Maybe if blacks stopped acting like animals, people would let them use their bathrooms

Maybe if blacks stopped acting like animals, people would let them use their bathrooms.

Attached: C67FF905-9455-485A-A7F6-943122F6F481.jpg (1508x1454, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WO-B8hdqgIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really think there are bigger problems than this for the black community and i hate niggers but i feel like i have more real compassion for them than shaun king

I hope this stuff keeps going on for weeks and weeks. havin' a laff at starbucks

starbucks is a very liberal business, they banned gun owners from their store
fuck them, they deserve this

why don't they just have their own bathrooms?

Yeah, they sure are teaching all the lefty teens that work at starbucks to never relax around blacks.

They should have kept the blacks and tossed out schlomo

Attached: IMG_0188.png (960x960, 485K)

Shaun King, the reverse nigger, is the ultimate goal of soy eating western low testosterone male: he is in total submission and oblivious to real world.
There are more important things to worry about than if someone's getting a token or not. As long as these idiots pigeonhole people as "white" or "black" they are creating issues on their own. Where is the progressivity here? I thought that if one is really progressive and advanced, he would only talk about "humans".
High school tier retarded thinking.

The bathroom is no zoo

>ask to use bathroom
>”nah man, it’s occupied”
>man walks out, happens to be white
>”WOOOOW RAYCIST!”

The local Starbucks is going to be fucked in the next chimpout.

God i hope starbucks crashes and burns

Can you imagine how much business a no-nigger restaurant or shop would do? People could be guaranteed a safe, quiet, pleasant experience. Blacks are truly draining society

Because unlike niggers who are simply animals in humanoid form, Shaun King is white and wants to be black so, so much. He's the epitome of race betrayal.

Attached: 1523797336603.gif (392x241, 1.48M)

Attached: black starbucks patron.gif (250x188, 827K)

That would only work with armed security shooting down the niggers looking to "protest" aka chimp out.

Fuck talcum x

Attached: IMG_0828.png (1334x1160, 1.82M)

Philly doesn't have any public bathrooms,and all the ppl are assholes. Fuck Philly,hell fuck all Yankees. You guys are all fat and rude.

Attached: image.jpg (473x476, 100K)

Maybe they denied him, not because they were racist or because he didn't make a purchase, but BECAUSE IT WAS OCCUPIED AND SOMEONE WAS INSIDE
I knew niggers had low IQ, but I never thought it would be this low

A black girl served me in Starbucks, once. I smiled. She smiled back. It was mutual and enjoyable.

>letting negros use your toilet

Attached: 1523822932378.png (409x499, 374K)

Just think about this. Blacks have gone from having a strong Christian Conservative black preacher lead them to gaining civil rights to a man pretending to be black virtue signaling on Twitter about how blacks can't shit in a shitty corporate coffee shop without buying a pound cake first. I don't know if these people have ever really thought about it.

I really wish someone would post a source to this. I'd like to know the story behind it.

Kek literally just yesterday I saw like 12 nigglings out on a stolen bike nigwalk, they were throwing trash, threatening people and hanging out in front of a liquor store harassing people for liquor and smokes (oldest is like 15). No fucking shit any decent business would bar them from entry. Called the cops and prayed for a shooting.

On a side note: coffee ALWAYS tastes worse when black people make it, when I was younger I worked as a barista too, I'm 100% certain it's niggers not cleaning the fucking machines

Attached: 1515385749252_0.png (889x613, 585K)

People in philly aren't assholes. You're just a thin-skinned bitch who can't handle the banz.
Philly is the Straya of the U.S plus lots of niggers.

Attached: 1490041166382.jpg (628x676, 96K)

im sure a very liberal business such as starbucks decided to not let a nigger use the restroom based solely on his skin color. how are people this delusional

its funny cause these businesses try so hard to appeal to these people then they always get eaten alive by them
starbucks is lucky they are as massive as they are

Bantz= being a dickhead to everyone?

