imgur.com/a/ResVd
>DeZ-Bukamal Apr2
imgur.com/a/0USd0
>Yemen Apr2
i.imgur.com/zmBWKrC.jpg
>Afrin Apr1
imgur.com/a/JQxip

Devs April 16
>Ru military police distribute humanitarian aid to Douma as final militants depart
>W Aleppo; JTS begins op against HTS near Daret Izza, cap 4 localities and several Turkestan Islamic Party militants
>Ru says it will not interfere in OPCW investigation, 'US is trying to undermine...mission...ahead of the experts’ arrival in Douma'
>E Qalamoun rebels claim fake assault in hopes of negotiating better deal with SAA
>SOHR; 196 members of HTS and 148 members of Jabhat Tahrir Souriya killed in clashes between each other over weekend
>JTS storms HTS positions in W Aleppo, capture Aajel, Jamiyat Al-Sa’diyah, and Al-Dabaa, and hilltops of Tal Al-Numan
>US reportedly sets up new base in E DeZ at al-Tanak oilfield, also move equipment from Khasham to Hosseinieh
>SAA ops in Homs-Hama border in Ar-Rastan region result in capture of Beit Ray, Wadi Khanazir valley, and Jabal Jinn mountain
>PKK attack Turkish mil in S province of Sirnak near Iraqi/Syrian borders, killing 3 soldiers, wounding several

Prev

Attached: 1523896330148-pol.jpg (750x375, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dannymakkisyria/status/986004263976493056
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/986004210561957890
twitter.com/Dannymakkisyria/status/986004623159898118
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
rt.com/newsline/424307-israel-syria-russia-lieberman/
russia-insider.com/en/what-us-did-and-did-not-achieve-attacking-syria/ri23150#.WtSkgzlLcIs.twitter
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/04/16/british-propaganda-and-disinformation-imperial-and-colonial-tradition.html
twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/986006937912463360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/Dannymakkisyria/status/986004263976493056
it's happening

Shieet not again

Breaking: Israeli airstrike is ongoing on Homs province, the target is likely T4 airbase, no missile hit the base yet, many UFOs were reportedly hit by Syrian Air Defense
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/986004210561957890

Attached: 1440536206360-0.png (218x210, 34K)

Hey guys, long time /sg/ member here but I haven't followed the war closely in the past year or so. I'm writing a paper on Syria about the differences between Trump and Obama's strategies. I'm wondering if you guys have any big points I should include. Minor supporting details would be great too just so I don't have to hunt down evidence.

So far I'm mostly talking about how Trump is trying to get the US out of Syria and only using limited strikes in response to (alleged) Syrian chemical attacks and is letting Turkey get more involved, and he's cutting aid to most anti-regime rebels. Meanwhile Obama was far more active and seemed to seriously want Assad toppled.

Any help you guys can give me? It's a cucked college paper so I do have to lie and say Assad 100% gassed his people for sure, but otherwise I'm trying to make it fairly red pilled.

Attached: zoPvDYj.jpg (800x1000, 229K)

>WE DID NOT TARGET ANY SYRIAN MILITARY INSTALLATIONS

>WE DID NOT TARGET ANY SYRIAN AIRFIELDS DESPITE DOING IT THE LAST TIME AND NOW WE DOUBLED THE AMOUNT OF MISSILES

>WE SWEAR WE ONLY TARGETED AN EMPTY HIGH SCHOOL CLASSROOM AND A VACANT TOMATO FARM WITH 100 TOMAHAWKS PLEASE BELIEVE US

Attached: 1523806695698.jpg (726x459, 101K)

twitter.com/Dannymakkisyria/status/986004623159898118
Israelis this time

>Unknown Warplanes entered #Syrian airspace from #Lebanon
Press S for downed jew planes

A guy in /b/ working supposedly in white house said there's one going to happen something big in an hour IS FUCKING REAL

