We have to do something about these bottle tops. Boycott?

So the new design of Soylent bottles are so hard to open. I nearly degloved my thumb skin trying to open one a few minutes ago. The caps are too tight and the plastic wrapper slides around.

Who's in with me? We need to protest this in the streets until they fix our bottles. There was nothing wrong with the old design.

Attached: Bottles So Tight.png (1000x2000, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s12ULKEbU0P9
vocaroo.com/i/s1kncI6JKW50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is fresh OC, thank you.

Is this some marketing meme? It kinda makes me want to order one just so i can take it to the shop and see what the average torque required to open one.

Can some one send a box to AvE and get him to do it? That would be awesome
Right

Attached: 1497763393490.png (800x769, 126K)

Fuck up, faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (360x245, 43K)

>not having thick, calluses hands from lifting heavy things
Soy

>Oil Wrench
???

this meme is gud, but its stupid and wrong...

they cant open the shit cuz they're stupid, not cuz theyre weak. that perforated part is designed to pull away before opening

Attached: Soylent-bottles-close.jpg (2260x1547, 807K)

>the average torque required to open one.
I hope you have a pneumatic wrench.
These things are offensively tight, like they didn't perforate the lid and the ring that keeps it on there good enough.
And before you say "I'm a soyboy and need to go to the gym," I ride my elliptical 30 minutes a day using the hand bars to stay stable, the ones that actually swing, not the ones i lean against to not fall.
Plus the gym is full of toxic testosterone idiots.

Weak skinny hands
Exactly. These people have and never will move a bar with any considerable weight. It's like airplane seats for fat people. I love this kind of discrimination.
>elliptical

Attached: 689D79D8-F1AD-4EE7-B4FB-D243B4D93AB0.png (625x626, 63K)

>trying this hard for (you)s

You overdid it mate.

Above average b8, but waste of a get

Attached: 1504465290606.png (378x357, 81K)

>You overdid it mate.
You mean 30 minutes is too much? I heard on Jow Forums that too much cardio can hurt strength gains. But my hands are pretty strong. I've been taking piano lessons since I was like 5, and I type a lot every day, text a bunch, and play vidya a ton. Its not my hands, its the fricking bottles

>>not having thick, calluses hands from lifting heavy things

>having callouses in unnatural places from hiring someone else's junk just so you can lift it up and put and down again.
I don't know how to feel about this. Can't you combine working out with something useful? Like going innawoods, fucking up a tree with a hatchet and then rucking its dismembered corpse back to your house?

Nigga, you gay af.

Attached: 1522961605754.jpg (762x785, 193K)

Attached: 1523134090006.jpg (760x430, 160K)

>that perforated part is designed to pull away before opening
Look at OP image, dumbass, they've all done that.

Attached: 1523755147315.jpg (196x196, 12K)

>Plus the gym is full of toxic testosterone idiots.
lol nice touch

We should save up all of our caps and ship them all to one user, and then once there's enough to fill up a few refrigerator sized boxes, we ship them all to the Soylent offices and then get on social media and explain the campaign and how these caps are on there way too tight. I'm willing to organize the shipment if everyone wants to send them to me, but I'll probably need help with a GoFundMe or something for the shipping costs.

Mail them to me at:

Soylent user
5037 Conn. Ave NW
Washington DC 20008

>drink so much soy that you are no longer able to open soy bottles
soy problem is solving itself

Did you seriously just post your actual address on Jow Forums?

>Did you seriously just post your actual address on Jow Forums?
Yeah, that's exactly what he did.

Now send him shit before he realizes his mistake

>tfw I want to buy one just to see how difficult/easy they are to open

>bottle twisting before cap
that's some bad design

Did you just seriously believe something posted on Jow Forums?

the lid is literally hard as fuck to remove, for anyone, kys

Attached: 1440303178162.jpg (482x427, 39K)

Did you just seriously believe some one just seriously believed something posted on 4chin?

Has anyone ever tried this shit? Looks kinda tasty desu

Yeah but I didn't show my name so it's fine. You'll probably try to doxx me once I start posting @soylent with the pics of the boxes of lids, but I don't really care. This is a pretty serious issue for a lot of us included. I wish I could tell you I'm joking, but go on Twitter or Reddit and you'll see how many good people this is impacting.

sent ;)

Ahaha it’s the pedo pizza place

>Washington DC 20008

Attached: 1520208759126.jpg (253x296, 19K)

Unironically excellent bait.

