Why is Brazil such a shithole? Look at this devil spawned place, I loathe living in such conditions...

Why is Brazil such a shithole? Look at this devil spawned place, I loathe living in such conditions. It'll take me a lifetime to move somewhere decent and it will never feel safe to walk at night.

Attached: uma.png (1345x671, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwwJqVVA4fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at Chile, for instance. Why can't it be like this? They don't differ so much in history and were both colonies for roughly the same period.

Attached: why.png (1361x673, 1.6M)

kek, if I had to live in a place like pic related I would have killed myself already. Go ahead and do it, OP

>They don't differ so much in history
This map disagrees.

Attached: slaves1.jpg (940x571, 103K)

The main issue isn't living in a place like that, it's the fact that 90% of people who live in such a way will want you dead if they notice that you are a little better off than them.

So, you either:
- Move to a good neighbourhood with fences and security up the ass, even though it won't feel safe anyway;
- Do nothing and get stabbed;

Option one is doable but I get discouraged everyday from doing it.

Attached: 1523063331687.jpg (413x1020, 220K)

You've got a point, but it should have evened out since the abolition since Chile's immigration policies aren't too strict.

Attached: script_of_the_bridge.jpg (350x350, 21K)

It's the combined result of niggers, communism and the resulting degeneracy following the coup back in the 1800s.

Also it depends on what region you're talking about. Rural south looks just like that pic from Chile, minus the mountains and shit.
But there's also a shitton of cities like that one from Rio.

It's a fucking mess basically.

Attached: 04f48cfc99888c6c2d3237a435ed71d1.jpg (600x575, 46K)

It's hard to live in rural areas if you work in anything technology related, though. Even in the southern big cities it looks like the pic I posted, for the most part.

isn't brazil a safe, racemixed paradise where everyone gets along cause you're all mongrels?

Maybe from the outside if you never go to liveleak.

Attached: sure.png (750x496, 268K)

I live in france. some black girl told me she wants to move there because you got no racism lmao

We don't have racism because everyone is likely to get killed, regardless of ethnicity.

Attached: pol.jpg (2100x1861, 1.13M)

Niggers

non-whites are ten times more likely to get killed here, nigger

That's because they live in the shittiest neighbourhoods, not because of their ethnicity.

Stay where you are and die, flipflop. Don't pollute the rest of the world.

Not a choice, though. Leaving permanently is expensive and currently out of the question. The only feasible way would be through a work visa or something similar.

Attached: 1523063573044.jpg (500x730, 91K)

buy a ticket to medico and cross the border. the Mexican immigration are super corrupt and will help you cross for some money.

What for? The instability isn't worth it and I'm simply against illegal immigrants.

It hasn't niggers aren't cultured enough to know about Chile.

hahahaha what the fuck

well is Chile like the only first world country in SA? in Uruguay better? tell me amigo.

They also aren't cultured enough to know about Norway or Sweden, but they followed the gibs anyway. Chile probably seems like paradise when compared to most places in Africa and even in South America.

Git gud.
youtube.com/watch?v=UwwJqVVA4fo

Move to here OP. This is Brazil.

Attached: alphaville.jpg (640x380, 74K)

I'm not sure if it's considered first world yet, but it's currently the best country in SA. I'd say Uruguay comes second in terms of security and HDI.

Looks like some streets I saw from Romania in Google Street View, lots of wires too and dust on the roads.

If the camera was turned 180 degrees I'm pretty sure you'd see some slums.
I'm currently doing long term investments, my point is that even with money living in Brazil is shit.

No wonder so many Brazilians would welcome a coup.
If I spent a lifetime terrorized by thugs I'd happily welcome a really strongarmed government if it meant they whacked the gang members.
People really do have nothing more to lose eventually and the "but the government could be tyrannical!" argument is considered a worthwhile risk.

You guys have a shitload of power lines for a place that looks like it has yet to discover electricity.

BR's are killing themselves in record numbers, in a few decades it will be safe to move back there and recolonize it.

Portugals fault for importing so many slaves.

Unfortunately, with the way Brazil's culture came to be, the average citizen can't feel empathy towards one another or grow a sense of community. The only way for that to happen and impact the next generations would be through force. We'd need a strong, ruthless and honest leader though.

It's not likely to happen.

Attached: 1514390124716.jpg (736x736, 100K)

Those are called "gatos" (cats). It's when you steal energy from nearby electric poles with homemade cables. Nearly all slums have electricty that they don't pay for, and the government doesn't have the balls to cut it out.
Not likely, even with a record in homicides thugs still have more kids than they could possibly kill.
Possibly.

Never racemix

Attached: rio82-620x413.jpg (620x413, 56K)

>I'm currently doing long term investments, my point is that even with money living in Brazil is shit.
that's why rich brazilians move to portugal (500k € will get you a golden visa) and super-rich brazilians move to florida.
it's fine to have pride in your country and whatnot, but one should make the safety and prosperity of his family the #1 priority

Attached: 6.-Rio-de-Janeiro-ca.-1900s.jpg (640x453, 83K)

>Look at this devil spawned place, I loathe living in such conditions
I don't mind it

Sad indeed.
I honestly don't give a shit about being rich, I just need enough to support myself, my wife and my hobbies. You can't buy security though, and that's the main issue.

Attached: av. sao joao (início) - sao paulo - anos 50.jpg (1468x821, 247K)

Of 11 million slaves taken across the atlantic portugal took over 4 million+ to brazil

To be honest I wouldn't mind if it was safe, which isn't the case.

Attached: avenida-rio-branco.jpg (500x300, 112K)

Good point, for the kids to see their parents and relatives killed in gang wars it creates a vicious circle. For white Brazilians to move here on their own will and praise Portugal and the Portuguese things in Brazil must be really bad.

What a waste, instead of developing out country like the spanish we were wasting resources developing the colonies only to lose them all and still be blamed for all their problems.

Has the Morar Carioca plan made much of a difference?