Why do you Americans still make a big deal about weed?

Why do you Americans still make a big deal about weed?

Attached: nintchdbpict000292469779.jpg (960x640, 122K)

because gangsters are in positions of political power in the USA so keeping it illegal allows them greater profits.

weed's good

Just another way government fucks its citizens.

Attached: 3576467546745.jpg (680x573, 63K)

I don't.

Depends on the state.

It will legal in most states within a decade

Dude weed lmao

There is no powerful weed-lobby like there is for alcohol and tobacco and the tobacco lobby especially has a vested interest in making sure people keep smoking their jew-sticks thinking it makes them cool or "mellow out" so they stay complacent doing the stressy, shitty jobs, rather than sitting down with some friends after work, passinga blunt around and generally having a good time.

Not a frequent pot-user myself, only smoke bi-annually or so when my brother comes around and brings some with him, but if it was up to me and I could choose to make jew-sticks illegal and pot universally socially acceptable, I know what choice I'd make.

Like the man said a long time ago - " Reality is for people who can't handle drugs".

It's a largely pushed/media-created issue to distract from much more important shit like racial issues, it can also be used to agitate for shitty anti-white points like saying that blacks are arrested more for it than whites, etc.

I just want to point out that most joints here are rolled with tobacco.

I don't like it, but the tobacco is kind of a necessary evil. Roling with just weed is a waste.

More importantly however, there is a private prison-system lobby in the USA which has a vested interest in keeping weed illegal and treated as a hard drug because that means more people get arrested and thrown into their prisons.

That's a european thing. Americans keep their blunts pure.

Because potheads in the United States have a cult-like following that prosthelytize weed like the second coming of Jesus.

The efforts are not all wasted. They've annoyed state governments so much that they're decriminalizing possession or already made it legal.

I don't and most people in NJ don't give a fuck anymore

Ew

we don't? it's legal in like half the states

3 main reasons.
>ecomomic
Drug pushers are making a lot more since the prohibition articificially drives up costs and limits supply
>political
Politicians gain too much popularity by rallying support either for or against weed
>cultural
Weed culture is only considered cool and edgy because they have to hide from the law. Take that away from them and they're just lazy degenerates who ultimately become a burden to society

I can't stand tobacco in my joint. I hate the taste of it. I'd rather smoke pure and spend more money on it then smoke it with tobacco

The only reason stoner subculture exists in America is because it is illegal there.

Weed's been pretty much legal here for a long ass time. Lots of people smoke it, but nobody really makes a big deal about it.

Hell, I've seen cops drive by while I'm smoking a fat spliff and even they don't give a fuck.

pharma companies dont want you growing a super medicine in your backyard or closet.

>rolling joints
Only niggers smoke joints.
Portable vaporisers are the patrician's choice.

How about you smoke weed your way, and I smoke weed my way?

Okay? Okay.

Patricians have used drugs to keep the plebes distracted since ancient times, and all publicity is good publicity.

1) Promote degeneracy among the plebes.
2) Degenerate plebes can't keep a family together and become more dependent on the patricians.
3) Winning!

>pure
>wrapped in a tobacco leaf

It's currently being taxed into the black market.

WEED IS THE ULTIMATE JEW-STICK YOU BRAIN DAMAGED PIECE OF SHIT!!!

STOP SHILLING THIS MENTAL HEALTH WRECKERS TO KIDS AND YOUNG PEOPLE YOU EVIL LITTLE FUCK!

THERE'S A BIG COMMON INTEREST GROUP THAT'S ALL ABOUT NORMALIZING THEIR DRUG USAGE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD AND TRYING TO GET SHILL IT ON OTHER PEOPLE FOR MONEY, THESE SHILL WILL LITERALLY LIE TO YOUR FACE ABOUT HOW HARMFUL IT IS.

It makes you want to kill yourself

What I'm concerned about is that stoner culture will persist long after its potential legalization. Around here, people don't really care about weed, they just don't like the stoners.

Hookers and sex with 16yo girls is even a bigger issue to them.

The one thing I'm on the fence about smoking weed is the smoking part. Smoking is degenerate and fucks with your lungs, I much rather switch to using weed in edibles and tea and whatever then keep on smoking it.

You could ask the same thing about cocaine heroin or meth. Make it all illegal have a class in school that teachers effects and dangers of the various drugs and anyone who still falls for those drugs... well it's their fault and they will have to endure the consequences. Plus they don't go to jail just for basically hurting themselves...

This.

It's just a fucking plant.

Kids shouldn't smoke fucking weed. Hell anyone below 23 shouldn't smoke.

Lots of people use edibles/tea/sodas and even vapes too. Unfortunately the whole image of weed is still "smoking a doobie" with your friends like they do in old television shows they've watched growing up.

weed is for degenerates

Weed is dangerous, sure, but I don't need the nanny state to tell me not to put crack or heroine in my body. They could make all drugs legal for adult use and it wouldn't increase usage. In fact it would take a lot of the appeal away, keep it off the streets, and make it harder for kids to get their hands on it. Oh "but what kind of message does that send, government would be saying that it's ok to do drugs"
But in my country we keep weed ranked at sched 1, worst of the worst. What kind of message does THAT send, huh? And besides, tobacco is 100x more harmful to society than weed, more addictive and deadly, and it is legal so that means the government is telling you to go get addicted to sigs. Retarded.

Why should I have to pay for a degenerates mistakes

Here people buy a gram for £10.
Rolling pure is expensive hobby.