It's probably not too far out there to suggest that there was a dysgenic effect at work for all those generations.

For sure, the leftist sneering is a real thing (just like John Oliver and stuff) but a large amount of British people (for example the majority that voted for Brexit) don't like those leftists too.

the us isnt any better

Attached: 928344[1].jpg (250x321, 25K)

OP here, lived in Cotswolds for many years. Cool place. Where did you go?

Of course, but in our own country the minorites are starting to become an even bigger problem than the chavs though lel.

Go to a university town, any major one will do, and you will be swimming in it.

>Hello love, my name's Nigel
>OMGGGGGG are you British? Leik that's so haaawt I want to go to London s000 bad
>Alright then love
>OMGGGG BEckY he's hawwwwwwt
>YO BRO, YOU TALKIN TO MY GIRL DUDE? WTF BRAH?
>Oh shit sorry dude, I didn't know you're British, dude that's so sick brah I watch premier league all the time dude I'm a huge Man U fan, hey bro come hit this weed.

Attached: grad pepe .jpg (427x549, 135K)

This lol. Liberalism = Atheism = death of culture and hordes of savages.

Attached: EF7EFD6B-59DA-473F-865C-0B9123B8DEBB.jpg (634x770, 57K)

I like you guys.

(((liberalism))) literally the cancer of all society. russia has those freaks under control. ^^ imo all liberals need to be gassed for the better of society. a new world order.

It wasn't that deep. He was walking down the stairs so i spat at him for a laugh then he comes running towards me so i beat him up. Poles are ripe for a beat down, pakis never fight 1 on 1 and travel around in groups. I like the idea of paki bashing but nothing beats pole bashing.

Flew into London and then took a train to the region around Bath where we toured around on foot, taking advantage of the law that requires land to be available to the public with stiles and such.
>lived in Cotswolds for many years
Lucky you! :)

oh an anglo freak. you gave us the 'enlightenment' and liberalism. go away. isnt mohammed cucking your underage daughter or sister?

obnoxious
loud
drunk
loud
annoying
loud
dumb a shit
and loud

Vomiting and pissing, so drunk they have to crawl along on hands and knees.

And that is just the women.

I'll burn your fleet you faggot

Attached: 1413985474746.jpg (500x738, 37K)

Gross

You're irrelevant
You should kill yourself
Stop this spam thread

Rich.
Well behaved.
Polite.
White.

All the scum go to Greece and Spain i think.

Attached: london-capital-of-world-jewry-by-m-a-tenen-london-8015362[1].png (500x493, 144K)

I don't have a daughter or underage sister. Have you checked yours isn't with jamal? Your country is 50% white loool why do you care if some care home kids are raped by your people? I care because I want your people out of my nation.

You can be a European conservative without being a believing Christian. What most people would call an agnostic.

Your roomie just seems obnoxious like your average liberal edgelord.

Given that 50% of the posts on this board nowadays are about the UK by anons from US, I'd argue we're not as irrelevant as you make out, sir.

>I actually like the whole Texas/Alex Jones thing.
Oh, I should add that I grew up in Texas (not Austin where Humble lives but Dallas), have you been? ama

flag?

British women are sluts but dont worry so are our women.

Bongs are just nasty

Attached: 1523900173217m.jpg (1024x682, 118K)

cool story, mohammed.

Attached: Anglo+madness_a5ee9d_5942864[1].jpg (550x413, 48K)

Haven't been bro. Ironically the only other country I have been to is Turkey lmao.

Who shot JR? Do you have good honky-tonk bars there? A honky-tonk is one of my must-dos when I visit the US.

>loool

Attached: 1521713546635.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Nice fake m8

Attached: 19668dt.jpg (552x417, 73K)

eat my ass

Attached: 1455911527935[1].jpg (356x426, 65K)

Attached: 1522948470131.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

VERY bad. It's always bongs who are drinking too much and generally behave like animals.

I thought Finns are bad with alcohol but then I realized it's not the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7zvPg3cTok

Bully my ass... In the meantime would you and the Germans like more achmeds we're letting through our borders?

