Did baked Alaska get psy-op'd?

Direct message to baked Alaska: If you are reading this, you keep this to yourself, you do not talk about this to anyone or even suggest that any of this could possibly be going on.
why?
Because if you repeat what I'm about to say then your going to look crazy.

I can say it because I'm a random user on Jow Forums :)

So let's get into this

>Baked Alaska built up his reputation over the past few years edging himself from a libertarian into being more and more right wing.
>Over Time, he built up a niche of people who liked talking about nationalism and JQ but not in a larpy 1488 style
>All was going decently well, so it appeared
>At some point, he started cucking on many of the things that he had previously said. Trying to tone things down (Even though his stuff is already toned down as is) and therefore the niche of nationalistic people who like to casually talk about JQ and other nationalist related things started to make fun of him and stopped watching his stuff as much because his content was being watered down rather than spiced up. This feeling of "It sucks that BA cucked out" eventually turned into a rage the past few days by his fans and other youtubers who used to like him because not ONLY was he counter signaling his old positions on things, he did a complete 180 and has now revealed that he's become a try hard who wants to unironically fit into the LA culture that EVERYONE on our side of politics hates and ridicules.

He wanted to become the thing that everyone who ever liked him has always made it clear.... they hate.

And worst of all, he failed at it
And now he is left with no real fans
The people who are still subbed probably haven't gotten around to un-subbing.

So that's the surface rundown of what's going on
Now let's talk about how all of this may be a psy-op on Baked Alaska to try and get him to crumble

Baked Alaska must ask himself a series of questions in order to figure out if something fishy is going on:

Continuing further in comments....

Attached: maxresdefault222.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9plkxPqOgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill your self, eclebs need to be gased

Who cares, did either girl show their tits?

Mate get a better hobby than this

the one on the left

test

My opinion on this faggot is that he has always been there just to be there. He is always at the scene of these "alt-right vs anitfa" situation and he himself is not very confrontational. He is just there to be there, to be seen and to be noticed.

Clearly guy just want to be popular and is willing to do whatever it takes to get a piece of the pie. As we all seen with his love the cop music video.

Guy is just a puppet. You can't trust people like this because they do not speak or act from the heart, they are solely there just to be there.

Like that one kid we would always see at house parties, never was invited to them but would always show up. Never have a group of friends to associate himself with at that party so he just floats around, chatting and being "that guy" at the party.

This all started on Sinatra Says Twitter on Sunday morning. Messages have been deleted. Ralph jumped on it and ran. 48 hour ops confirmed.

Gas that fucking le 1/8th Cherokee looking freak on the right.

where is this video of jim?

you wrote all this shit cuz some random guy on youtube is a faggot? why do you care about faggots so much?

>why?
>clear....
>comments....

>rhetorical questions for no reason
>reddit spacing
>pseudo-dramatic tumblr dots...
Leafs, not even once.

>he did a complete 180 and has now revealed that he's become a try hard who wants to unironically fit into the LA culture that EVERYONE on our side of politics hates and ridicules

If he's so easily influenced, perhaps his dabbling in holocaust denial was picked up the same way. I don't want someone that easily influenced de facto representing me/you/us. Because that's what all these e-celebs turn out to be, regardless of how factual it is. The way they're characterized in the eyes of mainstream America is used against our particular brand of skepticism.

The questions BA must ask:

>Who told him to move to LA?
>Who told him to do live streams every day?
>Who told him to bring girls on his livestream (including EL Goblina)? (Your not a pick up artist with a sex van dude, you don't look cool with girls around, especially if they aren't hot like EL Goblina or aren't your gf like erin)
Why would you bring girls for no reason?
No one would care if the girls you brought on were smart and had cool things to say, they wouldn't even have to be straight up hot thots, as long as they were smart and had good insights... People wouldn't be making fun of you for bringing girls on if that was the case)

There's thousands of more questions I could ask but these ones are by far the biggest.

The person who convinced baked Alaska of these things is either an idiot or being paid by the SPLC in some attempt to make him crash his own reputation and way of living.
Literally a psy-op to make him homeless, for real because that would actually be their end goal.

If BA was the one who thought of all these ideas then I really don't know what to say other than: Baked Alaska is the biggest idiot on planet earth

What kind of retarded even semi-conservative man ever want to move to LA?
How brain dead must one be not to realize how culturally and morally corrupt that place is?

