New Trump scandal

>New Trump scandal
>Backfires and ends up exposing the deep sate/Jews.
>Shills chimp out and hate the term 4D chess.

Attached: 1523012263435.jpg (640x632, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't like trump anymore faggot

>we

Attached: 1514924359052.jpg (645x729, 118K)

It just gets better every day

He's golfing at the Mar A Lago right now.

Attached: trumpkike.png (680x654, 889K)

Attached: 1520439793479.jpg (900x481, 223K)

(you)

Attached: The_Donald[1].png (320x240, 67K)

who is we?

I am going to post this shit until you believe in the prophecy.

Attached: g8_38_m8.jpg (843x1121, 166K)

Only 3d chess?

Attached: 1505451355120.jpg (2385x1559, 2.08M)

Attached: g8_38.png (611x329, 325K)

What was exposed about jews by Trump exactly?

Attached: 1510610860127.jpg (3986x2135, 2.34M)

Attached: 1509562850876.jpg (3668x4104, 3.37M)

I hope some of you are right about Trump exposing them.

Ahahahahahahahaha
Fucking shills
Too funny

bump

>syria (((gasses its own civilians)))
>trump: Oh attacking your own civilians? lets bomb your civilians to teach you a lesson
>FOHR DEE CHESS

Attached: 1502653322357ewfdwf43q5y6w46jh4t5erysgrsth6uj6hwag comedian laughing at your life.gif (500x208, 718K)

Attached: 1501594206999.jpg (1362x1171, 459K)

Save this image folks. You'll need it.

Attached: Shill 8.png (1222x516, 288K)

>>Backfires and ends up exposing the deep sate/Jews.
When did this even happen/

What will I need this low energy false flag pic for?

paid KGB trolls, Shareblue, CTR, illuminaty and of course the jews

The black dude with the stache on FOX was shilling people to watch Alex Jones. Then Greg cuckfield said dont do it goy

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

>unironically believing this
i want to believe you're baiting, i refuse to think people this retarded and oblivious exist

Attached: apu glasses.jpg (655x527, 34K)

kys kike

Attached: 1518831199313.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

>muh zionist trolls
literally "muh russian trolls: neocon edition"

Attached: trump jew.jpg (553x307, 12K)

It's funny that you're actually oblivious to the fact that when all you kikes say the same talking points and post the same pictures people know who the shills are. It's because you're too stupid to think of what to say or argue on your own so you need a handler and list of shit to copy paste.

>all you kikes say the same talking points
then learn new counter arguments that aren't "everyone i disagree with is a shill" you inbred

You are a shill though, and you can't handle the fact you continuously get called out. I bet you must get so frustrated that you spend so much time here trying to influence the narrative and what people think and all anyone does is laugh in your face.

>Backfires and ends up exposing the deep sate/Jews.
Nothing is being exposed because no normie will see those images.

>trying to influence the narrative
>on pol
you are aware that people stopped giving a shit about this board last year, correct?
or are you so proud you're part of le sekrit club that won the election?
you're talking as if a coordinated shilling attack on a board like Jow Forums would even fucking work

>Nothing is being exposed because no normie will see those images.
You realize that you Jews have no control or influence over anyone anymore? Ratings on your kike news shows are terrible, viewership is at an alltime low and nobody trusts it. Also you're trying to censor the internet so hard and trying to control the narrative and scope of what people can discuss which is only waking up more normies. YOu realize that so many normies have been censored because of your kikery and chimping out? Just because you shut out their voices doesn't mean that people will suddenly believe the MSM again.

OI filho da puta.
You are the on who is shilling for a jew puppet, you are the on who keeps going on and on about how perfect trump is even tough he is fucking things up. If you can't even call out his bullshit how can you claim you are anything other than a shill? Stop with this 367D chess shit and own up to your support of a Zionist slave, you retarded gringo.

Attached: 1509175616609.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

So not only are you brain dead retarded shill but also a proud cuckold?

Attached: 1514507113540.jpg (632x732, 351K)

Is this what the JIDF gave to you for positing when you got called out? Good try but you are not fooling anyone. Your defense of Trump and, by proxy, Isreal is plain for all to see.

>projecting this hard
Since when does JIDF post pictures of Netanyahu being held by a man made of shit? Try harder Moshe.

