New York City

Why aren't you living in the greatest city on Earth?

Attached: Empire_State_Building_Observatory_manhattan_nyc_Julienne_Schaer_055_3f39d2d1-61fd-4d1b-b931-8590bf4c (3000x2000, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wkCH4DfIEoM
youtube.com/watch?v=9-Oeq0j8a2g
youtube.com/watch?v=_j_st0nwrDA
wallstreetoasis.com/forums/london-vs-ny-which-one-do-you-prefer-why
youtu.be/ygZxqVcikRU
youtube.com/watch?v=eb6LpJ1hxa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am poor.

Attached: 1519152295755.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Because it's a liberal shit hole.

I’m from Chicago, but live in Colorado now. Been across most of the country and so far my favorite city has been Nashville. Small but big enough to have a decent population. Sure there are yuppies from San Fran, NYC, and Chicago moving there to put up a their cliche hipster coffee shops, but for the most part, the city is pretty red pilled and the blacks there seem to be kept in line unlike Memphis.

i live upstate. id love to drop the bridges and watch you eat yourselves, you produce nothing of value
#DROPTHEBRIDGES

Attached: jewyork.jpg (524x416, 18K)

I already live in Chicago.

New York is waaay more integrated. Our crime is relegated to only a few virtually walled off neighborhoods.

I like money and also not having AIDS and also it's trash.

Because I live across the river in New Jersey

I am

Attached: 1442851490605.jpg (430x350, 98K)

When the nukes kick off i hope that city is the at least in the top 5 first places to get hit.

Attached: 1499831196649 hikock45 2 liters pop soda 911.png (600x338, 269K)

When Putin sends the nukes over, it will probably wipe out many of our largest cities, which should substantially improve the overall demographics (especially in terms of getting rid of the Jews).

Putin is the savior of the white race.

I was born in Brooklyn and raised on Staten island.

The city kinda sucks. Everyone in Manhattan is a hayseed that blew in after college. Then white people are the single largest group but we're outnumbered by the minorities, although we still run this town. Another thing is that if you wanna truly enjoy everything Manhattan has to offer you have to be rich. Staten island, traditionally an Italian and Irish bastion is now becoming populated by Muslims. Our mall now has a kiosk that sells hijabs.

But aside from the filthy shitskins and annoying midwesterners who think they're "real New Yorkers", it's still a cool place. It will be sad when it's finally taken over by the shitskins and the city falls into disrepair.

>liberal shit hole
>soda illegal
>kikes everywhere

No thanks

New York City would be target number 1. MAYBE number 2 after Washington DC.

>THE liberal shithole.
Literally the only place where the most powerful libtards call "home" outside of DC. Point at Commiefornia all you want, but the Kennedys, Clintons, Schumer, et al are there, ruling over their concrete pile of dem shit.
Plus, it's kike central--we all know this. Jew York is the worst state in the union.

NJ is based

>manage all American wealth
>nothing of value
brainlet spotted

Because I lived there for 25 years and got sick of it.

>greatest city
>jewyork
pick one

Because it's getting nuked soon. Trump is planning a "fake war" with Russia and will let them nuke LA, SD, NY and DC and call a cease fire after eliminating most minorities, Jews, media, and the deep state so white people can take back America. You're welcome.

>>manage all American wealth
fuck off you kike
>hurr muh stock market
like i said, nothing of value.
youd starve to death in days if the bridges got dropped.
show flag, kike or fuck off

Attached: typicalkike.jpg (621x414, 47K)

I've lived in discount NYC aka Toronto, I don't want to live in another city I can't afford surrounded by homosexuals and colored people

NJ doesn't look so based from my ghetto ass corner of JC. It's fine though

I live approximately 60 miles from Manhattan.

The city is too expensive to live in.

Attached: image.jpg (500x888, 100K)

Go back in time 100 years and I'd consider it.

Attached: new-york.jpg (598x435, 56K)

Because pic related is much comfier. Also, 2015 World Series.

Attached: Kansas_City_skyline_as_night_descends.jpg (3024x1998, 1.79M)

845 nigga?

Living like a fucking ant surrounded by disgusting people. No thanks.

Not really worth living in unless you are in the middle of Manhattan.

