I am a Muslim, why Buddishs so violent?

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-103245_1.jpg (1052x1148, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cYrTlEBxaDw
youtube.com/watch?v=1cekfpK8mZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because youre a sandnigger

the muslim cries as he beheads you.

Because they're sick of your fucking shit, stupid muzzie cunt.

Hell yeah my dudes. Mudslimes are cancer.

Attached: april.jpg (900x1200, 676K)

Only Muslims could manage to piss of Buddhists into a murderous rage.

Mudslimes are completely intolerable. Literally no other group on this planet likes them.

>piss of
*piss off

The most humane thing to do is take your mudslide children out to watch the sunset and just shoot thim in the back of the head.

Attached: 1523788139241-g.jpg (625x626, 281K)

Only muslims can incite hate in people whose main focus is to sit down and meditate for peace to all beings. Can you imagine that you are so aggravating that people whose creed is to respect ALL life just throw out that precept in order to rid the world of you?

Attached: buddha-hates-kebab.jpg (579x457, 58K)

Because they are fearful of Allah

Honestly the world would be improved if you didn't exist,

Buddhists are peaceful until you piss them off.

Muslims are pretty freaking terrible I just had a run in with one claiming to be from Dubai, obviously he was a scammer who ripped me off.

How to support the Buddhists?

Buddhists are so stupid. If you're going to literally go against all the core values of your religion in order to "defend" it, then you might as well just give up on your faith.

Based fucking Budha heads. Haha. Go neck yourself Achmed.

Invaders must die, your fault

The best way to get your answer is to stick a plastic bag over your head and breathe deeply

Why are Muslims so willfully malevolent?

Attached: AAA7.png (700x700, 806K)

Based Buddhists fighting Muslim imperialism

Wtf Sri Lanka needs to stop with hate speech and Islamophobia. Disgusting...

No sympathy for you Muhammed, I hope the Buddhists wipe you all out

Maybe if muslims weren't so violent peaceful people wouldn't turn to violence.

>The buddhists know
>Increase the taquiyya

Based Buddhists need to remove scum from the earth.

Attached: a10_isis.jpg (720x811, 83K)

Attached: wipipo.png (672x1028, 575K)

because you are taking over their land with your shit religion you dumb ass

>muslims are so fukt they give buddhists bloodlust

You know you've done something wrong when you rile up the Buddhists...

Reincarnation squads out in force
Imagine your religion was being so much of a tumor that another religion who literally spent their time loving everyone and reflecting on how actions have consequences in the after life would go out of their way to sacrifice their own after life by committing murder in order to stop your religion from being such a fucking tumor.

They aren't wrong.

it has nothing to do with you raping and killing Buddhists for years and them having enough of it...
Dont fucking rape and kill shit you fucking PARASITE

Sinhalese are /ourpoos/

I killed 3 muzlms today, never been so enlighten before.

Keep up the good work user.

You mean like the religion of peace, inventors of the truck of peace, the airplane of peace, and best of all, the leading distributor of the suicide bomber of peace?

Lol, your people are kind of blood-lust animals mate.

Attached: 1468838642188.jpg (627x663, 58K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO
Good post

So. Powerful.

It's not violence if it's against filthy parasitic invaders

Its not a religion, its a more of philosophy, a way of life.
And stop hiding behind meme flag, haji.

Wtf, I love Buddhists now!

>would go out of their way to sacrifice their own after life in order to stop your religion from being such a fucking tumor.
I actually know that feel.

Based as fuck

Prolonged exposure to Islam causes genocidal tendencies.

You should off yourself in protest of your religions inhumanity. but do not take any poor innocent souls with you.

>Be Buddhist
>Literally most peaceful tolerant zen religion on the planet
>Still fucking hate muslims to the point you want to mass murder them

Common Denominator seems to be muslims.

