FUCKING ORANGE IDIOT

"Trump wanted to bomb Russian & Iranian targets amid Syria strikes" – report.
President Donald Trump reportedly favored bombing Russian and Iranian targets in Syria, before Pentagon chief James Mattis talked the US leader out of it.
The least expansive option included striking “a narrow set of targets” linked to what the report said were “Syria’s chemical weapons capabilities.”
The second option proposed targeting a broader set of Syrian targets, including “suspected chemical-weapons research facilities and military command centers.”
Finally, the most aggressive proposal might have included bombing Russian air defenses in Syria, in order to “cripple the regime’s military capabilities without touching [President Bashar] Assad’s political machinery.”

The latter option, which would have been three times as powerful as the one eventually carried out by the US, the UK and France, was reportedly particularly favored by Trump,
pressing his team to consider strikes on Russian and Iranian targets in Syria. The US president was willing to go that far to “get at the Assad regime’s military equipment.”

rt.com/usa/424266-trump-russia-targets-strike/

ABSOLUTE INSANE ORANGE FUCK.

Attached: RT-RUSSIA TODAY.2.jpg (1280x770, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/424266-trump-russia-targets-strike/
youtube.com/watch?v=I-8dA55sLEI
youtube.com/watch?v=NCfw23f0Qz4
rt.com/business/424273-russia-arms-sales-orders-growth/
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

READY TO DIE FOR ISRAEL GOY?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-15 08.15.25.png (775x917, 689K)

What a shocker...

Attached: Must attack.png (574x238, 17K)

fuck off vlad

Attached: 1523813585758.jpg (446x280, 31K)

>fuck off vlad
FUCK OFF ORANGE DONALD

>RT

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1541, 136K)

>RT
LITERALLY, by all means of the word, Putin's house network.
If you believe anything coming from that said without checking with other sites, youare the most gullible faggot in existence and should be perma banned from this board.

Traitor

>reportedly
typical MSM here

Лoл, pyccкoмy пидopaхe пpипeклo.
+15 Roubles for post, troll from Sankt-Peterburg

They are citing WSJ as their source, Not sure how accurate it is.
Fuck off shills

>rt.com/usa/424266-trump-russia-targets-strike/

Attached: trump israelll2.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

t. kike mind slave

I only get my news from RT now

Good. You will never fucking stop us. We are too powerful. Fuck Russia and all sandniggers

Attached: 220px-Metallica_-_Kill_'Em_All_cover.jpg (220x220, 17K)

user,are you a homosexual living in Russia?

>RT citing WSJ
even worse than i initially thought

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8dA55sLEI

Attached: hogg.png (634x669, 412K)

based Trump

Mattis is the only person preventing WW3. What a strange timeline.

>Mattis is the only person preventing WW3. What a strange timeline.

Which is why he's going to get stacked very soon.

nothing strange about it
he probably knows what war really is

Okay so he just bombed an empty building?
Also show flag faggot ruski.

>Which is why he's going to get stacked very soon

I'm watching out for that too , if he goes sometime in the next six months or a year we can pretty much guess that shit will hit the fan

Pic:
The Jews summon the American civilian and military leadership for their mandatory penis inspection - all penises will be carefully inspected to make sure they adhere to ritual Jewish tradition. It is a sign not only of love for the Jewish people but loyalty to and priority of the Jewish state.

Anyone found with his filthy goy covering still intact will either be summarily fired on the spot or undergo his circumcision right there on the Resolute Desk.

Unofficial intel reports say that President Trump was the first to volunteer. He was eager to display his dried up mutilation first. He beamed with pride as he swivelled from side to side, as if to say to the rest of the inspectees "I'm the bestest goy, believe me!"

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

Attached: 1523835935134.jpg (2048x1548, 692K)

>i am a cocksucker that doesn't read 1 page
the original source which is THE WALLSTREET JOURNAL is literally on the first page of the linked article.
fag

>Citing literal Russian State news

K

Attached: 1523770431497.png (884x861, 934K)

Meme flaggot responding with rt links. Me thinks youre a shill fag boy

Time to wake up world!
youtube.com/watch?v=NCfw23f0Qz4

Sean Hannity being revealed as one of Michael Cohen's clients

another cunt that doesn't even read the first page
>

He's the only one who's pro-Iran deal in the admistration. Watch out for May 12 when the Iran deal has to be reauthorized by dumb fuck orange fattie.

>reportedly
>citing sources familiar with White House decision-making
>no_proof.jpg

Fuck off

>Sean Hannity being revealed as one of Michael Cohen's clients

Get ready for more Syria attacks to distract from this.

