Judge RETURNS ALL DOCUMENTS TO COHEN

Breaking on CNN.

Cohen is allowed to take documents and remove any privilaged infomation.

Attached: 1452310801715.png (360x360, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7ny.com/politics/judge-denies-restraining-order-over-materials-seized-in-cohen-raid/3349804/
rawstory.com/2018/04/michael-cohen-right-now-radioactive-stormy-daniels-attorney-shreds-flat-stupid-trump-fixer/
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/985990956099846145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is Cohen and what does this mean

Attached: 1523541988258.png (256x256, 26K)

Told you faggots this would happen. The Constitution isn't dead yet, commies.

Cohen's office got raided which broke the attorney client privilege. Trump tweets about this which gets the MSM to write a bunch of stories about it. This is in preparation for Mueller to begin indicting the swamp. Remember, Mueller's team is filled with Hillary's lawyers. When Hillary and everyone else gets indicted they can't complain about attorney client.

Stormy Daniels works for Trump. Instead of coming out before the election when she could’ve ruined Trump and made around 25 million she waits until her story is essentially worthless. Her name is “Stormy” to signal to all the insiders whose side shes on. Her story ends up just being a big distraction/let down and a parlay into other things like the office raid and an example of how pathetic/desperate democrats are.

Attached: 1492479301472.png (750x375, 435K)

Attached: 1516182486281.png (1390x1376, 832K)

That's one of the things which is most impressive about Trump to me. He always keeps the enemy distracted and often goes out of his way to make them believe they are about to win.

>implying the constitution was not indeed violated and even though they cannot use any of the acquired information in court they did not get what they were looking for: leads of where they can find something

da fuq is this?

Attached: 1518232678466.jpg (620x530, 65K)

>even though they cannot use any of the acquired information in court they did not get what they were looking for: leads of where they can find something

The gov hasn't even seen the stuff yet, they had get permission to START looking today but were cockblocked.

Fruit of the poisonous tree. Even if they go there, it's inadmissible.

You just don't know how the American legal system works. Basically any person who's ever been a client of Michael Cohen ever essentially has a full pardon for absolutely prior misdeeds now.

Enjoy you ass rape. Trumps a dictator now.

Why do you lie, faggot?
>abc7ny.com/politics/judge-denies-restraining-order-over-materials-seized-in-cohen-raid/3349804/

Calm before the storm nigga. Cant you into abstraction? Storm is here, and it was lots of wind, and lots of noise, for good distraction.

Thank fuck.

Barry smells like sulfur because he eats too many hot dogs.

Actually, the government promised to copy everything and then provide copies. Good luck searching hundreds of thousands of pieces of paper when their organization system got destroyed

They would have to show the warrant was void for that. Rule 26 allows breach of privilege in certain cases. Also the crime-fraud exception is big

>Actually, the government promised to copy everything and then provide copies.

No they fucking didn't. I was watching this shit live and they have to hand everything back.

>they have to hand everything back.
>giving back evidence in a federal trial
stay on that side of the pond , moron

Where’s your source?

They can raid the office for documents and can look through them to segragte fraud collusion potential docs from protected docs. However, depending on how strong the warrant is, Mueller and or parts of his team could be charged with privacy laws if the warrant was granted on thin ice. Also if any attorney-client documents are leaked, the reviewers could be sent to jail for privacy laws.

It depends on the warrant. If the warrant was gotten under very weak cause, arrests on the FBI team could happen. Also if any protected documents are leaked people will go to jail

>Where’s your source?

fucking CNN and Fox both have reported it cucklord

TRUMP IS FINISHED!
HE'S FUCKING DONE!
Chickens coming back!

Attached: 1523912228.jpg (640x360, 24K)

Stop spamming this you fucking cuck, it's complete meme speculation. Fuck you, and fuck Trump he's done quite literally nothing to deserve such blind loyalty. Get back to me when he names the kikes, declares war against Israel, puts subhumans in camps and mass deports them and starts the conversation about how America has ruined itself from decades of kike and marxist subversion and how we've been ruled by satanic pedo's for decades.

He aint done shit and he aint gonna do shit. Oh and if he was actually serious he would have declared marshal law and started the process of creating a better form of Government because (((democracy))) is nothing but a sham to make sure real change never occurs.

