You are Israel. What's your next move, Jow Forums?

Here's your status update.
>currently bombing Syria again
>Russians on same base
>missles suck and get shot down
>Iran positioning for war
>U.S. looking for way out
>"Brutal" response imminent
>global awakening to Zionism
What's your next move? How will you avoid certain death?

Attached: IMG_0728.jpg (651x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8dA55sLEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quit the nationalist bs and create the prototype of a shared jewish arab state.

or he should resign

Even him resigning won't fix anything, but it's probably the only choice to save face, if even that is possible.

zionism was always a meme, the simple fact that there are more jews living outside israel than inside is enought to end the zionist narrative, bibi is done, he will end like olmert, or even worse, i feel bad for him

Transgender diplomat. Confuses the russians.

Is there any type of proof you'd be willing to share with me regarding Zionism being only a meme?

Greater Israel.

And its happening rather sooner than later, believe me.

מוות לגויים

Attached: received_10214483909265657.jpg (800x1206, 114K)

>You are Israel. What's your next move
Nuke myself

Return the Golan Heights and re-annex the Sinai Peninsula

Continue to capitalize on your regional enemies' distraction and disorder while continuing to lobby superpower allies for beneficial treatment and policy.

Iran can't afford to start shit anymore.

Attached: 1472005569272.png (190x200, 21K)

The only correct answer

Nothing is going to happen and if it does Defender of Zion Don will rush to the aid of greatest ally.

Israel cannot be allowed to have Sinai, because then they will take the Suez. Israel was not some worthless piece of desert, it was the crossroads for all trade between Europe, Asia, India, Africa and so on. It was the ultimate in rent collection territory.

/thread

I wouldnt be so sure of that, user. Things have changed.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8dA55sLEI

Attached: 1523859116559.png (1024x576, 530K)

Kick out all arabs and therefore solving all our internal problems. After that build massive defensive structures like the Atlantic wall.

they promote it a lot but never put it fully in practice

Create interdimensional portal technology using modern technology powered by faith.

Good luck.

I find it interesting how you can be so sure?

I don't I want to get brutalised. Haven't you seen me poking the bear for decades, asking for it? Haven't you seen me steal your children and money for centuries, asking for it? Come on Europe, send those missiles Israel's way

arabs are like niggers, if they outnumber israelis the fate of the jews will be the same as the south africans

like i said before, the simple fact that there are more jews living outside israel than inside is enought to end their narrative

What's changed?

>Only if you nuke mecca, will we. Believe you

Attached: 1523931008285m.jpg (779x1024, 322K)

unfortunately this is the case

>>currently bombing Syria again
they just want to have something to brag about for the bday speech, a certain milestone, nothingburger

Everything you've seen this past week has been pinpointed to gather public support for Trump to leave Syria. Am I the only one seeing this?

>back the "North syrian democratic union" by funneling weapons to them. Use them as a puppet to pull attention for the syrian and turkish armies. while having my two big puppets wave each others dicks at each other

Pasdaran and Hezbullah will be in the Golan.Israels superiority complex will be gone and they will start a big war to regain it.
Game over.
Israel was a product of the post WWII era.The post WWII world is dying.So will Israel.

Attached: 07789417d021fba861e83e96c5459c83.jpg (600x858, 115K)

That's a short sighted way of looking at it. Israel has room to grow as long as it can keep its enemies destabilized by America. In the meantime dual citizenship diaspora Jews can pull political favors for Israel at the expense of the host country.

America might leave, but not if Israel finds itself in a shooting war. There's no way, they fucking control our media and government.

Fuck Melania while Trump watches

the reality is that well over half the population wants refugees and wants a SINGLE state solution. that's right, there are more israelis that support sharing the state of israel than partitioning it off.

the only thing that has kept this at bay is the jewish ethnostate is pretty much established in their founding documents, recognized by the UN. and also mandatory military service, with decorated military men running their country. the jewish cancer doesn't just infect other countries, it has infected their own. and you can see this clearly in tel aviv and jerusalem with rampant degeneracy, enormous sex trafficking operations, drugs galore. tel aviv is the homosexual capital of the world. it amazes me that christians would ever support israel, they are so blinded by the biblical stories they can't see that it's modern day sodom and gommorah.

>What's your next move?

restoring New Galactic Empire

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

fin

Attached: 1495117152596.jpg (632x732, 351K)

Get Kushner to take his role as the mediator and fulfill some messianic Jew prophecy about negotiating the two state solution, so arabs chimp against the west instead of Israel.

I LAUNCH NUKES AGAINST ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE FUCKING AUSTRALIANS
FUCK THIS PLANET

IT'S TIME

WORLD
WAR

>implying I'd offer help in any way
See ya. Wouldn't want to be ya.

New holocaust on the hands of the west for that guilt power

However that is not viable because the west isnt at that state and the only nations actively hunting down Jews are taught by their religion that all unbelievers are evil but that Jews are the worst so good luck guilting them

False flag ops that force the hands of nations like the gas attack is what I would do