New free to be interactive map. People can go and drop pins on places where they feel safe...

New free to be interactive map. People can go and drop pins on places where they feel safe, and drop other pins to alert women of places where they don't feel safe.

Talk about a nanny state.

Attached: IMG_0576.jpg (2880x1880, 726K)

Sounds like it's gonna end up being a red pill suppository.

SAFETY MAP

NOT SAFE GLASSES

Quick, start dropping pins in Hollywood.

Everywhere.

I want out of this fucking cucked country.

>Talk about a nanny state.
Drop pins across the entire country/world. Men are truly horrible. There is no such thing as a safe space for women.

so how long till this is deemed racist?

Gee, I wonder how long this will last ... I give it about a week before they (((shut it down))) for "promoting racism"

This

I should start dropping pins everywhere that is predominately black.

That will happen naturally on its own.

>You and your mates want a safe space
>All get the app and drop a ton of pins saying it's not safe
>Lefty wankers steer clear, you and your mates share a pint.
Seems like a good idea to me.

Wasn't there a map like this that helped people avoid dangerous areas, which ended up being all black areas.

Anyway massive racist out rage.

I'm sure all the pins will be dropped in black majority areas, and if not Jow Forums will make it happen

Interesting, however I'm certain that law enforcement will be using this app for information and would swarm into areas deemed unsafe. So criminals will flock to "safe spaces" knowing there is a reduced police presence.

>Map is racist because all of the black and muslim areas are not safe

What about Jewish areas?

>Talk about a nanny state
Hmm, I wonder where your government gets all their ideas fro-

Attached: cuckstralia.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Then they will remove those pins in the racist areas leaving women to think it's safe and will get rapped and murdered.

Can I call a bully hunter for this?

But virtually all of the "unsafe" areas will be predominantly black (in the US) or Muslim (in Europe). (((They))) wouldn't be able to delete them fast enough and would have to shut the whole thing down

Attached: nose.png (200x179, 49K)

>Give pistol
>All places become safe

Even in a sexual emergency someone will hesitate risking being shot.

Attached: df9.jpg (285x325, 27K)

Attached: 1518308932863.png (203x205, 53K)

What’s stopping the next ted bundy from making 40 fake accounts saying my street is super cool and safe?

so women end up getting enriched and me and my mates get protectection from the police?
noice