Literally half the psy-op to wreck BA was someone telling him to move to LA because even just living and being in that city will wreck the psychological state of mind of any sane conservative

LA is no place for a conservative unless he wants to drive himself crazy
Which is what is occuring with BA

I'll go into supper in depth detail as to how I think the SPLC plays into this if people want me to

Not gonna waste my Time talking to myself here

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Very true

Attached: 1518236277051.jpg (1024x714, 104K)

The audio is so bad that its like unwatchable

The first time I saw that faggot was during /hwndu/ and immediately hated him.
>ass end of /hwndu/: NY
>a wild faggot appears on periscope being a meme lord and saying "WE DID IT GUIZE XD XD XD!!!1
And he's been a kike ever since. Pic related.

Attached: 51QI7Rp1uiL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (350x499, 45K)

Neck yaself bru

Your right

90% of e-celebs are there for their own interests and thru that they make the nationalist cause as a whole look cringy

Attached: 1519823400816.png (1200x1200, 1.22M)

CRIIIIINGING IN MY SKIIIIIIIN

Mike Enoch is breddy gool tho

>Baked Alaska
It breaks my heart to see so many adults these days with the maturity of children.
Yeah

/thread
also baked alaska is a fucking kike who worked at buzzfeed, enough said

>someone took the time to write all of this

Attached: 12343.png (668x912, 1.28M)

I said 90%, not 100%
There are a few good ones out there
Sadly most of them tend to be more or less unknown

Plus the vast majority of the cringe worthy ones are girls anyways....
People make fun of Alex Jones for being theatrical but at least Alex has a purpose beyond just wanting to be famous and seek attention...
Think about that

Attached: 1458847650943.jpg (231x244, 19K)

>It breaks my heart to see so many adults these days with the maturity of children.

Truth.

Attached: 200.gif (267x200, 36K)

>get opportunity to do redemption arc
>shit on everyone, again
>exponential down
>call Warski a coke head
>Adam disowns and calls war
>threatens lethal info
>The fire goes Nuclear

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1522508291499.gif (400x320, 271K)

Lmao Andy vs Baked the low IQ war

Fucking faggots hahhaha

grug no do coke, but fat grug did

Andy bought coke in LA and snorted that shit that fucking coke head. All these e celebs are drug abusing degenerate trash who deserve to be gassed.

Encourage Metokur to get in there on Twitter, Baked needs a surgical strike

Attached: syriavssaudis.jpg (1240x1188, 147K)

I'm laughing too hard right now. Everyone here is so retarded.

Attached: 1491006076107.jpg (600x600, 67K)

>people actually think he's been rused instead of baked just being an absolute retard

ALL E-CELEBS ARE CANCER

He's manager to the right is literally a jew.

Attached: 675 (2).jpg (425x567, 71K)

This is the end.

That britbong faggot Milo moved him to PedoWood.

BAKED VS TONKA IRL BLOODSPORTS CONFIRMED!!!!

No one cares.

And Jim is the faggot for not divulging his info, showing his face, and hanging out with other Internet fuckers? anyone with half a brain knows user status is the only route on the internet.

Why does everyone think he's new to LA? He's been living there for years. He only came back recently after going back to Alaska for a couple months.

Is this for real?
Was it actually Milo who convinced him?
I wouldn't know I don't watch BA he's literally retarded but that doesn't mean I don't think people are playing to his retardation

Attached: 1518234265759.png (558x565, 4K)

Andy Warski‘s entire family just got doxxed HAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Fucking e celebs when will they learn!?

internet tough guys declares to fight IRL
pathetic lol

Q user predicted this

I know

But why go back?

Attached: 1518235079200.png (1280x1280, 634K)

Baked Alaska IS the fucking psy-op you stupid fuck.
All this e-celeb shit is.

Attached: 1467239360413.png (291x200, 22K)

it's actually a false flag on /cow/ to flame the fire, teehee.

Baked is a total fucking pussy who deserves to get knocked the fuck out.

could someone add brainlet alaska to this infographic?

Attached: brain-memes-internet.jpg (500x703, 76K)

Who?

Attached: 1523392820767.jpg (750x709, 84K)

The fact that you guys are so fixated on fucking e-celebs denotes how reddit Jow Forums has become.

>watching e celebs
>wasting your time and money on e celebs

Attached: 1522890959517.jpg (639x673, 34K)

IDk anything about this, but watching that video, I could tell immediately what was going on and its so sad. Those 2 women are really disgusting. I have a sense about these things and those 2 are fucked. That he ever found himself in that situation..is quite scary. He's in a pit of vipers and he needs to be saved

Yes.....at least my nigga makes video game reviews. His book was ass though.

