Canadians new favorite refugee - Haitians. What could possibly go wrong?

Haiti accounted for almost a third (32%) of Canada’s overall increase in referred asylum claims in 2017

pewrsr.ch/2EQsip4

Attached: Da7Hc9vWAAA21K9.jpg large.jpg (310x670, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE
tvanouvelles.ca/2018/04/16/le-maire-de-louiseville-veut-ramener-la-priere-et-le-crucifix
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well to be fair, Haiti is a shithole since HIllary exploited the earthquake to take entire villages of children. Plus, they do still speak French, kind of.

I'm from Canada, living around the fugees' for a bit. Nigerians, Syrians and Iranians are actually really friendly people and very respectable. I don't for a minute mind people like most of these people I've met from these places living here and becoming Canadians. Egyptians, Sauds, Pakis, Sudanese, and Haitians are pieces of shit. The ease with which these people lie is shocking. To these day, I don't trust a single word out of an Arabs mouth. I've met some pretty decent Moroccans and they're really hospital people tho. Those are my 2 loonies for ya.

>Niggers rebel against whites ruin country and genocide them in every way imagineable.
>Offspring a couple generations later goes to a white country because Haiti is now so shitty.

It is curious how well the Nigerians seem to perform. what's the story there it's not like Nigeria itself is very successful

>I don't trust a single word out of an Arabs mouth
Never trust a semite

The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE

Attached: realworldpierce.jpg (408x360, 28K)

Yeah, Haiti is a shithole because of Hillary.

Not because it is filled with the niggiest population imaginable.

T_D is that way ----->

I have no idea, fellow leaf. I think many of them are Christians. I'm a Christian too so obviously thats my bias, but still there is some things about many Nigerian people that I meet that seems to be consistent. I used to live with 2 Nigerian dudes that were studying public health at the university. I could tell you everything that I admired about them, but this is what I find consistent among Nigerians for the most part:

-Very concerned with their families (always on the phone with them, spending lots of money to visit / bring them here to visit)
-They actually like Canada
-They usually don't drink or do drugs, some smoke pot casually
-Outgoing and friendly, easy to talk to, they actually give a shit about other people's lives
-Hard workers
-Sometimes exceptionally kind or wise (one of the guys I lived with was older and his friends and family were pretty shockingly well adjusted people)

I don't trust a single word out of a leaf's mouth.

They should get some Sudanese. They are doing wonders here in Australia.

If you're stupid enough to get conned by the average leaf, thats on you mate.

Because they're the absolute cream of the crop of all of Africa.

And, ironically, in taking their best people we're dooming Africa to forever remain a complete shithole. We're just training the 100+ IQ ones to come work in the West instead of things that will actually improve the place.

Yeah, sadly this makes sense. The Nigerians that come to Canada are all obviously 100+ IQ. I work with a fairly young Nigerian woman thats a researcher, and she's brilliant. The problem is that people like her and her family are for the most part alone socially in Nigeria. Its pretty sad how badly they want to come here. I think Nigerians might be redpilled on the Africa question.

Along with Turkroaches and Nigerians... shit man. What a fucking cocktail that is...

Makes sense, seems like a similar process goes on with the Indians who come here. Though obviously Indians are more functional than Africans to begin with.

The Indians that are here (Saskatchewan) for the most part are totally obnoxious. One of the younger Indian dudes that works at the corner store down the road for me is one of the godamn nicest kids I've ever met tho.

Co-sign, people from Nigeria and Ghana are great. Very family oriented.

Indians as a whole are slightly above the national average for income, which when you compare to the average income in India is quite dramatic.

There is a lot of diversity within the Indians though, some of the ethnicities probably have a 100-105 average IQ while others are very low.

Yay! Take them all in leafies, dont let them come to chile anymore

Jeez the guy is talking about foreigners that go to school in canada. They are usually rich and well adjusted. The rich part should probably be an indication that they come from a smart family. If you go to the big canadian cities the harshest ghettos are made up most of blacks. Since the racial groups tend to slinter into different municipalities or regions of the city.

