More black people being racist

Here we go again. Another "dear white people" bullshit movie

Attached: thiswillsurebeatracism.png (626x727, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1989859
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/11/16/jordan-peele-tells-stephen-colbert-get-out-documentary-get-out-documentary-jordan-peele-says-movie-t/869604001/
whoinvented.co/concept-zero-developed/
youtube.com/watch?&v=vKbyfdJXoDg.
youtu.be/kdJlKlaUiew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Salty

This has easily become the most annoying word around because of whites overusing it

Dear white people,

Thank you for civilizing us and brining us out of object povetry. Giving us rights and and comfort. All glory to the white man.

Signed,

Niggas

Are they claiming grits and cocoa butter?

Britain is more affected by pakis than by niggaz.

Ikr, I stayed in Wembly outside London last year, I was effectively the only white dude, really demoralizing. First time I felt out of place in this country

Blacks are the biggest cultural appropriators. Almost every single thing they do every day is cultural appropriation of Whites. The clothes they wear, the language they speak, foods they eat, books they read, movies they watch, internet, everything.

>black lesbians

What did they mean by this? Blacks, with the exception of Muslims, are hands down the most viciously homophobic people on earth. Anyone who’s ever had the misfortune of having to be around them knows the lengths they’ll go to to prove how “not gay” they are or to sadistically torment anyone who they perceive as “gay” whether are or not. Curiously, blacks are over represented in homosexuality statistics.

>”According to the report, released by Gallup earlier this week, 4.6 percent of African Americans responded “yes” when asked if they identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, along with four percent of Hispanics, 4.3 percent of Asians and 3.2 percent of Caucasians.”

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1989859

Attached: B886869A-E69A-4E25-8086-8C7C92BC1D20.jpg (1200x627, 1.21M)

Don't blame us whites for existing, blame yakub! That evil nigger

Pretty sure it became popular because of the fighting game scene. People use "salty" all the time, and it just got used outside of fighting game context so now it's just another meme word. Modern internet culture was a mistake.

Map is dated. US should be flying the rainbow.

I imagine that like Kayne West this is another "urban" production that only white people are fans of

how are there even still white people at this school? I feel as if they would of all been ran out by the end of the first season.

>whites overusing it
you realize its old sailor slang right?
its not some nigger term

Attached: 1523868009223.jpg (3456x2304, 1.29M)

>the sunken place.
Do some blacks think ´Get Out´ is a documentary rather than a total demonization of white people where they are some kind of spell casters that hypnotize black men to act decently with their teacups and spoon and then take over black peoples bodies like invasion of the bodysnatchers and get them to 'act white´ aka not wrecking their own neighbourghood and pursuing a career, working hard and being nice to their neighbourhgs? Oh i forgot they think black panther is a documentary so why should i ask that silly question. In case you haven´t seen get out. The sunken place is a place a nigger goes to in the movie as he is hypnotized and no longer in control of the body, a nails on chalkboard scene of a lady hypnotizing him with a spoon and teacup grinding it along the edges of it, trying to make drinking tea synonymous with hypnotizing niggers to act white. It´s just simply amazing to watch black people on twitter and social media and watch the ridiculous nonsense they come up with, that you think is satire but realize more often than not that it isn´t.

Attached: 1519405544560.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

holy fucking shit that is a masterpiece

Do you not remember negroes throwing a shitfit because people wanted to classify “Get Out” as a comedy and not a horror movie?

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/11/16/jordan-peele-tells-stephen-colbert-get-out-documentary-get-out-documentary-jordan-peele-says-movie-t/869604001/

Attached: 87863B8E-78E7-4FDA-BC91-B5B6567D7F6D.png (361x140, 7K)

Hey, they forgot to put being on the "Down Low" on the list. Musta been an oversight.

Attached: image.jpg (523x332, 34K)

Dear White People was made by Jews

White people should thank the arabs aswell if thats the logic your going by.

>Documentary
>Rich white people wanting to be black

Attached: 1395342906916.jpg (393x391, 57K)

Lmao all these tears sustain me.

When do you think the reality that you've lost the culture war will set in?

