>This Week @State 4/14/18
youtu.be/9GShzp3YMHE
>Pres Trump declares war on /sg/ 4/13/18
youtu.be/n0pMQHNjtxc
>Pentagon Press Brief on Syria attack 4/13/18
youtu.be/B8KGzIte7j0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1509891259406m.jpg (1024x766, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/articles/will-gorsuch-join-the-bandwagon-for-judicial-amnesty/
archive.is/sIj0r
scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/south-dakota-v-wayfair-inc/
archive.fo/5s2GP
scotusblog.com/2018/04/argument-preview-justices-to-reconsider-sales-tax-collection-in-internet-era/
archive.fo/Oa0m1
listen.sdpb.org/post/preview-south-dakota-sales-tax-appeal
archive.fo/R2Vlr
oyez.org/cases/1991/91-194
edition.cnn.com/2018/04/17/politics/supreme-court-federal-law-deportation-immigrants/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit /sg/. GF found out I donated to Assad campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me an infidel and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 6
I am 27

She has been pretty shariah lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to jihad and her biological clock. She's not my first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in ISIS and al qaeda. Only when I started hitting elementary schools was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck Jow Forums they give shit advice every time.

Attached: jihadipepe.png (500x486, 100K)

First for shad

Attached: af2e67f1b8ae2f43711fd5eb64eb814b.jpg (900x1968, 629K)

>She is 6
Lost

Its just not the same without Pastaleaf posting it.

Trump and Bolton are allegedly working on a plan in Syria that is very similar to what the Security Studies group has proposed.

Essentially the idea would be to gradually get American troops out of Syria while transferring responsibilities to other groups and allies in the region. A way to get America out while not leaving a vacuum for Iran to fill. Allies like the Saudi Arabia and Egypt would play a critical role here, as would other merc type groups in the region since they all do not want to see Iran seize this opportunity. Trump absolutely wants to get American troops out but wants to do so in a way that is smart for our allies in the region.

Checked and thanks for baking

Attached: 1516549699761.jpg (1280x853, 162K)

Commiefornia is scared

Attached: 12342187369123.png (700x408, 97K)

Awoovement!

Attached: goofy happy cheerleader awoo.png (1668x1800, 2.09M)

>MFW True Conservative Gorsuch ends up being even worse than Roberts
You didn't think the Congress would actually allow another Scalia, did you/ptg/?

Gorsuch is now publicly grovelling to illegal immigrants. Game over. Open borders is the new way of life. The fantasy was fun while it lasted.

Attached: O-JOHN-DEAN-MITCH-MCCONNELL-facebook.jpg (1536x1055, 244K)

good

Why so slow?

Attached: 0B832C4D-A1E5-416E-A999-AABE1CE67058.jpg (554x477, 260K)

this is exactly how it should be done, this is how you solve the middle east, you force it to deal with itself, and 'itself' likes you enough to not just build a nuclear-armed caliphate aimed at europe.

Another one out out

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-074441.jpg (1063x646, 263K)

You laugh you lose

Attached: tumblr_ouqazqrnbT1w0y4ivo3_400.gif (297x341, 1.01M)

The spineless RINO faggots will allow this to be bogged down in Court and the census will count illegals. Cap this.

they have to keep their illegal votes secret

It will affect Republican Texas just as much

It's 10am on a weekday

Attached: maga wageslave.png (900x900, 362K)

The courts aren’t moving his lawsuit stops nothing and non citizens are already counted.

>Watching Schindler's List in the kinoplex
>its the scene where the one armed man gets shot in the streets
>yell "THAT GOTTA HURT!"
>crow erupts in a cacophony of laughter
>I get out of my seat and bow for my audience
>people begin whistling and clapping for me
>I go to the walking paths and begin goose stepping and heiling
>more and more begin to clap for me others join in on the heiling
>an awkward hasidic jew in the front row slumps down
>I point to him and say "YOUR NEXT BERG!"
>manager comes to see what the commotion is and throws the jew out of the kinoplex

Attached: 1523135022326.jpg (840x544, 62K)

aw man, i loved harvey dent

What variant of the Moore formula did they employ this time?

Im on my way to A goat auction
What are some good goat names?

Attached: You know i had to do it to em.png (512x512, 93K)

MAGA

Attached: 1501803720071.gif (720x508, 3.21M)

Considering Gorsuch's positive stance on the great value of illegal immigration, this lawsuit will probably be upheld in SC. We need compassionate (for illegals, not rural retards) conservatism.

Thats better.

Attached: 5C2D5AFC-47B0-4C46-8669-231DFF88A561.jpg (709x550, 220K)

Attached: 1519072329082.jpg (640x480, 39K)

When is Moonbeam going to be arrested already?

