INTERNET KILLSPORTS

Baked Alaska on Kumite. The saga continues. B. Alaska's friends all turn on him leaving him alone with a crack whore. What are the political implications of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=y9plkxPqOgc

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 3.48.42 PM.png (649x381, 402K)

The implications are zero because it's not going to stop you annoying faggots from spamming Jow Forums with your faggot e-eceleb garbage

This is serious business bro... and there are clear political implications that of which i would like to discuss with you.

Attached: Baked Experience.png (660x291, 310K)

How can boomer alaska be so inept?

where do i see that crackwhores nip. i heard its on a video recently.

Don’t link your shitty stream here faggot

Just drop the quick rundown and fuck off.

Attached: C8WJBadXcAAImHS.jpg (675x1200, 133K)

This drama is the gift that keeps giving.

Attached: 1433025164834.png (752x720, 541K)

this is so sad and retarded i love it

I missed all of this from the beginning and I'm trying to piece it together with kronos clips, but I still feel I'm missing shit.

JIM GET ON THE STREAM, BETA ALASKA IS PRIMED FOR THE KILLSHOT GOGOGOGOGOGO

Who is this ugly fuck?

wtf; coke head?

>BA's friends all turn on him
What? Already? It's been ONE day.

Ralph and his cloven hoofed pajeet wife

i never understood how fucking retarded BA is, holy fuck

Just give me the recap.

I don't have the willpower to see 3 5 hour streams every fucking week to get some D list celeb drama. I can just as well buy a tv rag for that.

am I the only person who likes Baked more than Ralph? I mean he's kind of a tool but jesus, imagine being this pissed off about some random dude on the internet

I really can't understand this whole thing, it's fucking weird

>press play
>6 people say 'hey wait hold on my turn' simultaneously

fuck neck yourselves. this is a dumb group of night school students rambling about their relationships with each other, but they have decided to broadcast it on youtube, and now we're being forced to ask ourselves 'is this politics wtf is going on'.

are the fucking mods going to get around to deleting these friend simulator threads, holy fucking god.

Attached: 1464756797848.png (240x232, 51K)

BA is trying to be ice poseidon and its a total dumpsterfire and he is being a fucking retard, he has done a 180 on his fan base

this whole thing just makes me feel kind of sick

Baked just seems like the most depressed guy, this whole bullying shit is making me feel ill

I don't understand anything about this event, it's just weird as hell to me honestly. does anyone else feel like this is getting dark and fucked up in a way that Bloodsports wasn't before?

it's like Boogie Nights where all the characters start spiraling into insanity and the fun ends, this is just nihilism now

ANDY COKESKI

tits or gtfo

Cro-magnon genes are still floating around it seems.

I guess I'm a pussy but the bloodthirsty shit is becoming serious here and it hurts me inside, I know I'm oversensitive. I'm starting to think this shit isn't for me, this is too savage now

Andy has a scoop in BA that would get BA hurt apparently

I can‘t stand Andy with his low IQ rage.

I hate people like him who can‘t quietly articulate a point when they disagree with someone. He always throws a hissy fit like a typical overly emotional nigger. He thinks he is so correct that he is justified raising his voice ten fold. No way this guy‘s IQ is 110. Fuck this feminized beta faggot.

go to reddit please

>political implications
Absolutely nothing.

What is it with alt right and far right guys being race mixers? Enoch, Spencer, Anglin, Weev, this faggot, Metokur...who am I missing?

And I like a lot of these guys, but god damn, it's not a good look.

I hate Reddit but I also hate when people act like fucking pieces of shit to one another for no reason

this is a trainwreck in slow motion my heart is actually pumping

I'm sorry I don't know what any of this refers to or it's context. Who is IP?

I logged off by the time Andy and JF got in their first marriage fight and don't know wnay of the context in the memetube that came after

>there are clear political implications
There's nothing. He's just a guy trying to get famous online. He wasn't that valuable to our cause. The best thing he ever did was host some debates on YouTube, which anyone can do.

>no reason
>>>>>>reddit

you sound like a bitter autist to me

Based Tonka

Attached: 1523575158511.jpg (1024x1019, 99K)

Why the fuck was Baked Alaska ever a thing in the first place? Came out of nowhere, and got massive E-Support from all the E-Celebs. Everything about that shill seemed like a scripted pys-op, including the fucking Charllottesville Fed event.
Give him a warm glass of milk and a smile and tell him to shut the fuck up.

baked is grimbo attention whore. hope his la friends burn him some more.

I can't understand Baked Alaska. I just feel sorry for him, he just seems like a very troubled guy. I don't know what it is. He's a sad clown, seems like he's always on the verge of tears. There's something incredibly sad about him. He acts like a heroin addict, just completely destitute.

Who is the guy with the tuxedo pepe avatar ?

IP is aa popular twitch streamer whos schtick is never turning the camera off and BA is trying to emulate that and he is showing his true self which is totally opposite of what he put on that built his audience

just leave the thread you stupid faggot

I want to fuck that crack whore

I've been a part of this shit for months. I know these people better than you do, I'd wager. I don't like what's happening here. Bloodsports shouldn't just be about senseless anger and hate.