Fucking kikes I swear

Attached: 1523810154761.jpg (500x590, 115K)

Update: the Israeli airstrike was targeting al-Shayrat airbase in Homs, not the TR, reports says that the airstrike failed and the airbase was not hit, all Israeli missiles successfully intercepted

>Red Pill Vids

>TUCKER Fox News
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
>American senator tells the other side of the story:
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul:
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
>Virginia senator on Aleppo:
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>US Peace counsil's Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria:
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution:
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>SyrianGirlPartisan:
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Pipelines and Syria:
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
>Syria ambassador in USA:
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>Women under Bashar:
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change:
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Assad visits monastery- Christmas:
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years:
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Exposes Lies on Syria:
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
===
>"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication:
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
===
>TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
>White helmets killing a child for UN:
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
>Staging CW attack:
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
===
>NGO’s and hybrid warfare:
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
>Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
==
>Reminder to watch.
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
>/sg/ visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg/ - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
>Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Issam Zahreddine faked his death to fool ISIS and now spends his retirement watching soccer.

Attached: 1523895743473.jpg (750x500, 76K)

>Trump is trying to get the US out of Syria

Attached: 1523552954995.png (501x915, 353K)

S to spit on near future dead asshats

*on iran

>A guy in /b/
Sure I believe it

ITS OVER

Attached: 1496427288917.gif (341x237, 1.72M)

so other than the odd IED what can Iran do? get more hamaslets to actively run into bayonets so they can get sympathetic OP eds in western leftist rags?

>American and allied total inflicted casualties upon ISIS:
>82,931+ Killed
>Syrian, Russian, Iranian, Hezbollah Terrorists, and Shia Terrorist Militias combined inflictied casualties upon ISIS:
>4767+ Killed
America defeated ISIS.

US baker have you finished the book if so what are you thoughts on it?

top kek

Attached: 1523914906740.jpg (1080x1120, 300K)

>white trash thinks it's tolerant

LOL

I was hoping this was fake news and not real.

Gee, what kind of shitstorm could come out of this one, i wonder!

Attached: thinking 1520993379907.png (500x465, 116K)

marg bar kh*mmie dayouthoid untermenschen

Rosenstein fired

kikes btfo

COME BACK TO US, SENPAAAAAIIIII!!!!

Attached: thumbs up 1522910601874.jpg (526x394, 41K)

Mattis fired?

>All this larping

The same way Assad and Russia intercepted the tomahawks?

so /sandniggergeneral/ will just ignore their whole agenda being fake news? gee talk about an echo chamber. you faggots are worse than /ptg/

Israel attacking Shayrat airbase

Ahaahahhaha their shitty aa systems cant even shoot down jets yet they think they can shoot down missiles ahahahah

The biggest difference is that Obama worked in the interests of the FSA that wishes to overthrow Assad. Trump worked in the interests of the YPG/SDF which was far more sympathetic to the regime than the FSA.

One of the biggest points that should be included is Obama's attempt to get Congressional approval to invade Syria, only to be threatened with impeachment by Senator Mitch McConnell

Their best response is to continue beefing up Hezbollah and establishing themselves in support positions in Syria to prep for Golan fun times
if they want to hit back, bait the Israelis again with a trap similar to the one that knocked down 2 or 3 of their planes last time, though that option might upset the Russians.

The Israelis for all their bluster aren't dumb enough to start a proper war against the Resistance

IEDs are perfectly effective for now and the US is going to have to scale back pretty soon as Erdoggo engage KARA BOGA mode

>I will just cite the made up numbers from an american propaganda website to bait people

Well, so far Trump has already surpassed the number of innocent people killed by Obama in his entire two years. Even though the drone program sucks dick and hits the wrong target 90% of the time, years of that shit program under Obama is nothing compared to a year of Trump.

So how do we get to the bottom of these middle strikes?
Russia says STRIKES BTFO BASICALLY ALL MISSLES DESTROYED, which I'm kind of inclined to believe considering the very limited damage, and the Syrian celebrations the next day.

