Why do Christians hate European pagans so badly?

Honest Question..

Why do Christians have such hatred of European Pagans? They seem fine with African Christians and Asian Christians keeping their pre-Christian culture alive but when it comes to Europeans they want them to forget that they had anything before Christianity. Many Christians even refuse to appreciate the artistic and cultural values of pagan Europeans because they feel it delegitimizes their own religion.

So tell me, Christians. Why can't you show respect for authentic European culture?

Attached: Odin.jpg (1832x1762, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_(measurement)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse
youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because everything non-Abrahamic must be purged.

Because their ritual consumption of the flesh and blood of a false Semitic idol in order to commune with a Semitic tribal deity corrupts their spirits to be more and more like Semites, thus naturally making them into degenerates with a hatred for European culture. This is combined with the false nature of their beliefs requiring them to reject everything which is true so as to protect themselves from cognitive dissonance.

First, no one hates you. In fact, no one cares about your existence. You can go to hell and we Christians cannot care any less. In fact, the most people go to hell, the most heaven for us Most of you are just edgy atheists too dishonest to admit it. You believe we hate you because we ignore you, but we really don't care a shit.

Second, you are not pagan. You are neo-pagan. Your religion was never prosecuted. Your faith is based on vague assumptions with no cultural continuation.

Third, you don't own nature, you don't own "European culture", you don't own shit, and Christians neither. Europe has a very complex history and most of Christianity is as European as any European culture, since it developed there.

Forth, your faith also came from Asia. It has Indoeuropean roots. Why don't you better practice Neanderthal paganism? So "paganism" (which you do not practice) is as European as Christianity; at least Christianity is honest about that.

Because Jews hate them, because Paganism was a religion that valued strength and prosperity in THIS LIFE, not the next.

So Jews memed the entire pagan religion into Christianity, as a slave religion. Christianity is deeply linked to the Jewish people. Jews believe all people will be their slaves one day but Christians are already slaves.

Your God shouldn't be 'God' it should be Odin. The son of your God shouldn't be Christ, it should be Thor. Your Gods wanted you to value sex for its beauty, not its degeneracy. They wanted you to be prosperous and brilliant and violent. There were gods for warfare because strength and cunning ensured the existence of your civilization. Your Gods wanted you to know that you were part of nature, not cast out from it like Adam and Eve. The religion gave you strength for this life, it didn't tell you to be distraught and constantly in a state of grief and guilt for sins you never committed. This religion made you strong, and happy. Christianity doesn't do that because it wasn't designed to. It was designed to destroy you.

I'm neither. I hate all religion it's just diversion.

>you are neo-pagan. Your religion was never prosecuted. Your faith is based on vague assumptions with no cultural continuation

This is patently false. Not only are there thousands of surviving pagan tradition in Europe to this day, there are also many oral traditions and writings that have preserved the foundations of the faith. This is as foolish as me calling you a neo-pagan because there were several religious reformations and no continuity between Jesus' death and the preservation of his teachings among Europeans in the form of a bible.

>Because Jews hate them, because Paganism was a religion that valued strength and prosperity in THIS LIFE, not the next.

Judaism was a tribal religion that made almost no emphasis on the afterlife.

The afterlife beliefs came far far later and even today it is not so string in Judaism. Your ignorance is big.

>So Jews memed the entire pagan religion into Christianity, as a slave religion

A slave religion is any branch of paganism, which is based on flesh pleasure and favors from gods. Nothing durable, nothing significant.

The slaves lives day by day and that's what paganism preaches every day. You are slave of time and environment. No place to be a human, to develop higher thought.

If you like that lifestyle, good. Most people know paganism is just a fancy word to describe themselves as "non christians", because your pagan religions contradicted each other in different tribes and had no theology, which explains why you lost and keep losing to Christianity and then to Islam.

Your faith of "strength" lost because it is weak. It is based on weak bonds between tribes that do not exist anymore.

I don`t think a polytheistic faith explains the world and misteries of the soul as good as a religion with an all powerfull all knowing and eternal being can

The reason the speed of light is a limit in the universe is because the object is moving too fast to update the frames, just like a computer game 'lagging', the frames slow down as the processor can't compute fast enough, and the perception of time is distorted.

In quantum mechanics, there is the curious phenomena of something not happening until it is measured. In computer science there is a design technique called fly weight pattern. Basically, instead of programming an entire ocean of fish, you program 1 fish, all fish inherit properties from this single instance, only the properties necessary to differentiate them from other fish exist. It's this way because it's infinitely more efficient. Similarly, atoms only exhibit certain properties when they need to, i.e. under human observation, because that's much more efficient than computing all those individual calculations for every atom in the universe at every instance in time.

