Why do mixed race kids have dark skin ?

why is it when a white person fucks a nigger, they make niglets? why does black skin prevail over white skin ?

Attached: heidi-klum-kids.jpg (750x900, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2013-02-mixed-race-youth-cohesion-mothers-greater.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white genes are recessive

I don't like the term ''recessive''. I think they are pure. So pure that when they get mixed with disgusting apes like you, the genes don't pass on correctly to the children.

it doesn't. black and white mixes, making brown.

Because the african superior genes overwrote the inferior white ones - whites are the real niggers of the world

do these niglets in pic related look 'brown' to you

>tfw only half italian
>look full

Attached: sad remi.jpg (850x850, 138K)

No bix genes are just to strong for all races. You guys are golem sent to absorb us all.

Light skin, hair, eye genes evolved only recently so they are not preferred by the body.

>I don't like the term ''recessive''. I think they are pure.

How about you actually try to find out the scientific reason behind it rather than give your bullshit opinion.

Attached: oao8zywzuioz.png (500x319, 189K)

Yes, very

Blacks can't organize. You aren't superior. You obliterate every races genes.

mix white and brown paint. No matter what the ratio is - within reason - the white will always turn brown. You can have a liter of white paint and a drop of brown paint and it will resemble brown more than white.
so when a mutt mixes with a brown person, there's already a lot of brown in the mix.

Yup. This is what someone with 100% Sub-Saharan African genes looks like.

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 4K)

aa.aa.aa X AA.AA.AA = Aa.Aa.Aa
dump cunt

My friend is a geneticist and explained it to me. Recessive genes are more complex and are mutation, an evolution if you prefer. By mixing it with a negro's genes, the mutation cannot go on because the negro genes cancels the recessive genes, not because the recessive genes are weaker but because they're too complex too handle for the negro's genes, which gives you a child who is fucked up and looks like the shit gene.

beauty is delicate

If you shit in a pool the water turns brown

>niggers win by being simple

Rock beats ice sculpture, sadly

Recessive means they get overwritten by dominate genotypes.

Look at pic related for blue eyes. for a person to have blue eyes they need to have bb as their genotype. B is the dominate and b is the recessive. If a blue eyed person mixes with a brown eye person who has BB then all the children will have brown eyes in the form of Bb.

Skin is similar but many more genes involved.

Attached: 26676264650_09dd5d2e00_b.jpg (1024x700, 69K)

>My friend is a geneticist and explained it to me.

Attached: botomless pít.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Not necessarily.
It mainly had to do with the father. If it's a wm/bw relationship, then the kids should be mostly white.
Keep in mind, sperm comes from men. If that sperm is European, the children should appear like their father (assuming the woman did not commit adultery), and vice versa for bm/wf relationships.
Like in all things, men are the key.

You don't get it, they get overwritten because they're too complex to assimilate for the dominant type. That means dominants genotypes are usually older and less complex than recessive genes, which are a mutation (evolution).

Attached: multiculturalism.jpg (768x768, 142K)

So what happens when you put cream in chocolate milk?

Thank god your friend is a retard and not in any position of power then

I don't know, but how the fuck do white mothers maternally bond with these shitskin/nigger babies? Recognizing that the offspring resembles you is a gigantic part of initial bonding with mothers.

Attached: 1495652930630.png (1000x1000, 66K)

Because thats what happens when you add shit as a ingredient to a perfect dish. No matter what you do if you cook with shit you will end up with shit.

Attached: 1505415229627.jpg (990x1146, 150K)

Where do funky eye colors come from? Like blue green? My dad has blue eyes and my mom has green eyes, mine turned out like a mixture of both, they're not blue, but not green either, kinda turquoise.

Attached: EYE.jpg (640x480, 125K)

Someone who looks like her but dark? Thank god!

Well dude I mean them are Seal's kids lol.

Seal is fuckin purple

Attached: 1295761210883.jpg (683x1024, 224K)

mixing races is like mixing paint, it all ends up some horrible shitbrown or black color

>"Complex"

Eye color is polymorphic.

Attached: Eyecolor.png (644x623, 192K)

Same thing that happens when you mix black with a light color. Darker pigments are more dominant.

>older, less complex, less mutant, less evolution change overall=less chances the offpring to survive or reproduce.

>your argument have no sense as archaic genes are less evolved and give less advantage.

Because people are retards: recessive/dominant in biology is NOT a measure of worth

For instance, some hereditary diseases are dominant. Does that make them better? Nope, they're diseases

>My friend is a geneticist and explained it to me.
>I don't like the term ''recessive''

Attached: 1519580407527.png (256x198, 45K)

So, in order to move evolution along, we must eliminate the relic black populations?
I can get behind that.

If I got white undies my shit stain shows up. If I got black or dark colored ones the shit stain stays hidden

wh*Toids are subhumans

>quarter sicilian
>have been told I look like a corpse by nogs

Attached: nerd feel.png (750x750, 264K)

White genes are more pure. That is why mixed chicks are so hot. White is alright.

foamy chocolate milk

wh*Toid is a brainlet
you're the reason

how are you doing turkey, show me your brown nipples

It doesn't.

There is a large difference between bleached black people and actual african black people.

Attached: a5897d0ae908449d8a19a17038c86a1c.jpg (307x409, 46K)

They have done a cursory study into it and mixed race kids do tend to have the weakest maternal bonding compared to pure racial groups.