Whatever, hope it keeps going.

I want to hang you.

Quick rundown, why is this guy so angry at baked.

can someone give a tl;dr on what baked did

did he just shit all over his followers or what

erin pls fuck off

la creatura...

they're all friends irl and they know baked is a fake ass sell out who just uses people

WHAT did I do to you :[

Wait, are all these people mentally ill drug addicts, losers, failures at life, and criminals?

What didn't he do?

who the fuck has the time to listen to this irrelevant shit?

>What are the political implications of this?

Nothing because only fucking retards care about e celebs and their gay buttboy shit. Andy Warski is the only one who even seems like he could function in the normie world.

Why are these guys such losers?

I Skip to when Jim is on and then bail when he bails.

>I've been a part of this shit for months. I know these people better than you do, I'd wager. I don't like what's happening here. Bloodsports shouldn't just be about senseless anger and hate.
Where'd you go?
And why is this thread still up? This isn't politics - it's a bunch of low IQ retards having a shouting match like a bunch of toddlers.

how did Ralph get involved in this?

So this is the Alt-Right? Drug addicts, sex offenders, criminals, losers, dregs, people with personality disorders, social rejects, people who hate themselves and blame everyone else for their self-hatred?

YIKES, this is ugly as fuck. UGLY. The Alt-Right is a fucking club for people who have failed in their own eyes LOL

trash threads
>>>bant

Attached: 1496703419850.gif (355x300, 2.72M)

Is she seriously a crack whore?

holy shit this guy Ralph is shouting like a cow

just coke

It really is and it's quite sad. The only normal guy is Jared Taylor lmao.

What a fucking complete waste of time
"DID YOU GO TO JAIL"
"I MAKE FUN OF FAGGOTS LIKE YOU FOR A LIVING"
I would rather read the regurgitation's of sjw's on tumblr then listen to another second of that slop of a stream

Havent been paying to BS after the Styx and Greg Johnson debate. What did BA do to get all this hate?

I mean, I consider myself Alt-Right and I won't deny I like to drink and have some horrible habits but .. this is really opening my eyes. There is something fucking disgusting about these people, it's like they've completely failed to address their own failures and flaws and point the finger at everyone but themselves.

Erin is making everyone sperg out because the truth is, she's more honest about how much of a piece of shit she is than any of these guys are and it triggers them having to look in the mirror at themselvs.

I think I'm done with the "Alt Right" if this is what it is, a bunch of self-hating faggots. This is pitiful

who is in the right ?
baked or yelling man?

Attached: happy pepe.gif (400x400, 21K)

oof

Attached: BA subs.png (713x502, 13K)

>this felon rage

I think he's bothered.

Andy Snortski needs to drop the bomb and bury this faggot

Attached: Da7p2pUX0AMlip5.jpg (431x511, 35K)

Kinda understanding it now though, watching the kronos vids and he seems like a normie now

wait why are they angry at a random blonde?

They're both awful but I'm going to go with Baked being preferable to the fat felon

lol Baked walked into that. What a dumbass

la creatura...

dont look to these fags to lead the alt right, just lol at them.

Baked is seriously getting fucking demolished right now.

Is it only happening because he rebuked his chat?

baked just admitted to having sex with the girl who has a girlfriend

I've lost respect for every one of these faggots in the last few days except for Jim. The best part was when Jim told everyone straight to their face that they were friends. You could tell Andy was so hurt by that.

Attached: 1468624208507.png (1120x977, 63K)

ouch

I hate all of these people

Attached: 1424330335761.jpg (1440x1080, 365K)

also he's beta orbiting a thot and its really funny to make fun of him about it

That shit was straight savage.
And Brittany being butt hurt.

I still like Andy and Tonka. You don't have to be a perfect person to still be a good person. This shit is just the result of people who have no loyalty to one another finding minor flaws and treating eachother like human shit.

>There is something fucking disgusting about these people, it's like they've completely failed to address their own failures and flaws and point the finger at everyone but themselves.

That's exactly what they do and it makes everyone they are associated with look like hypocrites. It's a big reason there was a big push back on Jow Forums over these ecelebs. Unfortunately Jow Forums made it focused on lauren, because they are obsessed with biutches despite hating thme, and the other ones got a free pass for way longer than they deserved.

reddit

checked. that what makes its funny.

watch the kronos vids , short and bready good crindge/fun.

>Is it only happening because he rebuked his chat?
Yeah, people shit on him because he banned some of his moderators and viewers for saying racist shit when the dude was literally running around the streets yelling about gassing the jews and then he hired a manager who was tweeting about putting jews in the oven lol

well i dunno, that's why I asked. I don't keep up with the alt-lite or even the alt-right at this point

you got a link to that?

Sage

link to Britmutts butthurt?

Time stamp?

Yeah, I like Andy too. He's kind of an idiot but he's still more likeable than the rest.

I only like Jim and Andy at this point