Like it or not kiddo, the universe has creators. You can call them whatever you want but they exhibit every single attribute you would with Gods, but then again I've never met them and neither have you it seems. So do they matter?

The Abrahamic religions are pretty much Babylonian cults at this point

>There are limits within the universe therefore it was created

This isn't a very strong argument. Especially since you're limited to using human creations as a comparison to the universe at large when we are ultimately a reflection of the universe and not the opposite.

>which is based on flesh pleasure and favors from gods

I can tell you are Jewish because of how you refer to these religions, because you have been brought up to think that the Jewish conquest of 'pagan tribes' was some glorious conquest of good vs evil. It's all garbage and nonsense, the Jews were like any other conquering people of warfare, there was no Arc of the Covenant it was just swords and spears and dead bodies. I like how Jews are so quick to point out pagan religions as just 'pleasure and flesh', because your calling is to such a higher power, which just happens to also choose you as the savior of all mankind, so your own conquest for wealth and flesh is completely masked in your bullshit bed time stories.

Attached: pagan.jpg (950x602, 234K)

Cause we need to rid ourselves from our animalistic past.

There is no room for natural religions in a progressed society.

What you are asking is basically akin to "why aren't you living in dirt huts anymore and why do you hate on people in your society that still want to live in dirt huts with no power or running water"

Very simplistic answer. There's something holding it back like sound will slow down in water too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

> Not only are there thousands of surviving pagan tradition in Europe to this day,

And so? Pagan traditions are everywhere, just as Christian traditions. An Atheist celebrating Christmas is not any more Christian than an atheist that doesn't. Pagan traditions may be specially important for "pagans", but practicing them does not make you pagan. That's not what a religion is, but if you define your faith as such, maybe you simply do not have a religion at all.

Good you like traditions. In fact, Christianity is a religion for gentiles, not Jews, so it is OK to preserve and respect European traditions, even non Christian traditions. That's why it left behind the Jewish customs.

Religious reformations were a continuum, or at least scaled changes. They were not dead faiths that somehow were recreated again.

Also, we know very little about Nordic paganism, but it is the favorite of neopagans. Why not Greek paganism? Why not roman paganism? Those religions were well documented and have a rich tradition in the West that is suitable to be "revived".

But I get that, you hate the West. Fine. Just edgy atheists. Nothing new.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_(measurement)

Dark matter doesn't exist. When physicists first discovered that light travels as a wave, they were completely perplexed as to what the wave medium was, i.e. water waves travel through water, sound travels through air, what does light travel through? They made up this fake shit called "Ether" literally just a pseudo place holder substance for phenomena they didn't understand. It's the same thing with dark matter, they don't understand some phenomena so they made up a substance that just 'exists everywhere' to explain it.

>Why do Christians have such hatred of European Pagans?
>Muh need for persecution
In reality, we don't think about you at all.

It's not European. Those religions came from the Asian steepe.

>Taking quotes out of context thinking he is referring to all pagans

He was accusing those who try to divide the German Nazi party among religious lines as cowards.

>I know these people well enough to be profoundly disgusted with their pitiful playacting.
They are the subjects of ridicule among the broad masses, and the Jew has every reason to spare these comedic champions-of-people’s-rights from criticism and even to prefer themto the real warriors of a coming German State. Yet these buffoons are infinitely proud of themselves, claiming to know what is best about everything despite all proof of their
complete incompetence. They become an absolute pest to all those straightforward and
honorable fighters. Not only do they dilute the heroism of the past, but they attempt to
hand down to future generations a picture of their own acts as heroism. It is often difficult to tell which among these people are acting out of stupidity or inability
and which are, for some special reason, only pretending to be stupid and actually have a
hidden motive. This is especially true in the case of the so-called religious reformers whose
beliefs are based on ancient Germanic customs. I always have the feeling they are sent by
forces that do not want the resurrection of our nation. Their activities actually lead the
people away from the struggle against the common enemy, the Jew. They allow their
strength to be sapped by inner religious disputes that are as senseless as they are damaging.

It's the Christians who are unable to consider non-christian Europeans as an ally in this day in age.

You literally are against European culture though.

