archive.is/aymij
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_zion.htm
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
youtube.com/watch?v=tpHuAcKBZlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just the truth.

Attached: 1523918657955.png (350x350, 208K)

Fake and gay.

Dude it was written by the secret police of the tsar and it’s obviously a fake but then again people here think two women lying on a ping pong table means that Hillary rapes kills and wear children’s faces over her on so I can see why so many retards here buy into it

So you shilled in the thread this morning I see.

Attached: 1498157234304.jpg (470x471, 48K)

Pointing out how fucking retarded you are to buy into obviously fake shit isn’t shilling it’s barely saying platitudes

Obama said platitudes. Are you being racist right now?

That tsar who was mudered by Communist jews along with his entire family?
How dare he. Fucking antisemite.

Obviously real. Just look at the world user.

Attached: 028D3276-DAB3-4379-8AE5-A9CE40953AE2.jpg (357x450, 73K)

I wish that nigger had said more platitudes than did shit to ruin this country desu

>obviously fake shit
user, I...

its a prank by edgy yeshiva students . it is however based on real texts written by chazal (savoraiim period specifically) which talk about cultural domination of the goyim people's as revenge for the destruction of the second temple .

Attached: 1523832245688.png (1191x1900, 2.36M)

I bet you believe the world is flat too.

Its the truth.

Kys sub human mongrel

Why are you so evil?

The Jew all works towards the destruction of the race, the truth and its domination by non entities.

You are weak.

I had a thought, anons. I've seen here that some Israelis consider the jews not living in Israel to be goyim. Now, my line of thinking is that we could use this to convince jews outside of Israel that they're goyim, or you could use this to force a jew into identifying himself. Input, Moshe? Could this work?

You are nigger

Judge for yourself:
>Protocols Forgery Claim Is Flawed
archive.is/aymij

The only confirmed “Jew” involved was an atheist communist who had converted to Lutheranism almost 20 years before he led the killing of the Tsar
It had fuck all to do with why the protocols were written

Bro, this shit's so fake. It's like, yo, how could anyone believe this fake shit. Woah, it like blows my mind.

There is only the race, the only truth is the race, all we care about is the race.

It's prophecy.

Nice proxy, but yeah that’s not written anywhere in chazal

The facts of the protocols are unimportant what matters is the book is true.

this. whether or not it's "authentic" or "genuine" is beside the point. listen to david dukes commentary on jewtube

nothing to do with evil , the goyim attacked us and destroyed our temple . we cant be safe or fulfill our purpose and rebuild the third temple before the goyim are either destroyed or subjugated .
any free and independent goyim are an existential threat to the jewish people and must be dealt with by any means necessary .

if some dindu threatens your life and you shoot him dead that isnt 'evil' thats just self defense . the same applies to jews , we're just working to secure a future for our people and freedom from goyim tyranny over this planet .

Attached: globalism.jpg (1429x907, 809K)

Here they are, again, judge for yourself:
>The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_zion.htm

Attached: Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

I trust Russians over Jews.

Can i convince the jews outside Israel that they're goyim?

That is terrible larping and not in anyway close to what Judaism actually says about why the Temple was destroyed (had nothing to do with non-Jews and everything to do with sinat chinam)

its complicated . i'd say a jew outside the jewish homeland can be a religiously or ethnically jewish but not a nationally jewish person .
>convince jews outside of Israel that they're goyim
but they're not , why would you want to convince them ?
>or you could use this to force a jew into identifying himself.
or you can just ask a person if he'd jewish , most will just tell you .

That guy is not in Israel and he ain’t Jewish either it’s really terrible larping

>sinat chinam
are you a mutt ?

Attached: 1521266629539.png (600x633, 395K)

man seeing you post this shit makes me wonder if in a 100 years some retard will post on a cambodian basket weaving VR forum about comet ping pong sex dungeons and if they were real
>Humans were a mistake

yea i fucking am you memeflagging mutt shit , end yourself

Attached: dumbgoys.jpg (870x822, 141K)

Bring out quotes from the texts you claim were written by talmidei chachamim of the savoraim era that you claimed above

really

Attached: 1464436266691-0.png (642x591, 63K)

I guess I'll be going on this quest alone. Gotta convince some Ashkenazis that they're goyim.
You're not a jew because you don't live in Israel.