Attached: 123521739123.png (720x960, 439K)

The state of Democrats- "our cities should get more representatives because we have lots of non-citizens"

Attached: 1523574356862.png (403x448, 113K)

Nice one pastaleaf

conservativereview.com/articles/will-gorsuch-join-the-bandwagon-for-judicial-amnesty/

Here is the write-up by DH.

This is about last night's oral arguments in a case.

>In a lengthy back-and-forth during oral arguments, Gorsuch kept expressing skepticism at Deputy Solicitor General Edwin Kneedler’s argument that the DOJ has broad authority to interpret a crime of violence. He asked how the court would know if the crime likely involves violence. “I would probably want to have statistics and evidentiary hearings and hear experts on that question,” Gorsuch said. “And that sounds to me a lot like what a legislative committee might do.” He snapped at the solicitor general, asserting, “You’re not asking the executive to define these crimes, you’re asking us to.”

>This is simply astounding. Gorsuch is suggesting that the default position is that a criminal alien gets to stay in the country unless the court can determine beyond a shadow of a doubt that the crime is included in statute and that the statute is not “unconstitutionally vague.” He is suggesting that asking the Supreme Court to overturn the activist Ninth Circuit is somehow an act of legislative intervention.

>What was most concerning is that Gorsuch conflated deportation with imprisonment — lumping them both together as deprivation of liberty and property. He spoke of a hypothetical person sitting in prison for six months who “wouldn’t trade places in the world for someone who is deported” and that the Constitution doesn’t draw a line between regular criminal cases and deportation with regards to the Fifth Amendment.

Attached: file.png (1143x1414, 826K)

I know they're being counted. The point is if these faggots can slow it down so they're counted in 2020 as well despite Trump's change.

>This ignores an uninterrupted stream of settled case law stating that deportation of aliens is not a punishment similar to domestic criminal punishments that require greater due process, because it is inherent in national sovereignty. I have previously chronicled a list of case law stating that outside of a procedural due process opportunity to present their cases to an administration official, aliens have no right of judicial review to block deportations; most certainly not to invalidate statutes.

>Justice Robert Jackson, the great champion of due process and the dissenter in the Korematsu case, said that “due process does not invest any alien with a right to enter the United States, nor confer on those admitted the right to remain against the national will” (Shaughnessy v. Mezei, (1953). Scalia wrote in Zadvydas v. Davis that Mezei was still the precedent and that he found “no constitutional impediment to the discretion Congress gave to the Attorney General,” even for the purpose of detaining a criminal alien in the process of deporting him.

>Kneedler properly summed up the argument as follows: “[I]mmigration removal is not a punishment for past conduct. It operates prospectively on the basis of the application of standards adopted by Congress under which an alien is regarded as no longer conducive to the — to welfare.”

>Therefore, it’s not the job of the federal judiciary to second-guess immigration statutes or executive authority acting on the power of a statute. Let Congress deal with it if they decide the law is “vague.” But as it relates to immigration power, it’s not vague. It’s a broad license to protect America from undesirable immigrants, much like the ban on immigrants who’ve committed crimes of “moral turpitude,” as Justice Alito observed during the exchange.

>Also fuck Jow Forums they give shit advice every time.

Ain't that the truth?

Attached: 1523021749657.jpg (200x178, 12K)

All that complaining Trump and the right did about Obama playing golf. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Attached: 034758738945.jpg (2560x1841, 1.12M)

Attached: Laughing_cat.jpg (1120x600, 255K)

There is a problem because it's not in the constitution that the government can do that

All the seats with Republicans in TX have very low Non Citizen populations. This is the highest one

Attached: FA714B61-54DA-4209-A962-9825802D0FEF.jpg (640x549, 152K)

move to Stockholm, Sweden

Ah yes, all of those illegal immigrants in Texas that are voting Republican. How could I forget about that?!

AWOO

Attached: 1516525649379.png (900x900, 753K)

Yet, once again, today the court is hearing a case, Jennings v. Rodriguez, where the Ninth Circuit has granted illegal aliens a right to bond hearings, even though they are the consummate flight risk. It never ends. Immigration and national sovereignty was the one issue that survived even the onslaught of the Warren Court. Not any more. The courts are now doing to immigration what they did to abortion and marriage. It would be a darn shame for Gorsuch to be the final nail in that coffin.

>Gorsuch is suggesting that the default position is that a criminal alien
nothing quoted even mentioned illegals... i am skeptical that this article might be trying to paint gorsuch in a certain light.

