Used to be a fat fuck with addiction to soda and ice-cream...

>used to be a fat fuck with addiction to soda and ice-cream, would sit down everyday after school and drink a coke and eat a bowl of cookies and creme
>become depressed, dramatically lose weight after high school, become relatively fit and start eating better, stop buying shit like soft drinks, ice-cream etc from shops
>eat red meats like steak and pork every day, work out five times a week at the gym, pretty masculine person
>hate soy culture and have never once drink soy milk or consumed pussy shit like tofu in my life
>childhood friend of mine turned transgender around 2013 and was obsessed with soymilk, which was enough for me to never trust it even before the soy meme
>used to go to this frozen yoghurt place at least one or two times a week for four years, the frozen yoghurt was amazing and tasted better than ice-cream
>finally ask about the yoghurt flavours, what it's made of etc
>it's dairy free. all made of fucking soy.
What the fuck do I do now Jow Forums? There's no doubt that I've consumed soy filled shit for about 400 days..and the worst bit is I actually loved it
Is there a way for my body to eventually recover from the poison or will I be fucked?

Attached: 1523863209252.jpg (888x998, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b7zWNabebxs
raypeat.com/articles/articles/three-hormones.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/progesterone-summaries.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut the fuck up your fat cunt no one cares about you

leave and never return here fatass

fuck off cunt

May as well cut your balls off yourself at this stage.

Even if it wasn’t dairy free, it was still low-fat high sugar which spikes your insulin and kills your gains anyway.

You’re a fat faggot larper. Nobody talks the way you do unless they are making shit up. The foods you listed are also highly acidic so enjoy an imbalanced pH and chronic inflammation and probably heart disease, cancer, diabetes, horrible endocrine system, adrenal fatigue and low Testosterone when you’re a little older. Faggot

Who the fuck other than a teenage girl or a middle aged man cares about their pH?

you are 100% right. vegetable oil is poison
youtu.be/b7zWNabebxs
cook your meat in tallow, lard, clarified butter or coconut oil. The only vegetable oil that's healthy is olive one, it promotes autophagy.
Soy is really great in a form of natto(a lot of vit K and unique probiotic composition), but everything else is garbage.

Dude, "acidic" food is complete meme bs. Google "human body buffer system". Your stomach juice has pH of 2 and you concern about acidity? It's all sugar, refined carbs, trans- and oxidised fats from frying vegetable oil, aldehydes from frying starch and eating simple carbs with fats(metabolic overload). Being fit is not hard but requires lurking.

I take drugs.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 105K)

Just keep working out, especially the legs. That creates testo.
And good job on shedding the weight bro

Post progress pics.
Also, if you are concerned about shit you ate before consider long term fasting, just drink salted broth, magnesium tabs and vitamins. It will clean your system and repair your cells.

Get some fuckin yeast in your system mate. Its what separates us from the yanks.

Attached: sanitarium-marmite-yeast-spread.jpg (500x500, 42K)

your a fagoot now, assume the position.

Haha what the FUCK is this shit lmao do you even vegemite lmao

Wrong. The stomach pH of 2 is contained in mucus. The acidic foods once metabolized produce acidic ash. Acidic ash pulls your pH from slightly alkaline to neutral or slightly acidic. The buffer then has to leach alkaline from healthy parts of the body and cells leading to all sorts of problems.

Obv you don’t you septic pile of shit.

yeast are useless or dangerous for you gut biome. just eat a salad with your roo steak

>acidic ash
>literaly no evidence that proves the hypothesis
fucking plebs spout dietary nonsense, no wonder obesity is on the rise, when there's so much confusion.

NO GOING BACK NOW, YOU HAVE TO CHOP OFF YER BALLS AND BECOME A SHEILA

Pleb with a biochem degree.
Do you know that food turns into stuff before you shit it out? It’s not magic.

Occasionally consuming a small amount of soy won't hurt you, if you start eating it daily then you might have a problem.

>biochem degree
>talking about acidic food
nice try

Acidic ash as in what food becomes you dipshit.

It’s not even complex biochem, it’s like 8th grader shit. Some foods create acidic wastes. Not all digestion takes place in the stomach you moronic faggots.

Attached: 46F9E42C-CC5A-4718-8A7C-7E56EE344D55.jpg (3299x2674, 3.25M)

You can eat anything you want so long as it's in moderation. There's no such thing as a bad food, just a bad diet.

You'll be fine faggot, enjoy the frogurt.

Attached: queen_noaudio.webm (1280x720, 152K)

KYS

Oh yeah dude don’t eat meat, just eat kale and get kidney stones

What is salmon, whey, and cottage cheese? Kale Doesn’t have enough oxylate in it to give you stones unless you eat a fucking ton of it daily. It tastes like shit though. Switch your greens up.

Get the fuck out of there you stupid vegan shit

I eat salmon, eggs, whey, cottage cheese, and beef. You’re a complete illiterate retard. I didn’t say never eat so and so.

>eating red meat full of animal growth hormones
>insist that plant hormone mimics are feminizing you despite this being easily refuted by a simple google scholar search

Muh facts not feels

When you post an infographic from pHreshproducts.com as evidence lol. You are an idiot. You're right, it isn't "complex biochemistry". It isn't biochemistry at all. It's not real

wow you really are one huge fucking retard

Go hunt and eat Emu's.
You'll become a national hero and look like a superhero.
No estrogen mimickers in those beasts, for sure

Oh because food disappears in your stomach?

Your shitty vegan taqqiya infograph is still bullshit pseudo-science for yoga-moms, go shove a cucumber up your ass.

In what world does insulin kill gains? It’s an anabolic hormon you dolt.

Good argument

Welp time to cut your dick off faggot.