>Do you not remember negroes throwing a shitfit because people wanted to classify “Get Out” as a comedy and not a horror movie?
Well it´s rated top 3 best movies of all times on rotten tomatoes. So you know rotten tomatoes is worth shit. Yes i have seen the entire movie and it´s such a cringy anti white movie with the most ridiculous jabs at white people trying to make them look like truly wicked people. To the point where drinking tea is used as an instrument of control and horror. Certainly under no circumstances the 3rd best movie of all time.
>it´s a documentary
>jordan peele
>mfw i realize that´s the director of the movie.
Niggers.. i don´t know what else to say. Ok let´s go through the movie that jordan peele thinks is a social documentary. Black male white woman plans to get married. Goes to see parents. Gets hypnotized and prepared to have an old white person downloaded into his body as some kind of life extension.
>snazzy looking well groomed their life together black male white woman couple seen throughout the movie. throughout the movie some black guy breaks hypnotic spell warns him to ´get out´
This is what niggers think acting white is. It´s like they are being imprisoned by 'acting white´aka being an upstanding citizen having a nice career. Being nice to your neighbourgh, having your shit together, being well groomed and polite etc.
They really must feel restricted in western society being told they have to be civilized and shiiet. Why not just run around in the savannah in africa buttnaked murdering and raping stuff and cannibalizing eachother like the arabs described them doing a millennia ago.. It´s so unfair!
>White people should thank the arabs aswell if thats the logic your going by.
Eh not this again, all relevant mathematics was done by europeans. whoinvented.co/concept-zero-developed/ And they didn´t invent the zero. Besides the concept of nothing and then doing nothing with it mathematically is irellevant.

Attached: Description_of_africans.jpg (1319x1174, 175K)

>When do you think the reality that you've lost the culture war will set in?
What does that mean? Winning a culture war. Western culture and civilization built everything you take for granted. You want to destroy that. You´re in a decline of civilization buddy that you´re trying to destroy. If i was you i would strap yourself in because you´re not creating utopia you´re creating a dystopia. And i don´t think you want to be in the middle of it or have your wish fullfilled.

I don't see many whites insisting on living among arabs in arab countries and be given special treatment...

>usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/11/16/jordan-peele-tells-stephen-colbert-get-out-documentary-get-out-documentary-jordan-peele-says-movie-t/869604001/
Holy shit this fucking guy i can´t believe it. You´re right. Also rottentomatoes has it as #1 comedy movie of all time. and #3 best movie of all time. RT is such shit it´s hilarious. I urge people to check out bootlet of this movie ´get out´ and just laugh at the pathetic anti white garbage that is in it. And how ´acting white´ is turned into invasion of the body snatchers where if niggers don´t burn down their own neighbourghoods they are under mind control from white people. This is people they call uncle toms or something like that. Do they actually believe niggers are hypnotized or is it just a metaphor for how they feel trapped by the restrictions and laws and civilization and shiiet of western society? Because i know niggers have trouble with metaphors and abstract thinking in general so you can´t never be 100% sure.

Attached: get_out_documentary.png (626x556, 43K)

Whites, Arabs, and East Asians can thank each other and realize the many great things each of our races have brought to humanity. As for Blacks, they have brought absolutely nothing, and owe everything to the higher races.

>cocoa butter
Are niggers really obsessed with this? I have had the blessings of not being around them for over a decade so I don't remember if they used it or not.

>get out is a documentary
I finally get it. The tea scene where the nigger is hypnotized by the nails on the chalkboard thing with the teacup and grinding the spoon around the teacup for 2 minutes straight or something. That must be how a nigger feels about any laws restrictions, going to jail for murder rape and stealing, and just in general not being able to do exactly what the fuck they want including harming other people. It´s like an itch they just feel like they almost can´t help but scratch. Must be hell for them to live in western society then. Why the fuck don´t they just fuck off to africa they can live the good life there. Strip off all their clothes and just run buttnaked to the first nigger woman and just rape the shit out of her, grab a speer and proceed to impale the nearest animal whilst screaming in exctacy. FREEDOM AT LAST! Did i do it, did i crack the nigger code? Is that why he thinks it´s a documentary? They can´t stand to live like this obviously, that´s what jordan peele is saying. The hood and thug life that´s where they feel most natural and at ease. Except it ofcourse sucks ass cause it´s destructive to most of them.

