Urban Dictionary : White People

1st

Someone who shoots up schools
Guy#1: Did you hear about that school shooting

Guy#2: It was probably the white people

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-040001_1_1.jpg (904x1100, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2nd top definition

The only race that has the most free passes when it comes to discrimination, due to their complaints and history with other ethnicities.

White people say immigrants are lazy, but at the same time complain jobs are disappearing because of them.

White people complain that black people can call them crackers, but they can't call black people niggers. Which one is more offensive: the derogatory term being shouted whilst getting whipped, or the nickname a slave has for their abusive, dominant master? And btw, if white people hate black people so much, why did they go through all that trouble to bring them to America?

White people are furious with foreigners trying to "over
take their land," but did those people ever stop to think,"What did the Cherokee think about us?"

The same white people that listen to Lil Wayne, call black people ghetto. What the hell does that make all the rappers in the industry?

White people think all Muslims are terrorists. How do you think they see Americans? Last time I checked, they didn't send troops to go and "chat" with Iraq.

Some white people say all rap talks about is drugs, sex, and
being "da ish" but isn't their a song like "rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey, whiskey makes makes my baby just a
little bit frisky." I'm sure this guy didn't have a self esteem issue either!

3rd

Probably the only group of people to steal from the Native Americans, Mexicans and Aboriginals,kill the Jews, enslave the Africans,colonize and bomb the Asians.
Christopher Columbus:"Hi I'm from England and here is a blanket of small pox"
Indian Chief:"What?
Christopher Columbus: "What? No just kidding..Its probably fine"

white people in the 1500s

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-040227_1.jpg (960x1314, 151K)

And they say racism against whites does not exist.

Attached: nigg gf.gif (1600x1104, 452K)

The left can meme

it can meme sooooooo good

imagine the lanky inbred pasty white boys writing this shit

4th

Skin color of people of European descent. Look, the Western powers have been responsible for the most violence and extreme evil over the past few hundred years. Racism has been an indelible part of the modern European and American character. That includes racism against Slavs and Irish people (I'm a white Irish person).

Since the Nazis the American government has been the most evil force on Earth. It has prevented democracy in the Middle East, Congo, Latin America, Indonesia and other places. The majority of Americans (who are white) have been inculcated in a Propaganda System. They are duped by the seductions of mass consumerism into ignoring the exploitation of brown people domestically and abroad. Corporations extract resources from war-torn areas like the Congo and nobody mentions it. The worst thing afflicting white Americans is mass ignorance.

Historically, the affluent American white person is different to the more introspective white European. America and England have been both the freest countries and the countries with the most propaganda. The division should not be seen as between white and brown people. This is just another trick. The real division is between the rich and the poor.

However, many middle-class white people do have their head up their ass.
Francis is so entitled. He was raised by well-off white people.

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-040640_1.jpg (942x1674, 240K)

Nice.

Attached: 1523489865207.png (1500x1500, 3.16M)

Nah it sound like it was written by the mutts, like the ones that gave speeches after the Florida shooting.

Black People don't go to school,
so they shot people in the streets, drivebys and their Houses!

Attached: carshoot'in.jpg (320x200, 7K)

The real enemy is the Jew my friends!

>site for niggers doesn't like whites

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png (549x413, 42K)

Where is the one for kangs?

I'm filled with so much murderous rage.

Attached: Joesph Joestar.png (500x281, 178K)

Attached: kascadeof.png (601x426, 30K)

5th

Ignorant bastards who say black people are known for committing rape, crimes, and a bunch of other bullshit that doesn't even make sense. Cause if i was walking down the street I'd much rather walk next to a black guy than a white guy because there's a probably a better chance of the white guy raping me. They also say that all black people are on welfare and durrrrrty. Really? Cause every bum I've ever seen was white. So thats funny.

People who also need to watch what they say cause they just make themselves sound stupid and like idiots.

The real ones who fight in groups cause they're either too skinny and bony or too fat and can't walk.

A race of people who think they're better than everyone else.

Is there anything else I'm missing?
White people: Ohmy, our raace is becoming a minority because of all these foriegners

Other people of some other race: Oh shut the hell up you basically run the world.

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-041141_1.jpg (944x1693, 236K)

Attached: LOL.png (606x285, 23K)

Attached: LOL.png (616x250, 16K)

>Black people
>hairless apes that should be living in the jungle

Attached: 1503599389042.png (1537x769, 314K)

>That includes racism against Slavs and Irish people (I'm a white Irish person).
As much as I hate (((((europe))))) I have to admit we share the same destiny with them. the fuck is that cuck thinking

It's divide and conquer my brother. As you said, they are using groups not currently targeted against northern europeans now. You will be next in line sadly.

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-041411_1.jpg (1006x1394, 183K)

>Be nigger
>Don't have school to shoot up
>Just shoot up the hood instead

Never forget your heritage white man.
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

what a fucking joke

>black people so smart

>white people
>likely to hold in farts in public relative to other ethnicities
That's a pretty good description that someone should submit.

>the Western powers have been responsible for the most violence and extreme evil over the past few hundred years.
Because we are better organized and able to get things done on a large scale unlike darkies.
>Racism has been an indelible part of the modern European and American character.
No it is just that darkies suck.
>It has prevented democracy in the Middle East, Congo, Latin America, Indonesia and other places.
Once again darkies are a disorganized group of monkeys.
>However, many middle-class white people do have their head up their ass.
Actually we are busy busting our asses so monkeys can sit around on their asses.

>white people (plural)
>someone who shoots up schools (singular)
>the white people
niggers cannot into englando

>Christopher Columbus:"Hi I'm from England
You can tell a nigger made that entry.