State of california votes to ban same sex marriage, twice

>state of california votes to ban same sex marriage, twice
>angry dykes sue and eventually get thing their way

democracy is a joke, no matter what the left just gets things their way

Attached: march-23-2013-los-angeles-ca-usa-prop-8-plaintiffs-sandy-stier-and-d5aad8.jpg (640x447, 83K)

they do until they don't.
be the change in the world that you want.

Attached: ohTheHumanity.jpg (2048x1296, 489K)

the lgbt shit is getting annoying now

california just has really bad political systems. they seem to pander to sacremento and college students for virtue signaling points. get this, employers cant even report illegal workers to immigration enforcement. heres another one, in one california city, the council members AGAINST THE VOTERS OF THE CITY decide to spend 65000 dollars to take a statue down because a bunch of whiney college students were mad at a city council meeting.

wait what? which city?

arcata

oh wait holy shit i think that was my town, i go to hsu and a bunch of snotty classmates and butthurt injuns decided to take down a 100 year old statue of president mckinely. the CA is a fucking communists and posted flyers to remove it on everyone's door

>tfw live in arcata
trust me it was a bunch of leftists who got it taken down, even a lot of the profs were in favor of leaving the statue alone

how does it feel to know that rowdy early 20's get to spend all your money on whatever they want. $65,000 is like 2 years on a 15/hr salary and they just blew all that on a statue.

i just turned 20, to make things worse. They do this shit for attention, they're trying to get the media's attention rn bc of a dindu who was killed at a party last year in a fight.

its ok, when prop 53 is expanded, we will have control of the local spending again. in june we will get a proposition to change prop 53 from only affecting 2 billion dollar state bonds to affecting any proposal that takes over $40,000 in tax payer money in an any district. i hope that proposition passes.

me too hope those bay area jerkoffs don't mess it up

This is nothing compared to Proposition 187, where Californians voted overwhelmingly to curtail illegal immigration. Of course, the courts overturned this as well ;)

Probably may favorite line from the article:
>"Republicans' embrace of Proposition 187 has been cited as a key factor for the decline of the Republican Party in California."

That's one way to phrase what happened.

Attached: Prop 187.png (314x591, 68K)

le 58.93%

thats so stupid. democracy my ass. its more like a dictatorship of the coastal elite

this was a pretty red state before all the hippies fucked it up

it wasn't hippies that fucked california
it was spics and niggers, unless you mean (((hippies)))

mexicans and whites in california actually have really good race relations and blacks arent really a big deal here

Fucking judges man. Its the same here, they have way too much power and are nearly all extremely far left because they arent elected democratically. Living in a democracy where the people making basically all the decisions for your country arent democratically elected.

blacks in LA and Oakland are a big deal

i live just south of there so i dont really know anything about oakland, and ive lived in LA before, blacks arent that big of a deal. la people are just crazy and rude in general

That was truly the red-line for commiefornia, after that it was all downhill

Sounds good, until some judge overturns it.

what grounds could they possibly overturn this proposition on though

>democracy is a joke
Duh

>no matter what the left just gets things their way
That's mostly to do with the way the constitution has been interpreted for 100+ years

>nearly all extremely far left because they arent elected democratically
But they're selected by people who ARE democratically elected

republicans and centrists in california are awful candidates to be fair, so wasteful democrats always win elections. not to mention maxine waters has the shittiest district that no one would ever dare to touch so she will never be beaten in an election