Post workout sure. Trip to menchies for no reason and you’ll be in storage mode for the rest of the day. I’m assuming this fool isn’t watching calories

Attached: 1523936479455.jpg (600x400, 166K)

thank you

Soy isn't bad, soyboys are.

Learn the difference.

Fuck off shill

You’re so fucking lucky I missed quads right there.

>>>/fag/

Attached: 1454871970994.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>shill

Attached: 67473E57-B5F1-43B4-B81D-EFB51ACA2A71.jpg (225x225, 25K)

Actual dairy is more feminizing than soy so you're fucked either way. Commercial dairy has a shitton of progesterone in it. It is antagonistic to estrogen but it is antagonistic to testosterone too. Progesterone is invovled in many secondary female characteristics. Transgenders augment their estrogen therapy with progesterone to get fuller rounder breasts. High dairy consumption made my own gynocomastia worse. Scandinavia eats a shitton of dairy, probably one reason why we are so pussified.

Attached: 1523697227319.png (1068x736, 236K)

kek

Attached: 1512612151893.png (748x756, 168K)

>dairy free yogurt
wtf?

i hope this is a troll

bruv youll be fine unless your turning feminine your good to go soy has alot of health benefits too

Just stop eating it user.
Good work on losing weight and lifting.
Stop consuming sugary shit though, and only consume dairy from regular milk and cheese.

Attached: download (1).jpg (500x688, 85K)

So what are you implying here? Where is the pH change occuring? Let's hear it

lemons on the alkaline side nigga what

NO is not you fucking tard i drink ä liter milk ä day and eat one kilo red meat and 140gram bacon. And I am fit as fuck standing at 2.07m and 110kilo with 8pack and a fucking god like finno-aryan chin. If you don't drink milk you are not white!

You're completely fucked mate, I am sorry to say only suicide remains as an option.

you have got the gay in you now, its too late.

you shat it out already. Calm down

No one gives a shit.

Sven are you ok

You're a fucking retard, the science clearly shows that milk decreases testosterone. If your T is good despite this it would probably be even higher without the dairy.

eat more fully leaded brainfarce, cunt

Attached: five-star_self-improvement_general.jpg (846x470, 69K)

Sure you are.

Attached: 747471.png (546x320, 43K)

ITS OVER

Attached: 1478125000934.jpg (798x770, 195K)

>lemons
>limes
>more alkaline
What the fuck am I even reading

Top shitposting ya cunt. Go to bed.

>the science clearly shows that milk decreases testosterone.

brainlet-tier appeal to authority. There is enough scientific research to show proof for just about any conclusion. You do not understand endocrinology, which is why you are left with the inferior choice to gleefully believe what you read. Otherwise your own insight would prove you wrong.

Resulting alkality/acidit is based on the consequences of metabolizing the food, not the pH of the food itself. Conveniently of course, all the information about metabolization of these foods has been left out.

i drink diet coke and eat icecream too

Diet coke is what cancer patients switch to a little before they die. If you care about your health, you take the regular one

Look for a brand of frozen yogurt / ice cream called Halo. It's very low calorie, tastes great. A bit on thhe pricey side but its worth it.

>It's very low calorie

Then why eat it? I'm having a hard time eating enough calories to maintain my health (3500+ kcal) and I am 5'7 170 lbs sedentary.

youre a fucking subhuman who doesnt understand endocrinology. milk has fucking tons of progesterone, progesterone lowers testosterone, every single time this has been tested the result is the same

why dont you order som progesterone from some tranny store and start taking that you fucking subhuman retard

Real talk: the body has a miraculous ability to bounce back from nearly abuse we subject it to. Simply cut the garbage out of your diet, and any damage that may have occurred will correct itself in time. If you're taking a good supplement stack full of important things like zinc orotate, the repairs will happen that much quicker. If you're not sure what to take in that regard, ask Jow Forums.

Soy is in literally everything you buy from the supermarket in the usa, its impossible to avoid, just dont purposely overdose on it

It's not that black and white. Acontextual universal statements are bound to be wrong. Everything affects everything.

Try being above 130+ IQ.

Ok, so I guess taking estrogen supplements is not feminizing then. You're a fucking genius.

>murrican educayshun anyone?
1. Insulin is the most anabolic hormon the human body has to offer.
2. There is no such thing as food fucking with your pH. If that'd be the case you'd be dead within minutes. Stomach is pH 1 and breaks down peptides and fatty acids, while sugar is digested in the small intestine.
t. Biochem MSc

Attached: 1523719583819.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Sage

That is a mere strawman, not a demonstration that you have even comprehended my criticism. Many men benefit from progesterone. Do you think bodybuilders become more healthier when they inject testosterone? They are creating hormonal imbalance and pay the price. Avoiding milk because of progesterone without being concerned over the larger context of your unique metabolism is laughable. You are blind preaching to the blind. Unfortunately for you, I do see.

Moreover, taking estrogen supplement in itself would lead to higher absolute levels of testosterone too. Contrarian endocrinology is a subject of relevance. Balance is everything, absolute amounts are insignificant.

>Do you think bodybuilders become more healthier when they inject testosterone?
it is completely dependent on their T levels before they start and how much they inject

>taking estrogen supplement in itself would lead to higher absolute levels of testosterone too
prove it

>Many men benefit from progesterone
prove it

>it is completely dependent on their T levels before they start and how much they inject

That is part of the point I am trying to make. How can you make universal conclusions about things that are so dependent on multiple variables? It's not insightful.

>prove it

What will you consider a sufficient proof?

I cant be arsed to wait for your reply, if you are interested in reading these are somewhat relevant:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/three-hormones.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/progesterone-summaries.shtml

>tldr progesterone is a prothyroid antistress hormone necessary for both sexes

Fuck off you dumb fat piece of shit