Do not respond to brockgobblers. Such as above. If you must, please sage. When they break rules, report appropriately.

>i want to pull out of Syria
>i want to bomb Russian and Iranian targets

America first

Attached: trump_cabinet.png (962x578, 988K)

right we should only get our news from fox news fellow redditor!

Attached: fox-fake-news-network2.jpg (600x300, 42K)

>Watch out for May 12 when the Iran deal has to be reauthorized by dumb fuck orange fattie.

KEK

Will do

You expecting too much from /ptg/ redditards.

Do not respond to brockgoblinos such as this one. Sage if you must, but report them; most are already evading one or more bans.

>l-lets try deflecting
Yeah, no. Post proof and I might be inclined to believe you. Otherwise, fuck off.

>Also show flag faggot ruski.
MY FLAG IS DISPLAYED
please don't steal it, you filthy geeepsiy

I literally told all of you trumpfags during the election, even got banned for not sucking this traitors orange cock.

Kill yourselves all of you. This is the grave you chose.

You can immediately tell when the shills come online, huh, interesting

An thus, the Orang Idort hath been born...
Behold, the meme Golem, made of rightful Russian clay and annointed with a drop of Jewish blood, yet to be awakened by the power of Meme Magic...
La creatura...

Attached: Memeth.jpg (595x1000, 38K)

Tillerson was too.
That's why Drumpf got rid of him and put (((Pompeo))) in instead.

Attached: trump campaigns for bibi.jpg (1366x768, 181K)

>Watch out for May 12 when the Iran deal has to be reauthorized by dumb fuck orange fattie.
Very good point.

>memeflag
>rt article

Shill checks out.

very lame

>literal smoke and mirrors article written with virtually no proof
>"d-dumb trumpfags"

Yeah no, kill yourself.

Not at all. Serving Jews is being a traitor to your country, race, and humanity.

>president listens to his advisors
is this what counts as news in 2018

This is an example of a Brockbot. Note that its tesponse looks more appropriate to 2007 than 2018. Note the displacement of goalposts and its immediate attack upon Fox News as a response to valid criticism of OP's article. Note that nothing it says aligns with any of the discourse Jow Forumsacks have held within even just the past several months - this creature has only been lurking outside of its safespaces for about a week around Jow Forums. Sage if you must respond, but always report, especially when observably breaking any of the board or global rules.

Even if the article wasn't true dumbass his actions so far have been horrible and shown he's a kike slave. Syria twice, gun control support, appointing Bolton etc.

If you still defend Trump fucking kill yourself Israeli shill faggot.

wait wait hol up *smacks donald cheetos orange ass*

So you be sayin trump wanting to bomb the shit out of syria is fake news?

I'm okay with this.

Niggers.

Attached: 342225667.png (1464x772, 545K)

This is the Plan:

Converts all Mid East to “Great Israel“,
while starting WW3 betweem the Goyim, so the Goyim erradicate each other.

This is the plan.

>This is an example of a Brockbot.

WTF DAVID BROCK DOESN'T WANT WORLD WAR III NOW

Sounds like bullshit and PR to make Trump seem like he hates Russia, Iran, and Syria more than he does.

Why does something ALWAYS stop ww3?

kike kike nigger jew!
Am I doing it right?
IDK about the rest of you but I think doing a single bombing instead of a full on land invasion is just pussy shit. It's like come on. We shouldn't stop giving a shit about Syria and let them continue rotting.
We need to spend money and lives over there!
>kike nigger Jew
fucking BLUMPF

>check out my sweet memeflag
>no way they'll know I'm Jewish now

>RT
Honestly my go-to place for fresh memes

Attached: you wont be mean to me like europe.gif (250x182, 429K)

Remember when drumpffags claimed Hilary would start WW3?

Attached: TrumpGuardian.jpg (940x645, 217K)

>pulling the "president is a crazy idiot card"
>it worked great for Bush
I applaud this tactic

Flaggot

LOL

Attached: V.Putin LIKE a BOSS-at the Kremlin.:.jpg (1280x853, 388K)

I know man!
Bombing that one site is totally going to start WW3!
Assad is loading up his super sonic nuclear warplanes to go blow up Jew York right now!
>Trump and Killary are pretty much the same
>better not try supporting fallible people ever again Goyim!
>don't want shills to get all snarky do you?

HEIL HITLER 1488!
We should have just elected Hilarry and invaded and given the land to Israel because that is LITERALLY the same as shooting a few missles.