Attached: detective.jpg (767x431, 43K)

get out was actually a good flim tho. who doesnt want to see libs getting rekt?

>He thinks they can read

>Do they actually believe niggers are hypnotized or is it just a metaphor for how they feel trapped by the restrictions and laws and civilization and shiiet of western society?

niggers are like circuss elephants
they need to be trained and disciplined constantly and they still only have vague reasoning on how civilization and society works, and if they won't keep up charade of being a civilized man they will quickly revert to their natural behaviour and start to stampede shit

Attached: 1523022929288.png (800x1000, 239K)

Whats wrong with black people being racist? White people are racist all the time.

grits are a type of food, and they are very good when "salty". its not that deep

The director of get out jokes that it´s about kanye west, he says this he says
>it´s a documentary a kind of biopic, i was going to call it get out - the kanye west story but i cut out the last bit.
Look how serious he is that it´s a documentary he really means it. Like the dumb fuck has made some groundbreaking social documentary and not just cucks voting for him for virtue signalling. youtube.com/watch?&v=vKbyfdJXoDg. So simple minded just look at the director and how he talks and his mannerisms etc. Everything is about racism. He has projected his own insecurities vividly into that movie. I´m guessing he´s actually genuinely paranoid that some white person is going to hypnotize him with a teacup. he spends 2 minutes in the entire movie demonizing white people drinking tea trying to equate it with mind control of black people so that they 'act white´ aka decent civilized people instead of ghetto gangbangers.
>niggers are like circuss elephants
they need to be trained and disciplined constantly and they still only have vague reasoning on how civilization and society works, and if they won't keep up charade of being a civilized man they will quickly revert to their natural behaviour and start to stampede shit
Haha, that´s probably what he alludes to. They feel like they are being tamed. I think that´s that whole thing with the teacup. I surmised as much here. Did we seriously crack the nigger code. Is it like an itch they can´t scratch when they can´t murder, rape, do crime and all these things without getting arrested for it? I mean maybe it´s really like that. Maybe they prefer some dystopian society where they roam around in gangs taking shit from eachother, and using whatever things they have robbed or whatever as bling to show off status. I mean that´s how their communities in the US look like, that´s how their history also was. Minus the bling because they had ressources everywhere but never did shit with it.

Attached: africans_morality_and_abstract_thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

So it´s like
>you saw that movie get out, jordan peele says it´s a documentary
>dats what´s up. Yeah he´s blown the whistle on the whole thing, white people they be hypnotizing us with teacups to not murder rape and steal and shit, shit´s crazy.
>for real? YEAH man whitey be hypnotizing us da whole time, that´s why they acting white those dumb niggers, getting edumucated n shiiet. Trying to get us working on the plantation again by getting a job
>yeah dats whats up niggur, now we know, they not gonna keep us down, this shit is lit af niggur. Yeah niggur.. spread a word, we woke af now cuz!

Attached: hehe.gif (160x160, 494K)

Get Out is bad the script sucks don't delude yourself

And this shit is #3 best movie of all time on rotten tomatoes and #1 on best comedy of all time on rotten tomatoes. AHAHAHAHAHA the world is such a crazy place it´s hysterical how many hoops sjw´s will go through instead of being honest with themselves. Total lala land they live in magical fairyland with unicorns and little elves, and they´re dragging niggers minds into it which can´t even process it or distinguish such things. I think they genuinely have a problem separating movies and fiction from reality.

They should go watch animal documentaries instead that´s what sjw´s should do. They need social media taken away from them and a free subscription to animal planet or something, or some documentaries about african people. Maybe that´ll get them to think things over a little bit. Little dose of reality would do them good.

please watch my show. il say anything please. we tried to make it as controversial as possible. oh this is horrible. kek

I hated being in London the last time I was there in (2014) I was seriously freaked out by the number of foreigners.
Obviously I expect to be surrounded by foreigners if I were to go to a foreign country but that, that was just really unnerving and just so surreal-it was like being a stranger in my own country-in Britain but without the British.

