What is it about city goers that make them so willing to put up with bullshit like this?

What is it about city goers that make them so willing to put up with bullshit like this?

twitter.com/elliesunakawa/status/985887774049005568

Attached: Capture.png (591x895, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuZnrzA1uJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Once you've accepted living within a mile of niggers, there is very little that can bother you.

because even though we all know the MTA is inept as fuck we still got zipped to work in a magical underground railroad while your stupid fat ass sat in traffic contemplating various ways to end your miserable existence.

better than fucking cows in the rust belt

They're just wage slaves living in a prison, they don't question their surroundings and need to focus on how best to fulfill their maste-bosses needs.

Webm version

Attached: erer.webm (360x640, 723K)

i would rather kill myself than live in a city
i visit friends there from time to time and i seriously can't believe that people choose to live like this

What the fuck is the guy supposed to do? Not eat his sandwich?

fucking new yorkers are literal rats

man eats sandwhich, thot must report this.

What would you do, start screeching at the conductors, make life even more miserable for the other passengers?

social media was a mistake

New Yorkers are fine with living in squalor because of they think it makes them interesting

manwich spreading

he was supposed to stand there and let it get soaked

Like rats slaving away for their Jewish overlords

The jews probably did it on purpose to watch them squirm

he's not getting wet so why the fuck should he care?

Clearly this.

There's shit to do, but you sort of adapt to city life.
I was in a Chicago L car when a guy got stabbed on the platform. Amid all the "DAM NIGGA GOT STABBED" and "CALL THE PO-LEESE" all I could think to myself is I will never take the Red line south of the loop again.

what would you have them do instead?

What do you expect? What are you going to do in that situation? Waste energy on raging about it? Cry about it? The wise man accepts it's not something he can fix right now and finishes his sandwich while waiting to get to where he needs to go. I don't know why the woman found it so noteworthy that someone is able to finish their sandwich even though it's raining. Wew. What a world.

Post pictures about it on instagram and twitter

miscegenation

Attached: 1514530319168.jpg (640x640, 93K)

>What is it about city goers
Shit like this persons post. It adds a sense of heroicism to accepting substandard situations.
Same with crap products/ services like food.
> I'm alright tuff as nails working class person don't need no fancy poncey stuff!

Because having a good job and living in the city beats working at Target and being a fat fucking midwestern retard

because living in NYC you see all sorts of crazy shit, and this isn't even in the top 3 of his day if he walks around a bit. its the type if stuff you put up with here even though the MTA are crooks. I dont travel by train enough to be beaten down by it cause I stay very local, but that's where you get the proper "NYC experience", whatever that means. Though yes taking a full train to work every day beats you down, big part of why I don't work in Jewhattan. Very happy for it, and when I do have to take the train I take it with the eyes of a tourist.

It's disgusting, think of all the sewage droplets landing on that sandwich. This isn't rain straight from the non-polluted sky, it is dirty by the time it reaches the car.

Blacks vaccinate people against high stress situations.

Attached: 1519178020958.jpg (700x800, 755K)

What the fuck is he sitting next to? What is that.

>What would you do, start screeching at the conductors, make life even more miserable for the other passengers?
Exactly

youtube.com/watch?v=TuZnrzA1uJU

>tfw lived in a small-ish texas city all my life
>biggest city I've ever been to is Denver
>farthest north I've ever been is, well, Denver
I look at shit that happens everywhere else and sometimes I feel like it's all happening in a different country

Attached: 1495543177401.jpg (1024x768, 38K)

>sat in traffic
That's a city thing too, dipshit
The rest of us just drive to work
That's it
We also own our homes and have lawns and will probably go our whole lives without once having a nigger point a gun in our face

The L train is down. This B train is going express to 125th.

fucking this
citidiots are fucking useless.
just soy cuckfags taking jew cock, could never live on their own

Attached: 1523200404190.png (750x563, 294K)

NYCfags willjustify living in their shithole by saying it makes them feel important

they are ultra cucks

based

This desu

>25% of the population could be taken out with less than 100 nukes
Why does the U.S. and Russia have over 9000 of them again?

Attached: slide_403814_5020408_free.jpg (644x933, 88K)

worlds biggest pissing contest?

Attached: gayniggers.jpg (397x567, 105K)

holy shit

>take out all our niggers, Jews and welfare leeches
That would only make us stronger

he's strengthening his immune system

Not actually true. Once you take into living cost, city folks are living the poor life for no reason at all. The richest people on average after considering living cost are suburban folks.

Attached: calhounj.jpg (800x600, 125K)

The rail car is probably cleaner when it's raining.

>BEST CITY ON EARTH

/thread

>implying being in a sardine can crammed with diversity is comfier than driving
you are an actual retard
T. ex jew yorker

YOU DARE DENY A 'MURICANS HAMMIE SAMMIE!?!?!!!!!

Attached: 1517971597990.jpg (400x388, 40K)

>rain indoors

How is such a thing even possible?

its underground, you stupid flaggot

NYC is the best place to make money hands down. And one of the best places to live if you have over $500,000/yr income.
But if you’re poor, I don’t get why you would want to live here. You work like a slave and even worse conditions.

It doesn't rain in the country? Are rural people afraid of water?

>rain underground

Attached: 1523675213080.png (255x318, 132K)

Attached: youngPajeet.png (1265x710, 608K)

city dwellers are incompetent scum...

AT LEAST I CAN STILL TELL MY FRIENDS I LIVE IN NYC