Green text fail so lemme tl;dr

>Not only do they dilute the heroism of the past, but they attempt to hand down to future generations a picture of THEIR OWN acts as heroism

>This is especially true in the case of the so-called religious reformers whose beliefs are based on ancient Germanic customs. I always have the feeling they are sent by forces that do not want the resurrection of our nation. Their activities actually lead the people away from the struggle against the common enemy, the Jew. They allow their strength to be sapped by inner religious disputes that are as senseless as they are damaging.

Paganism wasn't the problem, it was the division caused by religious reformers who saw paganism as a more pressing issue than the destruction of the enemy. I think Christians and Pagans can agree that Jews are the more pressing issue though many refuse to even accept one another as an ally.

Because Christianity and Paganism had a war in Europe and Christianity won.

I like the aesthetic aspect of a lot of European paganism but do people actually like Paganism despite the aesthetic reasons?

I am not against Christianity, I just see it as a negative force when it creates a disgust for one's own ancestral traditions.

These traditions are rooted so deeply within the European spirit that they are celebrated (albeit reluctantly) even by Christians who have duped themselves into thinking it's not pagan if they replace the sun with the son (Easter) or say that Christmas is the celebration of the birth of the son.

Because Greek and Roman paganism were frankly more boring and not suited to the kind of people we are today

Many people think that we have some kind of connection to the romans as a society, but this is a larp, started not even in the renaissance but really in the neoclassical period, that tries to draw a line from the Romans to us.
But this is a falsehood. The Romans and their civilization died with the Goths more or less, and there was about a 500-1000 year period in between, depending on what you consider the true fall of the empire.
This is why we think the way we do, why we wear pants, why we put a pine tree in our house at christmas time and so forth.
the romans and greeks were spicy eccentric retards whereas the germanic peoples' hardiness and legacy lives on today
Also if you read stuff like the Poetic Edda, it's often just more fun than the roman or greek myths, it's got a spirit that is more it-is-what-it-is about the world and the way we live in it

Thor and Zeus weren't my ancestors gods for one. Two my ancestors have been Christian for almost 2000 years now while Indo European gods were only in Europe for 1200 years

Have you read the Eddas? The Sagas of Völsung? Perhaps Beowulf?

Compare and contrast these stories of heroism and ancestral wisdom to something like the old testament. They are very similar and hold a very spiritual meaning if you let them.

I think most people have a tendency to read the texts as a fantasy novel so a lot of the depth is taken away from it just as the depth of the bible would be taken away from it if you read it in a mocking way or treating it as something other than philosophy/religion.

Less than 1200 in most of Western Europe

There are many parts of Europe that didn't become Christianized until the late medieval period. This may seem like a long time ago but considering that it took Rome over 300 years after Christ's death even given their proximity to Judea just goes to show you how little time means when it comes to the spreading of ideas and cultures

It's the other universes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

Ireland and England were Christian pretty early on

And again Christianity has been in most of Europe of a lot longer than Indo European gods

>They seem fine with African Christians and Asian Christians keeping their pre-Christian culture alive
wat

> but when it comes to Europeans they want them to forget that they had anything before Christianity.
The only people willing to record anything about Euro paganism were Christian scholars and monks.

>looks at flag
Ah, American education again.

>mutt subhuman
>talking about european culture
you're not european you mutt nigger, european live in europe, not in muttistan. stop appropriating our culture, el goblino.

He's probably that Cuban that larps as a "Iberian"

>This is patently false. Not only are there thousands of surviving pagan tradition in Europe to this day
This is false. Literally all of your "traditions" are 19th century urban legends and hippie pipedreams.

Ignoring the fact that this country was settled by European people, you have absolutely no idea about what you are talking about. Modern European culture was created by Christianity

Hahaha, you fucking what m8, those religions PREDATE Christianity retard.

Bullshit, during renaissance there were many artworks about Roman/Greek gods and myths

>There are many parts of Europe that didn't become Christianized until the late medieval period.
This is what neopagans actually believe.

Hint: When medieval writings speak of contemporary heathens, they mean Muslims. There's a reason for that - other heathens didn't exist anymore.

Fuck european “culture”

Read John 3:16 and you’ll see the light of Yeshua

I really won't even bother trying to convince people like you because all the information about the continuity of pagan religions is well documented and readily available for those who are interested.

The problem lies in the fact that you have no interest in showing interest in anthropology because it hurts your chances of getting into heaven. Grow the fuck up.

Attached: 1517512887592.gif (145x170, 28K)

Why are neopagans almost always brown?

