The future is gay and it is beautiful

twitter.com/thecarenpenaso/status/985334602376990720

Attached: Capture.png (616x880, 591K)

KYS

FIRTH POTHE BETH POTHE WHEEEEE!

>3 year old making decisions for himself
Also kys nigger

DITH POTHE BETH POTHE WHEEEEE!

>it was completely his decision after my bulldyke partner and I looped sissy hypno gifs all day and let him watch us scissor each other
It's so natural!

took the words right outta muh keyboar

How can you have a future if you dont reproduce?

>homo thread filled with Mutts

ah yes, lets surpass sodom and gomorrah

im quite sure Christ would approve

Beautiful

Support Israel

suck the heeby flesh baby!

Israel can have my excrement!

This

>proxy here
and my ax!

nice

Attached: nice.png (517x316, 168K)

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE!
THE FUTURE IS GAY
THE FUTURE IS MULTICULTURAL
THE FUTURE IS HERE!

Attached: oliviahastwomoms.png (850x467, 481K)

says the aussie cunt

Attached: Aussie cucked.jpg (516x604, 156K)

>he is gay because he does x and y activities
this is stereotyping

Attached: 6BE19EF0-9F3A-4D5E-AB96-F8CBE3755D24.png (680x700, 67K)

the future can taking a dive off a cliff

Attached: 7TJFLPHUD462NLXON227KBWBZU.jpg (1484x1025, 198K)

When I was a kid I wanted to be a WWE wrestler and would make Ultimate Warriors costume and believe I was him. I was a kid.

>>can taking
>can taking
can taking

kids can't go buy their own toys and are empty vessels to pour information into.
He is being pedo'd

and my bow

>My nephew is a little yellow faggot softcock who deserves the inside of an oven

fixed

they're all pink on the inside too..

the future can decolonise itself from it´s initial white supremacy dream from FAHKING NEONAZI FASCISTS

Attached: 1511651248350.jpg (862x1018, 95K)

pretty cure if you wanna dick in the ass you can find that at church

>My three year old said he wants to be a girl
>My three year old says he's gay
Yeah, and yesterday he said he wanted to be a fire trick and the day before that he insisted he was Thomas the Tank Engine. He's three. He has no concept of sexuality. Claiming he's gay is like insisting that your cat is vegan.

>no one taught or forced him
>no one taught
Yeah I am sure the kid just spontaneously started acting like a stereotypical queer at the age of 3 without any sort of media or internet or "educational" assistance, no one taught him how to braid his hair, he literally invented it!

>>cure
>cure
cure
>>not sure
>not sure
not sure?

>3yr old
>decided to be gay on his own
This is child abuse.

Attached: Berserk Tranny.webm (2000x900, 2.17M)

> religisophobic

this will happen to all your women.

Attached: 85a.png (990x1146, 963K)

my kiddy licked a clitty
now he's not to shitty
my kiddy licked a clitty
and now he's not so shitty
gay

Imagine someone bragging about the "sexual preferences" of their 3 year old at any point in history

If it decided it decided. If it decided to be anally penetrated, it did consent/decide.

It takes an extra special kind of gay to brag about your gay family above your own bed in your own house.

considering it was offering a kid to appease people that wanted to rape angels
thankfully we're not at that level of degeneracy... on average

look, the christcuck larps as a faggot so well. must have something to do w sucking all that heeb cock

Attached: 235346356.jpg (1200x628, 87K)

Women really are children, the belief they age earlier then boys is a half truth, the real truth is they age faster for a few years in their early teens then stop entirely.
Women’s greed and spite is what slowly destroys civilisation. Currently white men get the blame for destroying society, but in fact it’s always women through their scheming and manipulation of the politic via men in power they emotionally blackmail. This is the same in every culture of of ever existed and why cultures like Islam and pre Maoist China has/had such strict laws controlling what women could do or say. Honest cultures recognise women can’t control their emotions probably due to their ovulation cycles so shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near any real power. Honest with themselves cultures know the patriarchy exists because it must in order for its children to survive and the cruelty of nature held back.
The current status quo society is an engineering marvel allowed for by technology. It is this, not women’s ability that gives them the freedom in society they love to abuse. As soon as this technology fails which it inevitably will, women will be ruthlessly preyed upon, possibly for the rest of time, and instead of doing all they can to use the new found powers with the resources they currently have, to make sure every woman in the future enjoys the same security and comfort they feel by inventing or stabilising better technologies, they spend their time shopping vainly or posting garbage to Facebook to compete with their friends, or openly attack men for being unaware or unmotivated.

Women are flawed by design

>it decided
Abusing the mentally ill and sending them off a cliff is your choice, not his.

Attached: Transchild.jpg (1104x1003, 534K)

Attached: IMG_9782.png (960x684, 743K)

most gays honestly want to have kids, not because they want kids, but because they want what they can´t have.

Christians are all faggots, it´s a jewish religion like all abrahamic religions.

Personal choice, nothing wrong if both are consenting

Pedophilia is honestly just a social construct, pedosexuality is a natural part of the symbiosis of life of a child with a man.