Attached: ourduty.jpg (1216x684, 168K)

Anyone who doesn’t yet realize that Stormy Daniels is a Trump meme baiting the democrats into destroying themselves (yet again) is a low-tier waterbrain and should be euthanized for the sake of the country

Attached: B3881042-7B52-43E6-8E98-4CF67C49E4EA.gif (500x375, 582K)

The media will never learn...

Attached: 1502903630305.png (477x539, 12K)

Stormy Daniels' lawyer just did a press conference and he said this.....

>Michael Cohen is radioactive. Anyone who has conducted business with him in the past 30 years should be worried.

MICHAEL COHEN WORKED FOR HILLARY CLINTON

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPENT FOR JUDGMENT IS NEAR

Attached: 3CC05DA7-0DD6-47BC-8210-2F57301FAD12.jpg (379x379, 34K)

Attached: 3A886E76-40FD-44FD-92A6-943F8B5C3405.jpg (769x781, 170K)

Really?

Attached: 1523913076.jpg (640x360, 20K)

Attached: 1510626503875.jpg (2385x1559, 2.08M)

Mueller got everything he needed. Drumpf, Hannity, and Co. aren't getting out of this.

>The gov hasn't even seen the stuff yet

Attached: 1499799339847.jpg (963x1010, 70K)

Stormy Daniels lawyer is a fucking idiot though, watch his interviews

>MICHAEL COHEN WORKED FOR HILLARY CLINTON

In what capacity and when m8?

It doesn't matter. What he said was that anyone in the past 30 years should be worried and that Cohen is radioactive. URANIUM ONE. RADIOACTIVE.

Source tho Please I want to believe

I am interested in this as well

so what? they already got what they wanted, photocopied the important bits and knew exactly where to squeeze to make Cohen give up his clients.

mission accomplished, as Trump and his neocon cohorts would say.

hmmmm well they got their strike so they dont need them anymore.

Oh look a coward

>The gov hasn't even seen the stuff yet

You're a dumb cunt. The judge blocked the viewing of the docs the morning after the raid.

Do you think they ware able to read millions of documents in 6 or 7 hours before the block was put in place???

Attached: _wrong_.jpg (229x183, 17K)

Source source source stop being a faggot, Mr corsi

>1
rawstory.com/2018/04/michael-cohen-right-now-radioactive-stormy-daniels-attorney-shreds-flat-stupid-trump-fixer/

>Breaking on CNN.
>Cohen is allowed to take documents and remove any privilaged infomation.
So lying about news articles to "prove 4D chess" is all you've got left, huh?

Attached: Y4G6Gac.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Mr. Corsi, why did you commit this act of faggotry? Now we will both eat dicks.

>Because it is my nature.

i dunno.

Attached: flyface.jpg (243x207, 5K)

I hope he's right, I love seeing shit hit the fan for the rich and wealthy

Who will make the call about the warrant being weak? I certainly understand that lawyers can be criminals and have their offices raided, but it seems like there would be some professional courtesy. And I would think the FBI would want to have someone independent look over the information to make sure attorney-client privilege isn't being violated. I guess I've been giving them way to much credit.

Ok we all heard stormy’s lawyer say radioactive. Source on cohen ties to Clinton will make me cum

Attached: 32BF5474-43EF-4170-987C-D190B185B4CB.jpg (494x500, 143K)

>professional courtesy.

Cohen isn’t a professional. He’s a criminal.

(((Cohen)))

>>implying the constitution was not indeed violated and even though they cannot use any of the acquired information in court they did not get what they were looking for: literally nothing

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/985990956099846145

Uh oh.

Pro-tip: Client-Attorney Privilege goes away when the lawyer is committing crimes on behalf of their client. You fucking imbeciles.

Attached: DCk2uCvUMAEiGAj.jpg (480x480, 55K)

Misleading. The documents are being turned over to Cohen in a secure location so he can estimate the volume that is privaledged. Depending on his volume estimate, both sides will have teams who review every document and debate if it should be considered privileged or not.

>Federal Trial
>no evidence of any crime committed
>trial
back2Reddit

Fake news

>it's a good thing that our government is full of corruption because I like the current guy

this really fillets my face off, I'm going to go sacrifice a rabbit to moloch right now

Good faith exception.

What difference does it make if he got the files back? How hard is it to make copies of everything then go "oops my bad here you go"

Attached: 1500665207112.png (1080x604, 498K)

Op thinks sharing evidence is giving back. More proof this board is retarded.