What gives americans the right to talk shit about italians when their country is named after one?

What gives americans the right to talk shit about italians when their country is named after one?

Attached: siciliangirl.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz1Jwyxd4tE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Italians can't fight back?

It's not named after Ves(boi)pucci, it's named after Amuraga, meaning land of the plumed serpent.

>what is rome

please tell me that's a girl and not a trap

she doesn't date 70iq mixed race mutts

that's just how italian men look like

I love Italians.

>Jow Forums is one person

>nordcuck saying italian men are effeminate

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz1Jwyxd4tE

There's an Italian named United States?

It's our right to talk shit about our ancestors.

We wuz Romanz

Tutti a tavola a mangiare!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci

fuck off, wop

>fuck off, wop

Attached: dixie.jpg (750x698, 340K)

This girl looks to have fetal alcohol syndrome, upper lips are unnatural thin and that is typical for that disorder.

The name America was coined by Martin Waldseemüller from Americus Vespucius-----> the Latinized version of the name of Amerigo

true American hero

Attached: pauly.jpg (900x874, 64K)

a place that doesn't exist anymore. you got any more retarded questions?

Most Americans like Italians, so there's that.

that looks like me in drag

>American Edocayshun

Attached: a9e.jpg (453x500, 32K)

the best Americans

Attached: guidos.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>rome doesn't still exist

Amerimutt education

Meaningless little peninsula that's known for pasta dishes and indecision in war.

Keep cherry picking, nigger.

Attached: laura chiatti.jpg (2500x1698, 345K)

Why did you put a greasy eurfag italian in a Confederate shirt?

nobody talks shit about italians here you moron.

Oh it's the same subhuman larping as italian. Sparati in bocca coglione

Italy is the most anti-Muslim, anti-Jewish, and also most pro-American country in Europe. They're aces in my book.

Attached: Fat_Tony_Thumbs_Up.jpg (500x375, 24K)

but that's wrong, it was the Americas who were named after Vespucci, the US just took the name because they were uncreative as fuck.

ok how would the capitol of italy fight back against us? did you forget the context of the convo within that 2 minutes?

Attached: rome.png (610x134, 15K)

>amerimutt

muh moorish itali'cans

Attached: lardass-moors-greasy-italian.jpg (570x311, 64K)

haha epic meme dude xd upboated

Attached: 1516886556685.gif (659x576, 137K)

except americans

All kidding aside Italian Americans are very based

>sicilian girl in my class with blonde hair + blue eyes
>dutch girl I knew two years ago
>black hair + brown eyes

Mutts don't understand genetics they just repeat the nonsense jewish movie scenes they are programmed with.

Attached: dennishopper.jpg (1024x435, 137K)

does it matter?

GTL is the final redpill

Attached: mmmhm.gif (400x396, 817K)

Attached: rome1.png (658x213, 14K)

>memeflag
you have no credibility at all. hide thread

Jersey Shore is American culture.
provemewrong

Attached: jersey-480.jpg (480x272, 45K)

he's def a shitskin at least. you can tell by the terrible english

she's cute.

Attached: 3cat.jpg (256x245, 15K)

>terrible grammar
>can't spell out "definitely" because that would have taken up a full half a second

fuck off germshit

Attached: nordcucksbtfo.jpg (1644x3912, 1.54M)

>he's def a shitskin at least. you can tell by the terrible english

just another moors nigger wop

looks like i struck a nerve. what shithole are you from? you jealous that i live in america?

Shut up pasta nigger!

>be you
>start thread
>tell everyone to fuck off
>thread is kill
lul

He isn't Italian. He never shows his flag and can't answer even the most basic question in Italian. Definitely a third world shitskin.
It seems we Italians have our own retarded and cancerous Ikeby now

>jealous of being surrounded by spics

No thanks.

everyone knows that italy is actually the best country in the world... ha ha HA HA HA HA HA

Mediterranean countries are the greatest "has been" in history. They will never get past their past, always cling to the "we wuz" mentality of past greatness.
Go to Greece, and they will tell you how they made Democracy - 2500 years ago. Now they live in a country only marginal better than Ethiopia.
Italy will tell you of the Roman empire, today they are a dysfunctional society - rather than try to attempt to improve their situation by emulating Northern European economics, then they continue to live in the shadow of their past greatness.

