Kendrick Lamar wins Pulitzer for 'Damn'

variety.com/2018/music/news/kendrick-lamar-wins-pulitzer-prize-for-damn-1202754548/

Damn.

Attached: 636594918434077249-AP-Pulitzers.1.jpg (540x405, 34K)

gay

Goes to show, all you have to do is shit on whitey and complain about what happened to your ancestors about four generations ago, and you're a media darling.

Lamar did a concert in Belgium a few months ago, and two different news anchors on two different channels described him as a "hip hop god".

Almost like someone is giving these people a common script.

I mean his music slaps tho

It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does? It does?

The guy is a nasal manlet who keeps repeating himself.
You just think he's good because he keeps getting pushed on the radio and in media.

Two guesses why he's getting pushed on radio and media.

I don’t get it, his previous album To pimp a butterfly was way better anyway. “Damn” sucked.

I heard so many people talking him up as the greatest rapper in 20 years. It took me about 30 seconds to realize he was average at best in a terrible period of music. His live performances are even worse and he's a classic "we wuz kangz n shiiiiet".

who gives a fuck

It's insufferable and very uncool

He's putting out the right message, a low-key "fuck whitey".
So he's getting pushed.

Pulitzer for a rap song? What a way to devalue an award.

Nothing is sacred.
Remember Obama's Nobel prize?

End of civilisation confirmed

Perhaps you finally get through your head how useless awards are nowadays.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (448x800, 56K)

Every award is pretty much devalued at this point

I would so love to see you choke to death

Kendrick Lamar is a fucking meme, some Dutch hoe went to see his concert. I told her I didn't like his music and his lyrics don't make any sense and pointed to DNA as an example.

She told me;

>Maybe look up what it is about and what is meant by it hahah

I really don't want to hate white women, but they're making it so damn hard.

I like Kendrick, definitely better than all the other pop artists in regards to the topics he mentions in his albums.

yeah but does he drink Starbucks?

yeah kendricks the man.

A few months ago there was a concert by a Moroccan shithead from the Netherlands who makes "music" about treating women like whores and just general shit.
The audience was 90% underage girls brought there by their mothers, who also attended the concert.

Women who go unchecked will flock to those who do keep them in check.

Topics like what?

Why don't you start listening to real music? Music without lyrics is a good start. Music that has lyrics is just someone else (a jew) telling you what to think, what to imagine.

what is the color of your skin?

I actually don’t understand what happened. He made an actual masterpiece and then puts this shit out and is hailed as a god.

>Netherlands

They really seem to have unlimited amount of money when it comes to funding "European artists"

Dude is exceptional in a mediocrity focused mainstream scene. Ab-soul is a better lyricist than Kendrick. He does seem like a manufactured industry darling.

Dude is working with Dr. Dre, wouldn't be surprised if Kendrick joined the gay mafia

But is American honest, or do we bask in sin?
You overnight the big rifles, then tell Fox to be scared of us
Gang members or terrorists, et cetera, et cetera
America’s reflections of me, that’s what a mirror does

Most of the time it's standard things like gang violence, drug abuse, police brutality and stuff but he talks about it in socially conscious way. I know that I sound a bit like a liberal right now, but Kendrick does have great lyrical tallent, his songs are dense full with great lines and he isn't promoting degeneracy. In fact I think he's a positive inspiration for people to become a better person and get out of the shit they're in.

Do you feel it?

Attached: 1521847595107.jpg (1710x1277, 3.54M)

Kendrick Lamar is a Jewish convert, nobody should be surprised by this at all.

Attached: image.jpg (798x861, 792K)

>not giving a pulitzer for ExMilitary

Attached: DTgpDiDW0AAH49g.jpg large.jpg (768x768, 94K)

>in socially conscious way
pffffhahaha

And don't forget about the slavery. Slavery is one of his main topics, yet you didn't mention it.

>his songs are dense full with great lines
Like "sit down, be humble"?
Don't make me laugh.

The way he delivers that line makes him sound like Urkel doing a saturday morning PSA about behaving in class.

jared diamond won it too
you should of known about this (((prize))) ages ago

Thing is you might hate rap and that's fine, music is subjective.
But to deny that Kendrick has talent is bullshit, I don't like his latest album DAMN. but his previous projects are really good, Section 80. is pretty much about the faults of America, GKMC is the perspective of a young black man criticising the gang hood perspective of the black american youth, TPAB is somewhat a continuation of the previous two but also black pride and self improvement and it's also imo a perfect piece of art and (O)verly (D)edicated is pretty much a predecessor to all of these but mainly GKMC.
If you have an open mind you should atleast give these a listen, apart from DAMN. he's the opposite of WE WUZ, and if u actually pay attention and recognise him as an artist you will know the WE WUZ themes from DAMN. is not his opinion but a citation.

