Does Being Christians Make Us Weak?

I had this discussion with my father in law (he is protestant) and basically I critiziced some ideas that the teachings of jesus christ hold, for example: "put the other cheek" and "love your enemies", those are things that can make you have a really bad time in real life.

He kept saying that the point of having jesus as your savior is to base your life in the principles of compassion, empthy, understanding where the other person is coming from, and largely, not being a treat to no one by no meaning.

what do you think of these?

Attached: 2342424234.png (595x435, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8--TwK7To
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Violence is power. Unless you believe you will be punished for violence in the next world there is no reason not to use violence to gain power.

Jesus teaches us to be kind and loving, not a doormat.

>Does Being Christians Make Us Weak?
yes

Only if you count belonging to a radical sect of Judaism as weakness.

Jesus beat up the merchants in the Temple, cursed the Jewish race forever, and got patroned as a Conqueror God to the descendants of Roman Empire, which murdered billions of other people in their wars, explorations, and conquests.

I'd say being true Christian is pretty bad ass and pagan as fuck and not weak whatsoever.

Weak Christian are Protestants racemixing faggots, and anything modern like the cuck Marxist pope.

Attached: Lucifer, The Fallen Angel, the Bright Morning Star, the Light Bringer.jpg (500x750, 108K)

catholic server /bkXHBgq

Were they weak?

Attached: Crusades.jpg (610x374, 69K)

no. Be nice to people and try to treat them with kindness. Not be a doormat and let atheist fags and muslims do whatever they want to you and others

Attached: 1522521211692.jpg (968x408, 120K)

also kikes infiltrate certain (((((non-denominational))))) churches and other protestant denominations get cucked because they have so much reach and produce so much media.

today yes Islam is the final redpill user

#IslamicReich

Attached: selfie-jews.jpg (450x253, 18K)

>put the other cheek
Only because you're a retarded American who doesn't understand that saying with the historical background

Keep in mind that Jesus Christ did not come to change the then-present law in any way. But Jesus Christ gave a handful of even higher standards to live by. For example: turn the other cheek. That does not mean that "an eye for an eye" is invalid, but we as Christians should strive for an even higher standard of conduct.

Christianity is about love and compassion, but it's not suicidal. Christ drove the Jews out of the temple for making God's house a house of merchandise. And he wasn't fast to anger either, he slowly sat outside and created a whip to attack them with.

You just need to understand the theology and facts behind Christian thinking.

Attached: 1507568876232.jpg (1024x1024, 203K)

Don't mistake kindness for weakness

Bzzt, wrong.
Judaism was not invented until 2-300 years later. The religion of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was not Judaism. Abraham was not a Jew, Isaac was not a Jew, Jacob was not a Jew and eleven of Jacob's twelve sons were not Jews. Moses was not a Jew. Joshua was not a Jew. David was not a Jew. Jesus was not a Jew.

Yes, and also the were killed by their own king so double yes?

> I critiziced some ideas that the teachings of jesus christ hold, for example: "put the other cheek" and "love your enemies", those are things that can make you have a really bad time in real life.
I love my dog, that doesn't mean I let him shit all over my house.

/thread

its not kindness at this point, its pure apathy

Attached: 1501200419833.jpg (540x709, 83K)

I personally do not think it is being weak. I have thought about this too, but being weak is being afraid to hit back when someone hits you. Christianity, I think, asks you to not strike back despite how badly you want to beat the crap out of the other person, and I think that takes strength. Anyone can hit back, yell back, or criticize or blame. It takes a lot of strength to restrain yourself from doing so. Try it, and you will see how hard it really is.

Being christians just makes you fucking dumb and gullible. retards

it makes of strong
if you where a true flyer of that flag you'd know this

found this little gem hidden in my shitposting folder

Attached: 1499501475218.png (1288x1732, 656K)

God loves you too, user.

Attached: 1523144229938.png (1342x1940, 765K)

we need this kind of men right now...

Not being a Christian when it has been handed to you makes you dumb and gullible.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8--TwK7To

>spread the other cheek
This is weaponized guilt.
Christianity works in an ethnically homogeneous European society.
Since the integration of OT rabbinical Hebrew scholars, Christian thought has become excessively liberal on purpose by the people who invented it to subvert the society of the people who bought into it.
I'm no longer a Christian for this reason. Look at all the New Anabaptist bullshit and the fetishisation of pacifism. It's the worst thing to befall the West and very may well be enough of a social opioid to lull us into doing nothing while our land is taken, our women are raped, and our children are dashed on the rocks as a sacrifice to Moloch.

This. Jesus could have stepped down off the cross any time He wanted to. But He didn't to save us and to teach us how to suffer.

Anything short of "hit him back twice as hard" is cuckoldry.

This is the modern re-defined version of "strength" that just serves to justify cowardice. True strength is being able to physically defeat the other man. That's it.

Case in point. Fetishisation of pacifism.
See
True love is adopting Tyrone's children he impregnated your wife with because God adopted us all first.

very weak