If you love your parents you're as unevolved as arabs, turks, iranians, niggers, indians, latinos...

If you love your parents you're as unevolved as arabs, turks, iranians, niggers, indians, latinos, mongolians and all the other garbage subhuman races

Attached: 1520958820013.png (407x411, 265K)

If you don't love your parents you're as unevolved as arabs, turks, iranians, niggers, indians, latinos, mongolians and all the other garbage subhuman races

t. sweden, a totalitarian shithole that replaced god with atheism then islam
kek

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD EVERY TIME YOUR LAST ONE ARCHIVES, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.
>STOP MAKING THIS THREAD EVERY TIME YOUR LAST ONE ARCHIVES, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

Except they love their parents. No argument.

parents are a fictional being, you have always existed and anyone claiming to have "birthed" you is a liar and should not be trusted

I don't hate them, I pity them. Why do you hate yours?

Give me proof or source

They made me come into a world where women hate me

this is axiomatic you cannot be created therefore anyone claiming such in any words is a liar.

Molyneux is a jew.

Grow up and get a job Mohammed. Stop leaching welfare.
No girl cares if you are a mixed mongrel living in European country, actually they find that attractive.

And ffs love your parents a bit

That's all there is to it? No beating, psychological terror, anything? Pathetic if true.

Not an argument. Sometimes I wonder if other people are an illusion. More than once I've had Truman Show-type psychoses where I think other people are in a conspiracy against me. Might be my imagination running amok too, I don't know.

Too bad so sad that you didn’t have parents that loved you and supported you throughout your childhood and adolescence. Keep making this thread calling anyone who has traditional family values subhuman.

Why love your parents when you can love the refugees that will become the parents of many shitskin leeches? Oh Sweden.

>Caring about females
You’ve taken the first step in disliking your parents. The next is ignoring females.

> MOMMY FORCED ME INTO THIS WORLD WHERE NO1 UNDERSTANDS ME
Don't attribute your emo rage to evolution

>muh traditionalism

Attached: E17E9317-8059-4FA2-8166-C6761EEF2D25.png (645x729, 145K)

savage>anything else

Attached: 457px-Evariste-Vital_Luminais_-_Pirates_normands_au_IXe_siècle.jpg (457x600, 48K)

So enlightened civilization includes not loving your parents? What else?

Ok. I guess I am unevolved then.