Attached: image.jpg (586x586, 198K)

WinMX was best for videos.

Never even heard of it.

Attached: image.jpg (528x396, 258K)

Really?
>I feel old now

rare

>please notice me senpai
Ok. You've been noticed. What subject would you like to destroy me? If you simply say it no one will believe you. Let's debate openly.

Attached: trs meme.jpg (2286x1715, 1.02M)

Already did, you admitted you're terrified of me. Loser.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 458K)

Who are you? I've never heard of you.

pic related. why do you post this garbage? you know by saying
>i beat moarpheus and my proof is him making fun of me!
anons will realize you're retarded right? are you trying to make me look better? thanks bruh but i dont need the help.

R A R E
A
R
E

Attached: YOU.jpg (500x537, 116K)

You didn't answer my question though. Why should I know who you are? Are you one of the e-celebs pushed here all the time or something?

I'm not trying to be a shit, I really don't know.

Hes some schizo from infinitychan.

>Why should I know who you are?
>>Are you one of the e-celebs pushed here all the time or something?
"I" hinges on a name on Jow Forums. There is no Moarpheus YouTube channel, Twitter account, or etc. My celebrity hinges on my arguments, not my face or anything else. Ecelebs lack substance and make themselves into celebrities rather than their teachings. I've done the opposite because it pleases me. user's options are the following:

>moarpheus is wrong and a shill
>moarpheus is right and a shill
>moarpheus is right

It matter very little which you decide upon, user.

Thanks. Every time I feel like I should spend more time there I find a reason why I shouldn't

Attached: 1519521884906.jpg (250x243, 23K)

He was some loser who got exiled by TRS because he was outed as a homophile, and he's been raging in every thread of theirs here for the past 2 years over it, namefagging whenever he feels lonely. Really hilarious stuff.

Attached: image.jpg (1136x640, 491K)

You're some retarded namefag and that's all I really need to know I suppose. I thought you were starting arguments here to cap and post in youtube videos or something.
Thanks user, seems like it!

Attached: nintchdbpict000312225052.jpg (510x597, 32K)

>My celebrity hinges on my arguments
No, it hinges on the fact that you are perhaps the single-most deluded person on any of the pols. There has to be one, and you literally may be it. You're a special kind of lolcow and nothing more.

Attached: 1522832232777.jpg (1872x721, 139K)

do you believe, along with TRS, that Zionism is the answer to the JQ?

Attached: Hitler-Zionism-TRS.png (2000x1630, 2.17M)

see
:^)

I already told you we all believe they should be bludgeoned to a pulp and thrown in a pit. No matter how many times you ask that, the answer's not changing.

Attached: image.jpg (798x861, 792K)

Totally. We just need to give 68 IQ Somalis a copy of Mein Kampf and they will be FUCKING BASED. Its like the magic soil argument.

> we all believe they should be bludgeoned to a pulp and thrown in a pit.
Then you disagree with TRS and the Alt-Right which teaches Israel is a based ethno-State and Zionism is the answer to the JQ. Well then fren... it seems your problem is with them and not me.

come at me with an argument or stay out of reach.

fuck off cunt, you're not the real me

eMule > Ares > iMesh > Kazaa > everything else

>(1)
look how superior my arguments are.

Anything that used opennap in 2001/2/3 seemed pretty good. RIAA shut most things down after that.

>this kills the OP
:)

Moarpheus is a civicuck 56%er who wants Whites to expend resources uplifting BASED niggers and mestizos to 'help' us overthrow Israel instead of White men just physically removing Jews as we've done several times in history (70AD, Inquisition, Tsarist pogroms, Nazis).

Attached: 1522044233562.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Attached: proof.png (751x670, 28K)

>proof?
This kills the shill thread.

if you find any TRS thread he will be in it with 80+ posts by the end
he is a truly remarkable man
i hope he gets doxd im so curious

>i hope he gets doxd i
ROFLMAO THERE IS 10K FOR MY DOX.
you have nothing.

Attached: moarpheus bounty 0.jpg (1306x857, 129K)

>do you believe, along with TRS, that Zionism is the answer to the JQ?
yea why not
just put them in israel and dont let them in your country
then iran probably nukes them and humanity conquers the universe

I was shitposting on /tv/. Here's the same proof that was poster earlier. You think redpilled Whites should focus on uplifting niggers instead of removing matzoh.

