Have you guys heard about this yet?

Have you guys heard about this yet?

dailydot.com/irl/Jow Forums-trap-discord-trans-panic

Attached: 1523925897020.jpg (1426x1385, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JsHr7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish that was true :(

What

wtf

it's literally true though

They arent being forced so much as "brainwashed"

lol literal retards buying into memes

sounds hot

The faggots there do dress up for you if you promise them attention though

This. They do it willingly, blackmailing anyone seems unnecessary.

lmao

Wut

I guesed they were going to lessen the problem and call it a conspiracy

>Men are manipulating mentally ill/easily manipulable men in into a irreversable and damaging action that permanently effects their body?
>TRANSHPHOBIA AND HATE SPEECH

>be Jow Forums and /v/ and /mlp/
>lose to /a/ in 4craft server
>get absolutely assblasted
>reiko is the leader of the /a/ team
>spend months infiltrating the /a/ team discord for dirt on him
>reiko starts shitposting traps on Jow Forums in the same vein that people shitpost BLACKED here on Jow Forums
>infiltrators spin it into this conspiracy about blackmailing people into hormones
>multiple boards buy this shit
you cant get more autistic than this

i was here that day. the board was spammed hard with this crying about some bullshit on Jow Forums.

Attached: 9826f184-fb66-405f-8321-b330ae76d1af_1.a9e56bdbe33a184f0b7b6a60c1812c92.jpg (450x450, 30K)

lmfao,
>normies making threads on pol about an article on a literally who website, about a two month old r9k meme

the absolute state of pol, literally fucking kill yourselves

>mexico

I don't doubt that this is the real story.

Wasn't there something similar in eve online, but like with a scam involving hundreds of thousands of internet monies and nearly destroying on of the larger factions completely instead of hormones?

Attached: 1511676179712.png (400x400, 59K)

We had a minor raid done on r9k. Apparently some ring-leader on discord named Reiko and a wealthy neet were behind it.
Still have some of the files laying around. Not gonna post the doxx though. (in all honesty the doxx may be a victim of their blackmailing scheme. can't verify though)

Why is this so disturbing

>using cat trap and Jow Forums to write an article

Attached: akari wan chann.jpg (643x720, 154K)

I still don't believe that blackmail shit because the majority of crossdressers are attention whores anyway.

Only that's literally Eve Online. The developers actively encourage the players to fuck one another over. It's a patrician game.

They only blackmail you if you change your mind or try to stop.

I'm proud to be part of the trap psyops. I've currently convinced two depressed guys to dress up as girls, at least they'll have use now besides being beta leeches.

It's a fake dox they've ruined peoples lives to hide their weird faggot cult but I doubt they actually blackmailed somebody successfully.

based fellow rgtower

I was just making this exact thread. Take a look at the (((author))).

Attached: Ana-Valens_avatar_1523306891-160x160.jpg (160x160, 5K)

>man who complains about leeches himself leeches of the vulnerable
Neck yourself.

>Warning: References to transphobic, homophobic, ableist, and racial slurs
el oh el

Yea I just remember some story about a guy who spent years working his way up the ranks in some faction, and then basically taking off with all of the money and leaving them open to attack. Idk I never got into it, story was funny though

ah yes, I forgot to mention that the author of the article is a roastie

It's surreal talking to the leaders of these massive alliances and then seeing them throw an autistic rampage a year later.

>roastie
It's a trap you blind mother fucker.

>el oh el
Hey that's my thing

Moron journalist gets trolled, believes it: News at 11.

Do you know this for sure?
I just thought it was an ugly bish

I'm esoteric 1388, I love how they mention me deleting the channel as this weird "gotcha", to how all my accusations were bullshit.

I've got new stuff, and I'm like 100% certain they were doing insanely wrong stuff even if it wasn't the exact blackmail claim. I deleted the video, not because I had "false claims" but because I don't want to be a fucking E-drama youtuber and people wanted me to make more videos.

What a dumb bitch, this article's so fucking bad.

Reminder that traps are not gay.

Attached: 1505849115935.jpg (576x960, 89K)

It literally happened a week ago

>They only blackmail you if you change your mind or try to stop.
Possible, like I said it just seems unnecessary considering the plenty of people who do it willingly anyway. I just think it's more likely the faggot is just making shit up for his friend.

So which is it really?

user....

Lel, I sounds about right

r u gay jukka?

>unnecessary
You know that blackmail is always unnecessary until you want to coerce someone, right?

How is dicking that boy pussy considered leeching? I'm not sucking money nor blood.

"gone too far" hmm

Attached: jdjdjdjjd.png (710x300, 44K)

Traps are extremely gay. Its a man with tits.

bump

Attached: 1523831890463.jpg (773x433, 72K)

r9gay faggots under "threat" of dox take trap pictures of themselves because they are too faggoty to say no. they also get off on the attention. r9k traps are now unironically hitting peak roasty levels not thought possible.

>Manipulating someone with low mental capicity is a-okay
It's the equivalent of fucking a down's syndrome retard.

What the fuck? The writer turned the article of the subject into one big concern troll by the end of the article, steering the conclusion into their own perspective.
Lads, I think this is more coordinated and organized than previously thought.

