Currently it is official US policy that if an intercontinental ballistic missile is ever fired upon Canada...

Currently it is official US policy that if an intercontinental ballistic missile is ever fired upon Canada, the US is to let it hit.

>ctvnews.ca/politics/u-s-policy-is-not-to-defend-canada-from-icbms-1.3589571

Now I know we didn't give you any $ to help build the defence shield, and I know we don't really have any nuclear enemies to worry about, but I'm asking you nicely on behalf of all leafs, if it ever comes to it, would you guys mind just intercepting the nuke and saving our country? Come on, whaddaya say?

Attached: curnurdur.png (229x220, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3665134/fallout-shelter-business-canada-north-korea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe if you had voted for a less progressive prime minister.
We held up our end of the bargain (or so we thought), all you did was vote for DUDE DOG FUCKING LMAO.

considering Canada is going to become a brown Islamic country in a few decades

the answer is no

soon

Attached: homelite-leaf-blowers-ut09526-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 35K)

B-b-but this was the alternative.

Attached: harper-india.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

Attached: 1497783281274.png (627x800, 334K)

If you're given the option of being raped by your wife's smelly Poo-in-loo boyfriend or your wife's passionate Latinx lover, wouldn't you prefer not being raped in the first place?

mfw all the leafs get blown to hell

Attached: Tuckerlaugh.jpg (366x366, 16K)

Thanks for being our meat shield

Attached: 1503644300419.gif (399x399, 29K)

maybe your country should contribute to a joint international defense coalition you e beggar

>Harper isn't based solely for being in GNR cover band

theres us policy and theres nato policy. as the us they will do nothing. but together as nato something will be done. i assume

That's because Canada is now Chinese/Indian/Pakistani/Phillipino/African colonies

Let them defend their people

>JUST a friendly reminder that Canada was 53% White in 2016, 49% White today and will be

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

lmao we can only hope

If anything nuking and annihilating Vancouver/Toronto/Montreal would be a boon to the US as it would remove a threat to the US and allow for the US to acquire Canada's natural resources

Attached: canada 53% genocide.png (922x566, 124K)

le 53% face

Attached: El Hapablino.jpg (522x452, 121K)

If Quebecians will go into hard conservatism and ethnolanguage nationalism - they will rule the whole country.

t.

Attached: le 49 tim.jpg (698x641, 90K)

why so scared leaf if your enemies kill you, you win

Attached: pepe laughs at you .jpg.png (248x189, 54K)

The future face of Canada. And it's beautiful

Attached: poo.jpg (510x546, 193K)

Looks more like UK

lmfao
make his turban lgbtq+

Holy fuck and the federal armed forces won't do shit

What we need to do is demand that our provinces create provincial militias/security forces including missile interception to provide for our defence. The federal government no longer has the capability to make even an attempt to defend our land

Its not a political issue but a technical one.
Currently, ICBM cannot be intercepted. But do not expect burgers to say something like "our anti ballistic missile systems are a lie, and pretext to position bases in other countries"
The ICBM will reach near space after a vertical climb, travel, then set on its MIRV delivery system. In a few minutes.
It will drop a mix of nukes and decoys, that cannot be distinguinshed in a number of 8 to up to more than 12.
One it happens, its done. The only thing you can do is hide underground.

The leaf will gorge itself on weed

Attached: 1506623230905.jpg (657x527, 34K)

t.

Attached: POLSKA.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

>2003-2017: Canada shits on us nonstop
>2018: Canada begs and grovels
Yeah nah get fucked you smug yard waste.

Attached: 1519659446113.gif (360x360, 3.05M)

>deports non-whites to Sweden

Attached: 1522820305720.png (636x632, 481K)

Do you happen to know when I should be hiding in this underground?

when winter comes

Attached: 1522335014638.png (263x154, 12K)

kek saved

Attached: 1509296667530.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Canada used to have nuclear bunkers but the Libs decommissioned them and tore them down for scrap

Taking out Canada would be as simple as nuking 24 Sussex and Ottawa, Leafs are too stupid to into nuclear fallout shelters

Come on Putin, they're wide open.
Just get rid of Trudoe

Yeah I know but do you know if I could just like build one or something? I don't want to die and you guys seem to have all these answers..

What if I use that galvanized steel shit and maybe build a shed?

would rather die from fallout than be helped by spergburgers

its illegal to build a nuke shelter in canada. some dude did anyways near toronto and hes locked out of it by police and hes faced a lot of legal trouble. nanny state eh

kek why is it illegal?

It's... illegal to not want to die? Really? Are you a 100% on this?

>nuke 24 Sussex and Ottawa
>90% of the country wouldn't notice

it just is, a nanny state doesnt need reasons. the point is you are a child and the state is your parent and rules are rules.

Literally because he was white. If he was a shitskin he would have gotten a government grant, a medal and a crying ovation from Trudeau.

>illegal to build a nuke shelter in canada
this is not true, whoever he's talking about was probably trying to dig a giant hole on city property or some shit

Fuck you, damn leaf.
Ask Justin Turdeau to fix your shit.

Nuke Trudeau and the world will be a far better place.
Also, we're going to continue shitting on your regardless.

Loooool
You still believe that fake paradigm??!
Serisouly check what Trudeau has done
Smae shit as the previous one and same shit as trump
It becaise of people like you a deep sheep that nothing change

canada doesnt have any enemies, and even if it were to be invaded it would be better off without these degenerate kikes destroying our country

globalnews.ca/news/3665134/fallout-shelter-business-canada-north-korea/

>Canada doesn't have any enemies
the rake will beg to differ

>Currently it is official US policy that if an intercontinental ballistic missile is ever fired upon Canada, the US is to let it hit.