US says ALL MISSLES HIT THEIR TARGETS R*SSIA BTFO.

Basically, what evidence do we have for either point, it seems like a lot of he said she said right now. Any Syria bros on the ground got any information?

Attached: IMG_3385.jpg (640x360, 59K)

Attached: 1012e5751edafc162219383137a2fb04ce3b0fc2660c4cadafb241a4f1d92368_4227262.jpg (1096x616, 56K)

Why is Russia just letting (((Unknown Warplanes))) enter Syrian airspace to bomb shit?

Attached: 50f9589b176f9fee04acf9cda7c21ef19a03342762b02e36b2e9988d4b6a238c_1.jpg (665x662, 60K)

did you know about Issam from /sg/ only?
do you know any other Iraqi that knows about Issam?

>invade Syria
that was shut down not by congress but by the Russians shooting down tomahawks, after that happened burgers backed down. The going to congress was just a domestic political play in order to justify why we backed down

you know this dumb tolerance argument can be used for things like faggots and trannies right?

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on the white helmets.

Are they really jihadist linked?

Attached: question_dog.jpg (230x300, 7K)

rt.com/newsline/424307-israel-syria-russia-lieberman/

>But we do not want to provoke the Russians. We have an open line of communication at the level of senior officers,” the minister said. “The Russians understand us and the fact is that for years we have managed to avoid friction with them” in Syria, he added.

Israel is currently striking Syria
Gassad is a cuck

because they're cucks

Russia is fairly friendly to Israel, and they're concerned with balance of power in the region

Obama's strategy was to use the rebels to put pressure on Assad to remove him via Geneva, there are quotes of him saying that. Of course the CIA and Pentagon were doing something else. His administration was divided in 2 camps, ones that wanted to leave, and others that wanted to get more involved, the latter led by Kerry.

Trump doesn't have an strategy at all. CIA and Pentagon keep running their own show, and Trump is caught in the middle getting manipulated by them either willingly or unwillingly. You can put Tillerson's plan if that counts as strategy.

russia-insider.com/en/what-us-did-and-did-not-achieve-attacking-syria/ri23150#.WtSkgzlLcIs.twitter

intelcrab is reporting new idf missile attacks in damascus

>enter syrian airspace
did you hear the word Lebanon?

Attached: luz extinguido siria 1.png (756x709, 288K)

Stop this war.
Assad did nothing wrong.

Attached: images-256.jpg (384x384, 27K)

Yes.

But you know what, now that you mention it, i should ask people about that. I mostly either get in general discussions about the situation, nothing too in depth

strategic-culture.org/news/2018/04/16/british-propaganda-and-disinformation-imperial-and-colonial-tradition.html

>The Russians understand us

Step it up Russia.

Gotta keep the Syrian interceptors practising

fuck you for making me hungry

I think they need an endpoint though. they can't fight forever either.

Based Algeria

Attached: algeria.jpg (600x298, 21K)

>drumpftards think they aren't liberal

Meme strike again. Nothing can get me out of bed now.

>Russia is fairly friendly to Israel,

I knew it. Too many Russian jews live in Israel

Attached: 1367362834308.png (221x228, 6K)

Israel

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018-04-16-23-25-03.png (622x498, 58K)

This.
Lol I know, right? I'mma grab what's left of my pizza

It wasnt shot down.

>the plane blew itself
Looks like someone lost their argument

How's Assad Stalingrad goin- oh wait :)

Attached: WireAP_e4d5d653b3fd40c8bebdc99dcbe90c66_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 40K)

yes

This is how the cruise strike shouldve been carried out, dont tell anyone what youre about to do and take them by surprise

It wasnt shot down.

>Naw, E. Syria gonna get resolved first
Right, Macron memes aside I still think Trump wants to pack up and leave, clearing the way for Iran and Hez.
All in all it I suppose it comes down to how much influence Russia will have on them and how much leverage they have(?).