Attached: moarpheus.png (1089x526, 128K)

>sure why not
"doing what the jews want is the answer, goys!"
dumb jew.

come at me when a well-articulated argument or just lurk moar.

the jews want to be kicked out of white countries?

>((((weev))))) soliciting murder

Is this true or just memeing?

how? he's a massive faggot that just keeps coming back after bans, like a cockroach

Yes, they do.
>pic related

Attached: zionism redpill.jpg (576x1024, 172K)

Damn, that was close

Here's more proof btw. Moarpheus is concerned with winning over "low-IQ browns" as if those people could provide any benefit for White Nationalism.

Attached: moarpheus2.png (598x864, 75K)

> (You)
>(1)
if i was wrong you wouldnt rely on deception. :)

I don't get it, what are you arguing?

huh? This is my third post in this thread.

>Jews use non-whites against whites
>Moarpheus suggest we use non-whites against Jews
>CLEARLY he's a civic nationalist

just kill me. your arguments so flacid and fall on deaf ears that im winning Jow Forums. so kill me as your only recourse. fucking kike.

Attached: lauren sperg 1.png (1349x3826, 749K)

You're a civnat LARPer.
You have this delusion that Israel is behind all the world's ills, when in reality they are only one half of the Jewish problem (Esau Gambit). You are blind to the demographic/genetic threat of mass numbers of non-Whites in our countries AND you are blind to the danger Jews pose to their host nations.

You sound like a fag

Attached: 1517784580157.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

Proxyfag or real?

>has no argument
>post screenshots about unrelated roastie Jow Forums reject anyway
see?

>You're a civnat LARPer.
> (You)
>You have this delusion that Israel is behind all the world's ills,
who do you think allows non-whites into white nations/

Attached: 1501653166394.png (585x134, 30K)

Moarpheus was the guy who used to spew retarded schizophrenic stuff on here a couple years ago.
What does he browse TRS now?

Here's a tip, if you hear
>something something something jew
and it's not someone trying to be funny it's almost certainly a batshit crazy person.

> (You)
>(1)

>(1)

Attached: 1500755330163.png (1350x659, 1.04M)

haha you're a fag
> i wanan name on Jow Forums i need attention

even the stream on EmptyHero's channel last night was talking shit on Moarpheus

that was literally me one year prior to that post

Oh no faggot I remember you
Occasionally you said such retarded gay shit that shills would show up and back you up and you wouldn't even notice. Or maybe you're just a really dedicated one like the Simon Wiesenthal "DA HOLOCAAAASSSTTT HAPPENED U STUPID GOYIM" crowd with Nat and his hook nosed buttbuddies

>Moarpheus suggest we use non-whites against Jews
Yes this is the problem. Non-Whites are not our allies. The smartest non-Whites KNOW that White displacement and Jewish control are good for non-Whites. It is simply not in non-Whites interest to be separated from White people as they would revert to the starving jungle savages they are. Therefore we could never convince non-Whites to be our allies against the Jews and wasting resources trying to uplift those animals is traitorous.

Ooosh

Attached: 1509226814884.jpg (2234x1582, 977K)

Was Emptyhero talking about old trip/namefags?

>haha Jews are based but you're a fag!
who are trying to convince at this point? me or all the people I've convinced instead? your shilling is impotent.

>he has no argument

why are non-whites against us? is it because jews have made it so?

God damn you type more stupid than I remember.
You don't happen to be Portuguese do you?

I don't remember who brought him up, but they basically brushed him off as an obnoxious faggot

Attached: 1509900147932.png (1305x864, 329K)

>you type stupid!
nice argument. i accept your defeat.

Attached: 1500487855291.jpg (1503x913, 241K)

There were plenty. They all came from wherever cesspit during and after the 2012 election. This election wasn't as bad with the shills and schizos but more with Reddit. Which is funny, 2012 it was all repelling SRS faggots and dealing with shills now it's repelling shills and dealing with reddit faggots

present an argument or stay impotent? who cares.

