How did the Jews create the "MUH VIDYA" lifestyle?

How did the Jews create the "MUH VIDYA" lifestyle?

Attached: GamersMuhVidya.jpg (460x395, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Most of the arcades were shut down by mall owners, like (((Simon & Simon))) causing more people to play from home
>Gaming (((journalism)))
>(((Conventions)))

I'm alone though

Can you link me to any sources?

by making the world suck fucking donkey dick
no jobs without college, no college without money, no money without jobs
so you can either go into debt and try to succeed and fail, or you can shave your legs and put on cute stockings so faggots on the internet will send you enough money to keep on going

(((Sega))) founded by (((US military Jews)))

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-171436.png (1080x1920, 317K)

>or you can shave your legs and put on cute stockings so faggots on the internet will send you enough money to keep on going
you don't need to be paid for that

Whine to someone who gives a shit.

Look up Simon Property Group. They closed most arcades in the 90s

Look up the owners of every video game magazine, like Jonathan Simpson-Bint

Look up E3 owners like Michael Gallagher

It's a byproduct of the world being shit. (caused by Jews)
More people are turning to escapism to ignore everything around them, and it turns out that vidya is an incredibly popular form of escapism. Probably due to the interactive nature of it allowing for more immersion than books or movies would.

speak for yourself, amerishart, just because your country is shit

No sources then? Retard.

anything degenerate that you think the jews want people to do is most likely a direct result of the world sucking
unless you have support from others, you will fail. you will eventually stop being human and will instead be twisted into an amorphous blob of chaos and darkness hidden behind a thin veneer of humanity, cloaked in an inpenetrable aura of degeneracy and sin.
some people are lucky enough to avoid that fate. some people have parents or family or friends to help them through things. other people are helped directly by the system for some reason or other.
but a lot of people have none of those things and end up becoming these monsters

Because you don't win in vidya from being higher on the social butterfly ladder.
It's more genuine than this reality is, despite itself being an escaping illusion.

>implying anybody would go to an arcade when the games on your console are far far better
this is a stupid post
t.1st generation gamer

youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

>via9gag.com
Sage

Attached: tmp_31224-1522164923910-1899615990.gif (474x379, 471K)

Awww does the taconigger need to be literally spoonfed?

They were only indirectly involved.
Ironically they are playing a big part in killing it by making games gay.

>jews
Fuck off, Video games are a hobby for enjoyment

YOUR THE DEGENERATE IM NOT THE DEGENERATE LEAVE MY GAYMES ALONE REEEEEEEEE

Attached: DE357E22-2717-49E6-A97F-53157DB1EB6A.jpg (600x900, 63K)

good goy, stay in your home. enjoy your games

well according to my records everyone should naturally switch to minimal use of video games around 30-35. so the problem fixes it's self. sort of

haha

Playing video games with friends is a fun social activity, if you are clean and a fun healthy good looking person in a group of fun healthy good looking young people.
You can't go to an arcade stinky and make friends.
You can't go to a lan party if you didn't take a shower for several days and have no clothes to wear.
But old school video game players do not care how bad you smell or if you are autistic and can't form coherent sentences, if you can play the game at a high level of skill.
Then comes in the internet.
You can be a fat, nasty obnoxious piece of shit, but it doesn't matter, if all about you the other players in game see is how you control your in game character and your chat lines.
My fat cousin plays LoL a lot and he is generally not a good company, not someone you would take out into a night club, but he is a good honest man, and he played with this other one, duo bot, for several years. He played support tanks and they had fun went trough victories and loses together. They are both mid diamond rank and never got to be pro. After discord came about he learned that his duo partner was a girl, some ten years younger than him. So if you go back to 2010. when they started playing he was man in his twenties and she was like 11 or 12. She was really shy, and didn't have any friends in school, and her escape was to play video games. Wasting all money on different dresses for girl champions and stuff.

In conclusion it is a hobby that employs the Skinner box to trap people into spending their time and resources in the virtual worlds, and they love using it as a form of escapism from the shitty reality most of us live in. It is being under attack as the goyim are bad when they are not productive for their corporate masters. So you have shit like feminists destroying game design studios and loved franchises with their cancer and jew agenda.

I'd make the argument that vidya is onw of the only areas where goyim cannot reach us. I cannot think of a logical reason as to why the kikes would train me mentally to conquer the world as Nazi Germany.