> Multiethnic and mixed-race youth feel less satisfied with their moms—but more independent—compared to other youth, according to a new University of Michigan study.

> The youth assessed the quality of mother-adolescent and father-adolescent relationships, as well as parental monitoring, support and control.

> Mixed-race youth had the lowest mean score and white youth the highest for mother-adolescent relationships and maternal support, the study showed. For father-adolescent relationships, African-American youth had the lowest score, while whites had the highest.

phys.org/news/2013-02-mixed-race-youth-cohesion-mothers-greater.html

Add to this the documented unique identity and self esteem issues mixed race kids experience, as well as the inevitable single motherhood (in the case of mixing with niggers) and it adds up to a bit of a shitshow.

> Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience, smoking and drinking, and other risk variables.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

God, this is the first image to make me laugh in weeks.

Found the original photo, goy.

Attached: DIEDIEDIEversity.jpg (750x900, 212K)

Pale skin is a product of low melanin production. Brown and black skin is a product of high melanin production. Genetically, the melanin production has to be activated. Dark skinned people have activated melanin production.

It's not rocket science.

ok but you faggots have nothing to say about the bulk of his post

Rich people raise their mixed and black kids as white kids so they are out in the sun, at the beaches and doing things besides killing police, raping white women and molesting other kids like your average nigger...at least until they hit their late teens, then all bets are off. That nigger criminal DNA is strong.

Doesnt, just depends on genes. My kids (black ex wife, both parents black) look like me with a tan. My daughter has light fluffy curly hair, my son hair like me. They look so unlike their mother she gets asked all the time if she is their nanny.
Feels good to be filtering out the nigger.
We live in PNW so their mates will most likely be white, or even Asian. My genes will survive.
And for good measure I have two white kids from another marriage.
>muh white genocide
Idiots

Put even a speck of shit into clean water, it makes it shit water.

Like the whites themselves, their genes are weak and pasty

This, it usually does go by father. Thats why schlomo promotes bbc memes and such and why WM/BF is frowned upon in media.

Attached: 1523726349496.jpg (665x943, 40K)

This post has finally made me realize that not only do whites have smaller dicks, but smaller brains as well.

Not always.

Attached: C948C119-935D-4777-82EB-F96511BEF967.jpg (435x580, 65K)

Ummm guess again sweetie

Attached: 1505550314102.jpg (1024x542, 86K)

standing abominations, how is this shit legal

ya but still rarity but both must have it

well shes Indian not black

the man seems already a little mixed

ITT: Brainlets

Attached: 1513863471627.png (586x578, 37K)

Wow! Excellent argument, you surely have btfo of everyone here. And that pic too! So brave and powerful!

Every race is a lighter or darker shade of the color tan. the lighter you are the less you can be in the sun which is why white people came from underground until they reached the surface world via caucus mountains ei caucasians. White people come from cavemen

Biochem major here.
This is basically it.

The way mongrels get paraded around and held up as exemplars of society is disgusting. I can't imagine being one of them and actually being fooled by it, they have to know they are props.

Because your weak genes are easily replaced.

Stay mad.

Because these tofu-parasite morherfuckers aren't superior. They're just the filler race, meant to create more brown people on the planet. Simple.

nice ad hominem

Why the fuck did u breed with a black

>cavemen
So cavemen are the superior being?
Who would of thunk

>Jow Forums once again showing their preschool understanding of genetics

Attached: 1432518026929.jpg (728x485, 35K)

Not always

Attached: Half Syrian half German.jpg (1000x664, 83K)

You asked, so I told. Now dry those tears white boi.

Seen Robert DeNiro's kids?

>Arguing in an already shit thread.
I could be shitposting hentai doujin pages, get banned and it would still make no difference.

Attached: 1522877004517.jpg (676x600, 317K)

Let the white people be mad. White people won't even exist by the year 3000 baka. You weak fucks should have kept that segregation thing going it was the best chance you had.

not talking about sandniggers

How come whites from Britain are ugly as shit compared to to the rest like fine ass Italians and Spanish?

Meh, it was great for a while, dont believe that better chance at staying together meme, its not true. But I love my kids, and they love me, and I have no regerts. She became a Cunt like most woman, partly my fault, ill admit it, I was trying to find a partner not a sub. Screwed it all up.

>eye colours are explained by simple punnet squares

Attached: 5688A1BF-0E8D-4A5E-B79C-0FCB9DD0B065.png (1277x556, 260K)

It's true.
t. Has white dad

Who..who was fucking who in that?

Jews fucked them all.

Then why are you here being a nigger? If you arent going to contribute, or at least be entertaining/ funny just gtfo

white genes are weak, just like white """men"""

Attached: SuperNigga.jpg (780x520, 38K)

Attached: E1D69589-3BBF-4BEE-A081-0C7D55B34E96.jpg (2048x1248, 720K)

because melanin is a dominant trait.

Touche

Attached: 1522350459953.gif (600x400, 826K)

Well, I would, but I would get banned. It would fun derailing this tread with saucefags.

I guess we'll be worshiped as gods by your troglodyte descendants then. Myths will be told around the campfire about magical boxes that kept food cold and mighty wizards that cured leprosy.

We all have melanin... Well cept albinos

this..

in the winter im indistinguishable from a southern euro in summer i go dark beige

aryan father - amerimutt black mother

White genes are like water, pure
Black genes are dirt...

Mix together and the mixtures is MUD

How would you get banned from leaving? Unless you mean banned from your job.

>deniro - italian kike
> white
pick one