Civil unrest self defense weapons

I live in the middle of a large city on the west coast, so the fight would be in an urban setting at distances closer than 100 yards. This is what I would use in some kind of unrest event. Gen 4 Glock 17 and gen 1 Keltec Sub2000.

What type of setting are you in and what would you use?

Attached: 6BEDB928-5BD2-4CF7-AC89-856564C9508E.jpg (3264x2448, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tD0PKDGlwiw
mossberg.com/category/series/590-shockwave/
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=1rng_zNl-vQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My setting: Your asshole
My gun: My dick

Nice bro.

Not a fan of glocks but I am a fan of this

Support Israel!

Attached: 28753886_1701150359922764_1116682623557566464_n[1].jpg (640x568, 36K)

For 400 bucks I could just buy another Keltec and arm a buddy or something. Those Glock bodies are cool but way overpriced for some snap on polymer furniture.

>Matched calibers
>matched magazines
Very nice my dude. Ur ready.

The main thing is being able to hide it in your armpit
SUPPORT ISRAEL!

Wait dude, you in seattle? I am. I need a Jow Forums bro to work out a SHTF plan.

just call the police to protect you.

also you'll need lots of canned beans while wearing a tin foil hat.

I am in Portland. I’d advise you get started on that plan. I’ll most likely be stuck in the city so my plate carrier and battle belt have storage for 14 high capacity mags. I’d recommend getting a carbine rifle that can take the same mags as whatever your sidearm is. That’s why I chose the Keltec, takes Glock 17 mags so my whole kit is power by 9mm and runs on the same mags.

>Sub2000

Trusting your life to a gun the manufacturer admits will only hold together for 600 rounds.

A real long gun is too good to pass up, urban or rural. Anything that shots 223, 7.62x39, 308 or 12 gauge works. You could also use other rounds, like a 6.5, but if you're shooting a less available round then you should have some stockpiled.

Attached: 1514379118941.jpg (720x960, 43K)

>keltec
I heard that they fall apart after a few thousand rounds, so good enough to make it out of the city, but I wouldn't count on it to last you through a protracted civil war.
A 9mm AR or Ruger PCC (assuming it stands the test of time) would be better options if you wanted something that takes glock mags and has more metal in it.

Attached: I_have_become_slav.jpg (383x800, 63K)

A bit of advice....you might want something that keeps people on their toes, from a thousand yards. Never let a dangerous horde get within 100 yards of you. City or not...

Anyone expecting to have to shoot to survive for an extended period of time should only be considering 7.62x39 and 5.56.

Vector .40
1911 type .9
Rem 870 w/#7 duck burst

because thats what i have. Not buying anymore guns boys.

Have the tools, ammo reloader, and professional chemistry set. I'm going to fabricate a lot of these and hand out to neighbors. Can survive better as a community.

Attached: a0389_mid.jpg (640x428, 27K)

Why does the grip have to be hollow? Just wrap some duct tape or something around it so you dont grab it wong by accident

Rural Scotland.
Beretta A400, .270 Finnbear, and a mile long driveway.

12 gauge.
Most people coming at you in an urban setting will be using a handgun at close range and close range is what a good smoothbore does best.
Absolute last resort would be a high-cap pistol in 9mm, it's shit when it comes to 1 shot kills but ammo is cheap and always available.
During the last 2 ammo shortages the two ammo types that were still on shelves was 12gauge and 9mm. That makes it easy to buy a ton and get in plenty of practice.

Making the most of what you can get

ruger pcc is best, breaks down too

If anyone can get within 200m of my house with less than a tank I'll make them a fucking cup of tea before offing myself.

>going through multiple thousands of rounds before being able to service/replace your equipment
>in a modern day civil war
>not being able to find another armed combatant and use their arms/ammunition in such events, assuming you win a battle
I'm disappointed in you, nogunz

I lost all my rifles and guns in a boating accident. How fucked am I?
>t. Californian

#MeToo

Attached: C79AE1F0-3054-4C30-B85F-D5599A0A9FCF.jpg (3829x1940, 1.91M)

>handing out the queen's jammomatica 500
>not just making AKs

>not assfucking your enemies to death with your chad horsecock
You're doing everything wrong.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1518565191775.png (377x330, 8K)

accidentally shot the keltec in my house one time. Put a hole through 3 walls going through probably 2 studs

Might want to use the thousand yard advantage to simply gtfo from that dangerous hoard instead of wasting ammo on it.. just saying.

