We need more incidents like this

We need more incidents like this.

>explicitly stated that his main goal throughout college was not academic or even athletic, but sexual: to get white women to sleep with brown men

This is what will redpill the masses. This needs more media attention.

articles.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/04/violent_misogynistic_speech_ta.amp

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-090849.png (1080x1920, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2018/04/17/goutham-sundaram-removed-university-portland-tennis-misogynistic-violent-speech/523038002
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Self bump. How is this possibly sliding?

Bump again. White women take the brown cock while Jow Forums sleeps.

>article from may 2014

I don't know (((fellow white person)))
The go-guys should love It! Lmfao#hypeAF

Attached: 1523612521039.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

Hilarious

Shit, my bad. I didn't catch that.

>Updated onApr 16, 2018

that poo is certainly an autist

unv.is/usatoday.com/story/sports/college/2018/04/17/goutham-sundaram-removed-university-portland-tennis-misogynistic-violent-speech/523038002

That's just the pictures date, not the article. Check the link to the article they're using for reference, it was written on the 16th of this month.

Actually, upon further examination, the article is from yesterday. The photo is from 2014.

>from yesterday
It's cooooooming!

Attached: MV5BNzg4YzIzMDEtMmJmZC00YjdiLWJhYTctNTQ5MDM5OTRjM2ZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMyODI5NzY@._V1_[1].jpg (854x480, 77K)

i didn't see anything violent or misogynist?

White people need to get over themselves. nobody fucking cares. It's sad to know my ancestors died due to this faggot ass self-talk you do to each other wanting to hurt others for retarded ass reasons because you can't romance anyone who doesn't look like your mom and sister.

You all deserve to be raped into extinction.

I feel like this deserves some memes at the very least

Attached: 0.jpg (174x174, 7K)

Attached: icon-190267682422788096-40.jpg (300x300, 14K)

You don't deserve any of the white guilt that's kept you from extinction.

The white masses will gather and slaughter you like the worthless shitskin that you are.

Shitskin hatred intensifies

Attached: IMG_1242.jpg (250x250, 35K)

white women are the most likely to cheat/cuck out of spite and boredom.

This type of shit makes my blood boil.

Attached: wojak-manicc.png (512x510, 204K)

dude your king is a crossdresser and half of your gdp comes from your women renting out their private parts

Sorry to tell you this but i'm traveling around the world sowing anti-white sentiment and redpilling locals in the countries you like to exploit.

I fucking hate all of you and want you all to die.

Go back to europe white piggu

Small dicked slant eyed yellow cuck. Subhuman bastard made to exploit like cattle. You will die together with the kikes.

When Sundaram said "Gandhi didn’t fast for twenty days so that I could get to America and not sleep with white women," many people began to leave.

Rowing coach Pasha Spencer and assistant athletic director of compliance and student services Ryan McAlvey finally approached the stage from the back of the room. Not long after, Sundaram walked off, according to Sanchez.

Men's basketball coach and former Portland Trail Blazers star Terry Porter and some of his players walked out, along with Spencer and McAlvey.

When men's tennis coach Aaron Gross later took the stage, he told Sundaram he loved him but his views didn't reflect those of the team.

Instead, Sundaram regaled the audience that included the school president, athletic director, coaches and players with a speech filled with remarks about his lack of sexual conquests, his right to sex and how his entire time at Portland was really about getting white women to sleep with brown men, according to an op-ed piece in the school newspaper[3] The Beacon[4].

Olivia Sanchez, the news and managing editor of The Beaconand a three-year rower, walked out of the banquet, along with several others.

She wrotethat Sundaram introduced himself[5] and said he was going to "make the stage (his) locker room."

He said his teammates engaged in more sexual intercourse than he and continued to draw a parallel between that and being white. "Go brown and turn your frown upside down," Sundaram said often, according to Sanchez.

Kek.

Attached: thai-crown-prince-2-0.jpg (564x670, 64K)

Bump for poo with no social skills

>no transcript of speech

So, what's the point of this then? He could have said literally anything and we'd never know. Reading someone else's butthurt opinion about an event is not sufficient.

>literally "I play tennis for show vegana"

Attached: sick.png (1280x720, 302K)

Why? It's hilarious.

There are direct quotes in the article. It isn't just an opinion piece.

You aren't doing shit, entrepeneur.

based brown man

Attached: 1521605728056.jpg (1280x1920, 381K)

Whites could have genocided all the other people's of the world with ease.

Your existance is literally thanks to our overall better nature.
We proved ourselves vastly superior long ago and chose to squander our advantage out of pity for you pathetic shits.
Now we pay the price for our sympathy for beasts.

QRD:
>Pooinloo man who play tennis real good gets on stage to accept award
>He looks at the crowd with a gleeful expression and opens his mouth
>"Open bob show vagene babbe"

Are you scared now? My hatred for you all is stronger than any of you soy bois can imagine. You will be erased in my lifetime.

I highly doubt this claim, look at you now. You can barely handle a single nigger on the street yourselves.

You and this guy's army?

Attached: king-of-thailand-the-life-of-maha-vajiralongkorn-806167.jpg (590x350, 37K)

>now
>he said long ago
this is why you're a nigger.

It's fucking disgusting m8. What is funny about it?

There are much greater and potent weapons than an army.

White man trying to use semantics to cover his butthurt. PSA you're a huge faggot and nobody likes you.

pol never sleeps

I bet if he was black, it would be ok.

Pajeets must be pissed. You're treated the same as blacks but no liberals take pity on you.