Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world’s population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It’s still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center’s statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world’s most “atheist” nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world’s most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn’t stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up in this post:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Attached: 1518821694561s.jpg (250x244, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/12/professional-atheist-dawkins-says-christianity-bulwark-against-something-worse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would someone follow the words of people that says this world came into existence just by "coincidence"

No rational man would think of those words as sane.

Atheists are ironically the most delusional people that ever existed.

"Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world"

I stopped there, the definition of atheism is not to believe in God simply. From there you have already demonstrated the infinite stupidity of the religious.

Most christians nowadays are nonwhites

And?

And you are scraping the bottom of the barrel is all

Logical people are atheist, religious people aren't logical.

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world.
you lost in your first sentence.

You're too retarded to interpret the data correctly. Irreligious/atheist is probably actually on the upswing in civilized countries. Its becoming a minority worldwide because of massive population growth in Africa and the chinks converting.

>the definition of atheism is not to believe in god simply.
Wouldn't it take just as much belief to think God isn't real than it would to think he is? I feel agnosticism would be a better description of lack of faith.

>The world just perfectly fell into a perfect ecosystem without any higher power or dirty having anything to do with it
>Logical

Diety*

No. Burden of proof is on having evidence for things existing.

Good. I'm atheist but what the world needs right now is the teachings of Christianity. Judaism, Islam, and even Buddhism are not going to get us through the rest of the century.

The problem with most of these fedoracucks isn't they can't believe. It's that they have selfish motivation for not believing. Whether it be to perform disgusting immoral actions, childhood trauma, or hatred of God for making their lives imperfect. Funny enough, these are the exact same people who will convert when either ww3 starts or they get old and fear afterlife consequences.

The rest are just misled normies who think protestants represent the entirety of Christianity.

Atheism is junk food for civilization. Even if you're an atheist you might as well LARP Christianity as it at least tells people to defer gratification for the very long haul (that is heaven), and without it, you'll have a bunch of edgy nihilists who live for themselves and don't mind if civilization burns, after all, the more degenerate civilization gets the more sluts for said nihilists, why would they not love it and "enjoy the decline?", and guess what? That is precisely what we're now getting.

Attached: 453456346.jpg (700x800, 102K)

You're a proto-Christian anyway. Just worship the very initial cause of everything and read the Bible and the works of intellectual Christian authors.

Not suprising, considering Protestant is the overwhelming majority in America

Can't speak those outside the US though

>I stopped there, the definition of atheism is not to believe in God simply.

Atheism isn't just a religion, it's the world's dumbest religion. The cultists show that in their steadfast denial that their religion is a religion.

>You're too retarded to interpret the data correctly.
Says the guy making factual statements without reference to any data at all

>Burden of proof is on having evidence for things existing
Nice gibberish statement.

Deity*

>The problem with most of these fedoracucks isn't they can't believe. It's that they have selfish motivation for not believing.

Their problem is that they have a great deal of faith in their religion and they refuse to admit that to themselves because then they can't feel superior anymore, and feeling superior is the entire point of becoming a fedorafag

>Atheism is junk food for civilization.

Atheism is death for civilization. Even Richard Dawkins is coming out and admitting that the erosion of Christianity is causing the destruction of the West.

I sure love my abrahamic religion

Pretty satisfying to know that religion is slowly eroding away because people have more access to information than ever before and are able to question things for themselves instead of having to blindly believe whatever religion they were pushed into as children.

Attached: 1506632592674.jpg (651x546, 27K)

What's that? Europeans had Gods of their own?

What a bunch of larpers! Surely importing a religion from the Middle East, a land that has nothing to do with our customs and culture, is the way to go. For what better way to preach your religion to other people than by the sword.

Fuck off back to r/atheism, cunt

>Pretty satisfying to know that religion is slowly eroding away

Look at the religious fundamentalism this guy displays. He's presented with evidence that atheism is in decline globally and sees it as evidence that atheism is rising.

Atheists are dangerously stupid. That's why every time they gain control of a society they maintain rule through genocide.

The true redpill is realizing religion is probably all false, but that it's necessary for the structure of society. The West having access to information is a good thing; the West wholly losing its religious foundation is not.

Attached: 1514544626090.jpg (1200x847, 287K)

>defended paganism
>amerimutt calls me an atheist

What did he mean by this?

How about instead of worrying about who or what created the world, something we will NEVER know, we just live life?

Do we need a post death judgement to make us think of consequences of our actions? If the only thing that stops religious people from rape and murder is fear of hell after a lifetime of rape and murdering, then they are not good people, they are just barely contained psychopaths with religious mania.
Atheists are kind to people because it is the right thing to do, not because of some mythical judgmental freak who is running us like rats in a maze and will punish us for giving in to pleasure that he made us able to enjoy and gave us opportunity to engage in.