I can say that chavs (at least those I met) are very similar to our gopniks, minus the cigarettes

Lad culture is partially responsible for the fall of West and white people. Some may support it because "it pisses off the feminists", but it's actually the ultimate form of degeneracy. It made boys into drunken idiots who don't appreciate things like reading and self-improvement.

Attached: d0f35-binge-drinking.jpg (480x323, 35K)

Heh I have no idea as I never got into that show and left right after I became an adult (unrelated) so I never saw the bar scene either. But speaking of "who shot" the museum about the Kennedy Assassination lets you look out the window Oswald stood by and see exactly where Kennedy was hit with an X on the road.

Attached: 600007966.jpg (1024x681, 450K)

lost.

I live in the country side so the few bongs I've ever met were during visits to castles or while volunteering helping endangered species.
All of them were white middle aged couples and maybe some old ones. Very polite, chill, well mannered and generous.
Whoever has to deal with the drunk whores and chavs fuck you for living there.

>when the mongolian has to redpill the thread

rip

try again

Attached: IMG_4965JPG[1].jpg (615x526, 53K)

lad culture has always been around, but previously only the rich could ever afford to act it out.

A Ukrainian guy I knew made this same observation, but said he thought gopniks were more violent.

I hate this shit. Personally I think this really took off with Jersey Shore, then Geordie Shore which followed.

I actually meant to ask this too. I assume you've been...Do you think LHO could have made the shot?

My gf on the left, she lost a couple of pounds since that pic was taken.

Yes, but the British lad culture specifically was working-class boy thing when neoliberalism and Thatcherism took over. That's why it's linked so strongly with anti-intellectualism.

To this day, we have boys who are high school drop-outs because intellectual men aren't valued. The result is isolated young men who will never be able to find a partner and start a family.

Attached: 322525.jpg (483x555, 109K)

Having looked out the window I don't think the shot would have been too difficult, especially for someone with military training like Oswald.
>Like all marines, Oswald was trained and tested in shooting. In December 1956, he scored 212, which was slightly above the requirements for the designation of sharpshooter. In May 1959 he scored 191, which reduced his rating to marksman.
But of course, the official story is too weird overall for me to believe it.

Yes. Great Shitian has become the cigarettes of Western culture. kys. If you don't stop it you'll be renamed Slagistan

Plus, you're all a bunch of goddamned pedos.

Attached: IMG_0142.jpg (214x317, 32K)

How about our roastie's STDs?

The two bong lads ive known were working at this stall selling these silly toys in the shopping centre i was working at at the time, they were great. We would all goof off and waste time when there wasnt too many customers.

Both of them were well spoken and not 'chavs' and had good senses of humour, i would rate them pretty highly.

One of the guys even gave me one of his ID's without a photo on it to try get into a concert when my Proof of age card hadnt arrived in time. ( i didnt end up getting in but it was the thought that counted)

I tend to meme on you brits a lot here on pol, but ive liked the brits ive known. I feel bad you you guys and the way your countries going :(

Attached: 1519985048752.png (234x216, 13K)

>Heartland of America

You're annoying and unwelcome as soon as you start panicking because joe has a gun on his hip.

>pedos

Attached: pit-film[1].jpg (1280x800, 270K)

Yes. I overheard a conversation at a hotel reception this one time, it was a kinda pudgy father, an arrogant mother, and their flaming faggot soyboy of a son and they told the receptionist that they'd sue the hotel to the EU (?) because the hotel's restaurant had different dressing etiquette for men and women and that's a problem bc "the EU says you can't be sexist". Like fucking chill man you're on a holiday FFS.

Sounds hot tbqh.

no doubt theyve been the more entertaining drunks

Attached: bkk.jpg (960x720, 59K)

Cheers mate means a lot, you still full?

women are trash, guys are clowns

only on the continent, u guys fit in fine here.

scots are based tho

Women are hot, men are trash. NEXT

You blew it achmed

The are eating each other alive. I love it. Worst company and worst type of people.