IIRC there isn't official policy, but anything that would be inbound to hit Canada would be perceived as a possible threat to the US and countermeasures taken.

I'll fuck you with a rake, Alucard

hostile

Attached: 1522327801248.png (729x589, 110K)

yeah i was just about to post that. seems i was wrong. self defense is basically illegal in canada youre supposed to roll into the fetal position and call the police. so i sort of assumed. also there is a guy near toronto but he was shut down because his shelter isnt up to code so. ok.

i guess people can have nuke shelters in canada. as long as its not a hole in the ground filled with 40 buried schoolbusses

Are you talking about that bus guy?
He is a bit strange desu.

Attached: 22e749b45301bc403db87f40541abf02e6c91c237845189aca749d0ae84b0cfe.png (500x669, 64K)

If I was president, I'd intercept that missile

fuck off retard no one gives a shit about Canada

If we keep importing chinks and poos, they'll take their traditional enemies with them.

It's a meme, memeflag.

Attached: 1517455351235.jpg (803x688, 149K)

Go suck some blood, Nosferatu

You realize if we did that we'd become our own country?

and still leech off the rest of us.

You know it

Little known fact, the uranium used for the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was mined in Canada. The mine area is now a radioactive death zone and the nearby lake, the largest body of fresh water in Canada, is now undrinkable, and the contamination has caused tens of thousands of cases of cancer, and continues to do so to this day. Meanwhile Hiroshima and Nagasaki are thriving cities. lol get fucked leafs.

Trump decreased the amounts of muslims entering this country and Trudeau increased it. How are they the same?

Quebec is a shit hole drain on the rest of Canada, when you faggots were crying for separation you didn't even want real separation. You still wanted to leech off the west

My only regret is we couldn't have mined enough for a thousand nukes to hit japan.
fucking weaboo.

Metro, caves, sewers, etc.
But desu, if you live in a big city, you are in a bad situation. The best is going to rural areas.

most of the manhattan project uranium ore was from Russia, the CIA set up shill companies to buy it.

>Little known fact
because it's completely false, you dumb nip

>t. doesn't know Harper was selling us out to the chinks instead of muslims

Yep - the only information even close is about elliot lake - which happened in the 1950s.
Fucking canucks and their time-travelling ways.

The uranium used in the bombs came from Port Radium, NWT.

There is no fucking way Canada could even feasably support a population that high, atleast not in such a time period. Also fuck off were full

Only 30% of voters actually voted for Trudeau, compared to 50% of your voters who voted for Clinton. Get some perspective, dumb mutt.

Are you retarded? Trudeau et al have already come out and said they want 100M Canadians

>www.centuryinitiative.ca

>pic related

Attached: 100m canadians by 2100.png (722x1262, 849K)

You're not wrong.
But the gov't doesn't give a shit - they're on record as saying they want 100 million by 2100.
And it won't be white people.
So glad we have a nigger muslim immigration minister.

Yes, i am well aware of the politics in my country and i have heard the 100m number before. This country will fall apart if they actually try and do this though, we have already been going down the shitter for many years with the current immigration we have.
>inb4 i get a visit from the mounties for posting this

Lol there wouldn't be anything to defend

And there is no giant lake there, and it didn't become a radioactive death zone, and it never gave everyone cancer

That's a crapy leaf blower
Pic is good tier one

Attached: d24c2d7234a9483fa3a9d6ea2f899ebe.jpg (380x219, 26K)

Jokes on you, the nukes will be coming from us.
Day of the rake is soon leaf

there are barely tens of thousands of people living in NWT, if you were right literally everyone there would be dead

You're on your own buddy.

Attached: 1509143156769.jpg (842x624, 37K)

Also fun fact, i will inherit a piece of land in New Brunswick that has a shitload of uranium on it, among other natural resources

see
for pic related of the biggest fucking leafblower in Canada.

The day of the rake is upon us.

Attached: 315E8F7A-2900-49EA-8E22-1E8471BD4F4E.jpg (517x650, 92K)

You obviously don't know shit, and the meme flag proves it.

Attached: 1523766445237.gif (245x230, 920K)

my mistake, I thought that wasn't freshwater

this country has been taking it up the ass by every prime minister since lester pearson.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance Is Strength
Free Speech is Hate Speech

Attached: cuck_gets_raped.png (842x598, 82K)

It's kind of funny how our dollar was higher during the 2008 recession than it is now.

>168464652

>You are wrong.

Official U.S. policy is that the BMD system is for limited defense against attacks from rogue states like NK. It is believed that NK only has unitary warheads, when their shit works at all.

nigger your only country exsists to be a northern buffer zone in airspace, or in case alaska falls and they cross from there.

You exsistence is to take the missile and buffer till the USA gets ready ,you are Belgium my nigger except bigger

hahaha get nukked, leaf

Attached: 1523449329435.jpg (563x503, 21K)

>Allow Canada to get nuked
Sounds good.

Attached: 9734958793845.gif (1000x750, 435K)

>My wife has broken up with him and will be visiting him one last time this weekend to tell him never to contact us and not to lay a finger on me again
Holy shit kek but seriously
WHAT FUCKING TIMELINE IS THIS

>be mexico
>think you're relevant in any way, shape, or form.
Aren't you a little late to your execution party?

Attached: home-LG-york-rake-attachment-for-tractor-7-ft.jpg (500x425, 91K)

We would need to be a republic to do that. Which would be a really good change for our country.