Attached: neopagans.jpg (539x671, 68K)

>Odin
>authentic European culture
Odin was a Scythian diety, an Asiatic import. He wasn't Indo-European. The Germanics quite literally cucked their Godhead (Tyr, by the way) by reassigning his role and wife to Odin. What's worse, they were AWARE of it, hence Loki calling Tyr a cuckold.

They just hate Europeans. Self hatred in some cases.

>is well documented
It isn't, is the problem. We have fuck all for Druidism, and the Norse records are from later Christian monks who may have changed things.
Roman/Hellenic pantheon is all good, though.

I haven't read them, but I just wrote their titles down and might read them.

I honestly didn't really know a lot of Pagan texts survived. My parents are from Slovakia and I was always interested in the country's pagan history but the Christians have destroyed most of it and we barely even know anything about their religion and what they believed. I know that technically they weren't actually "pagans" by the definition of the word, they're just called that because Christians called them that and it's the easiest thing to call them.

>Northern Europe was fully pagan in the 5-10th centuries

You're dumb as fuck. Secondly, when I say that there were parts that remained pagan I mean exactly that. You can't take when a king converted to Christianity and assume the entire region was converted with him.

>let me tell you about your country
America pls

Asatru, for example, was created in the 70s by some hippies and freemasons. And that's the 1970s, not even the 1870s.
Sorry kid, there is no pagan tradition with lineage, it's all bullshit from the Romantic era and/or the hippies. There never was an Ostara, Christmas trees started as a contest between Renaissance guilds about who could make the cooler tree and All Hallows' Eve has nothing to do with Samhain.

Beowulf is already Christian you retard.

there is but like he said you are to god damn stupid to know . search it for yourself and itll set you free.

>Why do Christians have such hatred of European Pagans?

I don't m8, but they're all dead, and the LARPer 'neopagans' are a joke. Christians have historically had lots of respect for the pagan past but with these tards everything is one sided, they never mention the Nine Worthies, and if they do bring it up they use nigger rhetoric and say we stole dey Aristotle n sheeit.

>They seem fine with African Christians and Asian Christians keeping their pre-Christian culture alive but when it comes to Europeans they want them to forget that they had anything before Christianity.
Everyone can keep their culture alive just fine without resorting to idolatry, Whites included

>Many Christians even refuse to appreciate the artistic and cultural values of pagan Europeans because they feel it delegitimizes their own religion.
Well they're ignorant then. Tell them to read some Davila

Attached: DEfqV3JU0AAr3J6.jpg (1200x776, 216K)

Because religions or cultures don't like competition. That's what it boils down to; power and control.

It is documented if you believe that roman and hellenic paganism was not like norse paganism you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I see you can't read either

Ancient Brittonic spirituality is more mysterious for sure but we still have a lot of archaeological findings we can draw from to tell us more about their culture. Ireland has preserved many of it's traditions through Christianity as you have stated which is one reason why I am not completely against it.

Early Christians were taught how to write and they documented pagan cultural beliefs quite well (even if it was through a Christian lense)

Christians for instance wouldn't discount the old testament simply because it was written by Jews which are opposed to their messiah.

Lack of culture

>You can't take when a king converted to Christianity and assume the entire region was converted with him.
Ah the "paganism of the gaps" argument. Sorry, it's bullshit. By Germanic custom, the people converted if the king converted, see for example the aftermath of Chlodwig's conversion after the battle of Zülpich.

No, there isn't you retard. I used to be a neopagan, it's all lies.

You're conflating tribal customs with pagan tradition

>Beowulf takes place in the 5th or 6th century
>thinks Denmark was Christian at the time

KYS

>It is documented
By later and foreign sources for what little we have, yes.
>if you believe that roman and hellenic paganism was not like norse paganism
Similar. But not the same. It was Romans who were keen to find syncretism everywhere. Doesn't make it true.

>we still have a lot of archaeological findings we can draw from to tell us more about their culture
Of course. But when you look at a lot of modern Druidry, it's been created more recently than it claims.

Beowulf literally includes Christian beliefs, like Grendel being "an enemy of God" and being descended from Cain.

There is no religious canon within paganism which is what separates it from the religions of the world. Culture/customs are tied to pagan spirituality in the same way a Christian tradition such as praying the rosary is tied to the religion even if it has no roots in the biblical canon

alot if browns have ties to shamanistic tribes that were mostly eradicated by the catholic faith. It's not theat they think they are norse problem some because they are fucking retarded. Its most likely because they dont know their own.