Try posting the Stockton pasta in handegg game threads in a few months. Guaranteed (You)s

Fucking disgusting. Is there no one in muttland who isn't cucked on immigration?

It changes the total number of seats, not the district lines.

Do you people have any idea how any of this works?

Can someone tell me why everyone is saying we're on the brink of ww3?

Also when Wall is being built?

I've checked out of politics for awhile now because it was really making me crazy

Attached: 1523217684278.jpg (680x680, 32K)

see

What sort of breakfast do they have in Sweden?

DH is nearly 'forced physical removal' tier immigration autist

the whole point is to get some liberal judge to file an injunction until the SC has to see it. Which will be after the next census.

Black cocks

>Saudi troops
holy shit this is gonna be a rape by SAA/Iran. Saudis are easily the most fucking incompetent military in the Middle East.

On /sp/?

I will start visiting it more during the World Cup

Attached: 1523133900787.jpg (222x216, 9K)

Likely due to the redistricting, but this guy is a cuckservative anyway.

He ruled that illegal aliens don't have the right to habeus corpus.

Just had a Swedish breakfast, lads. The black cocks were delicious.

Reminder that W. Kristol called Gorsuch "a tremendous pick".

My redemption arc from the last attempt is complete.

Don't phonepost new threads folks. Just don't.

scare tactic to drive up viewership. "relations with russia are at a new low" "worse than the cold war" there's nothing to go to war about. if people understood how war happens then they'd know this too.

Isn't that good?

(((ECHOECHOECHO)))

Explain this new shill line.

>We're talking about Seema Verma, who as administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services also is effectively the administrator of the Affordable Care Act. In the Trump administration, that has made her the point person for the Trump campaign to dismantle the act, preferably behind the scenes.

Verma is a health consultant who had worked with Republican Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels and his successor, Mike Pence, to fashion a healthcare program for low-income Hoosiers that was distinguished by its high deductibles and lock-out periods for enrollees who fell behind on their contributions to the plan. Verma labeled that punitive provision "a strong personal responsibility mechanism."

>archive.is/sIj0r

Attached: 12327638213.png (700x917, 404K)

>mfw cuckservative congress played Trump hard
Well, there goes one of the only victories we thought we had. Gorsuch is supposed to be the most right-wing SC judge but he is siding with "muh illegal immigrants aren't criminals unless they get caught raping and killing a woman" argument. This beyond cuckservativism and in flat out communist leftist territory. Sad.

Stick a fork in our movement. Illegal immigrants ARE the new America and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Attached: 09b101527008933a499031cc717011a6.jpg (499x750, 39K)

You just got called out Finn Jew.

Actually it goes without saying that it gives guaranteed (You)s. What you might try is using a subtle version of the rural and suburban retards meme when its a game between, say, Baltipoor and a rural state. Muh culture, muh safety!

Attached: 13C77422-4D57-435F-A29B-071A5529223F.jpg (470x595, 234K)

See this post you blowhard. What is funny is your probably a boomer

lets calm down a bit its just questioning
he hasnt made any statements
sure it seems bad but it aint anything for sure yet

You're retarded

is gorsuch even talking about illegal immigration here? it looks like the author is connecting two things that aren't at all related, and i have pretty good reading comprehension.

You make people look bad just reference this post

Hey here's some news you can read between shitppsting, and it involves my state! My state's attorney general is going before the US Supreme Court this morning to fight for (FOR) online sales tax for some reason! (My archive links are kill or something?)

scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/south-dakota-v-wayfair-inc/
archive.fo/5s2GP

scotusblog.com/2018/04/argument-preview-justices-to-reconsider-sales-tax-collection-in-internet-era/
archive.fo/Oa0m1

listen.sdpb.org/post/preview-south-dakota-sales-tax-appeal
archive.fo/R2Vlr

>The Supreme Court just handed the Trump administration a loss on immigration — and Gorsuch was the tiebreaking vote
>The case the high court ruled in involves James Dimaya, a native of the Philippines who came to the United States legally as a 13-year-old in 1992. After he pleaded no contest to two charges of burglary in California, the government began deportation proceedings against him. The government argued among other things that he could be removed from the country because his convictions qualified as crimes of violence that allowed his removal under immigration law.

>The case was initially argued in January of 2017 by a court that was short a member because the late Justice Antonin Scalia's seat had not yet been filled. An eight member court didn't decide the issue, presumably because the justices were deadlocked 4-4. After Justice Neil Gorsuch joined the court, the justices heard the case re-argued. Gorsuch joined the court's more liberal justices in finding the clause too vague.

>The case is Sessions v. Dimaya, 15-1498.

