Commiefornia is Out of Control

>California has rejected the federal government's initial plans for National Guard troops to the border because the work is considered too closely tied to immigration enforcement, two U.S. officials told The Associated Press.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5622441/California-rejects-border-duties-troops.html

Attached: c.png (650x440, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SmK00aLqnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

now it makes sense. i was wondering why jerry brown initially complied and sent the guard in. now its obvious, he sent them in as a placeholder so other guard units from other states cant be there, and he tells the california guard to basically hang out and not do jack shit to protect america. what a faggot. doesnt matter, constitution says the president is the supreme leader of the military. suck a dick jerry

Yeah it's pretty bad. I can't believe that everyone forgot about that SF jury which let that illegal immigrant off scott free after killling that nice lady.

Nuke Tijuana

so sick of these fucking traitors, day of the rope when? it has to be soon.

not soon enough

He has to federalize them first.
This is a big smokescreen. What is really going on is that the CA NG is so badly underfunded, California can't afford to actually employ them and any attempt to do more than show up would revel how fucked California's budget is.

if posse comitatus prevents troops on US soil, why not setup on the mexico side?

recall movement on Jerry Brown when?

>or even fix border patrol vehicles

So just leaving them to die?

Mexico would probably sperg out and act like they're ready to go to war, but I like your idea. Fuck Mexico, I'd rather go to war with them than Syria.

Attached: image.jpg (693x693, 285K)

arrest for treason and sedition when?

This is another step towards states telling the federal government to piss off. The left loves this right now, but will scream "traitors" when red states do the same regarding gun control or whatever in the future.

Majority of states and in fact majority of people in California oppose this move. This is leftists digging their own graves politically.

Remove all Federal Dollars from this shithole, NOW!

Mexico would count it as an act of aggression, and probably stage their own soldiers at the border, which would cause tension not seen since the Zimmerman Telegram

“California Governor Jerry Brown is doing the right thing and sending the National Guard to the Border. Thank you Jerry, good move for the safety of our Country!”

He's not going to be happy.

Attached: 1523409985983.jpg (496x600, 34K)

Isnt this the textbook definition of treason?

Actual traitor. Why is he still breathing again? Even being the greatest country on Earth, It really just feels like being king cuck because only one nigger fucks our wife instead of 3+.

States' Rights, friend.

Californian here, who do i vote for governor on june 5th that isnt a trainwreck

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=5SmK00aLqnU

How come mass shooters never take out the right people like commie officials fuck sakes

Apparently we have commieforbia on our side.

All the democrats are cancerous and the the Republicans have no chance in hell. Just pray that The Big One hits you guys as soon as possible.

California has been out of control for the last 20 years. This has been brewing for a long time and everyone knows it.
I'm glad that these grievances are getting some air.

Attached: 1415138765764.jpg (365x367, 15K)

>faggy liberal UN flag advocating FOR states rights
Wow, all it takes is tons of brown illegal immigrants and you globalist compromise on everyone of your ideas.

apparantly that is causus beli

chekkked

rules for thee, not for mee

me too, fuck beaners.

>get to shoot at spics AND leftist fags
That's a war I would gladly take part in

I say we nuke mexico. Problem solved

the mighty mexican army?

> national guard doesn't guard the nation

wow, I'm so happy my taxes pay their salaries!

Martial Law in California when