Attached: 1520730811147.jpg (968x620, 134K)

>"i-im' no-not a jw shill!!!
>"look a jew with poopoo no jew would ever post this i swear"
You are fucking obvious, you guys sink to any lows as long as it was for the glory of greater Isreal.
Trump is doing nothing while isreal bombs syria, IN fact he himself is helping them because of a so called gas attack WHICH HAS NO PROOFS TO THIS DAY!
You should get at this point that supporting him is supporting isreal, unless you want people to support him regardless for some reason...
No matter what you pot your Zionism will shine trough retard.

You have a brazil flag and you're talking about how Trump is the worst and he's done nothing. Are you really trying to convince ANYONE in this thread you're not a jewish shill? You guys are hilarious.

defending trump = defending israel, zionism, and the jewish led government
there is simply no other option, like it or not, Trump's government represents israel first and america second, the fact that you even trusted him in the first place represents the fact that populism is here to stay and that democracy is a gigantic meme

>JIDF
>False flags
Pick two

Now JIDF please leave

I have a Brazilian fag because I'm Brazilian you dumb Cunt. And yes in case you didn't know, trump acting like a retard in foreign policies will have a deep effect in my country, Our economy is based mostly on exports and we need imports in order to keep our exporting good in production, any bump on the prices will destroy the whole thing, so a war would fuck it like nothing else, which is what we don't need right now since we are already suffering from a regression.
But that's just what you jews want isn't it faggot? Fuck off with your shilling already!

Oshit. I found an actual shill.

Who isnt forced to support them? Come on, idiot, the neolibs and neocons are the staunchest supporters

first time a leftypol subversionist made me laugh desu

even leftypol's meme subversion is terrible. honestly user, i genuinely feel bad for you guys. at least you're trying. but seriously, why not work out or get a better career with this energy? i mean you're entertaining me so i want you to stay. but my more human and rational side genuinely just wants you to analyze your life. unless you're getting paid, and you're not, this is seriously just sad. i am praying for you!

Attached: 1521603797207.jpg (618x678, 108K)

Trump is planning a "fake war" with Russia and is going to let them nuke LA, SD, NY and DC and call a cease fire after killing most minorities, Jews, media, and the deep state so white people can take back America. You're welcome.

No. Israel is about to get wiped off the map and your shilling won't save you.

my post will be the first thing and last thing you remember each time you wake up and go to sleep until you get fucking nuked. KIKE!

You're the kike though.

Attached: 1500029991362.jpg (640x638, 41K)

youre a foreskin munching faggot

Who the fuck is
>we
Faggot?

So nothing? Mk

Attached: 1512788282194.jpg (698x710, 313K)

Shit, I never knew that about Bannon. Makes a lot of sense why he was such a fucking dickwad.

>Really?

Attached: gib guns.png (512x512, 81K)

Bannon will unironically probably be getting executed for treason.

Attached: 1517715290773.png (1309x432, 313K)

why would israelis shill against trump on the basis of being pro-israel?

He's not pro israel and you're a JIDF shill too if you're trying to push that narrative. It's hilarious how you try to spin trump into a kike puppet when he's the opposite.

but why would israelis shill against trump on the basis of him being pro-israel?

To try and demoralize people? Are you stupid?

faggot

THERE

ARE

NO

FORMER

TRUMP

SUPPORTERS

YOU NIGGERS

I hate trump

>we

Lol, did you faggots actually believe you could subvert Jow Forums? I’ll pray for you user, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Accept Trump.

Attached: 47D0FFDC-18D3-41B3-AB1D-D46ED883FAF2.gif (245x245, 790K)

but why with the argument that he is pro-israel and not some other that doesn't go against israel itself? i've seen loads of jewish shilling but none of it was based around him being a zionist puppet

Now your cunt Hannity is ensnared. Couldn't happen to a nicer douchebag.

Attached: 1482893421818.gif (480x215, 623K)

Oh, go fuck yourself Moshe. You're a JIDF shill too. I know that all you can do is play stupid and get engaged in dumb pilpul because if you tried to have a truly honest discussion you'd be exposed.

Is there a non-nazi version of that image so I can post on my faceberg?

Russian shill detected.

>refuses to have an honest discussion so that he won't be exposed

i rest my case

>I'M NOT A SHILL, YOU'RE A SHILL!
>NO YOU'RE A SHILL! NOT ME!
fucking pol these days, man. what a ride.