Anyone Else Want World War Three?

I fucked up my life and this is the one thing that can give me purpose

Attached: ww3.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

That's a shame.

Everyone does. Even the shills

How'd you fuck up your life user?

I'm failing my math course in highschool and you need that to get any decent job in the future, and im 18 before you say im underage.

Same, its the only way Ill ever get a supercar without fear of going to prison. Ive even eyed up this mansion that ill take over. Id rather be king of an apocalyptic wasteland than just living for a boring 9-5 job.

Were you unable to solve equation x^2 + 2x = 9 ?

you want a global conflict to start because you’re failing a math class?
This has to be a joke

I can not solve that. It's some decimal in between 2 and 2.5 i know tho.

No. If im going to work at macdonalds the rest of my life I'd rather be drafted into the army as cannon fodder.

To see this great world come to it's end, would be next best to seeing it begin.

you don't even have an access to the Wolfram? poor huy

>I'm failing my math course in highschool
Jesus Christ get a better reason, fucking drama queen.

I could look it up but that would be cheating and wouldn't prove anything.

>Not doing it with beet seed abacus
For shame Ivan

>not being able to join the establishment like my family has been for three generations and be forced into a life at macdonalds isn't a good reason

I'd rather be cannon fodder than work at macdonalds.

>i fail in understanding basic maths, therefore i want every living beeing to cease to exist

Attached: kturhngf.png (710x505, 299K)

When white people fear that they’ll live a life of poverty, they always use mcdonald’s as the imagined culmination of their career. It’s so predictable and funny.
Listen bud, you’re obviously young and inexperienced. I doubt you’ll be a career mcdonald’s employee. Get a trade. My older brother, a high school dropout himself, makes 200k/year working as an electrical contractor.
You may not get a comfortable desk job, but you can still make money

oh, irradiate me one more time. everyone got your stockpile of food(preferably buried). escape routes mapped. near by concrete basements labeled.

If you hate school go welding college. Also don't be so dramatic, this happening is another big fat nothingburger

Attached: 1523248157123.gif (662x512, 3.81M)

>when white people
Are you not white?

I love highschool though.

My siblings are. My dad remarried a woman of Native American and Spanish descent. I don’t think 27% Native American qualifies me as white

OH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

Attached: bugs.png (468x346, 115K)

I just wanna hear and feel the powerful bass of a nuclear explosion through my body.

Then suck it up, get through the parts you don't like, and find what you are good at. Once you are done with high school, go do what you want to do and be successful at it. If that means going and getting a college degree, then do that, but if that doesn't cut it for you, go do what you want. take small steps to get to what you want rather than always looking at the big picture.

>I'm failing my math course in highschool
holy fuck are you black or something