Attached: 1480637668881.gif (415x400, 127K)

>Actual Exodus story
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
Turns out Moses didn't exist, and they didn't build any pyramids but sure did use the retold story for quite some time.

You’re trying to make us believe your purposefully posting distortions about Judaism at 5am on Tuesday morning on a Mongolian weaving basket message board?
Nice try, Peter

It's both fake and real at the same time. Henry Ford promoted this along with "the international jew". He was a 33rd degree freemason. They always play both sides and leak out their plans. It's kabbalah magic.

Step 1 thesis
Step 2 antithesis
Step 3 synthesis

You guys are playing the part of antithesis (for free lol)

Attached: henry_ford.jpg (470x600, 52K)

zo laat nog aan het werk, wat betaald dat shillen?

there isn't even evidence the romans destroyed the second temple. I bet the jews false flagged it

Attached: 1480021530018.gif (500x707, 224K)

Allen Dulles, head of CIA, is the guy credited with discovering the original source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

I guess he decided to implement his own international agency to control the world.

how is that relevant you muttshit ?

Because you are larping
Post example of the texts from the savoraim that says what you claim they say

>the goyim attacked us and destroyed our temple
this is a war that you started
still playing the eternal victim over a war you started 2000 years ago.

they found the temple and it's just to the south of what people call the temple mount(now location of the city of david museum. The mosque stands in the centre of the Roman fort. They don't want to rebuild the temple they want to own the fort that the Romans used to destroy the city.

Whats important is it lays out a very comprehensive recipe for the destruction of western civilization that has been followed to a T. It doesnt really matter who wrote it but its clearly being implemented and followed for over 100 years.

Bro, you write like an idiot.

i obviously dont have them on me , kikes showed them to me when we were discussing the goy problem .
they also clearly dont want them publicly published as that would promote antisemetism .

>you started
the goyim attacked us unprovoked . you will answer for what you did .

Attached: american.gif (480x228, 263K)

Lol so now you were shown super sektrt Aramaic texts that you can’t share but you swear it’s real because your uncle works for Nintendstein?
Yeah not a larping mutt at all lmao

>magic

Attached: 1519542407348.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

It is magic

Post the ayy.

Any actual evidence of magic being a real thing? Documented evidence?

Attached: 20180128_151229.png (1043x668, 801K)

Attached: Memeth awakened.jpg (288x286, 38K)

Attached: Memeth.jpg (288x286, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tpHuAcKBZlg

real magic

Yes.

Attached: screencapture-boards-4chan-org-pol-thread-168419972-2018-04-17-04_30_17.png (1366x1971, 584K)

the power of gold is that it is the only way to measure value over time. All things degrade relative to gold so it is the value datum. All financial markets are described by exponential growth priced in gold

Attached: SP500-1880.png (590x342, 22K)

This arch show appriciation for Titus for destroying their Temple

Attached: barcdetituse.jpg (600x586, 75K)

>it's obviously fake
>everything in it is true and has become self evident in the world
>but it's all fake, goyim!

>claims to always get digits with stupid Russian meme.
>doesn't post gets.

Get out of here with that shit, bot.

Attached: 1519241697328.jpg (500x500, 178K)

>To overcome the misleading reference to Zion, we will call these protocols (i.e. secret plans) by their truer name "The Protocols of the Illuminati", and the name "Illuminati" will be used to describe the elite leaders of Brotherhood who are aware of the real agenda.
Lol, nice smokescreen/deflection.
Illuminati was created by the jews.

It was written by the Russians.

It's fake goyim, the fact that everything in it has come true is mere coincidence number 12,987,345 you fucking anit-semite.

>eternal victim
jews protesting taxes and killed roman citizens. procurator raided your temple. jews killed more roman citizens. your history is well documented. you would do well to study it instead of coming on an anonymous cambodian flyfishing forum spouting your nonsense. we are educated on your history, your schemes, and your plots. judenschweinhund.

Attached: ArchTitus.jpg (2000x1232, 755K)

its not that super secret in communities that study all sorts of chazal texts .there's fucktons of obscure shit about anything from the local politics and obscure proto-astronomy and jewish mythology.
that's the point , the goyim invaded and took our land , of course we killed them and resisted their rule . goyim are an existential threat to the jewish people .

