Black people saved your sorry asses in two world wars and you thank us with racism?

Black people saved your sorry asses in two world wars and you thank us with racism?

Attached: 91rw1hfQ33L._SL1500_.jpg (1065x1500, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VjfKxlO-QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indeed, you dumb nigger

I'm not racist or anything but does anybody think its fucking retarded to have niggers fighting for the German empire in the scout class? I mean I understand it's not historically accurate because the weapons and shit but what the fuck dice

The female soldiers in BF1 trigger me more desu

>black people saved our asses in the world wars

Jewish fake news. Fuck off

didn't you know that blacks are world's best scouts/spies/infiltrators?

>I'm not racist or anything but does anybody think its fucking retarded to have niggers fighting for the German empire in the scout class?
No, because Tanganyika and Kamerun.

Germans had the most diverse army in history.

Attached: lied.jpg (900x540, 64K)

Wrong war, user.

Hey, maybe white people is done and you and other undesireables are inheriting the Earth. And that's cool! High five! But check it out, justremember who built this place, alright? Thank you whitey!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Niggers can't even show up to easy jobs. There are no niggers who had a positive impact in any war of note.

weeeww, thats rich

Attached: 1517360780857.jpg (267x323, 7K)

All of those people are dead. We now have hoodrats, gangs, thugs, and dindus instead. Chicago and detroit man. Just awful

Askaris from German Afrika didn't fight in the European frontlines.

And Wakanda is real.

The german Army did not deploy african troops in Europe only in the african colonies and in the navy.

>just remember who built this place
You dumb fucking niggers think your ancestors were such hard workers. They were not. And you use the fucking word "ARE" when the noun is plural. Get that through your stupid fucking monkey brain before you start talking about how great niggers are. Fucking 3 year olds know how to talk better

Attached: 1515960560329.jpg (850x478, 51K)

Hey man, the point went totally over your head, but that's cool though. You don't seem to understand grammar either but you can write all your hateful thoughts on a styrofoam cup and just toss it. TOSS THAT! Just throw that!

Attached: 1519660546820[1].png (1280x720, 640K)

they blend into the darkness very well

>yfw their screams from being lit on fire
that VA is so fucking shrill goddamn

Attached: 4975F54C-2844-4FA7-945B-65C697834C36.jpg (278x251, 57K)

tf is this nigger going on about?

Attached: hold-this.webm (220x400, 2.96M)

Sure.

Attached: 1518981200802.webm (404x720, 632K)

This has to be a larp thread. No can be this retarded

I dont understand niggers. You are dumber than apes

Attached: 1520951160938.jpg (680x904, 266K)

when was the last time EA made a good game

Citation?

they did have black colonial troops fighting in africa
honestly given the amount of random wonder weapons being tossed around in the game, might as well

Germany was under a blockade for the entire war, they couldn't bring in troops from their overseas colonies

The day wakanda invaded germany it was over.

Fpbp

sage

DELETE THIS (((DICE)))

COTTONFILED 1
NIGGERFIELD 1

Attached: NatSoc.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

Too Many Black Soldiers in Battlefield 1? A Look at History

youtube.com/watch?v=8VjfKxlO-QA

/THREAD

Attached: LaChancla.png (606x464, 325K)

>best scouts/spies/infiltrators
>most suspicious, untrusted species on the planet
lel

Attached: 1522197124329.jpg (867x1024, 110K)

Nice troll effort.

Attached: IbayOLg323qqbQf.jpg (460x332, 35K)

Didn't realize spear chucking was so effective in trench warfare

Nice marketing ploy (((notDICE))).

What the hell are you talking about, you were only partially relevant during both engagements. Never were you leaders.

Military user here: niggers are literally the laziest people in the military, and ALWAYS flock to the supply, motor t, logistics, and any other REMF jobs that will likely keep them away from actual fighting. Infantry platoons are usually country white boys and northern idealistic Yankees sprinkled with a couple of the most redpilled spics you will ever meet