10mm 1911 with a mectech carbine upper.

Dunb dumb.

nice foot, lard ass

9MM is a good idea, as it's the most likely to be laying around but ffs Keltec? Either shelol out the cash for a proper 9MM PDW or just get a cheap M4

>Mossberg instead of Remington Tac-14

Attached: 1479504418428.jpg (726x590, 89K)

fucking idiot

>not using quite 22lr to snipe from a comfy position

You're not John Wayne and real life isn't a movie.

1911 .9
1911 .45
AR-15 .223 x4
AR-10(DPMS) .308
..every single one in the ocean. Worst boating accident I've ever suffered.

Attached: 1514856477388.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

>Using a gun

Plebs. Not knowing that it’s best to devolve into a feral cannibal who beats people with a horse cock.

Attached: BC2AD94D-81B1-41A8-B495-AF8707CB1145.jpg (480x345, 47K)

OP said civil unrest. You're gonna get in trouble if you get caught shooting at people from a thousand yards. lol

Looks like modded 870 to me.

It's a mossberg 590, pleb

Two suppressed 1911s, an MP5. And an MKA 1919 or saiga 12 in case i really need to tear shit up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tD0PKDGlwiw

That's a stock, you grip the mag and mag well.

You are full of shit. Gen 4 glocks are fucking ILLEGAL in California.

>not training with the rifle you intend to have your life depend on.
>implying you'll easily be able to get keltec replacement parts during a civil conflict

Mossbergs have their safeties in the top of the receiver, their bolt release is on the rear of the trigger guard, and their slide bars are completely different (3 staged), and their loading gates are defacto in the upright position.

Attached: 1520106747247.jpg (596x600, 107K)

If you’re an urban fag you want a pistol caliber carbine chambered in the caliber your city’s police department uses (preferably one that takes glock MAGS like the sub2000) and a concealable revolver chambered in .357 because niggers love to shoot .38 special for some reason

Rural setting hour from NYC. I own over 10 rifles, I’d actually have a tough time deciding what to use. Due to lot of fudds using .30-06, I might consider my m1 garand due to the amount of ammo I can easily find. Ar15s are shamed here because muh sandy hook cuomo safe act. If I’m able to bug in I can reload for .30-06

its a 870 dumbass

We have same guns...can we be friends?

>t. NogunsRetard
mossberg.com/category/series/590-shockwave/

Attached: 6651251_02_mossberg_590_shockwave_640.jpg (640x360, 30K)

>Civil unrest self defense weapons
m8, since guns in america are everywhere, the criminals will also have many, many guns. They will probably have more guns than you.

You will not survive a gun fight with criminals. You will be just another dead body on the street. During times of civil unrest, one must get in a car stocked with supplies and drive away.

>he thinks there wont be anti-gang gangs of white men

niggers will get btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Attached: oCjEPfy.png (1024x896, 162K)

mostly due to wild animals out here, I don't know what kind of civil unrest we could even have out this way really......
Deep woods....
Now if the local school started to teach our 4 year old gay butt sex like they do in the cities and in the USA we'd likely see some civil unrest until the fagots behind it are dead. The cops out here would stand behind it (or look away as it would be).

Attached: 2017.12.11.45692.jpg (2048x1269, 207K)

It doesnt matter. You can only shoot two guns at once. Thats what i dont understand about people who collect weapons. You can only shoot one at a time. Two if its a small gun. You should have guns with multiple purposes. A supressed pistol for close quarters. A suppressed UZI type gun for close quarters and at range. And then a shotgun for when youre in deep shit and just need to blast your way out.

>AR-10(DPMS) .308
Any good? That's the one based off an AR-15 right, not the old-school AR-10?
Can't help but wonder, what with the AR-15 being a mickey mouse piece of shit fox gun, is it stout enough to be considered alongside SLRs and CETMEs?

>9mm

lol

I mean, bullpups are meme guns for women, so whether or not you have kike plastic or mountain kike plastic is irrelevant.

Replace the m1911s with Glocks or CZ75s so you don't have to carry around 3 different ammo calibers. Hope that MP5 is also 9mm chambered since .22lr has next to no stopping power.

For comparison, here's how .38 special does against a determined attacker

youtube.com/watch?v=1rng_zNl-vQ

>It doesnt matter.
perhaps against 1 or two criminals, but what do you do when faced with 100 criminals, all with guns???