Attached: FeelsGuyMyFaceMySoul.jpg (1200x807, 96K)

you're all just a bunch of bot!!! lmao

Trips of truth

Why is it ok to fight racism with racism?
How fucking mental is this current generation?
Also why are they getting away with racism?
My brain hurts.

Attached: 1523304480912.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

its "abject", i guess you cant expect much from a leaf

>>jordan peele

Peele was born in New York City,[5] and raised by his single mother, Lucinda Williams, on Manhattan's Upper West Side.[1] His mother is white and his father is black.[6] He attended the Computer School in Manhattan and went on to Sarah Lawrence College before dropping out after two years to form a comedy duo with his college roommate and future Key & Peele comedy writer Rebecca Drysdale.[1]

So the director of Get Out is the son of a black man that left his mudshark mother alone to raise him. He used black privilege to attend a Zionist liberalfest college, learned nothing, wasted tens of thousands of dollars he didn't spend a nickle to get, and then quit to get high and play sketch characters on a basic cable television show.

You can't write this shit yourself if you tried.

Loving how leftist identity politics and intersectionality are absolutely incompatible

Same with cultural appropriation
youtu.be/kdJlKlaUiew

checked

Attached: 1523283642666.png (900x900, 1.61M)

dear white people
thank you for

Postage stamp, Fire extinguisher, Magazine, Steam engine, Refrigerator, Gas turbine, Light bulb, Locomotive, Railway, Lawn mower, Gas stove/cooker, Negative & colour photography, Metro/Subway, Radio, Loudspeaker, Jet engine, Video Games, Printing press, Newspaper, Clarinet, Pocket watch, Automated, calculator, Light bulb, Microphone, TV, Petrol/gasoline & Diesel engines, Automobile (+engine, differential gear...), Parachute (bagged), Motorcycle, Jet engine, LCD screen, Walkman, Steam boat, Submarine, Refrigerator, Telegraph, Tramway, Dishwasher, Regrigerator, Vacuum cleaner, Radio (transmission), Phonograph, Cash register, Zipper, Electric stove/cooker, Electronic TV & TV Broadcast, Microwave oven, Atomic clock, Charge/credit card, Electronic calculator, Video games, Laser disk, Photocopier, Air Conditioner, Tractor, Traffic lights, Parking meter
Parachute (knapsack)
Tramway (electric)
Radio (receiver)
Tube TV
Helicopter
Astronomical lenses
Dynamite
Adding machine
Pressure cooker
Hot air balloon
Parachute
Submarine
Ambulance service
Photography
Airship
Helicopter
Animation
Cinema
Remote control
Microscope
Telescope
Pendulum clock
Mercury thermometer
Audio tape
Video tape
CD
CD-ROM
Newspaper
Saxophone
Quartz watch
Soft contact lenses
Glasses
Viol and cello
Mechanical clock
Violin
Thermometer
Barometer
Piano
Telephone
Radio

you forgot civilization

Why is it always West Africa? Arabs have, for thousands of years, traded with East Africa , which was part of the silk road.

WE INVENTED SLANG N SHIETTT

Dear niggers, we don't need you but you need us.

Signed,

White people

Attached: 1501748654102.jpg (724x603, 202K)

Fuck you I’ll take an elephant over a nigger any day!

Attached: AE390402-D179-4232-BDC0-B7F971450428.jpg (852x480, 31K)

>Why is it always West Africa? Arabs have, for thousands of years, traded with East Africa , which was part of the silk road.
Because egypt wasn´t considered african/negroid. It was a middle eastern colonial empire into africa using africas massive ressources that blacks didn´t use. Ever wonder why egypt is just barely into africa. There´s a land bridge straight to the middle east and constituted some of the only civilization in all of africa that was to be considered such. The nubians only invaded and occupied it (you might say as revenge for getting btfo by egypt constantly and giving them access to ressources) to form the 25th dynasty ushering in the late period soon thereafter. Oh wait excuse me we wuz kangz.

Attached: Egypt.png (744x1000, 117K)

Dear Jow Forums people. Why do you give a single fuck what these creatures think or do?