>I am a Muslim, why Buddishs so violent?
because you won't respect them, you shitty religion is too hateful for that
you piece of shit

stop threading on buddhists and fuck off before it's too late, stupid little abrahamist.
they are completely peaceful in normal circumstances but if you annoying fuckers managed to rile them up, expect some real shit.
they don't care who you are.
they have no sense of fear whatsoever, be it death or life.
and they will not stop until you are removed by any means necessary.

Attached: self immolation.jpg (960x751, 133K)

>the biggest genocide in human history happened when Islam expanded east into India
>"wow dude why are u guise so mad?!?!"

Attached: 1516000935899.jpg (957x621, 90K)

There used to be huge Bhudda statues carved into the mountains in Afghanistan. Taliban literally blew them up.

>generally distasteful
>rape gangs
>crime
>acid attacks
>terrorism
>dog meat in kebab
>invading countries with your shit religion
>child brides

Keep doing God's work.

Attached: Car of PEACE.jpg (844x844, 231K)

Remember how the (((msm))) were screeching about muh Rohingya genocide? Pretty sure the Buddhists didn't give a fuck.

Honestly, it really is quite the feat! Muslims were blowing up all their impressive monuments, so I can understand.

>If you're going to literally go against all the core values of your religion in order to "defend" it.

How convenient that at the core of islam is to kill all infidels. You'd like them to give up, but Buddhits aren't as weak as Christians who turn the other cheek until they are exterminated.
At least they recognize a threat when they see it.

This is actually a misconception.
Islam is the religion of peace because there will only be peace when everyone is converted to Islam.

The "religion of peace" thing is actually about conquering the world.

Attached: Gun Control.jpg (1000x541, 154K)

You started killing eachother as soon as your Prophet died and you haven't stopped since. The Sunni Shi'ite conflict is the longest and bloodiest conflict in the history of the world.

Hello sectarian violence. Why do Sunnis and Shia murder each other so peacefully?

You can be completely peaceful and still not sleep next to a mad dog

And that’s a good thing!

>TFW Cambodian
>TFW 97% Theravada Buddhist
>TFW jail anyone who disrespects Buddhism

Based.

>If you're going to literally go against all the core values of your religion in order to "defend" it
Which are?

>I killed 3 muzlms today, never been so enlighten before.
How do I do I start to into budhism?

Matthew 26:52 adequately describes the situation in which the Muslims in Asia have found themselves. You have lived by the sword, and now you shall perish by it.

Buddhist have a problem with that Rap Thing.
That's How this all started, The GANG RAPES.
It's odd that the News leaves out that Fact.

Attached: Bh6xRX1CEAEikRt.jpg (600x450, 55K)

What is the nature of Myanmar's communal violence?
Over the last two years accusations of sexual assault and local disputes have created a flashpoint for violence that has quickly escalated into widespread communal clashes.

The first and most deadly incident began in June 2012 when widespread rioting and clashes between Rakhine Buddhists and Muslims, largely thought to be Rohingya Muslims, left 200 dead and displaced thousands. It was the rape and murder of a young Buddhist woman which sparked off that deadly chain of events

In August 2013 rioters burnt Muslim-owned houses and shops in the central town of Kanbalu after police refused to hand over a Muslim man accused of raping a Buddhist woman

In January 2014, the UN said that more than 4

In June 2014, two people were killed and five hurt in Mandalay, Myanmar's second city, following a rumour that spread on social media that a Buddhist woman had been raped by one or more Muslim men

Attached: Capture.jpg (823x605, 91K)

Worldwide karma bitchslap for what your bretherens did to mine in yurop

Deus vults, infidel

Attached: 18010294_996397547162903_8584614761950119966_n.jpg (480x469, 61K)

Gee, I wonder why

Attached: image.jpg (627x400, 125K)

they didn't know this is not their country?

>Buddhists are so peaceful they kill muslims
Jow Forums is always right

Soon the Christians will realize that they can fight their way out of hell like doomguy so as long as they kill to protect others, all they will have to do is postpone heaven until they fight their way out of hell first.

Attached: ABEE9F60-1A85-4130-B301-587B6242B886.gif (497x373, 489K)

You can fuck with God and get away with it for a long time. Buddhists don't tolerate that shit nearly as much because they are trying to be more peaceful than God.

