JUDGE REJECTS TRUMP'S REQUEST TO REVIEW DOCUMENTS

nytimes.com/2018/04/16/nyregion/michael-cohen-court-hearing.html

Attached: seabisquit.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/04/16/nyregion/michael-cohen-court-hearing.html
washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2013/09/22/george-soros-marries-tamiko-bolton-third-times-the-charm/?utm_term=.4ff8e52b5b1b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit... the deep state is really gonna win, isn't it?

This system of checks and balances is COMPLETELY unfair! You'll be hearing from his lawyer over this.

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

This is fucking BULLSHIT. Our president doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

You can't just demand shit from a judge, that's not how it works.

Attached: nixoncakes.jpg (550x550, 161K)

What if that system has been hijacked by a clique with a unified political agenda? If they push for that agenda, using all legal means in their authority to destroy political rivals. That is fucking corruption, and the worst kind because it shows the government has been infiltrated so deeply that we are in an almost hopeless position.

kill yourself shill rat

>hijacked by a clique with a unified political agenda
Let me guess, the Jews! The Dems? Definitely not anybody on the ultrawealthy that fund the right more often than they do the left, that would be insane, they're on OUR side.

Attached: 1520458124143.png (620x581, 16K)

Trump is learning that the law only means what (((they))) want it to mean.

He should have a drone accidentally hit the guy's house. the rest of the judges would fall in line pretty quick.

Yeah, because wealthy individuals in control of massive NGOs and lobbying firms pushing for the further globalization of nations and their economies is not a reality at all dipshit

He can't even bomb Syria with effect, nigga.

Attached: Costanza.png (1166x849, 984K)

>nytimes.com/2018/04/16/nyregion/michael-cohen-court-hearing.html
ETA on QAnon cumrags to spin this into "No, wait, see, this is actually a GOOD THING for Trump!"

Attached: b2c.jpg (640x628, 33K)

>who?
If you don't understand that the deepstate is real by now then there is no hope for you.

There is CLEARLY an organized group of people in positions of power who work for an unelected group of "elites" and an agenda that is hidden from the populace.

It really isn't hard to see

>an agenda that is hidden from the populace.
The "agenda" is pretty clear, friend: "Donald Trump is corrupt as fuck and also possibly compromised. We should probably look into that"

>What if that system has been hijacked by a clique with a unified political agenda?
>Unified political agenda
Nice joke.

Trump is the worst preside in US history. He deserves everything that comes his way.

You do realize banks are banning guns right?
>its okay when the corporatist elites are liberals

Butt hurt much?

Wish it was. When you are siding with the old guard republicans and neolibs, you are working with agents of evil.

They’re just making a bunch of noise to get Trump to do something drastic
Good news is people are atarting to grow tired of the whole ordeal

People wondering what a Hannity has to do with Russia, why they should care that Trump fucks playboy models, why Mueller won’t just wrap things up (since trump is obvs guilty, duh)
Trump doesn’t have to do a thing, just keep insulting the guilty parties and let the public sort it out

stop replying to coordinated leftypol posts

>big business baaaaaad
>except when they run slush funds for my favorite politicians
>but don’t call me a hypocrite, silly drumpfies
Seriously, off yourself. I used to get a kick out of correcting you clueless fucks, but it is getting old

Attached: 15226927285811.png (500x934, 123K)

Worse than the president whose only achievement was making a Trump presidency possible?

This definitely isn't going to blow up in the Judge's face.

>t. too young to remember Bush II

Yes, you can. It's called a motion. No matter how stupid it is, the judge is required to read it and not refuse without giving good cause citing statute or precedence for why it's retarded.

How's the weather in Kiev?

lol I wish I was this naive

>They’re just making a bunch of noise to get Trump to do something drastic
This. They want Trump to fire Mueller or Rosenstein. They've given up on collusion, they know they can't get Trump personally on perjury, bank fraud, or money laundering. Mueller's one hope is obstruction of justice, but there's a problem. Trump only has done one thing that could even potentially constitute obstruction of justice with corrupt intent.
>Firing Comey
But wait, anons. How can Rosenstein approve that investigation when ol' Contempt of Congress himself recommended firing Comey? Even if he did, Mueller can't investigate because it's a conflict of interest due to his long and close personal relationship with Comey.

So they need Trump to fire Mueller or Contempt of Congress. Their only other option is to drag this out as long as possible to find any possible indictments to anyone even tangentially related to Trump for the media circus. And people are increasingly frustrated that tens of millions of dollars are being spent going after Trump while Hillary is free to fundraise and prepare for her 2020 campaign.

>the judge is required to read it and not refuse without giving good cause citing statute or precedence for why it's retarded.
she did
in court

He's most likely a literal child who thinks judges release these statements on Twitter.

I know that. I was replying to a dipshit even stupider than you two who seems to think due process is just a buzzword.

The docs have nothing to do with Trump, which is why the judge refused to give them to him. Pretty understandable desu

The request was from Cohen because they are Cohen's docs. Since Mueller/NY US Atty reportedly seized everything they could find, many of the documents are literally privileged documents relating to Trump.

Like I said before, this definitely won't blow up in the Judge's face later. One inadmissible doc gets entered into evidence and the whole case eventually gets thrown out. If the Judge later recuses without explanation, that'll be a very underappreciated happening.

The judge who rejected it was chosen to officiate George Soros's last wedding

washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2013/09/22/george-soros-marries-tamiko-bolton-third-times-the-charm/?utm_term=.4ff8e52b5b1b

Really makes you think.