Also to add to that, blacks who have constructed this myth that the egyptian empire was run constructed and built by negros, are taking full responsibility for enslaving the jews (which the egyptian empire did according to that story, you can see how close it is to israel). So they´ll have to square that one away. And i´m fairly certain that if jews thought it was negros who had enslaved them in egypt, they wouldn´t be buddy buddy with them today. No the jews very well know that egypt was a middle eastern colonial empire barely into africa for utilizing africas vast ressources. negros were more busy enslaving eachother and selling eachother to the highest bidder. west africa did this a LOT for example. This was the slave bazar that the americans also purchased them from the african slavers as labour for cotton picking and all that.

Attached: bas_relief_abydos.png (945x616, 1.5M)

>egyptian empire was run constructed and built by negros
If that was true, it'd be the Somalis and Ethiopians of today. They should be wewuzing it rather than West Africans. The land of punt they always talk about was probably these East African blacks.

They evolved to have their more barbaric instincts quelled by a more barbaric nigger. They'll be some envy, sure, but most African blacks prefer it. Makes them feel like less of a bitch when the tribe chief is dripping machismo and deals harsh justice, no matter how stupid. The tribal culture is too ingrained.

Women also instinctively need a domineering takenoprisoners male far more than they can admit.

>If that was true, it'd be the Somalis and Ethiopians of today. They should be wewuzing it rather than West Africans. The land of punt they always talk about was probably these East African blacks.
Yes ofcourse egypt wasn´t negroid but Yeah if someone should be we wuzíng it would definately more be them than the ones doing it. Ethiopea shows signs of some sophistication, but they are very close to yemen, very little water between. Somalia are put in same category of the zanj and other blacks who resemble them. The muslim arabs basically said everything south of egypt was pretty much total savages, with no civilization to speak of that behaved more like wild animals than anything else. So i find it hard to believe they had anything to do with egypt. But when the egyptian empire was powerful there could have been some interaction. Since obviously they were looking for ressources to utilize. so basically according to the muslim arabs; Aside from west africa and egypt, africa consisted of total savages, who cannibalized eachother, live in thickets and caves, and ate unprepared grain and behaved like animals, or not standard enough to be compared to human beings. Pretty rough words. Definately not something black americans want to hear. Because that´s likely where the west african slavers hunted them to put in chains to put on the slave market from.

Attached: arabs_on_africans_1.png (1053x753, 79K)

It´s really a disaster that the middle easterners just didn´t completely colonize all of africa from out of egypt and completely put them under their domain and culture those many thousand years ago, they would´ve been so much better off today having been able to benefit from that kind of sophisticated empire that they then could declare independence from now. But i guess they for whatever reason decided not to bother. If you look at it from the western colonialist perspective which was very late what was it late 18th early 19th century that the landgrab race started where several european nations setup colonies in africa. They were so backwards they had to widespread introduce the wheel and build all infrastructure from scratch just to utilize the ressources, since it was decided basically look there´s ressources there and they´ve had all the time in the world to use them and they aren´t doing shit with that whole continent whatsoever. Total mess in other words. And today we´re still trying to get them up to par with the mass intervention over the last 60 years after decolonization pooling trillions of trillions of dollars and massive infrastructure projects and building wells for them and these things. Africa is such a mess that way. It´s like a people that just for whatever reason became completely stuck in time compared to everyone else.

I mean it seems like niggers were like the odd one out. Everyone was creating empires and rubbing off against eachother and learning things and trading things and so on. And niggers south of egypt and west africa was like.
>hey why don´t you come down here take us over for a while you fucking assholes so we can be part of that.
>lel fuck you nigger, we can´t be bothered you´re so dumb, we´ll take your ressources since you´re not using them and just chill up here in egypt, you´re too much work! look at you what are you doing? eating eachother? what the fuck!
>le sad face.
I mean that´s just seems like that´s pretty much how it went. And now since nobody wanted to bother with them we have to fix up africa in lighting speed and catch up on all those thousands of years where if they had been part of that stuff they would´ve gradually progressed.

Attached: arabs_on_africans_2.png (1038x549, 56K)

I'm so sick of this shit.

let my people go