Western civilization is Jewish civilization now

Quit idolizing the civilization that is trying to exterminate you, White man.

It belongs to the kikes now, and they are out to destroy you with your own institutions.

The police don't protect you. They protect everyone else from you as they steal your birthright.

The churches don't uphold your values or benefit your people. They teach White women to burn coal, ship White money off to Africa, and encourage White families to adopt turd worlders.

Your entertainment media was created by Jews, is run by Jews, and despises you as much as it can get away with. Have you noticed it growing bolder this past decade?

The education system is dominated by Jews, Jewish ideas, and anti-White sentiment.

Your courts are run by Jews and increasingly rule against you in every White land.

Western civilization is no longer White civilization. It is a machine attempting to genocide the White race.

BURN

IT

DOWN

Attached: Ingsoc.png (1024x1024, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
northwestfront.org/about/northwest-front-program/
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/
archive.is/XYZCH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Western civilization is Jewish civilization now.
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

northwestfront.org/

I live in Seattle. I can't spend more than 15 minutes outside without seeing yet another coal burning whore.

There is no Northwest front.

>I can't spend more than 15 minutes outside without seeing yet another coal burning whore.
So what?

>There is no Northwest front.
You don't even know what the Northwest Front is about.

You're saying we can make a White ethnostate in the Northwest, and I'm telling you that it's nigger land.

The Northwest is fucking done, dude.

IT IS TIME TO AWAKEN THE MASS
SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL NO MATTERS WHAT .

EXPLAIN T

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-182445.png (1080x1920, 157K)

>You're saying we can make a White ethnostate in the Northwest
Correct.

>and I'm telling you that it's nigger land.
It's Whiter than just about anywhere else in the USA. It's not like the niggers would be allowed to remain.

>The Northwest is fucking done, dude.
As opposed to where?

What's your better, real group with a better, viable plan to save White people?

Jews need civilization because they can't exist in a state of nature.

If we reject this society we can build a new one without kike influence or participation.

>If we reject this society we can build a new one without kike influence or participation.
And how are you going to do that? You can't even offer a group or a plan.

I've offered a real group with a viable plan to make that happen but you've dismissed it out of hand.

I have some ideas, but they are complicated to explain in this little text box.

I think an Amish-type strategy would work. I'm not talking about rejecting technology, but rather running with their isolationist policies.

We need to create our own institutions, especially when it comes to education and care for children.

>I have some ideas, but they are complicated to explain in this little text box.
Then create a website and/or a group.

>I think an Amish-type strategy would work. I'm not talking about rejecting technology, but rather running with their isolationist policies.
How will that keep the government out when they attempt to enforce diversity?

>We need to create our own institutions, especially when it comes to education and care for children.
Again, how will that keep the government out when they attempt to enforce diversity?

Forgive me; I'm extremely frustrated.

I don't have an answer for that.

How will the Norhtwest front expel the niggers?

Its not like hitler didnt show us how to do it.
And what even greater is that we have a pure aryan as president of the usa.

Oh btw we can transcend , when youll realise that we really make the reality happen , positif thinking is more than a catchy phrase .

Its like praying.... oh shit seem like religions knew bout it eh

Attached: 1523855122723.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

>Forgive me; I'm extremely frustrated.
I get it. I am too.

I see people on Jow Forums all the time talking about needing to save the White race or talking about the ethnostate then completely ignoring the one group that can actually save the White race and bring the ethnostate into being. Mainly because it actually involves doing something instead of just talking about something.

>How will the Norhtwest front expel the niggers?
northwestfront.org/about/northwest-front-program/

northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/

READ SIEGE

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-16-19-32-41-1-1.png (373x555, 104K)

>And what even greater is that we have a pure aryan as president of the usa.
The Jews will never allow the White race to vote for our racial survival or vote for our freedom from the Jews.

Well, I'm not going to off myself or go on a killing spree or anything.

I'm just frustrated because I don't see a real way forward and it seems like we lose ground constantly.

Jewish control of our society is crumbling all around us. We are winning the information war online. It's time tobl reveal our power levels but also time for us to reflect on our beliefs and be even more critical of them. Are we really championing what is right? What is best ? Or are we also mislead. Tricky and exciting times. Lets do our best.

>I'm just frustrated because I don't see a real way forward and it seems like we lose ground constantly.
Then check out the NWF and stop doing the same old things that accomplish nothing (aka talking on the internet)

I'll look into it more. I'm listening to one of the radio shows.

>I'll look into it more. I'm listening to one of the radio shows.
excellent.

when you have time, check out the recommended listening list. it's more to the point for information.

archive.is/XYZCH

By James Mason?

Thanks, brother. I will.

Attached: White Pride World Wide.jpg (612x248, 22K)

>needing to call ideas which oppose your ideas "Jewish" as if that automatically discredits them as opposed to arguing against them

They are literally, not figuratively, Jewish.

This. Paganism is the answer.

Yeah I was getting some very Masonist vibes from OP

Attached: π•Ύπ–Žπ–Šπ–Œπ–Š.png (500x644, 209K)

Monkey see monkey do !
Show those monkey