Right now Israeli fora is running rumurs that Iran will retaliate the T-4 strike with missiles on memorial day/independence day on Wednesday.

Don't know about the long term, when we took out Jihad Mughniyah in 2015, 8200 said they were planning a big attack ala 2006 (kidnapping etc) that they knew would start another roiund/war. it's possible they changed minds now, but who knows.
I'd assume they would want to cement their control in Syria before doing anything dramatic though.

Attached: 39048394738923.jpg (685x487, 34K)

Yeah. My boner's getting hard to achieve now after the last meme strike

Attached: Sad 1512925159436.jpg (663x579, 38K)

>not argument
loser

Attached: It will still be Assads Stalingrad.jpg (650x489, 68K)

It wasnt.

>This is how the cruise strike shouldve been carried out, dont tell anyone what youre about to do and take them by surprise

Attached: 1523833003410.png (640x550, 235K)

Denial is the first stage of grief

Attached: amerimutt prediction.png (2352x1612, 328K)

>he still can't let it go

Attached: 1497401738396.jpg (480x464, 36K)

All right it just suffered a major malfunction due to a Syrian missile exploding nearby. Better?

twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/986006937912463360

It was shot down. So was pic related.

Attached: used in fair condition F-16.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

>It's a cucked college paper so I do have to lie and say Assad 100% gassed his people for sure
don't

you can believe whatever delusions you want but it wasnt shot down, human error was the cause of the crash

Help me, I dont know who to hate more, Jews or Americans?

Attached: _.jpg (4520x3064, 847K)

what's the difference?

Based Boland. I'm kek'ing hard at that one, almost UK Govt. Level.

>Too many Russian jews live in Israel

Technically, it's Russian pretending to be jews but that's OK because they are racists.

Those fuckers are well capable to come back to moma Russia just to avoid being dragged into a real conflict.

Yep, he zigged when he was supposed to zag to avoid the missile.

Also writing my comment I didn't see all the reports about another strike s m h.

>implying they are not the same

Attached: ptg.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Iranian deployments are probably already scaled back in comparison to what people claim. I doubt their losses are anywhere near the scale that people are claiming, especially as the war dies down and switches to guerilla mode against the mutts.
Also define what you mean by endpoint, you mean end of Iranians on the ground in Syria or a final goal?

>I still think Trump wants to pack up and leave
The thing here is that Trump flip flops around so much depending on who has his ear or leash at the time.

>Right now Israeli fora is running rumurs that Iran will retaliate the T-4 strike with missiles on memorial day/independence day on Wednesday.
I would doubt this, it's way too flashy and big unless they're doing meme bottle rockets from hamas
They might use Hez to blow up a patrol, but I don't think rocket strikes are on the menu

I-it wasn't shot down!

Attached: IMG_3218.jpg (332x443, 51K)

I fucking hate when I agree over Syria with a fucking commie, makes me feel like a disgusting leftie

Attached: FROGPOSTING.png (545x530, 234K)

kek
americans, definitely

>All in all it I suppose it comes down to how much influence Russia will have on them and how much leverage they have(?
Fair observation. Russian-Iranian relations are crucial here and I can't imagine what Ruskies could offer Iran to give up everything they've gained and paid with blood in Syria. Seems impossible, but knowing RF diplomacy nothing is impossible.
>Iran will retaliate the T-4 strike with missiles on memorial day/independence day on Wednesday
They won't do a thing. It's not in their interest.
>I'd assume they would want to cement their control in Syria before doing anything dramatic though.
Obviously, yeah, but not by escalating, rather by slowly taking over Syrian institutions and parliament.

how do you explain this then?

does Israeli media normally report on Israeli strikes on Iran or Hezb in Syria?

Good point.

Attached: _2.jpg (3548x5881, 1.82M)