Attached: 1451903226277.jpg (600x800, 39K)

Go on...

Requesting bars infront of that chimp

It was always me vs the world until I found its me vs me

Redpilled as fuck

he needs the gas

>jared diamond won it too
Lol I forgot all about that.

Attached: WalterRothschild_zebras_buckingham.jpg (800x426, 78K)

I remember when I was younger and I thought these international awards ceremonies were actually objective and prestigious. Then Obama basically got a nobel peace prize just for being black.

I've seen better lines on FB from edgy 15 y-o suburban girls on their period.

Pulitzers is just as agenda pushing as the Nobel peace prize. The guy who wrote the positive article on Uncle Joe Stalin also won the same award.

"Rap is still real to me dammit", the post.

Get your lips off the nigger dick and act your skin color.

But it’s a difference between black artist and wack artist

There's always worse, sure.

Have you taken the time to listen to his albums? If no, stop being a ignorant loud mouth searching for a circlejerk, pathetic.

>current year
>communicating with a "sven"

Attached: 5e16abb1.jpg (240x206, 7K)

Why do whitebois overrate this hack so much?

Attached: 1523848059472.jpg (540x960, 50K)

I can’t fake humble just because your ass is insecure

Of course. You pretty much don't have a choice.

I also saw him performing live at some major event (MTV music awards? Oscars?) and it was cringe to the max.
Whole stage filled with blacks in shackles or some retarded "muh slavery" bs.
He was barely coherent.

Rap only sounds good because it's produced to hell and back. It never sounds good live for a reason. It's actually shit.

Same reason they overrate all hip hop.

it's a pretty good album,mainly because his music is not entirely ooga-booga, kill whiteys & acab BS.Most of the songs have a certain message, that's for sure

People don't realise that if the music gets elevated above a certain point then it wouldn't be listened as much, which obviously isn't in the interest of the artist

Fuck up, kike.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x563, 340K)

This, only europoors would hate on Kendrick Lamar.

woops, memeflag

Like pottery...
>He was born as Pulitzer József (name order by Hungarian custom) in Makó, about 200 km south-east of Budapest in Hungary, the son of Elize (Berger) and Fülöp Pulitzer.[3] The Pulitzers were among several Jewish families living in the area, and had established a reputation as merchants and shopkeepers.

>implying the pulitzer had any value to begin with
For years they've been giving the prize to Tsibutzu witch doctors and Bolivian cook book writers. Like Google doodles they just pull some ethnic literally who from a hat if they're third world and halfway literate.

Attached: 140527185952-ahmad-horizontal-gallery.jpg (640x360, 55K)

>his music slaps
Feh reel, his speakie bumpies be rattlin yo!

Attached: 1523309426913.jpg (951x486, 118K)

>ignore the post
hehe nigger lover epic x-D
how does it feel neither of you aren't aryan and will never be?

Attached: 1510011302750.jpg (720x720, 25K)

he is very popular in urban europe

Daym.....

I have Kendrick Lamar's Reebok Classic sneakers.
Feels good man.

It feels exhilarating, every day I wake up I feel proud to be Japanese. Period. Cool Jew music by the way, homo.

Attached: image.jpg (752x884, 373K)

>Listening to rap
>ever
I cringe everytime i see a white person listening to this trash

Oh yeah, forgot about Duranty winning.

wtf, this album is by far the worst of his discography too, its all muh dick rap. The two before were actually redpilled.

- nasal manlet
*sides no longer recognisable to 3 dimensions*

Have you listened to his albums or only to his popular songs that get played in clubs and on the radio, because it seems you haven't listened to his albums.

this album is generally good. im a musicfag and hardly listen to rap, but this album helped bring quality jazz musicians to he mainstream and also had a redpilled message about how niggers need to stop bitching and make changes for themselves and strongly denounced "gangsta culture" although most people are too stupid to pick up on his use of irony and analogy.
That being said "DAMN" is classic muh dick rap and utter shit.

This is MC Ride after learning he didn't win the Pulitzer Prize.

Say something nice about him

Attached: mc-ride-in-a-cafe-57b1cecfb4197.png (1280x720, 999K)

> if you haven't listened to the entire album of this nigger Jew faggot, you're not allowed to criticize him

t. nordcuck retard

Attached: image.jpg (360x245, 43K)

ha ha yes goy now listen to this indie album about depression that makes you feel special about being a lazy piece of shit

Stop being this embarrassing.