Christianity is the worship of a fucking Jewish god a foreign religion from the middle east. genetics do not back your belief that the jews from the bible are jews or even jesus. Nothing backs up the none sense. The entire purpose of nationalism specifically white nationalism is that your roots are strongly founded into your nation by RACE. You expect people who have a higher IQ than 90 to believe that worshiping a fucking JEW A FOREIGN RELIGION is the best thing to base your countries on? fuck that and fuck you for leading white men to worship fucking kikes.
uh huh whatever you say retard you don't know jack shit.
>Similar. But not the same. It was Romans who were keen to find syncretism everywhere. Doesn't make it true.
They were extremely similar maybe some dedicated differently but they were extremely extremely similiar. Also if anyone wants to know more about paganism check out survivethejive
youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell/videos

Also come into the discord /j6Uyu5F ask questions about your ancestors gods.

Attached: 1504878960428.png (987x1149, 181K)

Have you even read Beowulf?

That's because it's an old English story written in the 700s ad. As far as I'm aware there are no Danish versions of that story.

>Proofs for surviving pagan tradition are a single youtube channel and a schizo discord
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well, enjoy living with your pipedreams, loser.

Because their pagan ancestors were probably shit tier barbarian tribals who wore pelts with no basis of cutlure in their eyes and look to envy at the more civilized kingdoms and empires of antiquity. Hence why they think they are better off now with Christianity and the various things it brought to society. Its a deep rooted insecurity.

Attached: 1511831472608.jpg (736x528, 86K)

It was written down by Christians you tard. Simply because one culture retells the story in one way doesn't mean that you can throw away the archaeological/anthropological evidence proving it is a pre-christian norse saga

Yes, until Christians do. And then they have nothing but malice and condemnation for pagans and their beliefs. Hence, the thread.

And that's why Beowulf is a Christian story. Thanks for proving my point.

see

>archaeological/anthropological evidence proving it is a pre-christian norse saga
lol

Not an argument faggot. Also the youtube channel is easy for low IQ retards such as yourself. I mean really if you can't handle watching videos then you are pretty fucking retarded.

Attached: 1498507307539.jpg (960x543, 138K)

Attached: Bohemond_I_of_Antioch_(by_Blondel).jpg (576x773, 480K)

Why?
Because they don't believe what we do
Plus neopagans on Jow Forums have done a great job of making everyone that's a Christian hates them.

Attached: 1510374112947.png (1200x450, 918K)

Your welcome.

Btw do you fear being questioned? Come to the discord instead of just shit posting maybe you'll learn something.

Attached: 1515398676155.jpg (765x510, 114K)

Shoutout to the one true God, creator of all things !

what happens to weak christkikes lol

Attached: 1492812214168.jpg (2927x1381, 2.11M)

Attached: 1507159797976.jpg (663x900, 202K)

Read "Historical Background"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf

Many parts of the story are rooted in historical fact which alludes to the story being a saga that was transmitted to the Anglo-Saxons through interaction with the Danes

>Conquers and converts almost all of Europe
This is what happens to weak larpagans lol

Attached: 1511211515650.jpg (477x619, 129K)

King of the seats would've been in Sweden. Why can't you even get your own examples correct

You think that was christianity? LMAO get fucked.

Attached: 1520220489616.jpg (960x860, 219K)

*Geats

>Culture/customs are tied to pagan spirituality
Sure, but it's bullshit to use that to claim Paganism survived in any meaningful way. There are many Indian Christians who still fall within the Brahmin and Kshatriya caste, but that doesn't make them secret Hindus. If you shift the core defining aspect of paganism from polytheism to mere custom then literally all religions become pagan

>Burger
>Shilling for thor

Attached: 1510376699371.jpg (720x720, 45K)

Attached: 1504361136286.png (268x367, 67K)

>HAIL THOR

Attached: 1522363264053.jpg (945x709, 177K)

We have a winner.

Abrahamists are resentful crabs in a bucket. Why do you think so many people are kvetching about Trump? He has reasserted that striving for greatness and having grand ambitions are nothing to be ashamed of.

Attached: 1521765649608.png (1456x1006, 1M)

Because we don't worship their indistinct semitic cult, why be a christian why not islam.both come from.same place and are as valid as each other.

This, the supremacy of semitic theology.

>shitskin
>shilling for a jew

because the jews hate non christians. christians are easy to control. pagans dont follow space jew and reject the idea of a singular god

>Your God shouldn't be 'God' it should be Odin. The son of your God shouldn't be Christ, it should be Thor
Fuck off, snownigger. Tuatha de Denaan > Odin/Tyr or Thor