Army

Guess who signed up for infantry and is at MEPS today because college is boring and i want an adventure and im also delusional with my expectations

Attached: IMG_5015.jpg (480x446, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvSV5H-NZHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brace for a reality crash.

Fort Benning sucks dick

>going infantry
>as anything other than Marine Corps
don't do this, don't be this.

The Marines are a meme and mostly retarded closet homos lol. Their gear sucks, too. The Army is a far, far better force to join unless you guzzle the Marine cock propaganda.

Shoulda gone marines. That said, go rangers.

Lol I've been in over 2 years now and we've almost gone to war a half a dozen times or more. It won't happen chill out bro.

Attached: 15239779247714541052913817347820.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

Marines are all certified psychopaths. A marine's training is meant to drive them insane and crave blood.

Fucking army recruiter. Fuck off, go find other goyim to die for israel

Tell them you want to join military intelligence so you can help Q fight the glow in the dark niggers

Attached: I-Dont-Always-PT-522x800.jpg (522x800, 77K)

Leaving today for great lakes IL. Navy bootcamp is gonna be a breeze.

good goy

Attached: 1519001559568.jpg (387x516, 66K)

Have fun in the drowning tank. Seal those pipes with your mouth, sailor.

Attached: 1513391388561.png (500x657, 172K)

>not joining the navy

at least you didn't pick cook. 11 bang bang is a mixture of the smartest and dumbest people.

You enlisted? You're unmarried with no children? Enjoy living in the barracks. It is like college dorms except you got to polish that nigger daily while the other residents trash it every night. Enjoy seeing the faggotry of the infantry and the sharing of bicycles who wander from room to room and the majority of your peers think blowing $400/wk at bars and strip clubs is a cool thing to do.

Yep

>adventure
lol , enjoy spending most of your time with niggers and spics who HATE you and then risking your life for Israel

ive been considering it. although im older i have been trying to get in shape. i think ive done too much damage with drinking and smoking though. i doubt i'd fit in anyway

"Who needs they balls examined?"

You will probably never any combat unless you go into one of the higher tier "commando" formations whether it's army rangers or marine raiders or some shit like that.

Attached: 1515506331065.png (913x895, 985K)

>AF goes to war

A few TDYs in theater is not going to war...you've never even heard a shot fired on anger.

This.

stared at this for about a minute. then lmao.

You get to be the fodder that the military throws on the field before they realize that the modern missile bombardments will easily destroy advancing infantry.

Nice!

Where you processing out of?

Good luck to you user. I’ve been out of the Navy for seven years now. I didn’t enjoy my time very much, but I saw/lived in some cool places. I saved up some money and bought some land and now live on a comfy homestead in CA.

Don’t make a career out of it or you’ll be a faggot. Just learn some skills, repair your credit (if it’s fucked), be financially disciplined and convince your white brothers to go 1488.

Prepare to know what 100 years of devolution of a society looks like.
The military went so far down hill.
Fucking RAND corp oversees all changes to their policy and procedures.
The same people that run the "diversity" social engineering programs domestically.

Your seriously going to be at the bottom of a portajohn, at the time when it's overflowing.

Was your recruiter a 11 series? Why not go 19D?

Attached: ScoutsOut_printcopy.jpg (600x359, 75K)

Good for you son!

> College boring

More like you are to retarded to maintain a GPA higher than 1.5 you fucking idiot.

>waiting to join Marine Corp with brother (infantry)
>he needs 15 college credits needs 5 6 more cause GED

>kill me

Attached: 1522611292232.jpg (526x600, 67K)

>going infantry
>as anything other than the 75th Ranger Regiment
sorry you quit in rip or were dumb enough to join the muhreens

IF YOU AIN'T CAV

Wasted digits.

Attached: 1490831025237.jpg (480x480, 34K)

You should be proud, you get to kill Assad's forces most of whom are Christians just like you are and you may get to fight shoulder to shoulder with Isis affiliated forces and other assorted extremists.
IT must be exciting.

>being a good student is exciting
please

I hope 11b was the right choice for you.
Don't get married, don't buy a car, and don't be a barracks rat but try to save money.

>Wanting adventure
>Joining the army
Join the Navy at least we get to actually see the world and not just some sandy shithole.