Fuck you guido. I live in Nashville where everybody is nice.Even niggers. Your soulless shithole is a dreg on society,and all the women are fat whores.

I always shit in the sink at Starbucks

people like King are actively riling up the blacks with shit like this, which is the entire point of their little jew operation

Don't be such a whiney faggot.
People in Nashville are nice though. I can see how that would be a bit of culture shock.

its a prank google crazy black person in resturan

>He Cute

Lots of blacks don't like this Shaun King faggot. He wants a war

>I really think there are bigger problems than this for the black community and i hate niggers but i feel like i have more real compassion for them than shaun king
Same man. I catch myself having racist thoughts all the time, and when I'm proven wrong I'm so happy. Wow, there's a chance that this group may change.
Rest assured most will not.

Whiney? I'm whiney because you live around assholes and put up with it? You are the punk,punk.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.82M)

#BoycottStarbucks

>all Yankees are fat
You might want to research that pardner

Code? Is there a code to use the bathroom? Wjat kind of shithole is that?

>letting jews use you as a toilet

Attached: 1507571431406.jpg (984x550, 177K)

Do Americans need codes to enter a bathroom?

they'd only do that for the bathroom if people were coming in just to smoke meth in there or something

>google crazy black person in resturan
Not what I expected
youtube.com/watch?v=WO-B8hdqgIE

>letting jews use you as a toilet

Attached: 1515083037684.png (615x409, 349K)

Why didn’t he just ask the white man for the code or dash in? Why didn’t he just whip out his “BBC” and start pissing right there? Why would he stay long enough for the cops to arrive and then continue doing what got him arrested?

Attached: 9ED81702-1C94-4061-ACB7-CA3B1B3D4A1F.jpg (750x1024, 79K)

America

This. It's so pernicious but blacks just aren't smart enough to see though their fucking tricks

Shaun King should've tried to get the key.

It could finally prove he's white.

It was a flippant insult included to evoke emotion. Nothing personal. Faggot.

Seriously - you should all be cheering this on. Starbucks is the original corporate virtue signaller. “Let’s Have a Conversation” about the left eating itself.

They employ blacks so the coworkers already know all about that bullshit

Should of just called the police.
Problem would of resolved fairly quickly.

Attached: 1523046350645.png (518x370, 376K)

I was at starbucks in austria. we sat at a table and waited there for 20 minutes hoping a waitress would come along so we can order.

it never happened so we left. fuck starbucks.

AYO HOLLA WHITE BOY I NEED EM CODE TO THE BATHROOM YO

>15 million hits

Coffee and coffee shops are for white people.

>People are jerks
Ya, you're a whiney faggot. Ive lived all over the U.S and Philly isn't a bad city. Only turbo-pussies say that Philladelphians are mean. kek

Attached: 1504038593893.jpg (294x480, 24K)

>Austria
>service
Lol

This push for it at every starbucks. Encourage sit ins or whatever to really make a """"point"""""

In vibrant areas to codes prevent homeless and nogs from using the bathrooms

I would be so happy for blacks if they would go back to africa and make it wakanda. Fuck it would be worth it to earmark several years of welfare to fund the effort.

We need to false flag Starbucks by placing a sign saying "NO NIGGERS ALLOWED" outside of a Starbucks in a black neighborhood

>nogs and homeless
Forgot to mention the mobs of white heroin addicts who o'd in there. No reason to be dishonest about our own failures.

That faggot is mocking niggers with that failed hair, the weird thin lips he tries to create a nigger mouth with, the nostrils he keeps open and the little moustache.

What a piece of garbage.

I hate niggers and I also hate Starbucks so this is all a win-win for me desu senpai.

I didn't say they were man,I said they were assholes. Does mean=asshole?

No you can still be mean and nice.Assholes are just assholes.

Attached: image.jpg (475x278, 40K)

That's a minority of the problem, though, and a recent addition at that. Customer only bathrooms were introduced as soon as segregation ended, along all sorts of other shit that isn't neccessary otherwise. A huge chunk of our collective resources as a society are wasted on pretended blacks are our equals.