Too expensive.

#1 nuke target.

Lack of parking.

Can confirm it's a liberal shithole that's over-priced and polluted in every possible meaning of the word.

>t. lived in East Village for 3 years

Never considered NYC a place to visit since so many run away to Florida when they can.

Wish you all would go back if it was so great.

Do they have a thing against flossing? Fuck that motherfucker has some DISGUSTING teeth

Yeap

But what about all of the distractions to the crushing realities of adult life?!

New York is disgusting if I want to live in an urban environment Seattle, Chicago and dc are all superior

years of inbreeding. they are a disgusting group of subhumans
howdy neighbor

Attached: gungrabbingkike.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

Brooklyn born and raised.

Love/hate relationship with this city, had a lot of great memories growing up here in the 90s but I'm getting real tired of its bullshit. Its becoming more and more of a rich people's playground. The gritty blue collar residents that I grew up with are getting priced out. The city is cleaner and safer, but it's character is 100% gone. Everyone is antisocial. Midwestern implants move here and claim to be "real NYers".

I just graduated, currently looking for work in other states. Probably won't come back to NY again.

ive been to the city a few times, the only thing i liked was that i could get a bacon egg and cheese at 300am.
its a dirty fucking shithole, and the people are like ants. you could be getting murdered, and the most someone might do for you is pull their cellphone out and record it. bunch of coward bug people. im upstate, but i cant wait to leave this hellhole.
love the land, but hate the people in charge and laws. theres a reason we call city fags citidiots

Attached: brah.jpg (750x750, 74K)

>Why aren't you living in the greatest city on Earth?

Because of the Jews and niggers and non-white foreigners and the smell and crime and oppressive ugliness.

New York needs to do what San Fransisco did -- publish a poop map

Attached: San Francisco poop map.jpg (1711x787, 233K)

guys live like rats

>Manage all of America's wealth
>Produced none of it
>NY is bloated leech survives by sucking our retirement accounts

80% of the city filled with pakis,chinks, jews & puertoricans

definition of a shithole

maybe it was great 50,60 - 70 years ago
the echo of the " Great Apple " is still around for a while but if you look at it now it's 3rd World ... you hardly see a White Person on the street

No White People = 3rd World Shithole, sorry ...

Attached: 1520705460532.jpg (500x600, 145K)

t. magapede

Attached: 1518938603594.jpg (1242x1237, 180K)

filth. It is said the cockroach and rat population exceed people in number. Also population centers are a death sentence in the event of nuclear or biological threat

if youre a state worker and retire, you pension is taxed if you leave. unless you move to florida or a few other places.

That's not a city it's an above ground sewer

dumb frogposter

BULL SHIT. people get robbed car jacked and larceny constantly in yuppy hoods

This is an important observation. Anybody who visits the city and doesn't piss in an alley or in the subway or whatever is missing out on an authentic experience.

Because in order to achieve an equivalent quality of life as in the suburbs, you need to be worth at least $20 million. Also it's fully of niggers and spics.

it is a great city, center of the universe. but expensive as shit and too many third worlders

Because I live in the 2nd greatest city on Earth and too lazy to move.

Attached: Bike-on-canal.jpg (1024x768, 784K)

It's a shithole. I've been here for 8 years and hate it more every day

jew york city is shit

>The pizza here is NOTHING like New Yahk
>The public transit here sucks compared to New Yahk
>The schools here are just awful compared to New Yahk
>There just isn't as much diversity here as New Yahk
>Go Yankees/Giants/Rangers! while at a Florida team's stadium

New Yorkers need to fuck off and leave Florida.

B-Best city in the world, r-right?

>also, why aren’t you riding public transportation, user?

Attached: E55094E5-842C-460C-AC54-E46167739D35.jpg (750x895, 165K)

>no dorothy
>no toto
meh

Too many blacks and liberals.

It's not for people like me:

youtu.be/wkCH4DfIEoM

People in NY are really fucking ugly. It's like you'll see this nice sculpted figure, then this god-awful butterface. Also this place makes everyone very jaded-line they think living here owes them something.

ree.