Either the future is always progression, which is to say that gays being held up as an ideal will too fall to another perspective
Or progression is just a code word for a group of people that see themselves as different (foreign) to the host nation to the point where they have to infiltrate it to change it to fit their vision
Which is to say
You're enemies of the people

Wrong. There is no such thing as an adult.

poor kid has dumbass parents that intentionally ruined his life.
on the bright side i guess they just made it harder for him to pass on their genes to future generations if there are any left after these weirdo finish buttfucking everything in to oblivion

>The future is gay and it is beautiful
there is literally no future with gay

If the future is gay there is no future

Kid is three years old. Literally cannot comprehend what gay is.
what fucking world are we in where we take a three year old at their fucking word.
"Hey Toby did you poopy your diaper?"
"No blrrph"
"Haha ok Toby it just smells like poopy."

I don't recall seeing pro-gay tweets outside of Jow Forums.
How did you people find tweets like this?
Do you guys actively seek them out just to make a thread about it on here?

Maybe it's because you dont live in the west but pro gay shit is all over the place here

>LGBT
>pedophilia is OK
Why am I not surprised? I think I'll DIE of "NOT SURPRISED"

Attached: 1521405839914.jpg (620x430, 24K)

>american child
>looks like some weird mutt with genes from at least three different races
Every time

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome.png (500x478, 114K)

>Being sodomite
>Pedo advocacy
What a surprise.

... you realise this is bait right? do you have aspergers?

> thinks LGBT is still a thing

It´s LGBTQIIAP+

Autist.

What the fuck is going on in this thread.

Who´s son is called Toby? stfu.

They took the bait.

>It was merely a ruse
You do realise that the silent majority are retards that dont interpret sarcasm and if you leave retarded bullshit to sit as the dominant rhetoric, it will be ingested as truth?
Like I give a fuck if you're unable to actually counter my points which is why you're now suggesting it was all a joke to begin with

It doesnt matter kek

So you do have aspergers?

Yeah, I’m moving to Russia or somewhere in the East. I can’t take this shit anymore, let the blacks have this country for a decade and when it’s run into the ground hopefully Russia can conquer it.

Attached: 50F45E6F-5E6F-4ACF-B6EC-8E846FD20651.jpg (225x225, 22K)

I would drown that little monster in a waterpark, not as bad as what a gay man would doo lel

Hes asian so good riddance the more other races destroy themselves the better.

Says the bug catcher.

>nothing but ad hom
Yeah calling someone an autist on Jow Forums is pretty fucking biting man I mean WEW

cope more brainlet

Didn´t even know that was a thing until going on here. Never got aids, don´t personally know anyone with aids. stfu mutt, you probably have syphyllis.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU FUCKING AUSTRALIAN FAGGOT!!

Attached: 1523582576103.png (828x612, 314K)

>So my nephew/godchild went out and bought himself all of this girly shit to do girly shit with all on his own.

If he would drown in that pool because he can't swim with that stupid fin they put him in he would be better off.

Attached: 1381291498415.jpg (480x326, 26K)

As a gay guy, this shit is sick. Who the fuck are these parents they need their child taken away and placed in a normal home. How does a fucking 3yo even know wtf gay is? So much wtf

This is why I support abortion. It's a mercy kill if the parents are liberals.

>checked her twatter
>this fucking post has over 100 likes
This has to stop, NOW

Attached: 1479034941835.jpg (255x246, 16K)

>13 posts by this ID
>leave me alone reeeee
It's time to stop posting

*100k, I'm fucking sleepy

>As a gay guy, this shit is sick

nobody gives a shit, faggot.

>this

is fucking normal.

Men fucking men isn´t.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1333x1000, 145K)

You fail at being a fag, bug catching is not a chance thing. All the gays I know what it is. Seems to me you're just larping as a faggot

LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP GIVING ME (YOU)S!!!!

Attached: fe6fa037298365668168a3112debab50.jpg (864x603, 84K)

Child abuse

Kys

>You fail at being a fag, bug catching is not a chance thing. All the gays I know what it is. Seems to me you're just larping as a faggot

You were asking gays you knew about bug catching? wtf?

Attached: 1479843705512.png (300x297, 230K)

Wow so beautiful

Attached: IMG_5864.png (750x1334, 1.24M)

You´ll probably die before me, let´s be completely honest.

Attached: 3c2f284c8f0b86c33693c7c8888be2f4.jpg (768x1024, 122K)

>religion whose festivities are a result of religious syncretism with pagan Europe “isn’t white”
History illiterate mutts need to be banned from this site

Attached: 26145591-52A8-45C0-928F-5B9FF3093A7C.jpg (2048x1203, 353K)

Attached: reprobates.png (1517x654, 629K)

Nah we make fun of it, it's come up in conversations

What makes you say that

wtf? are you autistic? The pagan holidays that christians replaced means christianity is white? fuck off.

total dunce

How does a 3 year old know that? Do 3 year olds think about sex??

>he doesnt enjoy yuletide

U got aids.

Attached: 988f066ad7c0de12f9d08404fc3d9ddc.jpg (310x400, 32K)

Attached: FBB6EA68-C683-4577-A3F1-47F07DFAEC2F.jpg (750x1334, 206K)

Never got an STD. To be real though homos have a weird victim complex about them. Can’t blame them though. If I was a fairy that wouldn’t ever have children and having an identity that revolves around their sexual orientation I wouldn’t be surprised if my parents disowned me. Let me get my jumper cables and I’ll hook you up.

>No one taught or forced him
More like he learned to be that way because he's surrounded by faggots and doesn't have a positive role model to imitate.

haven´t celebrated christmas since I was a kid.

Tom Katt

Attached: 03abfa79bf6e54905c3cc183b7c33be4.jpg (382x352, 14K)

Have to have sex in order to get HIV homie