Good goy.

Attached: good goy.png (714x616, 571K)

Jokes on them, they just wasted ten million dollars.

have fun fighting for israel goy nigger

>i require excitement in order to function
spoken like a true negroid

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to be in the Military?

You can't be a 400 lbs NEET who drinks soda and chicken tendies and think you will be able to run 6+ miles DAILY in the Army.....

You're toast.

Attached: 400-pound_hacker.jpg (800x450, 56K)

Do not fuck the dependopotamuses

>Air Force
Shut the fuck up

Attached: war were declared.jpg (400x302, 33K)

You can still back out bro. Until you've shipped out you have options.
Don't fight for the Jews.

I am serving in a base in a Eastern European country that i cannot disclose. My worries are more with War with Russia than with syria. That's why i voted trump and almost cried when i knew he won. Oh boy how have things changed.

>ASK ME ANYTHING
>Inb4: what country you in?

>drinking chicken tendies
how can I do this?

Attached: 1516775681382.jpg (525x415, 31K)

Fuck off. Air force personnel don't go to war.

Sorry you fags couldn't /DEVGRU/

Attached: GPNVG18_16.jpg (1024x759, 281K)

well you're a fucking idiot. have fun.

Attached: 1500592133359.gif (240x190, 1002K)

This. Navy is best girl

Ok Chad.

Enjoy getting touched by the Jewish doctors.

...and they lost lmao

The blood and soil of the German now belongs to Mohammed

Attached: 1388716146979.png (599x600, 616K)

YOU AIN'T SHIT

>tfw signing up to be circumcised to join the ranks of Israel

>and im also delusional with my expectations

At least you're honest with yourself. Maybe that honesty will carry you past the absolute confusion and mayhem when you realize you don't know what the fuck you're doing while in the army.

Quite accurate.
Garrison life fucking sucks. I was extremely lucky to get to move off post as a single E4.

>not editing off the stupid google commentary

obligatory

Attached: army_israel.jpg (382x497, 68K)

>not waiting until the dogdays of Georgia in August to do your FTX
are you a faggot?

What country you in?

>Guess who signed up

Justin Bieber?

Bravo 254. Keep in touch. Let us know if you get any pussy in basic. Benning does suck during summer. I went in Sept. Fucking freezing my nuts off.

And yours belongs to Jews

You're an idiot. I literally went to Benning in April, and my FTX was in fact in August.

you will NEVER be the same

What branch will give me the best chance of actually being sent into combat. I want to fight.

Marines were straight up underwhelming to work with in Helmand.

>niggers
there's very few niggers in 11/18 slots.

Why go scouts?

I served with a very solid guy from a cav scout unit a year ago on a team. I still hate your stetson and cav scout general attitude.

Work with a dude from Red Team. Good guy.

A lot of dumb shit being put out ITT.

>getting recycled so many times a 14 week course takes 5 months
you must suck pretty bad man

>Air Force
>laughingcombatbranchseargent.jpg

Lmao enjoy being a janitor, if you think school is boring oh boy just wait until you ship.

Heres the biggest piece I can give you as someone who is out now. Do what I did and not what my peers and what your peers are going to do.

Spend fucking NO money. Mother fuckers get in and buy a brand fucking new truck off the lot, they blow money on parties or clubs or strippers. Its fucking retarded, Its a way to alleviate the boredom, but seriously don't fall for it. You live like a fucking monk, use all free shit you can from your base. Eat every meal at the mess except for every second friday go out and have a nice meal somewhere and 1-3 drinks. You do this, and you will come out with a nice chunk of money, no debt, immediately use your bennies to go to community college for that extra money. Another good way to get some extra dosh is, if you're based near where you live (if you lived with your parents) go back and live with them, but claim off base housing allowance if your eligible. Its what I did.

I got out, went right into college for a business admin degree, lived with my folks the entire time. Finished up, got hired by the local police department because they suck mil dick like no one else, used my savings to buy a house. Im 27, own my own farmhouse in a beautiful rural area, make 55k a year as a dick beating police officer literally writing the occasional ticket and stopping Cletus and John for drunk driving.

Serve on a Marine MEU if you wanna get thrown into a dumb situation before everyone else.