One could have belief in country, race, family, moral righteousness, all those things, without need for religion. Have good arguments for our actions, not mere indoctrinated crap.

Attached: 1514751959961.png (189x144, 33K)

Fear of judgement isn't what religion is about, retard. You are nothing without God. You choose to distance yourself from Him, not the other way around. It isn't a threat to love Him and you can't get into heaven through good works.

atheism is not a religion and is mostly in the west so the indians making a shit ton retarded babies is the cause of the decline

So before Christianity came into existence, did people not go to heaven? Were they in some lobby in the sky waiting for something or someone to come up with a post death destination?

Americans are retards.

>waiting
Time doesn't exist after death. At least be knowledgable about the ideology you're criticizing.

>How about instead of worrying about who or what created the world, something we will NEVER know, we just live life?

Because a knowledge of the creator of the world will inform us how to live life. why don't you just admit to yourself that you've been jewed out of your God? The Jews, wqho themselves having been raping and murdering children for their god lucifer for thousands of years are the people behind the educational bent of attempting to make students atheist.

People that adopt atheism are the dumbest, most delusional people of all the religions. They blind themselves to a huge part of existence with their silly little hatred of God and spirituality

>(((evidence)))
>maintain rule through genocide
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JR7G672/
Was this the one you bought? Seems good. Can you give it a review?
>necessary for the structure of society
Not even close to true, but hey, keep letting authority tell you you need them to think for you.
>dumbest, most delusional people
Seriously, I am looking for one, how good is it?

>atheism is not a religion

one of the atheist ten commandments-

Never admit thy religion is a religion

I dont care about world. Very soon my republic will be 90% atheist country.

Thanks for the white pill, but I dont care about the other parts of the world. I just want Christianity to grow in WHITE COUNTRIES, because Christianity is the only way to fight the kikes. Only once we follow the path of Poland and their Tradtional Christianity practice, we will be saved.

Attached: ChristianityVsDegeneracy.png (800x1293, 789K)

fucking retard not believing in any gog is not a religion

Atheism is merely nihilism.
>Existence is meaningless
Even if that is the truth, it is depressing as fuck, which ruins a person's productivity.

Attached: pk4erwer.gif (220x209, 2.81M)

Its a religion of 2,5 billion. The white race is only 15% of the global population. So obviously theres going to be more non-whites than whites you absolute cuckfuck.

Thank you for the advice and kind words, brother. I should read the bible soon, maybe it will open my eyes.

I can tolerate my county courthouse putting up a nativity scene for Christmas if it means society doesn't look like pic related. Outright atheism has way too many negatives associated with it. Outright atheists overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Attached: 1498915976141.png (620x620, 530K)

>>(((evidence)))
Mao and Stalin, and the tens of millions killed to advance atheism through communism have gone down the memory hole, I see. That's the handy thing about the atheist religion- if you don't like the past acts of atheists, just don't admit that they ever happened!

>Not even close to true,
Even Richard Dawkins is now admitting that it's true.
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/12/professional-atheist-dawkins-says-christianity-bulwark-against-something-worse/

If you're an atheist, that means Jews have made you their bitch. bottom line.

>atheism
>religion
What?
Also stale.

>fucking retard not believing in any gog
You're not admitting any aspect of your religious beliefs beyond the most infantile simplification because you are a religious cultist, in case you were wondering why you are engaging in that behavior.

Whatever mentals gymnastics you go through to make up your point about some fairy tale, mate.

Indeed, the jews and Jesus the KING OF JEWS, have jew'd us out of our own european culture. Who's to say who's right? Christ or one of the many gods we had back then in polytheism? Why is one more right than the other?

Go fuck yourself with your self loathing preachings, you absolute prick. The figure head of your religion kisses the feet of refugees and non-whites, how much cuck can you get?

Not an argument

Haha what a joke you people are, kike loving cunts

>kike loving cunts
Yes, that's why we killed them for centuries.

>killed to advance atheism
Already wrong out the gate, but hey, whatever justifies your seething hatred of people who unlike you do not have to invent a father figure to rationalize forgiveness for your horrible treatment of others and can instead own up to their mistakes like good people are capable of doing honestly. You and I both know that is true, the difference is you are not ready to admit it to yourself for one reason or another. When you decide to be a good person someday, maybe you will think back on all of your actual sins and make up for lost time deluding yourself and others. Volunteer at a soup kitchen or something, I dunno. Bored of you, later.

>memeflag
checks out

Attached: o.jpg (702x663, 52K)

Fantasy sold by greedy thieves and liars is booming.

Have YOU joined a modern, corporate mega-church lately?

Attached: Religon (66).jpg (600x600, 103K)

Sadly that is because african muslims breed like rabbits

stopped reading there

you are so pathetically retarded it sucks to be on the same planet as you