Attached: 60.jpg (3829x1940, 1.56M)

maga hat, canuck cognitive dissonance deep

Just throwing this out there, I bet if I, and my other gun-owning neighbors, spread our guns around the neighborhood in a period of crisis and got a few walkie-talkies and set out a few roof top cameras, I think, with just a bit of leadership and training, we'd be much better prepared for criminals than they'd be for us.

Attached: 1517037901256.gif (250x317, 1.23M)

Thats an 870, notice the safety. Not a mossberg.

Don't give advice in guns. You dont know wtf you are talking about. An uzi is not a long range weapon dude. There are many purposes for specific weapons.

This.

learning experience i guess

Sure looks like the safety is completely different user.
>t. NogunsRetard

The fuck are you on about? Ar 10 is the predecessor to the ar 15.

rem 870 sawed off and 00 buckshot

akm in 7.62x39

Attached: 87897907.jpg (4730x2660, 1.13M)

I have one built on a dpms lower. I can send 1 inch groups all day, but it can also keep on target and empty a mag of 7.62

I run a fluted bull barrels with recoil reducer.

Well having a hundred guns myself sure isnt going to change anything is it. Id empty my shotgun into the crowd, do some kind of flip or some shit. Pull out my MP5 and empty the clip. Do another flip. And then id pull out my 1911s and start spinning in circle shooting everyone.

Sooo gay. Why does pol know fuck all about weapons?

Hillsboro checking in

Attached: 1437974870916.jpg (280x302, 59K)

I have kids

Attached: 2017.12.12.45715.jpg (2288x1712, 775K)

I know an uzi isnt long range. Im making a sacrifice. I can either have a rifle or a shotgun. And id rather have a rifle. Carrying a rifle and a shotgun and a pistol and an uzi is too much. So id carry a shotgun two pistols and an uzi.

>using israeli garbage

All wrong
Remington Tac-14

Attached: Custom-Remington-TAC14-and-Mossberg-Shockwave-3.jpg (3765x2058, 753K)

>calling someone a retard when the retard is you

top kek this guy owned you

Best post in the thread

Id rather have a shotgun*

An AR is going to preferable in pretty much every single situation. The matching ammo and mags is neat, but useless if you really think about it.

If you’re drawing your sidearm, things have gone very wrong. You’ve either run out of ammo in your primary, or there are baddies too close to use it. In the first case, you’d only have the ammo in the handguns magazine left anyways, so why cuck yourself on power? In the second case, you’re likely not going to get a chance to reload. Plus, I’ve found that most pistol caliber carbines feed less reliably than rifles. Not necessarily unreliable, but if it’s a life or death situation then I’m not going to risk having a misdeed.

>my setting is small city surrounded by lots of country

Attached: 1D119F93-C719-48B1-9799-CA3685292B9E.jpg (1536x2048, 904K)

Yeah, but the civvy ones you can buy now are backassedly reengineered from AR-15s. There's a designation for them but I can't remember what the fuck it is. They're not just semi-auto versions of real AR-10s.

Nice. Might have to get one.

That idiot got it wrong too. It's not an 870

why the hell are there even sights on those things

Me too. Im so fucked. It was a boating hurricane.

Attached: 1521598873513.png (500x506, 114K)

Rural.

5 pitbulls.

It's a fine rig for multiple dindus.

Because if you hold a shotgun close to your face without a stock you deserve a broken nose?

That would be a decent setup. Also points for planning to use the same ammunition and magazines. You might also want to look at the hi-point carbine since it is rated for high pressure ammunition if that is something you are interested in.

Sure the hi-point is ugly as sin, but high pressure rating is nice, it is reliable and I am pretty sure they make models that accept the glock magazines.

fuckin dare a nigga

Attached: see you in hell.jpg (1200x1200, 30K)

80% and Ghost Gunner both have .308 lowers if you want to go that route

BIN THAT SPOON

>Different sight
>Different barrel
>Different magazine extension

You're 2/4/2 senpai

i am ready.

Attached: 1521708658341.png (1490x1208, 754K)

I dont mean an actual uzi. I mean an uzi type of gun. Id get an MP5.

Attached: AD8BCCE6-D0B3-45EA-86D3-81C3DA027462.jpg (1600x1200, 477K)