HAPPENING: Judge orders return of EVERYTHING to Cohen

edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-04-16-18/index.html

Reminder that nobody has been allowed to view any of the documents after being blocked by the judge after the raid last week.

Thoughts??

Attached: CNN_Cohen.png (1177x651, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/04/16/nyregion/michael-cohen-court-hearing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interdasting

Attached: 160915192308-meet-one-of-youtubes-top-fast-food-reviewers-00030425-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Yeah, nigga. Back in that motherfuckin ass for the 9-fo...

>taint team

>nobody has been allowed to view any of the documents
bullshit and easily proven
it was within hours after the raid that leaks based upon the seized documents started dribbling out

nytimes.com/2018/04/16/nyregion/michael-cohen-court-hearing.html
???

They didn't RETURN the documents, they simply gave copies so the attorney would know what they took.

Then, they will argue of which items are and are not covered under attorney client privilege

>return of EVERYTHING to Cohen
's lawyers, for review. i.e. they're going to be sat down in a court office somewhere while the prosecution hold up one document at a time and ask questions.

It's the biggest nothing burger yet wew lad

Attached: comey is a fag.jpg (690x459, 93K)

b-but how come the leftypol discord-coordinated threads said cohen can't get his files back?

Their biggest mistake has always been and will always be underestimating the intelligence of their opponents and overestimating their own

also while they take "subversion" (lol, they literally think they change people's minds) so seriously while we all literally do it for fun. and despite the memes the average Jow Forums iq is higher han the average redditors, the average facebook users, the average twitter user, the average tumblr user. normies are scared of this place and we lose that dead normie-iq weight in our average iq

go to the GATE threads and see how many pollacks actually were in gifted programs. myself included, it's an insanely high percentage

Shit, you can pick out the shills in any thread by their 3rd grade cognitive skills even if you dont know the subject

bump for former GATE kids eventually holding all the power

(((((((((((((((COHEN)))))))))))))))))))))

Leaks or blatant lies?

i have to think this was a major misstep. they either know they've got nothing so this was a way to dig dirt out, spread it around but nothing legal will stick from this discovery.

i can't fathom why they would think they could get anything from a lawyers office that won't get busted as parallel discovery from this point forward. no unbiased judge will allow this to go forward.

Attached: 1523851436533.gif (640x360, 436K)

elliott broidy resigned as deputy finance chair of the RNC, so safe to assume its not lies

Attached: file.png (1232x626, 295K)

I think the plan wasn't to use it in court, but rather to leak the information to the press to scrub the taint. Midterms are coming up and the left is desperate for any ammo they can use against team Trump.

Attached: Trump Pardons Lewis Scooter Libby Neocon.png (762x819, 465K)

i'm getting fatigued from following all this shit

Attached: 1470427404117.jpg (1023x558, 329K)

Basically, Cohen if will read all the documents
If he knows he's fucked Trump will pardon him, if he's not fucked then Trump won't pardon him.

inverse psy-op or autistic bragging? the world may never know

Trump can't pardon shit in this case. Cohen's being investigated by the State of NY & POTUS can only pardon federal-level crimes, not state level.

actually they have a week to tell the judge how long it will take to give copies to cohen’s attorneys

>assmad he's sub 130 IQ

(((Leaks))) (((sources familiar with))) (((lies)))

Thank you

Are you dumb? People laughed at Cohen for wanting to see the files before investigators as he requested

Okay, for once this *IS* a happening.

This is a significant smackdown of Team Mueller and an overly aggressive FBI.

Nice try, it just means Trump is guilty. No one needs an attorney unless they did something wrong. Now the US government can raid any attorney's office and prove it.

>tfw I just downloaded coincidence detector

Attached: tmp_7909-1523907733329m1018019474.jpg (1024x640, 40K)

>No one needs an attorney unless they did something wrong.

Absolute drooling moron detected.

>ordered to share the documents
>share
>GUYS THEY HAD TO TURN OVER THE DOCS, WE WON!!!1!!1
Imagine being as retarded as OP.

>Ricky not realizing the significance of this
Anything team Cohen deems to be part of Client-Attorney privilege can be excluded from any court case by Fruit of the Poisoned Tree doctrine.

>No one needs an attorney unless they did something wrong

Attached: 1504059786836.png (178x173, 68K)

I thought canucks being this dumb was a meme. Le 86 IQ is true.

Wait, if it's a state crime, then why the fuck is Mueller investigating it?

He's "not". He passed "something" to "unbiased" law enforcement at the state level because stormy other profession is peddling drugs.

they call it TAG where i'm from

Canadians are retarded.

Or Are you Barry Zuckerkorn

So what I learned today is that the FIB is so FUCKING stoopit, they fell for ANUDDA Trump Team honey pot.

Top FUCKING KEK!!!

Ahhhhh... they want info on Hannity.

Han it is the real target of the raid.

They MUST silence HANNITY.

This is ESSENTIAL

Attached: starbucks.jpg (510x680, 61K)

drumpfs panic stricken bid to bury the truth continues lel. this is wonderful to watch, he must be shitting his pants right now, he knows that it's only a matter of time before they get him on some minor technicality or financial irregularity, and with the feds that shit means 2 things and 2 things only

Impeachment and jail.

Attached: bitchboy.jpg (460x259, 15K)

You silly

Attached: download (17).jpg (268x188, 7K)

B-but Mueller is a good guy!

What is Semite Trump and his Semite lawyer hiding? If he wasn't guilty, he would not be so afraid of any of this.

Attached: 1521413740590.jpg (540x536, 34K)

I guess they peaked and saw the Hilldawg/Huma/Child murder video and realized the game.

back the fuck off. Even if she's a he I'd fuck him

How the fuck is that even close to legal? You can't raid a lawyer's office with a warrant for one person and try to dig up info on all of the other clients for that lawyer.

credit where credit is due to mueller: he did remove strzok from his team (probably because he was forced due to the IG review but still)
i beileve there were some other team members that were removed as well

If they can do this to the Presidents attorney, imagine what the Democrats can do to YOUR Attorney and Doctor !!! Midterms slogan.

The doctor that did his tits did a horrible job. Manlania isn't winning any straight beauty pageants.

Attached: melania-nude-5.jpg (778x1499, 490K)

BUT NOBODY FUCKING FOUND OUT UNTIL MONTHS AFTER LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>mueller the fucking retard finally tells people that he reassigned them
>media jumps on "HURRRR THIS PROVES MUELLER DID IT AS SOON AS HE FOUND OUT X----------------------------------------------DDDDDDDDDDD"

Yes you can bigot. Its the seriousness of the charge that matters.

Wow.

>more spinning than a centrifuge

did you miss the whole election thing? just cause it aint legal dont stop people.

This is worded wrong. This makes it easier to leak everything they collected. This is obviously opposition research by the politicized doj and Fbi

Bump

What the heck is a taint team or special master?

Do you niggers not know how to archive an article?

This. They won't get in trouble for this raid either. They'll get to leak it and walk away without consequences.