/ouryear/

youtube.com/watch?v=9-Oeq0j8a2g

being new yorker is suffering

its one of very few places state workers can move to and have their pensions not taxed

My girlfriend lives in “hellkitchen” area. Place is a fucking shithole. She’s backing her bags and coming to the countryside with me.

haha, unless you're Upper East Side material you ain't shit.

cost of living is incredibly expensive, and even the new money, short-lived wall street people live in the surrounding suburbs.

Used to live there. QOL sucks relative to what you pay. DC is much better

who would want to live in a city at all

youtube.com/watch?v=_j_st0nwrDA

south sider here hbu

I don't like the cold or the Jews

cant afford it. highly competitive job market. even crappy door-to-door knife selling jobs were snatched up right away.

LA is unironically the greatest city on earth.

Attached: Sunset.jpg (1280x1920, 217K)

>literally a giant garbage dump

Why SD? kek

you and your silly wood shoes and bicycles

I do. And it sucks and is too expensive. I can't wait to leave.

It stinks like piss and you know it.

Maybe I like the smell of piss on a hot day. Ever think of that? Huh?

dude, you actually think adams morgan is better than Manhattan?

But i already live in detroit.

>LA is unironically the greatest city on earth.
gr8 b8 m8

Attached: Classic Niggers.webm (640x470, 2.93M)

de wallen
windmills
heineken brewery

>why aren't you living in this rat-fece-infested hellhole of multicultural retardation?

Attached: toolbelt.png (701x598, 55K)

Attached: 1514924138740.jpg (749x499, 113K)

Londoner here, I work in finance and regularly go on business trips to New York City. (Flying out there on Wednesday) Love it. My two favourite cities for sure.

I'm new here but find it quite ironic that you lot love Trump (a New Yorker with extensive business interests there) yet claim to hate the place.

wallstreetoasis.com/forums/london-vs-ny-which-one-do-you-prefer-why

You know that colorful sunset effect is actually caused by massive amounts of air pollution right?

DC has several bar neighborhoods that are easy to get to and closer in distance than trekking around manhattan and brooklyn. AdMo isn't as good as manhattan but combined with Dupont, U St and Shaw provides a sufficient amount and variety of places to go out for me. DC is much more compact than NY, the COL is lower, the weather's a little better, it's not as congested and the height restriction prevents canyons from forming like you see in Manhattan that act as wind tunnels and block out the sun. There's also not much of a working class here outside of the black neighborhoods so it's not as ghetto walking around. DC is nice, overall I don't miss NY and it's been a good move

It ain't that great, tbqh famalam.

>Smelly as fuck
>Expensive for any sort of quality
>Infrastructure held together by the will of capitalism
>Niggers
>Jews
>Puerto Ricans
>Niggers
>Literally, niggers dispersed throughout the city because of liberal bullshit policies.
>Foreigners and tourists clogging the fuck out of everything

So, list of cities that are actually better to live in
>Charleston, SC
>Austin, TX
>Phoenix, AZ

Like, it's actually kinda hard to find worse cities to live in because ontop of NYC being shit, you also pay a premium to live there. Like, I have no idea why you would live in NYC rather than Chicago.

Attached: 1371640339134.png (382x417, 325K)

It smells like piss, is full of Jews and shit skins and has more used needles than trees

Its too far away

What in the fuck does that meme mean

NYC is literally the symbol of Capitalism's success.

Commie fucks can get the hell of my board and onto my free helicopter ride.

Attached: 1521592144339.png (313x590, 63K)

youtu.be/ygZxqVcikRU

Ancaps are kike tools

Attached: 4A6EF30A-17BE-4447-83B5-2716613DC1E4.png (375x360, 80K)

NYC is a commie shithole m8

Because if I move there its hard to find a family member to fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=eb6LpJ1hxa8

Anyone want first page SEO?

Attached: viewimage.jpg (180x198, 6K)

>cities
good luck paying thousands of dollars to live in a closet

I'm from staten island and it's shit. Literally the worst of both worlds. Not close enough to nyc to be considered part of the city, and close to jersey. Can't wait to leave but the other parts of america won't accept me for being italian.

Attached: __anchovy_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_noripachi__16e93c267747527ad8e5ea6d889fa6fa.jpg (500x926, 468K)

Calls him a fool

>literally one of the most regulated cities
>capitalism

Pick one