Army has a ready brigade of infantry on deployment notice at all times, plus a few foreign duty stations.

>smartest and dumbest
This is hilariously true. Some really smart people and then fucking brain dead retards.
In basic watch for the retards talking about how they signed up for Rangers and Delta. They will literally being the stupidest people. Go Airborne btw, don't be a fucking leg
82 is a shit show. 509TH In Italy is great, they jumped into Iraq.

Do this. And stay away from post whores please. I married one and my life is garbage.

...and always happen to be on the sick list or scheduled for a class every time the shit goes down (leaving you to clean up the mess).

youtube.com/watch?v=UvSV5H-NZHw

Lmao its gonna be boring and hard work 90% of the time. Have fun.

You don't immediately start basic the day that you ship, there is time spent in reception before basic starts. Not to mention Benning heat fucking sucks whether it's June or August.
For these reasons, I'm quite sure you're a nonserve.

If you actually go into combat, watch the movie, "Kelly's Heroes". Take notes, and keep you eyes open and your mouth shut.

My brothers

Shit I forgot to mention this. DO NOT FALL FOR PUSSY. Seriously, for the years you are in DO NOT ENTER A RELATIONSHIP EVER.

FUCKING EVER. Fuck a girl? Sure just make sure you wrap it up. But NEVER EVER enter a relationship with this whores. Any girl who see's you, fetishes the military, anything like that. Don't put a fucking ring on it no matter what. You WILL be cheated on while deployed, she WILL get half your fucking shit, she WILL ruin your fucking life. No kids, no marriage, no relationship at all for the years your in except cleaning your pipes.

A lot of people there? I went to meps last year so I could do OCS this summer and barely any one was there, so it actually went by pretty fast. Was out at 11 or so.

Shit if you thought college was boring just wait until garrison in a shitty unit, cleaning the motor pool in between SHARP training sessions and daydreaming of fucking that girl down the hall in your dorm.

Hope you can hack it enough to get to a good unit. Go run.

It actually belongs to a set system of heavy of civil servants who push on cabinet members because they don't want to lose their jobs. You can't fire civil servants as the president. The jew "Deep state" meme is tiresome.

Every Marine I have ever met was a retard that was full of themselves.

Specialized support skill is best. For every one grunt there are 20 supporters still required to fight while doing a important job. That leaves you with a far better experience on your resume than "yep, I know how to shoot people."

My dad was a tank mechanic in the army. He liked to say after what he learned, he could disarm a tank with a water balloon.
At one point he was sent to the front lines past the Marines. He almost got in a fight with a Marine after the battle when they were bragging and he called them a pussy and set them straight on who went into combat first.

Keep telling yourself that jewslave

Yup. Depends on when you go. I went in Sept and waited about 3 weeks. Had Christmas break, finished in Jan. Waited another month for Airborne school. Went to Airborne. Finished, went to RIP que, which was apparently 3 months of waiting so I dropped out when I got there. Waited for another month. Went to station. Sept 11th happened 3 months later.

nice b8 m8

>quasi state of white but not white because jewish
>always change names to prevent detection
>literally rape babies and bite their dicks off
can Alex Jones get any more factually correct without saying "the jews"

that's not bait, it's a foundational tenet of the board. it fine to disagree, but calling it a ruse just makes you look like a redditor. he's being fully serious

>b8
>not the truth

Explain to me: What makes more sense? People wanting to keep their job through a system of steps of civil servants steps that you cannot fire them that are set up beyond the reproach of being touched of fired by any political party though still within the political process. (AKA Civil servants.) Though still have a heavy influence. Or the jews. who might be influencing in some manner through money through donations through pacs?

America has had the same foreign policy and usually the same systems in place since the 20th century. This is due to the heavy amount of civil servants. Due to people wanting to keep their jobs. They will influence and even when that person is out there will be someone who has been there for 25 years that will replace that person who's been there for 30 years. So is it the jews with lots of money or civil servants? If you have a counter hit me with it.

>Closet homos
No, but they eat crayons.
>Gear sucks
It's tested and true wtf do you need fancy equipment for?
>Army is better
yeah if you're a low iq mutt, the marines make sure only the best niggers and spics make it, and guess where they go if they don't? The Army.

Attached: 12312345235.jpg (645x729, 81K)