Attached: 1523040328385.png (975x767, 1.06M)

judea/israel was passed around like a football for almost the entirety of its inception. your greatest moment was 100 years of independence following the maccabean revolt (which you would have lost had not antiochus died and his forces turned away).

Just count the Israeli Flags. Boy did that Megaphone Screech.

Attached: OPERATION MEGAPHONE911.png (1877x886, 192K)

The (((REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE))) went out loud and clear on this one.

Attached: OPERATION MEGAPHONE (2).png (667x877, 441K)

get

Even Russian bureaucrats wouldn't touch that shit book once they discovered it was a forgery. It's shit and you're a stupid fuck if you think it's true.

its faker than the moon landing

It's an explanation of what happens, whether it's in a smoke filled room or not. Stop taking things so literally philistine

The Protocols is a work of fiction, but it's a work of fiction that's intended to illuminate the truth. I mean, Aesop's Fables are fictional too, but the fictions are informative and make the moral easy enough that a child can understand it. I don't think the Protocols are legitimately a document where someone spied on a meeting of jews. But the truths it contains have obviously continued to resonate for scores of years, and there must be a good reason for that.

Attached: propane and accessories.png (718x960, 753K)

no it doesn't. show me where on the arch. it just shows titus and his men carrying off the riches of the temple in a parade.

Attached: Arch_of_Titus_Menorah.png (1575x879, 3.71M)

Look at what it describes and then look at the trends in the world around you. That is your only concern and necessary proof.

Attached: A776BF73-2D7D-43BF-95AF-CD266C377889.jpg (345x450, 14K)

Attached: 637E68F3-437B-4B20-8E26-24D061239D97.jpg (500x724, 103K)

You realize that Jew is an ethnicity, not just followers of Judaism.
And it wasn't just one. Sverdlov, Yurovsky, Goloshyokin played main role in the murder. All Jews. And Lenin, but I'll give you that, he's only quarter Jew.

Anybody who claims that it's "obviously fake" has obviously never actually read it and is just repeating what they've been told like the good goyim that they are.

Neat to see such rapid incorporation of opposition generated disinfo (the 2014 comet picture hoax showing two young women laying on a table) into shill replies

>Anybody who claims that it's "obviously fake" has obviously never actually read it
Have you? Maybe it's just my copy, but it's the most comically flawed document possible, with nothing in the way of real details. And that's ignoring them allowing it to be released and mass published, or how it copies The Dialogues.

This is an example of someone who lies a lot by distorting the truth to advance a personal agenda. A true sicko

There's no need to distort anything. Actually read the documents.

I have and you've intentionally skirted around the material content to dismiss it using specious reasoning without justifications

>you've intentionally skirted around the material content
Not at all. I just gave a brief post, not a full essay. But the brunt of the argument is that it says very little of substance. Just shit like "We'll control X, and get the goyim hooked on Y, because that's bad and we can enthrall them that way!" without saying how they'll actually take control of X to begin with. And it ignores people already liking Y quite a bit.
Almost like it was written by someone who didn't like certain (traditional) vices and tried to claim conspiracy in them.
And again, compare it to the Dialogues.

Attached: shut it down 7.jpg (187x269, 8K)

Underrated

A couple researchers have made the case that it is actually "Scion", as in the Priori de Scion aka Rosicrucian aka Merovengian bloodlines, etc.

Though ignoring the Kabalistic/Talmudic connection between the International Jew and secret societies is almost an inexcusable blind spot. I'd like to think if Cooper had lived he'd have come around on the JQ before 2010.

Attached: freemasonry IS judaism.jpg (711x573, 398K)

>as in the Priori de Scion
Would be a bit hard, since that's a lot newer than the Protocols.

I’m part of one of those communities and it’s a 100% clear you’re larping and just making stuff up in order to defend yourself. Just because you googled and Wikipediaed a few things about Judaism doesn’t mean you’ll remotely be able to make things up that will be able to fool anyone who knows a modicum about Judaism
Drop the proxy, Sven

jesus christ shills are tripfagging now