Because it's self-depreciating humor

Attached: 1508781105002.jpg (980x716, 258K)

Columbus was portuguese fyi

i dont live in a spic state. try harder. ive never seen a non white in my town and ive lived here 30 years

So says the snownigger trying to hide his inferiority by saying italians used to be snowniggers too before arab rape. Fucking nerd.

America is not named after Columbus

where is this mythical land you hail from? i cannot stand my somalian shithole city any longer.

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

FREE SPEECH

You are not Italian you stupid third world ape. Non sei nemmeno in grado di dire due frasi di circostanza. Perfino i negri sbarcati a Lampedusa conoscono piú vocaboli di quanti non ne conosca tu.
Va a cagare, va

South dakota. gets cold sometimes but whatever. i love the snow

That's improper.

Attached: 1439782078008.jpg (209x499, 58K)

>pretty good IQ
>69% white alone in 2050 according to census

Attached: FDAB78E8-6FDA-452C-AD79-E5E5E4C50230.png (2048x1536, 193K)

im from MN. i can deal with the cold.

>is an absolute authority on who's italian
>eu flag

Attached: basedmussolini.jpg (850x400, 81K)

Italy has the highest non asian iq.

piss off these threads sucks, i dont even care about Italians there just normal nonentities to me

Sei almeno in grado di rispondermi o no? No che non sei in grado, larper del cazzo

source us up then bro. i hope you post the same links i found on google when i looked up the world iq rankings

i said BASED you dumb 12 year old. don't give two fucks about your stormfag agitprop. get to know some Italian Americans and you will understand what I said. Got it?

FOAD

same as Kardashian. we all know who controls the media and therefore pop culture

Well when the continent America was named after Amerigo, it was mostly depicted as South America, but when North America was mapped the British were the only ones to see North America and South America as two separate continents because of both its size and unusual shape while the others thought there was no reason to separate them. That’s why the only countries that see North and South America as different continents are English speaking. However they did refer to there colonies in the Americas as British America. However you are right about one thing, the Americans back then were uncreative as FUCK. All the did to name their country was that they took “British” out of “British America.”

Well at least ours are not bad.

all i want to know is who is this ravioli semen demon

because its our world

> dat obvious testosterone overload problem

Definitely nope.

> A city so awful even its own empire abandoned it.

Also you aren't white, guido.

Attached: 1519975083538.jpg (350x350, 16K)

The city, rome, exists.

The Roman Empire, does not.

Attached: images.jpg (220x224, 6K)

>italians care about being white when we have the best food in the world, the best international reputation and literally were the seat of an empire

Enjoy your slow genocide, negro.

Attached: italymuttt.png (599x438, 166K)

Tell me this is a boy

you guys just look mexican to me anyway. literally no one cares about italy. and in the usa we keep our niggers and spics in special cities where they kill each other while the whites stay safe. you have been listening to too much propaganda.

literally not a single Italian flag ITT except mine
you are getting baited by some mentally ill mutt larping as Italian

fuck off hick, you're literally trash

Ok?
Same thing. Still an Italian.

Le 56% face is still whiter than le 0% italy niggers

>you guys just look mexican to me anyway.

Attached: francesca_chillemi.png (797x494, 997K)

How are we going to hate Italians but there's a large majority here that help build the nation? I grew up with a lot of Italians in my neighborhood (Italian American specifically). Some were from Sicily too.

>comic sans

>10 posts from this id
tell us more about how you dont care

Attached: ss+(2018-03-04+at+04.56.21)[1].jpg (425x368, 43K)

that girl you posted looks mexican. i only like super pale white girls. if a girl tans, she is probably a nigger lover anyway

Yes we get it the CITY of Rome still exists, but it's about 70% black/Arab anyway

>tell us more about how you dont care
about italy. im just here cuz im bored making fun of some meme flag fag. learn2read

>if a girl tans, she is probably a nigger lover anyway
But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Attached: blacked.jpg (1920x1281, 264K)

>But that's wrong, you fucking retard.
subjective things cant be wrong.

Tell me more about how italians aren't white.

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)