Reasons behind Israel-hate?

Ok Jow Forums. I understand much of the reasoning behind hate of liberal/left-wing Jews in Western Society. Many are wealthy, greedy, and push hard for the social justice and anti-white agendas.

However, I think a distinction should be made between these Jews and those who reside in or support Israel. These Jews have been historically more religious, traditional, and conservative. Israel, the Jewish state, is a state designed for and by Jews as a place of refuge for their people and a place for their race to live. Isn't this exactly the kind of ethnostate many of us here want?

With the current state of the world, almost every brown, third-world shithole is against Israel and recognizes Palestine, while the opposite is true for Western Europe and the Anglosphere. Israel has continually supported US and European interests in the Middle East (>inb4 USS Liberty). In fact, I think it's worth noting that Israel was one of just three countries that continued to offer material and military support to Rhodesia after 1970.

I think it's time we reevaluate our stance on Israel, or at least acknowledge they could serve as a guide for a potential ethnostate in some ways.

Attached: israel-flag.jpg (1080x720, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1424589255176.png (1350x3570, 1009K)

I love Israel and the Jewish people. Basically the Jews who actually live in Israel. Hate globalists of any ilk, and Jews are definitely over-represented in those ranks.

Wonder why you're seeing this thread again?

nice try jidf,but the rightwing jews are even worse,all jews are bad! your shilling is quite ineffective,no ne even wants your stale bait, please SHUT IT DOWN,because us good ol goyim know

Israeli aggression is a major source of terrorism and rapefugees in the West.

jews stole my foreskin so i hope iran nukes israel. after we deport your hooknosed ass back there tho

>With the current state of the world, almost every brown, third-world shithole is against Israel
israel is just as brown as its neighbors

Attached: lebasedjooxd.png (600x980, 146K)

How about you stop taking the military technology and privileges we give you assholes on top of basically funding your national defense and immediately selling it to the highest bidder. Usually China. Or you know that whole AIPAC thing where you use our own money to bribe our politicians into acting against our self interests for yourself. Then you use your massive legal and Media leviathan to destroy anyone who speaks out against it. Maybe we can start there for why most people with an even rudimentary knowledge of the subject hate the fuck out of you.

Attached: 1516309134675.png (720x563, 282K)

They deserve nothing but white hot nuclear death until they fess up to their role in 9-11.

Literal satanists

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Sage goes in all fields

a jew is a jew. im way past making distinctions. the west gave you israel after ww2 that you caused and you keep fuckin up western world for 70 years afterwards. fuck ALL the jews.

forgot pic

Attached: 1506904764578.png (1000x1500, 1.38M)

Shut the fuck up and go back to r*ddit

Attached: 1521924501691.webm (426x698, 1.46M)

stfu boomer.. we don't want you here spouting your lies and one-sided opinions... fuck you guys for making our generation a fucked-up one..

If they are a Jesus murdering kike they're pure evil. Period.

Attached: IMG_0186.jpg (828x638, 257K)

>psychopathic kike creators teach the biggest lie in the world to their children as the truth so they become the perfect patsies
>manipulating the entire world to do your bidding
>justifying it to yourselves by telling yourselves we are all cattle
>just like now, practicing kike taqquiya, it's ok to lie to us to get your way because were just cattle to you

It's an apartheid state founded by religious fundamentalists preaching racial supremacy and to this day pay one in five adults a living wage just to be religious scholars preaching racial supremacy.

I have nothing against Jews. I've known quite a few Jews and most were good people. Zionism is a cancer on the Middle East.

Fuck off with your proxy. We hate jews and we hate Israel period.

I hope thats him rescuing his brother from becoming a neet

Why we exist

Attached: 32C02A11-52C1-41F8-B2E2-28622DAEA94F.png (750x1334, 297K)