KILL ALL JEWS NIGGER NIGGER TRADTHOTS NIGGER LOVING JEWS

RACEWAR NOW

Attached: j00.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

>4 minutes to reply

The_donald discord getting lazy i see

Madd Dogg; The wise elder.

>+1 Wisdom
>+2 Intelligence
>-3 Aggression

The backlash from Trump supporters would be incredible if he fired Mattis so I doubt he would do that. Rather I hope does not, did not think he would bomb Syria again either.

Attached: 1523905664635.jpg (421x291, 24K)

honestly, I don't even respond to non=memeflaggers anymore.
It's like yeah buddy, you don't want to hide your location? You must not be ashamed of your Jew loving country then.
Especially if it's a UN or Democrat or Hippie memeflag I'm like aw shit. These some real ass niggas that aren't larping or pissing in the pool or anything.
These are some real intellectual NATIONALISTS (like me 1488 racewarnow).
There just using memeflags because they know how much it adds to "board culture" something reddittier nu-pol niggerthots who love DRUMPF would do.
Fucking Jew lovers. You'll never be as rich, white and long dickeded as me.
Seriously my cock is girthy. And yes I'm circumsized. Bitches don't want that nasty dick cheese
Fuucking kikes

What a manlet.

you for creativity

"Demand for Russian military hardware soars".
Orders for Russian-made weaponry surged significantly in 2017 with Russia’s state weapons exporter clinching deals worth $15 billion with 53 nations,
according to the company’s director general and CEO Aleksandr Mikheev.
The company’s order portfolio saw fresh growth after a 2016 decline, when Rosoboronexport signed contracts worth just $9.5 billion.
The current stock of orders is reportedly valued at $45 billion.

rt.com/business/424273-russia-arms-sales-orders-growth/

YOU SEE WHERE ALL THIS IS GOING.
AND WHO STARTED?
the good old USA

Attached: Russian-made weaponry .jpg (900x506, 262K)

Nigger I've been on Jow Forums since baby traytray was gunned down by the evil neonazi Aryan named Zimmerman.

He bombed a bunch of empty buildings, and if the kikes truly wanted war he could easily give it to them. Last I checked, we're all still breathing.

Wait. I thought Trump was a Russian agent. WTF is he now?

Hitler forgot to gas Orange JEWS face

Attached: 1523707616095.png (695x900, 1.02M)

You mad bro? Lol

>muh height
being proud of smth you didn't achieve yourself

According to these idiot shills, he goes back and forth between being a Russian agent and an Israeli agent. Some might say he is a double agent. If you ask me, I think he's the President of the United States.

y7eah dude.
Fuck those guys, I mean they love a guy who's daughter is a JEW>
Trump loves his daughter, BLUMPFS daughter is a Jew
>DRUMPF = KIKE LOVER
hahahahah
I'm laughing at all of you. See, I've always known this. Since before I was born.
>it's pretty based never being wrong about shit but that's what happens when you're a memeflager. Nothin personel kiddo
anyways, I try to talk non stop about Jewishness. More than Jews even talk about Yiddishkeit... I mean kikefullness LMAO>
You know that little circle U thing you see on groceries? You won't be finding that shit in my house.. (which is huge)
I don't buy from companies that follow kike standards.
Seriously you kike loving shills are killing me. I've been on Jow Forums since 2002 and basically it's ALWAYS been a 1488 racewar now board. ALWAYS
People and websites NEVER change. And people's opinions don't "evolve", they just beome more JEWISH

1488 RACEWAR NOW
GAS THE JEWS

>honestly, I don't even respond to non=memeflaggers anymore.
>It's like yeah buddy, you don't want to hide your location?
LISTEN TO ME you DOORKNOB
What flag location has to do with the context of the thread post.
How geographical flag would give more credentials to it.
YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE.

...here I have something for you, you whining faggot bitch:

MEME FLAGS TRIGGERED WHINING FAGGS. lmao
you are the massive pussy here.
you are crying, Mommy he is hiding his real flag from me, I 'm butthurt now,Mommy help me now, Mommy

Ignore the fucking flags, don't pay fucking attention to them, your experience will be much smoother here.
How many anons have flags from some fucking shitholes yet they are actually in the USA, or the other way around.
Don't let this bother you and stop attacking others about it, because you will always look like a fool doing that.
And the user with a meme flag laughs at you and likes the fact that you got fucking triggered.