Attached: 09506316-3D7C-41E2-8FFB-72ACC55FF5B6.gif (636x266, 1.19M)

Maybe you should stop trying to take over places with your backwards monkey ideology?

criminally underrated.

I hope to see a grand Christian-Buddhist-Hindu alliance in my lifetime dedicated to extirpating the filth that is Islam from this Earth.

>>>/facebook/

Japanese pretty much fuse the self sacrifice of christ with the mental training of Buddha and the ancient preservation of hindiusm into both their souls and their blood.

Japanese should arguably banzai charge the whole world because they would do it like this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cYrTlEBxaDw

Attached: B1C301CD-5DF4-4FCA-A562-3C6578D064F6.png (1024x576, 973K)

How are there even so many muslims in SE Asia, anyway? Where did they come from?

Attached: based_budha.png (908x1192, 1.04M)

History of Buddhist civilization clearly tells us that if you are not violent towards Muslims the Muslims will eat you alive.

Kill all of them starting by their children (shit in the making) and their pregnant females (incubator of shit in the making).

A jew with no replies.

Interesting.

Excessive waste

Kill the abusive men and the non-indoctrinated waman and children will flee their captors

Muslims frequently have to enslave their waman with circumcision and rape.

Do you understand what kind of monumental shittery you have to pull to get militant buddhists? Maybe you should ask yourself what you did to piss them off (Hint: it was that centuries long attempt to conquer, rape, subjugate and exterminate them that you still keep up in spurts to this day)

>we live on a year where the most pacific and loving group of people are being called racists by white people for defending themselves against the muslims that are destroying their nation

So weird i cannot imagine something like this would happen if you told it to me in 2005

Attached: 1518398198872.jpg (640x950, 86K)

Based Island Shitters

Attached: 5fabf5fc-daab-4aad-8797-04f7f391fd3f_16x9_788x442.jpg (786x442, 143K)

Attached: memeball_burma_mudslims.jpg (843x2047, 347K)

They disagree on what makes an actual muslim, because islam is a stupid religion, but the fundamental principle is still that there will be peace when Islam* is the only religion left.

*My specific brand of Islam and anyone who doesn't follow it is a blasphemer, idolater, or deceiver trying to lure all the faithful away and must be purged for their heresy.

They conquered their way there under Tamerlane and various others.

shitlibs are still trying to push the ebil Buddhist narrative, but it's not really working

Attached: muslims-are-dangerous-burma.png (1200x677, 658K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1cekfpK8mZQ
Bhudas are cool until you piss them off.

Its funny because Islam is obliged to be violent, go look up the nonviolent sects like the Sufis and Ahmadiyya see how other muzzies like them.

Based

You REALLY have to fuck up to piss off a Buddhist.

Sweden doesn't think that way, quite the opposite actually

>when you are so despicable, so subhuman, so horrible as a collective that even buddist hate you
TOP KEK

Attached: lmao.jpg (228x221, 6K)

>When your religion is so violent and aggressive that you make pacifists want to genocide you

The fact that they're trying to curb "hate speech" should be the news here. Years ago were people banned from using the phones when they said something mean to someone over it?

poos can be based once in a while

Based Buddhists leading the way!

Attached: 1516888890072.jpg (581x665, 67K)

The Sufis don't even DO anything they don't like, the other Muslims hate them for not being jihadhi psychos. Anyway, in the 1100s, Muslims invaded India. On the way in, they came across nalanda university, a monastery and University with Thousands of monks, and scholars who studied not only Buddhism, but Greek philosophy, basically everything. It was a major cultural center.
The Muslims killed all of them, burned all the books (biggest library in world, at that time), and destroyed the buildings, and melted down the art work and statues.
The Buddhists didn't fight back. I think now they should.

Attached: 1519201011910.jpg (500x343, 25K)

Sri Lankans for honorary status

Attached: 1522460553625.png (468x167, 30K)