I was started to like him as kinda a still on point but more likeable, toned down version of the alt-right and then he went fruit loops and complete fuck-tard.
Just needs a breather I think.

This is the end of it for me. This is it, after this I'm done with this shit entirely. I'll still tune in for good debates but I'm done wasting time listening to these assholes. It's just completely unprofessional and ... I'm just sick of the anger. It's unhealthy.

Way off mark buddy

The only psyop that happened here is that BA was always fairly weak and mediocre. He pulled an r9k and spilled his spaghetti over Erin, and it backfired with nuclear proportions.

His constant fuckups, inability to handle banter, and content that was steaily decreasing in quality resulted in him turning into a lolcow. And lolcows get fucked with. Just ask Vee.

Good, don't be suprised when all of these names come up again after a big drama-filled "btfo" moment that really, really, really isn't a big deal.

I hope I 'bump into' Baked at an event.

Attached: 1523897271191m.jpg (1024x1017, 171K)

Baked Alaska changed after he started hanging out with Ice Poseidon

wut is it

The fuck is this?

>gets popular
>stops catering to fringe groups and goes after mainstream appeal

Wow, no one has EVER DONE THIS!!

security footagw of Comet Ping Pong leaked

looks like Hillary camped out on the ping pong table

Attached: Who_is_this_2.png (215x286, 90K)

Pretty much this. Those posts were dry and boring.

How is this news? I'm being honest, its hilarious though.

>chat goes full 1488 mode
>alaska loses it
>watch as he melts down

got em

It's fun to listen to.

Baked has always been a transparent faggot.

The fact you think he was "PsyOped" just shows how retarded the people who follow these e celebs are.

Warski is similar to Baked although he manages to keep it slightly more hidden and at least hasn't cucked out fully.

no conservative would ever work for buzzfeed or move to LA he is just the faggot hes always been
sage in all fields i hate that boring ugly idiot thk god his career is dead

there's still TWOTAR

the end of what

SOURCE

what a shitfest

Attached: 1522210779040.jpg (1306x3600, 594K)

Baked is a lost cause.

Jow Forums's real e-celeb god is Black Pigeon Speaks, right goys?

Attached: Black-Pigeon-logo-Yellow-JPEG.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Cato the Third and VertigoPolitix are the patricians choice.

Really good except for the yurope books

Seriously though I was actually surprised to see him on bybs and scrub's streams.

I think Andy is not good at hiding shit and flipping out at the accusation of something that isn't even a big deal is probably not the best thing he could have done. But honestly Baked is as worthless as people get so if it buries him, good.

That's some 7chan shit.

For the love of God...

WHO FUCKING CARES?!

Attached: Stop.jpg (1152x864, 276K)

he looks like a fucking jew

Live Kumite

youtube.com/watch?v=y9plkxPqOgc

baked is that fucking dumb. andy almost did the same shit, but he is close enough with Jim and Tonka to listen to their advice while kiked alaska is hanging around people like RC Maxwell, Mike Tokes, and Laura Loomer. He was a fraud using the alt-right for shekels and once he thought he couldn't make enough shekels from them, he tried to discard them into the trash despite having no viewers to replace them with.

it will always be weev even in 5 years when he becomes an extreme zionist to trigger normies after anti-semitic sentiment becomes widestream

Felix Lacenbergwitzsky is /ourgoy/

What the fuck is happening

This whole thread is toxic

e-celebs were a mistake

>>Baked Alaska built up his reputation over the past few years edging himself from a libertarian into being more and more right wing.
Baked Alaska is a merchant who hopped on the MAGApede train when he saw it was profitable. All he does is leech off more popular people and jump on the latest trends in a struggle to stay relevant. He's doesn't even consider himself a political figure, instead calling himself an "influencer" or a "comedian". He has no ideology to speak of, except for MAGA and vague "white advocacy"

HOW MANY FUCKING RETARDS BELIEVE THIS SHIT. ARE YOU A FUCKING NUFAG?

What happened to pol?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wew lad

Attached: toplel.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Ah, so you're just a schizo. Got it.

You tinfoil hat faggots were actually onto something with the Podesta' s and child sex trafficking, then you went on some weird tangent and lost all credibility. You're basically sodomizing kids with rolls of tinfoil.

watched one of his streams are found it "wanting." Horrible moderator.

Warski is a Freemason look at what he uses

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

okay so beside raph who want to fight baked and tonka says he's a 6,2 185 wrestler and want to fight him aswell, what the fuck is going on lol, they're screaming fite me irl

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-04-16+at+6.08.55+PM.png (682x186, 28K)

She is a countersemetic falangist.