This will only make them more liberal.

My local McDonalds has recently banned kids in school uniform from eating inside.

I used to eat in there all the time when I was at school. It's changed recently due to my old school's changing demographics.

Of course this can never be said, so the rot will continue.

How much time did you actually spend in Philly? Did you go out to some bars or just drive through?

Attached: 1459722215672.jpg (379x503, 34K)

(((Starbucks)))

This is obviously a Jewish trick to piss off blacks so they start bombarding coffee cafes (mainly whites and Asians go there).

Every. Single. Time

israeli policy is hitting {{{YOUR}}} home constitution, and the worst thing, israelis aren't even proper Hebrews .lel. but followers of Baal.
Baalbek is in Syria,

To add to thisI've lived here for 10 years from the Midwest. I always hear people saying "people in philly are the worst assholes in the us" blahblahblah. I never understood it. Then when I moved back to the midwest it's because everyone is so used to people talking shit behind your back and never actually having to confront anything. Here, people will just call you out right to your face instead of being a little bitch whining to their friends.
I much prefer it here.

Attached: 1522707308827.jpg (750x750, 49K)

BLACKS RUB SHIT ON PUBLIC BATHROOM WALLS: FACT

Attached: 1515122767169.jpg (1200x909, 122K)

same here, icing on the cake is when asians get it the worst from niggers.... all's what they had to do was team up up with the logical straight thinking white man... but no, they just had to join forces with the SJW mud-skinned horde of savages and now their poor decision is blowing up in their face.

fuck them all, they had their chance to make it right with the white man and they blew it

Is it just me or have bathrooms become a problem in the US over the past couple years?

#BlacksDontFlush

Attached: DTEuITaKP1olstyDkAmSYGD0swF9hNL1-KrsqnASv48.jpg (623x599, 75K)

anyone who defends this bullshit is stupid. the manager is obviously a piece of shit and gets the cop to remove the man instead of just giving him the fucking code. the black guy was in the right here, weston got to use the bathroom without ordering food but he didnt, terrible customer service.

Crackas wont even let us use the Bathroom

society just doesnt like blacks. nothing is going to change that.

>Bathroom code

Land of the free

Now that you mention it, they did do that. full steam ahead boys

land of the niggers

americans are rapidly descending into permanent childhood. grown adults obsessed with genitals and bathrooms. can't have a reasonable discussion any longer, rule of law is fucked, and people can't get past their toilet training stage.

Yeah I don't think any ethnicity really digs the blacks. Look at how they treat each other. WORLD STARR!!!!! I mean every race has its fuck boy population, but blacks take it to that next level. in b4 "youre racist"

Starbucks is a very liberal company, but not very welcoming to blacks. Whites can get coffee and muffins, but the stores totally lack hot Cheetos and 25 ounce cans of fruit-flavored malt liquor. That's racism no matter what way you look at it.

>white man
oh that explains wh--
>see name and photo
Ohh THAT explains why

OR we could try increasing their business, support the shit out of them. Make these amoral money whores go full skin head, not because they suddenly hate nigs but because business is so good they just want to please their base.

i mean, obviously

Attached: 1513028638585.png (408x450, 35K)

And they don't sell Menthol cigarettes, it doesn't get more racist than that

2 things i hate are fighting
i think i might have an extra nightcap tonight, sit back, listen to some great tunes, and have a good, hearty chuckle out of this.

Attached: Q4.jpg (1440x1080, 195K)

No

That's not Starbucks fault. Nationwide no one is allowed to smoke in their stores.

Wow!! What a meme!!!!

It's racist to not allow African Americans to smoke their menthol cigarettes inside

oh look its fucking talcum X at it again.

The code is 1488

lel

Imagine forced racism. Liberals that don't understand it but do it anyway. Imagine Starbucks hating blacks only because of skin color and nothing else. This is my dream, OUR dream.