>local internet expert
Never fails to get a laugh

why are you shilling clicks to this shit
archive.is/JsHr7

>Warning: References to transphobic, homophobic, ableist, and racial slurs.
“First victim of the night,” the transcript read. “I won’t rest until every sissy boy on Jow Forums has started HRT [hormone replacement therapy], or at the very least crossdressing. Less shitty genes in the world and more traps for me.”
This sinister call to arms is at the heart of a complicated, transphobic conspiracy theory about Jow Forums’s imageboard Jow Forums, known for its blatant bigotry within the already-somewhat-toxic anonymous website. The allegation: A “cabal of deranged homosexuals” are posting “trap threads, gay threads, and encouragement for people to take hormones,” as if to trick users on Jow Forums into being transgender or gender nonconforming.

>babbie's first larp

But that actually happened. The Jow Forums raid on Jow Forums that day was beautiful.

Only facebook normalfags care about being doxxed.

post drivers license

Do you really believe there's such a thing as sane people? user, we're all a little ill.

Attached: 1466122 - Koutarou_Amon Tokyo_Ghoul juuzou_suzuya.png (1206x1400, 1.39M)

Because you're forcing them into a situation that will ruin their lives so that you can gain a temporary high. That's called being a leech. And a piece of shit.

>retard who doesn't think things through ruins people's lives and says 'oh well'
I hope it goes further.

There are no traps on r9k. Traps don't exist. My only regret are that legitimately vulnerable people are being groomed. There's no excuse for that.

You're either illiterate or plain retarded if that's what you managed to take from my post. I'm saying you've taken advantage of someone who doesn't know better. That's why I related it to fucking a retard, or a child.

>make things so nebulous nothing matters
the typical nihilist's escape

I can see how it could be a tranny, but how was I supposed to know for sure just from looking at the pic for a second?

kys fag

I really wish Journalists would stop talking about Jow Forums

>not understanding how manipulating someone into doing what you want for your own perverted sexual fetish is wrong
You can't be rehabilitated it seems. You're a poison that will have to be dealt with.

>Since robots don’t differentiate much between cisgender men crossdressing and transgender women—and because the latter queers gender in a way that feels weird, murky,
since when the FUCK did queer become a goddamn verb?

Attached: 2AD014C9-F3D7-4223-87CD-0B5F63B0E711.jpg (600x800, 75K)

>Grown ass men
>Retarded children

I legitimately regret not putting more time to preface things in the initial video, people really went insane. I've spoke to the doxxed people and their fine though. Honestly I'm thankful nothing worse happened.

The whole point I was trying to get across, is regardless of whether the blackmail is true (which it likely is), is that taking young impressionable depressed young men and calling them "traps" is fucked up. It's beyond wrong on its on, without the blackmail.

You actually need to kill yourself.

JEWSPEAK DICTIONARY

Transphobic = something that accurately exposes mental illness that is itself some type of "phobia" and mental illness.

Nice inversion language there.

Attached: bigotmeme2.png (1226x834, 881K)

This is completely true and thorough investigations have been done on other chans.
His name is Reiko

>Jow Forums
Oh, so it's nothing, then, just faggots being faggots.

Attached: 1518006189335.jpg (416x308, 17K)

ohhh, the other day some robot on /lgbt/ was accusing the faggots of raiding Jow Forums, so it wasn't them?

It feels like no matter where I go, everyone wants me dead. Huh.

Attached: 0d7b46e2aa073115e2808a5eeac2c008.jpg (745x900, 209K)

>"Oh no! Someone's manipulating men the same way we manipulate women"
GTFO

it’s spread to the spics’ homelands
we’re doomed

don't queer the issue here

Jesus... MSM is fucking dead if they need to get stories off half chan. These people should file for bankruptcy already and then jump off a building.

This happens all the time. Those dudes take the eve shit IRL hardcore.

Look, you dumbass spic do I have to spell it out for you?

S o m e o n e w h o 's i n a e m o t i o n a l l y v u l n e r a b l e s t a t e i s e a s i e r t o m a n i p u l a t e

Meaning: You are taking advantage of someone who can't do anything against it. No matter how much backpedalling you do, you're a sick fuck.

Gee, it's almost like there's a reason for that. What could it possibly be, I wonder?

Porque con pito es más rico.

Attached: 1522760779996.jpg (992x1346, 259K)

Astolfo has no tits
neither do most traps

Did Jow Forums recently discovered this or something? It's been going on forever, I don't get whats the deal here.

cute tbhfam. she's probably OP

> I'm esoteric 1388
prove it bitch nigga

Just look at him. My main board is /b/ and I've been lurking 10+ years. I'm better at identifying traps than a gynecologist.

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-215010.jpg (1059x1048, 433K)

I'd fuck some traps long before I'd touch some (((females)))

Attached: 1523874305088.jpg (814x580, 372K)

No, you're the sick fuck. Who are you to tell me not to manipulate people?

I'm going to pretend this pic is of the timeline where that's actually a girl.

but i want to be a girl
i can do nothing to change it
why the god is so cruel

>haven't heard of anything like this. Let me read the article
>it's about Jow Forums

Attached: 1516439269022.gif (342x342, 501K)

Fuck off faggot satan.

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-220351.jpg (1053x1300, 438K)

Dress up and post pics

The fuck do they teach in your cirriculum over there where manipulating and taking advantage of people is a defendable and morally jusitified act?

No wonder anything South of the United States is basically skinning-alive territory.

Attached: 1486731806490.jpg (396x396, 60K)

Reaching succulent trap godhood isn't easy, but it's doable.

Attached: Guide_b0fdf0_6133736.jpg (400x800, 41K)

Attached: 1510511154186559505.jpg (720x1280, 146K)