Why do Americans kick their kids out the day they turn 18?

Why do Americans kick their kids out the day they turn 18?

Attached: 4E3CA842-9D57-4C72-A998-F6FD1366AEA7.jpg (1300x993, 82K)

They don't always do that, but they should.

17, depending on the state

>yes goyim, kick your kids out as soon as possible so they can immediately buy into the (((real estate))) and immediately start wageslaving to pay for my retirement goyim

It's funny, no other country in the world does this a close family is so essential but anti family values are pushed so hard in American movies

delayed agoge

Only boomers do this, despite the fact that their parents did not

>tfw European parents letting me live with them until I can afford my own home
>tfw $65k year career rentfree
Clan Family Master Race

Attached: 700EA72A-77B5-4DFC-9208-AAF5D7E4F3D6.jpg (720x471, 80K)

Because boomers think it's perpetually 1968.

Attached: image.jpg (1440x554, 186K)

they don't and i moved out by choice. freedom baby freedom. besides, much easier to fuck a chick in your own crib then telling her let's go back to my mommy and daddy's house and fuck.

because they're idiots and slaves to kike pyramid schemes

I live on the same 150 acres my great grandfather paid off shortly before ww2
my kids will be raised here and it will pass to my oldest son as it passed to me(that's just for legal papers though my brother lives on the property and my other kids can stay too but somebody has to be the tax note holder of record)

oh boiy

Attached: 1401934611638.jpg (600x791, 81K)

Part of me agrees just for spurring the kid's development, forcing them to get a grip on life if they haven't.

In the past it was basically the norm, and many still do, but things are changing fast and more people are staying/living at their parent(s) home longer.

So they can get raped by usury asap

Shit's getting too expensive.

Even if they don't get kicked out, there is a massive social stigma of not leaving right away. I live with my family because moving out seems pointless if you are single and not starting a family, as you just have to move in with roommates. Might as well pay my family and live somewhere I am used to with people I know and trust. This also costs me opportunities, specifically with friends and relationships. No one wants to come back to a family house.

Can't speak for the rest of the country, but it's just not viable to do this here in California. You could have three roomates all with 3 jobs and you wouldnt cover rent.

You still help them. Just not from the house.

They don't.
My criminal step son will be selling drugs out of his bedroom window well into his 40s.

Cuck

absolutely pathetic
grow a spine and either get him some help or call the cops
allowing it to happen in your house makes you just as degenerate he is

Attached: 1464210597424.gif (964x931, 872K)

Meanwhile the entire state is full of deadbeat niggers and spics with 5 kids a piece, on subsidized housing, EBT, muh healthcare, and boomers are patting themselves on the backs for 'ending racism' just like they were told to in 1968.

Attached: image.jpg (986x600, 419K)

They dont. Parents love me and want me to stay until they die. Im renting a $250k house from them that they built for my grandmother but grandmother died a year after it was done.

I wont be wealthy irl and i wanna slide on by until i die.

Nobody cares how you live your life, i work a lower income joh and have started a practice of making natural waterfalls.

You'd be surprised how much i make from organizing rocks, placing a few pumps or digging a pool.
Only sucks in the hot days

Attached: IMG_0346.png (560x586, 537K)

> parents love me
> they're making me rent their house out from them

Attached: image.jpg (618x413, 252K)

oh damn that's a shame, you should move to another state and bring your retarded economic policies with you to poz the new state into an unlivable pretentious shithole

Attached: fuckleftists.png (1324x1527, 442K)

This.

>being a whoremonger

The parents who mock those who have kids still living with them must still be pretty young and able. My parents are old and have lots of space to spare. My wife and I help them out with chores and stuff they can't do themselves. We don't mind, who else would take care of them? My other siblings are so self absorbed. I refuse to get involved in a market where the average house price is a million dollars. It doesn't make economical sense. When my parents pass then I'll move to bum fuck no where and buy property. Or we'll remain here and keep this in our family.

My neighbours also live with their parents. We care about our families and don't want to abandon them. Plus you always have a baby sitter on hand. There are so many advantages to multi generational households it's sad that this way of life is frowned upon.