If Weimar Germany spawned Hitler, doesn't that actually mean we should vote heavily left to spawn another Hitler?

If Weimar Germany spawned Hitler, doesn't that actually mean we should vote heavily left to spawn another Hitler?

Attached: 1514926688001.jpg (365x444, 48K)

It happens naturally dear user.

You're more likely to get another Muhammed given the changing demographics.

I'm still working on my mustache give it another week or two

Attached: volk.png (1146x783, 191K)

Hitler only happened becuase there was an uncucked majority. If you give the left even an inch theyll brainwash your children and then youre fucked until the next invader comes along.

Nigger are you dumb the modern west is far more degenerate than Weimar

Weimar Germany spawned Hitler because he gave them a way out of using money as fuel for the stove because it was worthless thanks to the post-war buttfucking Germany's economy took.
So we need to lose a war, get buttfucked economically, and then kill all the jews.

>Hitler only happened becuase there was an uncucked majority.
No, Hitler happened because whole Germany was completely cucked after ww1 due to versailles "treaty".

This means, we should cuck ourselves as fast as possible, because the slower we get cucked, the less the people will notice it.

There is no time for schemes, we are in the end game.

Not really... In Weimar Germany people were very poor due to hyperinflation from ww1. They were cucked hard very rapidly.

It's already happening.

Attached: 1519796967359-pol.jpg (2500x2500, 2.42M)

We also could just import more subhumans into our countries and ruin the economy through this. Would be easier.

You have to take into account that Germany was not nearly cucked as long as we were cucked now.

Back then it all happened way faster and rapidly and thus also more people noticed it.
Nowadays it will take way longer for people to wake up.

No, I'm right here

this nigga knows his shit.

Attached: 1495157589813.png (800x533, 755K)

This. If you want a hard push to the right you have to make it an abrupt change. The left has been slow cooking the West for decades. Frog in a pot.

This guy gets it. Weimar Republic was the guinea pig experiment.
I don't see any chance to save the west, except it still gets cucked even harder very fast.

Is all this accelerationism propaganda brought by that siege book? A week ago no one talked about accelerating our own demise in order to change things. Really bizarre shilling going on here.

No idea what you are talking about. I just came on the idea because I was studying stuff Weimar related.

Yes hans trying to save this age is useless, we need to master degenracy and wait for Kalki to come

Weimar Germany wasn’t cucked, it was badly humiliated. The fact that it wasn’t cucked shows in the fact that it then elected Hitler instead of morosely giving up like Britain or modern Germany have done.
You’re definitely right about slow cucking being the real problem and that’s what scares me. So many people across the West now have been raised from birth to have no spine. We’re far more cucked than Weimar ever was.

>Weimar Germany wasn’t cucked
Of course it was you mutt. It had fucking hyperinflation and mothers had to become prostitutes with their daughters together.

There are stories of Weimar were American Jews could chose pregnant German women lined up on the street ranging from low pregnancy to high pregnancy.

Weimar Berlin was the brothel of the west.