Attached: 1518617930081.png (1000x1000, 345K)

>since HIllary
>not knowing history
They've been in debt since they had their revolt

Meaning other groups form ghettos but are less of an eye sore and cause less problem, that includes white, arabs, east asians.

I wonder if American NEETs will ever learn they're a british owned property and enslaved to the banks as evidenced by the need to chop the tips off of every boy to show the mark of the slave.
Probably not, easier just to act like a lump of shit and be a troll, right burgers?

And yes OP the government is shit enough to take your kids away from you if you disagree with their gender change

Too spooky 4 me.

I live in a 99% (actual percentage) immigrant neighbourhood. ama

Attached: 1508077828749.png (240x240, 78K)

Which city?

What's the cleanliness like?

How well are the properties maintained?

Are you poor?

Do you own the property you live on or rent?

I work with a guy from Nigeria who is a hardcore christian convert from Islam. By far the hardest worker and he works 2 jobs. He's trying to save up so he can afford the documents to apply for permanent visa with his wife. I know the fags here like to shit on all immigrants and most are infact garbage tier leeches but there are good ones out there to.

>Which city?
scarborough
>What's the cleanliness like?
terrible. there is always trash scattered everywhere, sidewalks, on the road, parking lots. bags of garbage lining the streets for weeks at a time
>How well are the properties maintained?
pretty much as well as the cleanliness is. some buildings here still have visible damage from fires that happened years ago
>Are you poor?
yes and no. I put all my money into savings and live on just enough to get by. when I move to a better neighbourhood, I will have plenty saved up to live comfortably
>Do you own the property you live on or rent?
rent. I would never own a property out here unless it was a business

Why don't the non-whites have the decency or humility to clean the garbage off their property?

I assume they don't have damage fixed because they're poor/too stupid to figure out how to get someone to come fix it.

Do you have a good job then? And you're just living in the cheapest area so you can save? What's your job?

>Why don't the non-whites have the decency or humility to clean the garbage off their property?
probably because they came here from india or sri lanka and a canadian neighbourhood covered in trash still looks better then an indian neighbourhood covered in trash so they don't see the problem. or maybe it's like when you put a stick with a leaf in a jar of bugs so they feel at home. I honestly don't know why.
>I assume they don't have damage fixed because they're poor/too stupid to figure out how to get someone to come fix it.
many of the ill-maintained areas are the cities responsibility, so I guess they just assume they can throw their garbage on the sidewalk and it's no longer their problem, just everyone else's. Largely I think they just don't care about living in a shithole
>Do you have a good job then? And you're just living in the cheapest area so you can save? What's your job?
yes, I am doing pretty well for myself and probably make more than most of the neighbourhood. where I am right now is the cheapest place I could find in the entire GTA that isn't a single room in a crack house or infested with pests like roaches and bedbugs. I work in trades

To be fair stfu, the haiti niggers genocided the french people who once lived there and back then it was rich as fuck.
It's been poor ever since, waaaay before hillary.
Fuck off mutt

Attached: Not amused.png (262x265, 145K)

the French fucked Haiti pretty badly as well. not that it ever stood a chance with that population

It was the richest of the new world.
Never because of the niggers, at least not under their leadership.

I mean after the slave revolt.

Nah, it's the french fags who fucked up everything. I can empathize for these people because of the mini race wars I see on TVA comment section. It could very well happen to us in the future. North Montreal is fucking nigger town. You dont see this on US networks or anglo canadian network but sometime the comment section gets morbidly tribal with niggers against Quebeckers or Quebeckers against sand niggers. Nobody should have to live with niggers, period.

I'm living in Montreal atm and I notice a lot of hostility between different races. except the chicks who are all oblivious

tvanouvelles.ca/2018/04/16/le-maire-de-louiseville-veut-ramener-la-priere-et-le-crucifix
Just saw that.
A mayor who wants to bring back the prayor and the cross during the municipal ceremonies and what not, in response to the muslim cop getting the green to wear her veil as a part of the uniform.
Nobody approves of this shit.

Is this Trudeau's endgame? Turning every country into a shithole by taking their brains?