Attached: 1523831858579.gif (257x189, 1.72M)

>Elliptical
Is that you Cantwell?

tf is an “oil wrench”?

Tastes like cereal milk

How does soylent taste like?

I think its a chain wrench

Your wife’s boyfriend’s semen

Attached: BDB61ED6-DC8D-4702-A8EF-6FF514DFA2EB.gif (200x150, 546K)

Filter wrench maybe? Fuck if I can read soy

>not being able to close AT LEAST a Captain of Crush no.1

Attached: 81nCvpZZTcL._SL1500_[1].jpg (971x1500, 311K)

Holy fuck, the whole time I thought this is just a Jow Forums meme. There are actual soyboys, who can't open a fucking bottle, in this world.

Attached: comeonguysffs.png (782x702, 1.34M)

It's what guys who don't know tools call a channel lock.

The Cocoa one was okay. if you've ever had a bit of Chocolate Silk Soymilk, it tastes like that, a very uncreamy chocolate chill broth of a thing. Jokes about soyboys aside, the caps are pretty tightly placed on there, way tighter than anything else I know with a lid. Still I don't need a fucking grip tool to open it like these queers, just use your t-shirt it's too cold from the fridge to open.

I have work at 5am and I never really have the time for make breakfast with a 20 minute commute and waking up at 4am, so it wasn't a bad substitute for trying to cook some food beforehand. (better than shitty fast food at the cafeteria that's been my diet) Jow Forums acts like it would kill you to even eat one, but as long as it's not all you eat like some crazy weirdo it's not terrible.

The price is what keeps me from it as a regular thing. I can get the rest of my groceries at that price.

Forgot pic.

Attached: the price.png (741x542, 29K)

Fucking elliptical peasant. Try using the hip abductor for 15 minutes then using a real machine like the stair stepper.

>But creating a full, healthy long-term diet for an active person is a larger challenge. Soylent’s attempt at reinventing this particular wheel produced quite a different model. While hospital tube feeding products often resemble old-school baby formula—milk powder, sugar, some form of oil—Soylent is all vegan. The liquid version is based on tapioca-derived starch, soy protein, algal oil, and beet sugar.

>There are exactly 25% of recommended nutrients like vitamin A and chromium in each of the four daily meals. This suggests that instead of being assessed by nutritional testing, the recipe itself was designed according to the test criteria. In criticism of this approach, numerous nutritionists have decried the arrogance of reducing the needs of humans to the list of currently understood nutrients. Since the first ship captain loaded up a ship’s cargo with biscuits and then wondered why his crew came down with scurvy, diets have mostly been a trial and error experiment—physiological understanding is improving all the time.

"s-soyboys are just a meme, really"

Attached: 1475359597537.jpg (463x494, 47K)

Stop making fun of soy! My wifes boyfriend drinks it 4 times a day and hes perfectly fine. I think you guys are just jealous. most people that drink soy on average haven been known to get high test scores in academia. You're just mad because you're afraid to drink it haha SOYBOY!

why not just get a smoothie?

Cost.

DESU for $3.50 it's not that bad. I bought some of the nutritfast shit because I had 50% off on everything + 30% off so it was like 280 for a month of food. Grab and go is worth the cost. Shelf stable, ja.

Which is what poor people call "cobra's" or, people who call tissues Kleenex.

I'll settle for water pump pliers if you're a poor person who has a grasp on the American trade lexicon.

Channel Lock is a brand faggot. And a shitty one.