Who the fuck cares what flag user uses.
Read his fucking post and agree with it or disagree with it.
Don't be bunch of little menstruating girl pussies getting triggered about flags.

Do you think anons always have real geographical flags, they use fucking PROXIES and their flag many times means fucking shit.

GROW THE FUCK UP and stop whining you bloody bitches.

Attached: crying faggot.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

Nice job ignoring the fact he's bending to Israel's will and supports gun control. Fucking the Donald.

And that's a good thing

sure it is,

Hahaha, your post is so cringeworthy. New copypasta.

DUDE I"M NOT WHINING
I"M AGREEING WITH YOU
MEMEFLAGS ARE THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN THIS BOARD.
>hahah'ing at that mommy part. See it's funny because like little babies ask for their mommies. Like when they get ouchies or someone touches them wrong. So like, when you said the mommy thing, you were like calling me a little baby. It was pretty funny
so yeah, like BIG UPs on the UN memeflag. The reason M00t added the UN memeflag is because he knew it would never be used by low energy limp dicked kike lovers.
Only pure Aryan men who want to cleanse the world of Jewish filth would identify with the white mans' pure world governemtn.
>still lol'ing at the mommy thing. Goddamn, you are witty my man.

14/88 RACEWAR NOW
TRUMP IS A KIKE SHILL
BOYCOTT EVERYTRHING HEBREW

Jow Forums is a PURE WHITE MESSAGE BOARD

Attached: BRAH.jpg (500x459, 61K)

show your flag schlomo.

Attached: 1523621614025.png (980x1017, 339K)

KILL ALL JEWS
TRUMP IS A JEW
ALL I THINK ABOUT IS JEWS
GO TO WW3 TO HELP THE JEWS
DON'T DO WW3 TO HELP THE JEWS
OH WAIT, LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHING HELPS THE JEWS IN SOMEWAY
MUST NOT HELP JEWS
MUST NOT BUY JEWISH PRODUCT
MUST END LIFE SO THE JEWS CAN NOT PARASITIZE ME ANYMORE
JEWS JEWS JEWS
14/88 RACEWAR NOW
>noone thinks I'm crazy
>this is how normal Aryan men talk
>I am a real nazi
>Just check the flag

>supports gun control but has yet to sign any executive orders supporting gun control
>Is bending to Israel's will by bombing empty buildings

If he really wanted to please Israel he could have kicked off ww3 by attacking russia directly.
And even then it would eventually spiral out of control into nuclear armageddon wiping out China, russia, the usa, all of europe, and probably Israel too just for being allied to us. And even if Israel didn't get nuked, tell me, how's a tiny sterile strip of desert with ~6 million kikes going to fend off hoards of invading shitskins once Europe and the USA are incapable of defending them?

>DUDE I"M NOT WHINING
>I"M AGREEING WITH YOU
>MEMEFLAGS ARE THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN THIS BOARD.
LOL, FUCK, user I must confess that I didn't ever read your whole post, just the first line, LMAO
and had my response ready, this is funny and a bit embarrassing.
Now after reading your post, I absolutely agree you are making great points.

My apology, lol

Attached: TWO thumbs-UP.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

>He doesn't understand satire

yeah I seriously don't get how NOT invading Syria is somehow doing Israel's bidding.
Everyone seems to have forgotten about the exact same thing happening last year.
>(((Moderate rebels))) false flag themselves
>UN and Israel are all "hiss Goyim, you must avenge the children hisssss"
>Trump talks a bunch of twitter shit and drops a million bucks worth of bombs
>Anderson Cooper's bloodlust for Syrians is satisfied for a bit longer

oh yeah, 1488 racewar now or whatever
Don't forget to sage

thank you sir. I look forward to seeing you in the feilds of Valhalla after we liberate our lands from the Hebrew infestation. First thing first, we need more pure Aryan white men spending time on message boards. This way they can affect the real world and have visible consequences in their communities. A strong online community, such as Jow Forums, can transcend goodwill into the physical reality
is a leaf shill who is trying to divide and conquer strong Aryan men like us

>1488 RACEWAR NOW
KILL ALL JEWS

Attached: abortion.png (1161x719, 653K)

lmao

>>He doesn't understand satire
Now I do, I just went too fast with my eyes over the text of that user and ignored the
>non=memeflaggers
>non=
>LOL, FUCK, user I must confess that I didn't ever read your whole post, just the first line, LMAO

>defending a manlet
you and putin should have drank your milk, little boy

>is a leaf shill who is trying to divide and conquer strong Aryan men like us
KEK

A FUCKING LEAF
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM