Why does everyone hate him all of a sudden? What did he do?

Why does everyone hate him all of a sudden? What did he do?

Attached: the-untold-story-of-baked-alaska-a-rapper-turned-buzzfeed-personality-turned-alt-right-troll.png (1190x595, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb-RJ7-44g8
youtube.com/watch?v=GHqd0OV15iI
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate him because i keep seeing posts about him on Jow Forums

A chick sat on his lap for 2 seconds? That’s all I could figure out of that stupid stream.

idk who that is... looks like a manlet.

is this some sort of faggot YouTube personality?

>Implying that anyone hates him now more than they did before

Attached: 1517730376680-pol.jpg (325x306, 16K)

he became a chad liberalist

Attached: chadlib.jpg (1024x416, 118K)

Baked is an honorable guy, pretty based, and he's a best selling author. People are jealous.

some writer for buzzfeed or something

He didn't know anything!!!!11 He's BASED!!! MAGA!!111

Attached: thisiswhatatrumpfagactuallylookslike.jpg (603x618, 74K)

>What did he do?
he's a fraud
>writes for buzzfeed and support BLM
>opportunities runs out jumps on MAGA train
>MAGA opportunities runs out jumps on internet bloodsports train
>IBS opportunities runs out jumps on IRL ice poseidon type streams

I think its because Andy "butthole bored by the babysitter" warski didn't have chesca Leigh or some tyranny e celeb to rag on so now has got to turn on his friend to save ibs's failing ratings and also make up for the fact he was rape butted at 16

you forgot the "alt right" train post election

He started banning alt-righties from his discord and channel.

Alt-Right see it as hypocritical since he was an "ironic" nazi up until he got maced at Charlottesville.

Yeah, but then he went full-natsoc and attended Charlottesville rally. For some reason, people are now claiming he's become an SJW faggot again, but I really don't see any evidence for it, other than that he had some annoying slut on his stream a while ago.

Weird beard phony cuck.
Hes soft
A leftist at his core, a fake a fraud.
and most of all a Jewwwwwwww

Why are women always the ultimate downfall of men?

>had an exceptional stream with a bunch of chucklefucks.
>sperged out and banned his viewers and some of his mods on youtube for saying bad words
>gets memed on for flip flopping on what he likes then doesnt like then like
>has a doxing discord
>doxing discord doxes andy warski and his entire family
>doxing discord tries to hire hackers to delete andy warski, ralph retort, and metokur off the internet

Attached: DUWH3mIWkAEDM1n.jpg (1200x1200, 67K)

Ya fuck this, I’m joining anti fa

Fuck all YouTube celebrity threads.

>goes in all fields

Here's the rundown, chumps

>Moves to LA
>Starts daily IRL streams
>Invites a leftist whore, fat mexican, homosexual, etc to be his marry band of misfits and stream characters
>repeatedly calls leftist whore his girlfriend
>does stream with her where he gets REALLY FUCKIN' PISSED when people bring up JQ and 1488
>goes on a banning frenzy
>"If you don't like my content, then leave!"
>Uses the word "toxic" to describe people asking about JQ
>Starts demodding people who tell him to chill out

FALLOUT

>Mr. Metokur blows him the fuck out
>Whore admits to having a boyfriend ("I never said she was my girlfriend! It was a joke!")

>more people try to talk to him in order to let him explain
>RATS ONE OUT FOR BEING A METH USER
>HE FUCKING PROVIDED THE METH
>"You had a meth dealer on speed dial"

>Internetbloodfags remove him from their site
>He FUCKING TRIES TO HIRE A HACKER TO DOX THEM

MEANWHILE
>banned from twitter
>youtube subscribers are hemorrhaging after he told them to fuck off

idk? if this is the case, why do you faggots shit on MGTOW?

Attached: 1523406409842.jpg (900x890, 205K)

Who /teamsamaria/ here?

Where's the evidence he's doxing people? I don't necessarily doubt it, I just haven't seen anything to back the claim except rumors.

>everyone
A handful of paid divide and conquer shills hardly counts as "everyone".

Saging a slide thread.

I was talking about that fat mexican who was always in the background, never talked, and was moving shit around 90% of the time

I thought Samaria was paki

Lol he's going to jail

Jesus, that shit is devastating.

>Where's the evidence he's doxing people?
his discord where his mods are doxing andy's family and he's commenting on the shit they're posting and not trying to stop it.

Baked really made a book claiming credit for Jow Forums ? He should be castrasted.

What a piece of utter shit

>Paid divide and conquer shills

That's a good one Gaped Alaska

leaked audio of baked talking to his mods

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb-RJ7-44g8

I hate camwhore cancer and the FUCKING FAGGOTS who post about them on Jow Forums.

Fuck all that. The dude literally uses this board to make money. Period.

I piss on his “career”

>RATS ONE OUT FOR BEING A METH USER
Was coke, Baked was the Meth user

From by brief research it seems he's a self serving greedy degenerate who's trying to use the meme wars to become an eceleb and get some patreon shekels

I never liked him. Then again I'm not 16 and don't worship e-celeb shysters and form my opinions around what they tell me to think.

He has an annoying cringy "dude weed xD" name.

If you follow camwhores in general you should kill yourself.

Right. Either way, fucking degenerate bunch of fucks. Everyone involved with IBS should be ashamed of themselves

Got famous doing edgy 1488 white power memes then turned on his audience for being to toxic with the edgy 1488 white power memes.

Every time I see this faggot on Jow Forums I get angry. Stop posting his fucking mug everywhere. If you're wondering "literally who", he's one of the most toxic E-celeb "based magapedes" on Youtube. And that's saying a lot.
Baked Alaska or
>Kiked Alaska
>Fagged Alaska
>Bad Alaska
>Blacked Alaska
>Buzzfeed Alaska
>Jewed Alaska
>Retarded Alaska
>Fucked Alaska
etc, etc

Enjoy the shitshow. We're currently waiting on his upcoming an hero stream

Attached: 1501478369195.jpg (540x696, 88K)

>suddenly
lel no

Because metokur told them to.

THESE people ( Shareblue and /leftpol/) hate his and are trying to force the narrative that Jow Forums hates him.
When in fact if it wasn't for these shill retards trying to get Jow Forums to hate these conservative "e-celebs" I would not know about 99% of them

it will pass if he keeps his head and stays the course

i don't really like him but he does good work bringing dissident ideas to large groups of people, so he's a net positive

how is a meth-head, buzzfeed writer a conservative?

because he is not a nazi and everyone who is not a nazi is a jew

>doesnt mention loki
this needs an update desu

When asked a moral question from Baked, was it morally wrong to "doxx" Chad on twitter, Jim chooses to deflect and not answer the question and, instead, flips the question onto Baked. I'm surprised JF didn't call Jim out on this. It was very important I feel. Jim claims to "not care about morality," yet constantly makes moral judgments on people by covering peoples' immoral actions in their own videos as well as shitting on Sargon for doxxing Coach Red Pill and shitting on Vee for defending Sargon. Jim is also upset Baked doesn't know the life story of all of his friends. (Baked being unaware of Chad's past arrest for dealing meth.) While there is hypocrisy on Baked and Jim's positions, Jim's "i'm only here for the lulz" facade is getting quite tiresome. Jim needs to stop acting above it all and too cool for school with their sarcastic evasions. "I am not friends with any of you even thought we have a lot of fun together and I've been on your streams dozens of times."

Zoom set him up by making him think he was getting in contact with weev. Is sending the meta data to Andy Warskis lawyer. Baked told Zoom that he was trying to, "get rid of people," when he thought he was talking to weev.

I have no idea who/what the fuck you guys are talking about. Stop using lazy acronyms and nicknames so I can get the quick run down.

Here you go op

Attached: image.jpg (474x458, 33K)

Looks like a homeless guy who needs a shower.

He did two good streams then his channel start going down hill, people did try to help him, but it all turn in to e-celeb drama.

t. betalaska

>when you’re baked cuck and you get found out online and respond with buttblasted marketer speak, right here on these very chins

Attached: 9B1F4010-DF75-45F3-A6C1-20B9A8C21F33.jpg (1125x1541, 1.32M)

It's not "morally wrong" for Jim to "dox" these assholes because they put all their information out there, it's all publicly available. It's not a dick move because Jim isn't using his power as an e-celeb to gather info that any dick head troll on the internet couldn't have gathered. I don't understand what's confusing about this.

...with Milo.

Attached: 1523936669493.png (524x524, 611K)

for that to be true you must ignore Jim and Andy being upset at Laura Loomer for posting the name of Mike Enoch's mother that was publicly available on Facebook.

both of them said it was doxxing.

>conservative e-celeb

lives in LA
wrote for buzzfeed
roommate is a nigger
friends are disgusting spics
manager is a kike

he tname and photograph*

I only know him from a few clips posted by Kronos, but when I saw the Baked vs. Metokur clips and baked is now in LA and has this retarded "posse" of two roasties, a wigger and some subspecies of Amerimutt with a fucking selfie stick, I don't know how you can call that anything but a sellout.

honestly people baked is the exact type of faggot me and my people hate. it inspires me to see you all bash the typical fraudulent poser la transplant so hard. it angers us when you ascribe “la” to people like him. he isn’t us. that blonde whore is totally la, pic related. i guarantee i could bang her out tonight. she makes me hate la. but she makes me love this place because it swallows up and spits out poser fraud idiots like baked cuck. please leave la baked cuck. you aren’t welcome.

Attached: CF39F449-989F-48F2-9342-6D4A0FB1CDFA.jpg (740x416, 259K)

No, what Jim needs to do is to disengage. You make some valid points if you take him to be some arbiter of morality, but that’s never been the point of what he does.

The problem is that the same logic could apply to Sargon and CRP, he was just acting as a middleman. Personally I don’t give a shit about hypocrisy but there it is.

I guess the moral of the story is not to try and date a liberal Mexican chick in CA

>Whore admits to having a boyfriend ("I never said she was my girlfriend! It was a joke!")

Baked is a thirsty fagit with no real intelligence or thoughtful insight, the whore is a literal 10 in AK and her personality flaws match up with 90% of thots in this state. Baked is smitten with thirst because an alaskan 10 is giving him attention but he doesn't realize Der'Thot is a califorinian 5.5. If the brainlet had any game he could smash and grab cali 7's, a new one each week.

t. guy from AK with no looks but smash pussy like mosquitoes in any state.

Attached: 1523554598543.jpg (979x920, 91K)

Baked is an okay guy. He made the mistake of participating in that gay ass "Internet Blood Sports" thing, thinking it would be a good way to increase his viewership. His opinions are rather moderate, and he made the mistake of mouthing off to people voicing extreme opinions, but he really fucked up when he attacked the audience, telling them to unsubscribe, etc. He took the fight to the viewers.

I had more tolerance for gatekeepers back in 2016, but even by those standards Baked is a money grabbing whore with eyes bigger than his stomach. He'll latch onto whatever he can to line his pockets. Jim had it spot on, he should have been a twitch game streamer. At least that is neutral enough to branch out into "irl streaming" or other gay shit like that.
It's actually pretty funny how he's trying to pull Soygon's playbook and claim "i was just shitposting bro".

What's your secret?

Deepest lore: Chad/Dielawn is his girlfriend

>making fun of pol will surely gain pols support

that is wrong seeing as how they go over people's immoral actions and passed moral judgements on them in said videos. recently they lashed out at that one "virtuous pedophile."

