Spanish are 4-20% Northern African

Holy shit this is awful.

Attached: whiteness.jpg (1121x1484, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6baNPjg97uI
youtube.com/watch?v=zrRZBBIx38Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HDy1U_njApo
youtube.com/watch?v=gb2V-UV0cVo
youtube.com/watch?v=I9Fw82uYw14
bbc.com/news/science-environment-34175224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

How the fuck can Spaniards be considered white?

Bump.

> Phoenician/Carthaginian between 1100bc and 200bc
>Moorish between 700 and 1500

Wow can't believe they're part non-white

Attached: raul.jpg (400x600, 78K)

I wouldn't have expected it to be this bad.

4-20%?

Holy shit.

>Northern African

isn't there a big difference between northern african and sub-saharan african? north africa had large, ancient civilizations.

Why bad? Up to a couple centuries ago they were the greatest power in the world together with Britain

Any non-white ancestry is bad. Whether it's North African, sub-Saharan African, Middle Eastern, Jewish, Native American, South Asian, East Asian or Central Asian.

North African isn't as bad as sub-Saharan. But it's still bad.

You do realise that North Africa is very diverse though right ? You do understand the difference between someone from Congo or Somalia, and someone from Madère right ?

That woman is not european for example. That's someone from North Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=6baNPjg97uI

This guy (see image attached) is not of european origin. (both parents are from north africa)

Again, i'm not saying that all north africans are like that, but just pointing out that north africa is very diverse.

Attached: photo.jpg (390x260, 14K)

>Madère

How is the idea that some North Africans look similar to Spaniards supposed to be complimentary towards Spaniards? I think it sounds awful toward Spaniards.

>Any non-white ancestry is bad. Whether it's North African, sub-Saharan African, Middle Eastern, Jewish, Native American, South Asian, East Asian or Central Asian.
>North African isn't as bad as sub-Saharan. But it's still bad.

Agreed. But i wouldn't stop there. Any non-european blood is bad. That is, even when it's coming from East Asia. Hapas will never be white. And though i have a lot of respect for Japanese people (and their culture), each time you breed with someone from east asia, that's one less european in the world

>bumping your own thread this much
holy shit nigger what are you doing?

Geographically speaking, it's part of north africa.

>How is the idea that some North Africans look similar to Spaniards supposed to be complimentary towards Spaniards? I think it sounds awful toward Spaniards.

I don't think you get my point. You'll also find people who look like that in North africa. (that child is not of european origin)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

>I wouldn't have expected it to be this bad.
>4-20%?
>Holy shit.

Here's a 100% North african

Attached: 20602-full.jpg (603x720, 72K)

The Spaniards always like to act like the Meditteranean Sea was a massive boundary to gene flow. I guess it wasn't.

Spaniards are not part African; their DNA is European and they cluster with Europeans.

This is a canard that really needs to die.

Attached: europe y-dna.png (1024x937, 452K)

Here's a 50% North african
youtube.com/watch?v=zrRZBBIx38Q

Attached: 2947073105_1_3.jpg (293x400, 21K)

>The Spaniards always like to act like the Meditteranean Sea was a massive boundary to gene flow. I guess it wasn't.

You probably know this famous french actress right ? Guess what ? she's not actually a genuine european. She's 50% North African
youtube.com/watch?v=HDy1U_njApo

That girl. (she was pretty in her prime), again. That's not an european. Adjani is an arabic name.
youtube.com/watch?v=gb2V-UV0cVo

Attached: Front.jpg (614x1119, 275K)

No such thing as "white" in europe. They have Spaniards, Italians, Germans Austrians, Swedes, English etc, but no whites. White is an anglo-american invention. It doesn't matter if some 56% mutt considers the spanish "non-white." They still are a unique ethnic group that deserves their own homeland.

Attached: 1502686622698.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

don't even bother

>No such thing as "white" in europe. They have Spaniards, Italians, Germans Austrians, Swedes, English etc, but no whites. White is an anglo-american invention.

That too. calling europeans "white" is stupid. it's like calling asians "yellow". And that's how our political enemies can lump us all in the same basket, and demonize us equally regardless of our history and differences.

90% of the time when someone in europe calls someone white they're either jews, monkeys or antifa. Definitely a globalist.

wow! the stupid 'murican ignorant about history, posts online.
how the fuck do you not at least know about Hannibal Barca from Carthage?

>The Spaniards always like to act like the Meditteranean Sea was a massive boundary to gene flow. I guess it wasn't.

Eveer heard of the Basques people ?
youtube.com/watch?v=I9Fw82uYw14

Here's their DNA
bbc.com/news/science-environment-34175224