Is it redpilled to beat your kids?

Is it redpilled to beat your kids?

Think about it: Mexicans beat their kids. Blacks beat their kids. Asians beat their kids. The only race that seems to have a problem beating their kids are white people, and is it any wonder that the current generation of white is so spineless and left-leaning?

I'm not saying you should beat your kids every day. I'm saying that, at least once in every boy's life, it should be a rite of passage to have the shit kicked out of them. Let them learn from an early age that might makes right (to an extent), and that strength is a virtue which should be respected and cultivated.

Instead, (((child psychologists))) push the idea onto white parents that beatings are "child abuse", and that they should teach their children to solve problems nonviolently.... in other words, teach your son to be a beta pushover.

Notice how the CPS doesn't go after black families who rough their kids up. CPS seems to exist solely for the purpose of breaking up white families and enforcing white nonviolence.

Attached: 1523391635467.jpg (600x849, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqGI_fLh9I4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are a terrible person

>meme flag
Opinion discarded.

Yes.

If I did anything that got me a slap or the belt, it was last time I ever did it.

you are a terrible person

If someone catches you wearing your mom's makeup, you can't just wash it off and pretend it didn't happen.

It doesn't even work on pets, but we should do what other retards are doing? Read a little bit about the subject and you'll realize people have been arguing for both sides for a long time, and beating the shit out of your kids like a drunk has never worked.

that may be, but at least i don't think about beating my kids. you are picking and choosing from animal behavior.

No.
Just learn rhetoric skills and some facts here and there from child psychology that you can clearly read on a textbook from your local library.

Remind me why non-whites are so unsuccessful.
t. Successful and humble Mexican that has never been beaten by la chancla.

>we should do what other retards are doing?
Uh... yeah?

When white birthrates are declining while non-white births are on the rise, then yes, we should DEFINITELY take a look at what other races are doing differently compared to us.

Just to reiterate:
>(((child psychologists))) push the idea onto white parents that beatings are "child abuse",
This idea gets pushed onto EVERY pair of white parents and ONLY white parents. You ever see a nigress reading Dr. Spock?

tell me what other behaviors we should adopt from spics and niggers?

There's a story in a book series I used to read, about a time prior to the internet, in which in a small farming community there was only one classroom where all the kids used to go study. It was all ages, 5 to 25 I think, and one teacher teaching that mixture of ages. Well, one older young man from the community was horrible and would beat up every teacher at that school. His father encouraged him to do so, and so he terrorized each teacher and even killed one I think. Until someone gave a new teacher a whip. The teacher whipped that boy and he ran and never again tried to terrorize the kids or the teacher. I think his father killed him by not teaching him how to behave. In those days I think it was harder, and more serious, to survive, and communities were a little wild, and a little more civilized. In short I don't know the answer to your question.

Is it redpilled to pack a fat lip?

>lets cause structural and hormonal damage in our children- blacks and spics do it, it must be great!
You're retarded for suggesting that people should increase cortisol and beat their kids instead of logically explaining why what they're doing is wrong.
Whipped animals either become broken, scared, and useless, or become nasty, trustless and reactionary.

Attached: Yoduh.jpg (798x604, 219K)

beat your kids
otherwise suffer the fate of the white man and their noodle armed pussified sissy bitchboy soy roastie children

>it should be a rite of passage to have the shit kicked out of them
You're retarded there is a difference between abuse and discipline.

Beating a kid out of blind ape-like range is never a good thing. But clinical corporal punishment when it is truly deserved does work.

Gif related.

Attached: whipping.gif (306x200, 838K)

*Rage

>Asians birthrates are higher because they beat their children
youtube.com/watch?v=rqGI_fLh9I4
Do you really not see how you could be wrong?

The key here is that a small spanking has been changed to beating

Of course no one supports children being beat down

this