Who is pol?

he’s been in la posing since like 2015, managing milos tiny shit stained jew cock and making shitty tekno maga country raps. pic related, of course.

Attached: 8115EBE1-6213-4A6D-9325-C67DFE68FBF8.jpg (1125x1060, 159K)

Wait, is BA actually gay? Or is he just a faggot

Can someone explain to me how posting an Amazon link to a book that Chad's dad wrote is doxing?

I think Jim was simply criticizing her on that because going after someone's family is a cunt thing to do, not because she broke some sacred doxxing rule of internet warfare.

someone post that broad's tits plox

>pol
Return, please.

Attached: 1508230873621.png (498x441, 292K)

Basically Baked Alaska was revealed as a disgusting kike without any sort of moral code whatsoever.

Bake was literally trying to become a content creator without any kind of good content.
Andy and JF at least make a good product with really good content.
Kumite is comfy.
Metakour is funny.
Nick Fuentes makes really good content.
Also Styx.

What can Baked Alaska bring to the table?
Nothing. He is not even funny.

the cali roastie also posts vids/audios of herself wanting guys to cum on her face joi style

>book
this is the dox cucked alaska is unironically crying about? top fucking kek

Manufactured Consent. Thots are thirsty and expect their quench to be thirsty too. Treat them as if they are foolish children, like they are, without the egotistical overtones. Thots only see value in their pussy and want to buy acceptance and respect with their only currency. Learn to manufacture consent and you can bed almost anything, just don't expect to find a lady to settle down with and start a family because that's a different set of skills all together.
Feels bad man

Attached: helper realise.jpg (873x666, 54K)

>Baked is a thirsty fagit with no real intelligence or thoughtful insight
so are andy and jf

>Newports
wew lad even after the blatant faggotry in that photo they had to smoke nigger brand fags too

Oh wow yeah someone dislikes pedophilia, is that really the bar you’re setting for moral virtue?

At the end of the day trading in dox is a weapon that people want to use against the “bad guys” and hate when it’s used against people they like.

I don't care about any of this shit because following internet celebrities is for people who don't have enough going on for themselves, but this song is pretty catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHqd0OV15iI

Just rape em

That's why I called her a whore

>all of a sudden
Yeah, everybody loved Blacked Alaska before. Definitely.

Attached: Da25QkKVAAAHG4I.jpg large.jpg (1389x869, 119K)

He posted an Amazon link. That autist Chad faggots dad wrote a whole book about how autistic his son is, sharing the link and having a laugh about it isn't doxxing retard.

Oh no, it’s retarded

jej, no. Rape is for cowards. Get the thots to rape you.
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s

Fucking nu/pol/

Attached: study help temp.png (657x527, 91K)

>a moral question
Jim is a moral nihilist. The Sweetie Squad denies your moral axioms.

Chad's info was already out there somehow. Now people know their dad and I think some dirt was dugged up on him in the process.

how is posting the name and picture of Mike Enoch's mom doxxing? (Jim and Andy were upset with Laura Loomer over this.)

that was not the only time jim passed moral judgements on people. Again. I'm not upset at jim passing moral judgement. I'm upset they pretend to not care for them when that's clearly not true.

fuck off BA you piece of shit

>I'm Alt-Right goys!
>BUT DON'T QUESTION JEWS OR SAY 1488 OR BAD MOUTH ISRAEL

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-04-17+at+10.44.11+AM.png (1444x866, 1.19M)

if exposing a father's name and book to your thousands of twitter folloers isn't doxxing then neither is what they were upset at laura loomer for. (posting the name and picture of mike enoch's mother.)

jim is not a moral nihilist that's just a facade.

Some behind the scenes person like weev or Apedre Niglin decided he needed to be purged so they astroturfed some gossip about him or something. Just typical e-celeb bullshit with a dash of fed shit stirring.

These idiots don't know what doxing means.