>who do you think allows non-whites into white nations/
Goebbels shout: "JUDEN!" Jews were influencing American politics BEFORE Israel even existed. Your monomaniacal focus on Israel has blinded you to the machinations of World Jewry. MOST JEWS do not live in Israel. If Israel was destroyed tomorrow INTERNATIONAL JEWRY would still be in power. Both Israel and World Jewry should be destroyed, however, the Jews in OUR countries are the bigger threat. We must remove the Jews in OUR countries first (along with the rest of the non-Whites) as otherwise we will be facing Boer-levels of oppression when we become the minority (~2040).

Attached: 1505422710908.png (587x393, 230K)

Pic related. Just want to remind you how sad your life is.
And I know you remember the thread you fucking failure.

Attached: NatlView BTFO.png (859x385, 85K)

I'm posting evidence of your fucking obsessive schizophrenic rantings

Attached: 1511410897064.png (1316x1186, 300K)

moarpheus is such a cringey retard that i wouldn't find it hard to believe that he is arguing with himself in this thread.

Attached: 853155939862074a3a886f52724ad009198f7d22dc346e9ca75a79b49ad2e585.png (416x377, 220K)

Yeah he shut up. I guess he really was Nat the whole time.
Good to figure that out after what 6 years

Attached: 1511410958779.jpg (1160x880, 260K)

friendly reminder im winning without financing, government protection, or training. :)

Attached: propaganda-3.jpg (2111x1023, 234K)

>IF YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU HAVE TO STOP INTERRUPTING ME!
>DO YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER THE QUESTION? I WILL ANSWER THE QUESTION BUT YOU HAVE TO PRESENT AN ARGUMENT
>THAT'S NOT AN ARGUMENT, I WILL ANSWER THE QUESTION BUT YOU MUST PRESENT THE ARGUMENT

Attached: bf5ce9968770f35e9c93c33386ec7b48a3d8c3a3c77a150e0dcee15f1ab2af33.png (653x522, 311K)

Winning what?
Award for saddest excuse for a human being?

Attached: you.jpg (600x400, 39K)

come at me anytime babe

>why are non-whites against us?
Joke: non-Whites are against us because the Jews tricked them with their kaballah magic
Woke: non-Whites are against us because they are short-sighted and avaricious and the Jews promised them a share of Whitey's wealth when we're gone
Toke: non-Whites are against us because each race is competing biologically/subconsciously to fill the niche of supreme organism on this planet. Evolutionary competition is winner-takes-all.

Attached: 1500487962571.jpg (784x177, 23K)

You really do remind me of Kurt's twitter feed. It's kind of cracking me up "morepheus"

Attached: 29TGvoj.gif (1019x694, 391K)

>Winning what?
minds. the moar i turn off anons to the persona of moarpheus the moar i turn them onto the ideas i give. you have no idea the lvl of chess being played against you. why even post at me then? do you feel like we're peers? LOL

if the jew can turn non-whites against whites, whites can then nonwhites against jews

For 5 years you posted schizophrenic excuses and attempts to sell the holocaust amongst other delusions to people, giving people like me many opportunities to show up and disprove all of it and turn people who would have otherwise never cared onto our side rather than yours. I've seen it.
Do you mean to tell me by sperging out and saying freakishly retarded shit you're trying to IAMSILLY people into our camp or are you actually insane?

Attached: natrn.png (679x769, 58K)

>For 5 years you posted schizophrenic excuses and attempts to sell the holocaust
I've been doing this for 2 years, not 5. You have no idea what you're even talking about and shall be disregarded thirstily. :^)

>if the jew can turn non-whites against whites, whites can then nonwhites against jews
non-Whites would be against Whites even without Jewish encouragement because we are COMPETING ORGANISMS
Look at any time non-Whites have had power over Whites, the result has always been a White genocide (Rhodesia, South Africa, Haiti, Central Asia when Mongols genocided the native Aryans).

You type exactly like Nat View so don't blame me for thinking you're the same slimy cunt which I know you are faggot

>non-Whites would be against Whites even without Jewish encouragement
pic related
we are competing organisms because of the Jew

>You type exactly like Nat View
stfu goofy bastard. i much less anyone has any idea who nat view is. suck my left testicle cunt.

Attached: blacks then and now.jpg (736x468, 71K)

KYS you fat virgin

Attached: jew tears.jpg (512x340, 39K)

You are a serious unbalanced person my friend. I suggest you give the internet a break for a week or two.

>(1)
theyre gonna try to kill me on Wed. Israel's bday. LOL I will be here thurs.

:)