Gorsuch is saying that illegal immigrants aren't criminals and they have rights. They good bois who dindu nuffin. He is saying that illegal immigrants should get muh due process the same as if they were citizens.

Nothing explicitly says illegal alien.

Is Twitter still ded?

Attached: 1516569833367.jpg (240x232, 5K)

I played myself. Days without falling for jewish tricks: 0

The answer is to print the forms for 2020 now and ignore that liberal judge

>South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley is going before the United States Supreme Court on Tuesday, April 17, to argue in favor of online sales tax collection and remittance. The case is titledSouth Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc.

>The state passed a law in 2016 requiring out-of-state vendors to collect taxes on sales to South Dakota customers. But South Dakota's law was deemed unconstitutional by state courts, based on a 1992 U.S. Supreme Court opinion inQuill Corporation v. North Dakota.

>The Quill opinion holds that Congress is the only entity constitutionally empowered to regulate commerce among the states. Absent congressional action, states can't impose tax collection duties on other states.

>Now South Dakota is asking the high court to reconsider its Quill decision.

>SDPB's Victoria Wicks has followed this case since it was argued before the South Dakota Supreme Court last August.

>To read Mark Walsh's Scotusblog argument preview, click on this link:

>scotusblog.com/2018/04/argument-preview-justices-to-reconsider-sales-tax-collection-in-internet-era/

>Oral argument audio and transcript, as well as the opinion inQuill Corporation v. North Dakotacan be found here:

>oyez.org/cases/1991/91-194

I'm actually a >1 post by this id -guy but now you made me break my doctrine so fuck you.

Me. The Naturalization Act of 1790 had it right and our immigration laws should be similar to that.

Attached: 1480262615739.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Fucking LOL

This is what I’ve been saying amongst my friends... I think a big thing occurring that we’re not seeing is his family is detoriating and his marriage to Melina is likely to end in divorce mid-term with all the sexual stuff that is getting unraveled.

If she leaves him, America would support her because she doesn’t have a bad reputation and she’ll take Baron with her. Trumps sons and daughters are already tanking from his stint as president and he may very well commit suicide if he’s not really about this lifestyle.

Attached: 1523269894247.jpg (645x970, 456K)

>Is Twitter still died?
no it seems to be back

>Gorsuch is saying that illegal immigrants aren't criminals and they have rights.
you're just interpreting something completely unrelated to mean something else...

No he isn’t
The guy was a US citizen and this case doesn’t explicitly mention illegals. Boomer

He has been spamming this backpill nonsense multiple times

PA has been redistricted. Before 14/18 seats leaned R, today it's like 10/18. However because of this the Republicans in Maryland will likely win a similar case and gain 1-2 seats there.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Prolly time to go a little bullish just broke through a floor

Attached: 2018-04-17-TOS_CHARTS.png (1357x749, 65K)

Not you your post is actually helpful. This isn’t an illegal immigration case.

CONSERVATIVES REJOICE

BIG WIN TODAY

Attached: file.png (1208x466, 76K)

>narraitive is changing
well they are desperate as fuck

Attached: 1518745700954.png (381x384, 208K)

(CNN)The Supreme Court on Tuesday invalidated a provision of federal law that requires the mandatory deportation of immigrants who have been convicted of some crimes, holding that the law is unconstitutionally vague.
The case, Sessions v. Dimaya, had been closely watched to see if the justices would reveal how they will consider the Trump administration's overall push to both limit immigration and increase deportations.
As expected after the oral argument, Justice Neil Gorsuch joined with the more liberal justices for the first time since joining the court to produce a 5-4 majority invalidating the federal statute. In doing so, Gorsuch was continuing the jurisprudence of Justice Antonin Scalia, who also sided with liberals when it came to the vagueness of statutes used to convict criminal defendants.

Only eight justices heard the case last term after Scalia's death, and in late June, the court announced it would re-hear arguments this term, presumably so that Gorsuch could break some kind of a tie.

The court held that the convictions qualified for an "aggravated felony" under the Immigration and Nationality Act, which authorizes removal of non-citizens who have been convicted of some violent crimes and defines aggravated felony to include "crimes of violence."
Lawyers for Dimaya appealed the removal arguing that it was unconstitutionally vague and that their client never had fair notice that his crimes would result in deportation.
They suggested the reasoning of a 2015 Scalia opinion, which struck a provision of the Armed Career Criminal Act as unconstitutionally vague, should extend to their case.

edition.cnn.com/2018/04/17/politics/supreme-court-federal-law-deportation-immigrants/index.html

>part of
>some

>Europe will turn into larger Middle East.
kek

This is good because when we deport them theres a chance they re-enter somehow and reoffend vs rotting in prison right?