No, I'm not a literal glow in the dark operation mockingbird agent who's a closet fag. I'm openly gender fluid and ambisexual (depending on the day, it fluctuates which gender and orientation i'm attracted to, especially as more are discovered)
I'd say this is pretty accurate. It's more like a captain crunch or fruity pebbles milk taste rather than cocoa puffs or cocoa pebbles, even though it looks more like them.
I don't know but i'm trying to order one now so i can have my meals until they redesign these frickin bottles. to heck with these things
LOL i have a story for you guys about this. I don't have a wife, but my girlfriend (sometimes boyfriend, zhe's also fluid) has a boyfriend... well, you can probably see where this is going hehe
Thanks, i could not find ANYTHING with the name "oil wrench"
preach on it, brother (sorry if i assumed your gender incorrectly, it's hard to tell on the internet. I try to respect the other person by how they type but I still get in wrong. Is that an internet thing or a privilege thing?)
Yeah it's totally a decent price. I can go 7 days on one 28 count case, i drink 4 a day, spread out with the last one right before bed. I take a multivitamin too so you guys don't have to start preaching to me about it, you'd be preaching to the choir
I've found stair steppers to be too expensive for me to try to get one in my apartment, plus i'm worried about the noise. We do this more like a commune and i can't annoy my roomies nor my neighbors because they'll report us for having 6 people in a 2 bedroom apartment
>in each of the four daily meals.
Exactly, if you drink it right and not like a retard you get all you need and you don't have to complicate your life with a ton of other food prep and grocery shopping and leaving for fast food

> offensively tight
That's how I'd describe a freshly taken loli slave user, not a fucking bottlecap.

Attached: 1523190508805-pol.png (128x125, 31K)

>I have work at 5am
And if you want to say
>Why not just make a smoothie?
Well I don't have a smoothie maker and also
>me at 4am fiddling with rotating blades and a bunch of fruit

They have them bottled. Some of them are just shitty sugar drinks, but some are legit.

They do nutrifast here. I tried it a bit and constantly had the shits. Thought it was just me but some mates tried it and they were practically glued to the toilet.

I originally thought you were trolling.
This level of tism is right up Jow Forumss alley though.

Tell me about the girl that you wanna bang but won't bang you.

>LOL i have a story for you guys about this. I don't have a wife, but my girlfriend (sometimes boyfriend, zhe's also fluid) has a boyfriend... well, you can probably see where this is going hehe

MFW THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FIT.

yep! It's actually good for you. I've been drinking it 4 times a day for about 6 months now and if you look at my graphs for how many words and the # of posts I've got out on my Tumblr since then it's crazy. My wits and mind are sharper and faster. My twitch stream is doing better too but i can't say that it's because of the drink, but I may attribute my new record on speed running the old yellow pokemon game on gameboy (it's great if you haven't tried it, you can emulate it)
yep, totally worth it. I'm losing so much weight now too
shitlord

Forgot gif.

Tell me the story, faggot.

Attached: autism.gif (300x191, 1.16M)

I don't do trolling. that's for alt-right morons. i only visit lefty memes and blogs, where at least its funny AND about facts so i'm learning things

>(sorry if i assumed your gender incorrectly, it's hard to tell on the internet. I try to respect the other person by how they type but I still get in wrong. Is that an internet thing or a privilege thing?)
vocaroo.com/i/s12ULKEbU0P9

Attached: bob-sapp-dance.gif (350x232, 2.27M)

Well if there's bottled ones that round out to less than 3.25 a bottle, then maybe.

> cut all tofu & soy out of my diet months ago
> mfw these threads make me want to buy a bottle of this shit to see how hard it could possibly be to open

Attached: 1522176757385.gif (400x225, 2.85M)

>implying a Jow Forumsizen would ever eat anything soy

vocaroo.com/i/s1kncI6JKW50
;)

top kek

Much as they try to shill against it , fact is soy lowers testosterone and raises estrogen it's not a meme at all

Attached: IMG_1663.jpg (384x384, 23K)

>pic related of the one who can do it
>implying it's worth it
no thanks, I don't want to be a Jow Forumsizen

Attached: 1522624024551.jpg (1888x2531, 836K)

Are these bottles actually hard to open, or are these just soyboys?

better than average bait.

>Cacao
why not cocoa?

Cacao sounds gay as fuck
fuck this shit man

They're about as hard to open as your mom's legs, which is to say REAAAAAAAL FUCKING EASY

Because cocao and cocoa are different I think.

I honestly thought it was cocoa. Probably just to seem more exotic.

I got one that's real old. It's 100lbs but I think its more 74lbs. The go by the spring strenght. Got a 100 & 150 that I work out with (when I remember to). Hurt my hand a year ago and this was the best thing for fixing it.

come on, don't break character now

The same thing, it's just that we spics say cacao instead of cocoa.